Forum Maintenance on 24 January

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

Major

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
World of Tanks will be conducting a maintenance on the forum on 24 January, 2013.

Full news text

dead_man_walking #2 Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 20387 battles
  • [-NRD-] -NRD-
yay more maintenance during prime time

Tanitha #3 Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Wargaming

• 4565 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Postdead_man_walking, on 24 January 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

yay more maintenance during prime time

Working on it still, for forum/clanwars/server maintenances.

/Tan

Muddy #4 Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 46482 battles
Yay, stuff got fixed. Appreciated.

Mick42 #5 Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Major

• 13974 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
My Content is fixed, technical support added, searches fixed also. But I don't see myself in the 'users reading this topic'.

But, in a sudden twist of listening to users, we can now search four letter words. This is huge- we can now search tanks like the Maus and the IS-7.

Oh, do you see this powers that be? This is called a changelog. Like, yknow, listing all the changes made so the public can see them. Hint. Hint. Hint.

Check out my Minion's voice mod!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Scrambled #6 Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

Staff sergeant

• www.wotreplays.org
  • 7400 battles
Here's another one: can someone please buy whoever does the forum administration a book called "invision power board administration for dummies" and explain how the new image linking blacklist is a pain in the you know what?

To the powers (heh, right) that be: please ensure that linking to images hosted on http://dl.wot-replays.org is allowed again so people can link to their replays using a nice little banner image?

Thanks...

P.S. Please don't take a month to sort this out, it's not hard to fix that, at all. Really. And if it's posing a problem I'll gladly fix it for you and I'll even give you a good deal on my hourly rates.

For questions about wotreplays.org feel free to PM me on the forums. To report issues, please see the Issue Tracker link on the site and report them there. Alternatively, you can send smoke signals, but that may not always work. Please be aware that wotreplays.org has no connection to wotreplays.com, they're separate sites, with separate owners ;) 

Mick42 #7 Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Major

• 13974 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostScrambled, on 26 January 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

Here's another one: can someone please buy whoever does the forum administration a book called "invision power board administration for dummies" and explain how the new image linking blacklist is a pain in the you know what?

To the powers (heh, right) that be: please ensure that linking to images hosted on http://dl.wot-replays.org is allowed again so people can link to their replays using a nice little banner image?

Thanks...

P.S. Please don't take a month to sort this out, it's not hard to fix that, at all. Really. And if it's posing a problem I'll gladly fix it for you and I'll even give you a good deal on my hourly rates.
I think it's a whitelist rather than a blacklist. Judging by the responses someone got from support anyway. Hence, that's why innocent sites are blocked.

Check out my Minion's voice mod!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Scrambled #8 Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

Staff sergeant

• www.wotreplays.org
  • 7400 battles
You're right, it is a whitelist - which is, well, a rather odd move to make especially if it takes forever to get yourself on the whitelist; in good old WG fashion they implement something, don't consider the consequences, and when confronted with fallout play the "if we stall long enough maybe people will forget about it" card.

Anyway...

For questions about wotreplays.org feel free to PM me on the forums. To report issues, please see the Issue Tracker link on the site and report them there. Alternatively, you can send smoke signals, but that may not always work. Please be aware that wotreplays.org has no connection to wotreplays.com, they're separate sites, with separate owners ;) 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users