Account Transfer to SEA (Round 3)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
568 replies to this topic

Catnov #41 Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 18210 battles

View PostCenturion_NZ, on 21 March 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

I dont think that is being a racist more like being a sociopath!

Don't be a pathist

We sociopaths get enough grief as it is   :glasses:

Scrambled #42 Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:11 AM

Staff sergeant

• www.wotreplays.org
  • 7400 battles
One thing that isn't really clear is what exactly happens; I've had this account on SEA for a while now, but I want to transfer my EU account due to it having more (and higher) tier tanks unlocked. So, my current account is replaced with my EU one, that much is clear, but the whole bit about 'gold and gift shop packages purchased on the SEA server will be credited to the SEA account' - what's that mean? That after transfer is complete I will find all the gold I bought on my current SEA account back in my wallet?

For questions about wotreplays.org feel free to PM me on the forums. To report issues, please see the Issue Tracker link on the site and report them there. Alternatively, you can send smoke signals, but that may not always work. Please be aware that wotreplays.org has no connection to wotreplays.com, they're separate sites, with separate owners ;) 

Phoenix_FIame #43 Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 3284 battles
Number 367! my main account is on the Move!

Fear the Mighty Maus

Platoon Deathlord?

LXX_ignis #44 Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33679 battles

View Postacapzz, on 21 March 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

Two word. China and russian server

View PostGriftz, on 21 March 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

I'm sure that is 4 words..  :trollface:

Stop being smart.. (There is no place for that type of behaviour here).

Lost - 1 signature, last seen about 1 week ago.

Will come to the name Fireguard_.

Please PM me if you find it...

Centurion_MK64 #45 Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

Wait I have'nt seen this mod before?

• Senior Moderator
  • 31641 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostScrambled, on 21 March 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

One thing that isn't really clear is what exactly happens; I've had this account on SEA for a while now, but I want to transfer my EU account due to it having more (and higher) tier tanks unlocked. So, my current account is replaced with my EU one, that much is clear, but the whole bit about 'gold and gift shop packages purchased on the SEA server will be credited to the SEA account' - what's that mean? That after transfer is complete I will find all the gold I bought on my current SEA account back in my wallet?

If you transfer your other account to the one registered on the SEA server any gold that you have on SEA will stay in that account as well as premium tanks. Any tech tree tanks on your SEA account will be replaced with the ones from the account that you are transferring over.

Any gold or prem tanks on the account being transferred will also be added to your SEA account

Edited by Centurion_NZ, 21 March 2013 - 05:18 AM.

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

I have sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands

Wildturkey #46 Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 8638 battles

View PostCenturion_NZ, on 21 March 2013 - 05:16 AM, said:

If you transfer your other account to the one registered on the SEA server any gold that you have on SEA will stay in that account as well as premium tanks. Any tech tree tanks on your SEA account will be replaced with the ones from the account that you are transferring over.Any gold or prem tanks on the account being transferred will also be added to your SEA account
So i currently have 2 accounts aswell with quite a few tanks on both, with my tech tree i have made sure that none of the tanks in my garage on sea account are the same to the one on my na account so will i keep those tanks still or will they just wipe my whole sea account tech tree and replace it with the na tech tree? Cause if that is the case i will have to have 2 accounts on sea as im not wasting all that grinding for top teir tanks for nothing..

LXX_ignis #47 Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33679 battles

View PostWildturkey, on 21 March 2013 - 05:44 AM, said:

So i currently have 2 accounts aswell with quite a few tanks on both, with my tech tree i have made sure that none of the tanks in my garage on sea account are the same to the one on my na account so will i keep those tanks still or will they just wipe my whole sea account tech tree and replace it with the na tech tree? Cause if that is the case i will have to have 2 accounts on sea as im not wasting all that grinding for top teir tanks for nothing..

They will wipe your SEA account and replace it with your NA one.

I would suggest you bring your NA one across as a new account.. This way you will have two and get to keep all your tanks..

_Barkhorn_ #48 Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

Kartoffeljäger

• Beta-Tester
  • 16919 battles
Yep, transfer your NA account into a separate one. We need more alts getting around :trollface:
http://i.imgur.com/kIzQLjR.png

Wildturkey #49 Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 8638 battles

View PostTrude_Barkhorn, on 21 March 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

Yep, transfer your NA account into a separate one. We need more alts getting around
Well i would really like to have them all combined but if i can't i will have to have an alt account unless you want to grind me a maus, t110e5, lor 155 51, Wz120 lol painful should be able to combine them as long as there isn't any tanks that cross over.

Phoenix_FIame #50 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:04 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 3284 battles
POst your transfer numbers guys so we have a idea of how many new players we are getting

Yorrick #51 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 23904 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

View Postmek501st, on 21 March 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

trust me dont transfer :P

View PostSnak3, on 21 March 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

To anyone who is considering a transfer to our Wonderful SEA Server,

Save yourself the torture & Sanity and do yourself a great favour : D-O-N-T E-V-E-R T-R-A-N-S-F-E-R.

You WILL thank me later.

Cheers!
Wrong!  its just that some people will allways winge and never be happy

View PostDeathskyz, on 21 March 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

Transfer if you have a efficiency of 1400 and a win rate of 50%.
Speaks English.
Willing to have your Tank's paint job scratched (Come on guys, your Ancestors wont be unhappy if your Interweb Tank got its paint job scratched)

Please DO NOT transfer over if you do not have the above.
Wrong! there are good and bad players here but the server is always getting better

View PostSnak3, on 21 March 2013 - 01:58 AM, said:

Why is WG trying so desperately to bully players?
http://forum.worldof...-bully-players/

This.

Apparently, there are still many NA players who are still unaware of the horrors of SEA Server.

Someone who still has NA account, please warn them!
Wrong! it is no worse here than NA ,this server has gotten much better since i came over in the second wave, and is always improving

View PostJhigzz, on 21 March 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Those who are planning to transfer to SEA server better think twice.It is one way ticket to hell here.IF you want endless lag, teleporting tanks, by all means go ahead.
Wrong there is a bit of an issue with the cable from australia atm to aisa causing some packet loss but it has improved lately and is being fixed while they gripe

View PostPendelhaven, on 21 March 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

Heed our advice! DO NOT COME! YOU WILL REGRET!
Wrong! clan wars are on at a better time, tank companys are starting to roll every night at a better time and ping is better

Tank Company Mercenary [TCM] A Tank Company,Strongholds,Platooning, Enthusiast's clan
We Play for Victory, Kill for Laughs, Die for the Team, Honour,Glory and a Bloody Good Time
Bringing together skilled Tankers, who want to play in skilled, friendly, competitive teams in Tank Companies, Campaign Clan Wars, and Platoons .Have you got what it takes to become a Mercenary? Skilled, Willing to learn/teach and play as a strong team with a Friendly Well Organised, United clan.RECRUITING NOW
check us out and apply here http://tankcompanyme...ary.shivtr.com/ to find out

Stasis #52 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 16680 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
To be honest I think it's a good thing I can't understand box speak. In that other plane game that is not WoWP I can unfortunately understand most of what is said and mainly kiddies going LOL u bad, ur mom likked me last nite.

Box is gud, box is friendly. I expect the asian populace on the server to spew out nothing but kindness when they are typing. So in turn that makes me happy.

Become one with the box, expect nothing from your team and expect yourself to carry. Only way to win and keep a sane outlook on life.

Centurion_MK64 #53 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

Wait I have'nt seen this mod before?

• Senior Moderator
  • 31641 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Postfire70, on 21 March 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

They will wipe your SEA account and replace it with your NA one.

I would suggest you bring your NA one across as a new account.. This way you will have two and get to keep all your tanks..

The EULA only allows for one account per server so posting that you will run two on here is asking for trouble. Best thing is to just let the NA one replace the SEA on as it appears to have the better tanks...

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

I have sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands

Wildturkey #54 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 8638 battles
righto, well i've put a ticket in regarding the matter. i got great tanks on both servers.. how can you tell me to wipe one?

LXX_ignis #55 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33679 battles

View PostCenturion_NZ, on 21 March 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

The EULA only allows for one account per server so posting that you will run two on here is asking for trouble. Best thing is to just let the NA one replace the SEA on as it appears to have the better tanks...

Sigh....

LXX_ignis #56 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33679 battles

View PostWildturkey, on 21 March 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

righto, well i've put a ticket in regarding the matter. i got great tanks on both servers.. how can you tell me to wipe one?

Keep both as you don't want your brother (wink wink) to miss out do you..

_Aigis_ #57 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

The Big 7

• Beta-Tester
  • 8790 battles
nice more players who actually know how to play the game is coming?

_Sabre_ #58 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

Over It

• 37857 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX
OK, the whisper is that, SEA is going to become WoT Asia. Account support for different regions( currently on NA or their own region  ) are going to be coming over into this server.
We will see a huge influx of players in the next 6-12 months.
Some will be good players some will be bad, just like we have now.
With increased numbers, MM will be better, Tank companies will be more frequent and Clan Wars will get a whole lot more interesting.

LXX_ignis #59 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33679 battles

View PostAigis_chan, on 21 March 2013 - 06:50 AM, said:

nice more players who actually know how to play the game is coming?

There will be some but like transfers 1 and 2 there will be others who are crap as well. You will see them in the forums whinging about the server...

Retia #60 Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

Major

• 22662 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

View Postfire70, on 21 March 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

There will be some but like transfers 1 and 2 there will be others who are crap as well. You will see them in the forums whinging about the server...
*shrugs*
People are only happy if they can complain about something.

Playing without Mods would be boring.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users