dear PH trashtalkers...

• Please log in to reply
549 replies to this topic

EvyL #1 Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 9154 battles
  • [BLUMR] BLUMR
I know most of you won't read the damn forum but you know, some of you are starting to get on my nerves.

I shall now break my silence towards my own countrymen/women whose rude behavior is just overreaching the patience meter.

*ahem*

(warning, may contain outbursts in Tagalog, English and Bisaya)

please STOP with the bobo bobo bobo bit because its getting annoying. I have no idea what you godforsaken derp people are thinking na trashtalking will hope to agitate that player to screwing up. ang chatbox ay laging puno sa inyong mga trashtalks. and most of you trashtalkers die really quick and proves how mga yawa mo na scrubs na dili kabalo unsa'y gipangbuhat sa game to the point na manginsulto na dayun like "1 on 1 bobo" or "weak <insert name>". I can tolerate some whiners who say "noob team" in-game but constantly trashtalking, like when I was in my KV-2 by some enemy players whose chats make them just kids who don't know squat is starting to annoy me. grabe naman... this isn't Crossfire where you all can trashtalk all you want. at least have some godforsaken decency seeing as the PH playerbase isn't the majority of the freakin' game.

despite the heavy rain at the time I post this, my brain still has not calmed down from the heat. when you die, it means you DIE, not threaten the person who killed you with "kuhaon ra nako ang akong IS-3 kung magkita ta bobo".

... I don't know why but for some reason, why am I thinking that the gullible and stupidity of some derp PH gamers reflect the messed up voting of the young Binay into the Senate...

that is all.
"our greatest glory is not never failing, but rising up every time we fail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

check out my art thread filled with art I randomly find in the net:
http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/17205-drawings-i-found-v20/#top

HeavyResistance #2 Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 10643 battles
  • [-FOG-] -FOG-
Well said. When I encounter one PH trashtalker, I just say "Please stop the TT"

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Edited by Spotter, 14 May 2013 - 06:00 PM.
Politics is prohibited topics in forums

Oh, you were expecting a signature? Sorry, none at the moment. Here, have a potato.

JAPAN! Supports, Lane Supports, and Nukers of the game!

BlitzKrieg #3 Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 9167 battles
Too Many Mongrels here i say o7

IJN_Amatsukaze #4 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

Orussian Night Witch

• Beta-Tester
  • 10985 battles
  • [RPS] RPS
not sure if PH Community or PH Clan

"Glory days gone past,
Nostalgia is bad feeling,
I suck at Haiku."

FryaDuck #5 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 17791 battles
  • [FH] FH
I always find it quaint that someone might try to abuse me in a foreign language.....

Totally meaningless if it's not in Engrish...

EvyL #6 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 9154 battles
  • [BLUMR] BLUMR

View PostTsutsukakushi_Tsukiko, on 14 May 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

not sure if PH Community or PH Clan

some members within the PH community I can say that much. from the PH people I encounter in-game are usually the respectable ones but there those that can make one's blood eventually boil. I can confirm that "just wait till I get my IS-3 to kill you" shtick belonging to a kid gamer that doesn't know squat.

@Fryaduck I wonder how many foreign insults you get? XD

just so you know, "bobo" is stupid.

typical rhetoric I see for PH derp players are the words "bobo", "weak", "noob" and "fail" when they are in the apex of dying.

Edited by EvyL, 14 May 2013 - 06:11 PM.

"our greatest glory is not never failing, but rising up every time we fail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

check out my art thread filled with art I randomly find in the net:
http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/17205-drawings-i-found-v20/#top

MessyMix #7 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

Guardian of Expired Meta

• Beta-Tester
  • 7643 battles
It's so funny when others abuse me with squares LOL
i have no idea what they are going on about, i only hear *square**square**square* < Insert tank I am driving right now > *square**square*
Sometimes, i wish I had the power to not get raged at abuses like it was a foreign language. It is a skill, it really is.
ohai

_PanzerKeil_ #8 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

Sergeant

• 4767 battles
  • [OAGA] OAGA
Irritating indeed.  :facepalm:

Well it's Filipino gaming culture to be full of trash talks, tho idk why they can't do anything about it o_O. They pretty much learned it from DotA. :U

Nilalaro ko dati yung DotA kasama mga kaibigan ko back then on pub comp shops, and I do trash talk allies and foes alike on a far more evil and irritating scale. I've stopped it tho, it doesn't give you any benefits and just hurts you more if the trash talking ends up with an fail.

Action speaks louder than words. Trash talking is like the barking of dogs that won't bite.

Edited by _PanzerKeil_, 14 May 2013 - 06:25 PM.

xenxcrixa #9 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

Captain

• 18137 battles
PH players nowadays is getting out of hand when it comes in trash talking.
There's a limit on how douche can you be in the Internet Society.
*sigh*
The Hungry Rabbit Jumps.

buntoy561 #10 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 71180 battles
  • [PVP] PVP
Trash talking is like the barking of dogs that won't bite.

you got that right  :teethhappy:

ExESGO #11 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

YUNOBUY$2MIC

• 5390 battles
PH society.

Now I'm just red.

Visit my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ExESGO

jongstercomplim #12 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 19636 battles
  • [OWL] OWL
Take note, not all PH players trashtalk, watch your words, my friends.

yung iba lang naman po.  :blinky:

Edited by jongstercomplim, 14 May 2013 - 06:36 PM.

"win or lose, doesn't matter for me, if I had fun in the game, i don't care of the results."

BumbIebee #13 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Corporal

• 6238 battles
  • [-IG-] -IG-
Yeah, new to this game and yet I've gotten my self into harsh reality that PH players are so cruel and I can do is "tumahimik sa isang tabi" don't know how to fight back.

got him ignored instead, I just hope there is a all chat off in this game.

xenxcrixa:
"World of Tanks is like a double-edge sword, it may relieve your stress or may reveal your stress."

Indeed you got it right.

"Aerodynamically, the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."

Raven1337 #14 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 16396 battles
Totally Agree with EvyL and others. I myself don't usually trash talk unless absolutely necessary and if what I am fighting for is right. But sometimes some of these PH players are just too freakin'  mayabang and there are times that I can't stop my self from replying because I don't want them to get away with it! :angry:  One of the reasons that the only online game that I play is WOT (for now) is because unlike other online games available here in the country, aside from having no hackers/hacks at all, is to get away and avoid the uber trash talk i find in those other online games full of boastfull/mayayabang Filipino Trash Talker Players!  :angry: Its just freaking annoying and it gets on my nerves as well!  :angry:  They also make the Filipino Community look bad. Too bad all I can do is to right click and report them  :angry:

All I can hope for is that I would face them again in another battle and kill them in the worst and most embarrassing (to them) way possible  :izmena:

Sorry for my not so good english hehe. Just wanted to join the rage train  :honoring:  :veryhappy:

Edited by Raven1337, 14 May 2013 - 06:35 PM.

MrDeadly #15 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

Pokemon Unicum

• Beta-Tester
  • 9204 battles
I just say noob team when it is true

signature.png

Just got back from a hiatus since patch 8.2

I've got 1 patch amount of rust that I need help to SCRUB off!

Strike_Blitz99 #16 Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

Captain

• 2558 battles
  • [KAF] KAF

View Post_PanzerKeil_, on 14 May 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

Irritating indeed.  :facepalm:

Well it's Filipino gaming culture to be full of trash talks, tho idk why they can't do anything about it o_O. They pretty much learned it from DotA. :U

Nilalaro ko dati yung DotA kasama mga kaibigan ko back then on pub comp shops, and I do trash talk allies and foes alike on a far more evil and irritating scale. I've stopped it tho, it doesn't give you any benefits and just hurts you more if the trash talking ends up with an fail.

Action speaks louder than words. Trash talking is like the barking of dogs that won't bite.

I remember when playing SF and CF some players just cannot stop at trash-talking each other, puro mga "censored" ang laman ng chat box

Edited by Strike_Blitz99, 14 May 2013 - 06:56 PM.

Strike_Blitz99 " I will never back down at all costs for I care for my friends and allies"
IJN_Shoukaku is cutest carrier :3

Cutest destroyer: Check my About Me page

xenxcrixa #17 Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

Captain

• 18137 battles

View PostBumbIebee, on 14 May 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

Yeah, new to this game and yet I've gotten my self into harsh reality that PH players are so cruel and I can do is "tumahimik sa isang tabi" don't know how to fight back.

got him ignored instead, I just hope there is a all chat off in this game.

xenxcrixa:
"World of Tanks is like a double-edge sword, it may relieve your stress or may reveal your stress."

Indeed you got it right.
Thank you..hehe..Well WOT is my stress reliever but sometimes it goes the other way because of a BAD players and BAD people during in game.
The Hungry Rabbit Jumps.

john #18 Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 20413 battles
Alam mo ka hipokrituhan lang ang pagbabawal mo sa trashtalking sa pinoy. Hindi mo mapipigil ang trashtalker kasi mismo ang Wot ay gumawa ng salitang pang insulto or trashtalking ang salitang ito ay ang  "Noob" kaya dapat mo na lang isipin na mismo sila ang nagsimula nito,di lang pinoy ang ganyan ang taga ibang bansa ay mas grabe pa.Mas okey ba sayo kapag taga ibang bansa ang trashtalker or hindi?Kung talagang gusto mo ng tahimik na walang trashtalker na kalaban mo maglaro ka ng chess!

xenxcrixa #19 Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

Captain

• 18137 battles

View Postjohn, on 14 May 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Alam mo ka hipokrituhan lang ang pagbabawal mo sa trashtalking sa pinoy. Hindi mo mapipigil ang trashtalker kasi mismo ang Wot ay gumawa ng salitang pang insulto or trashtalking ang salitang ito ay ang  "Noob" kaya dapat mo na lang isipin na mismo sila ang nagsimula nito,di lang pinoy ang ganyan ang taga ibang bansa ay mas grabe pa.Mas okey ba sayo kapag taga ibang bansa ang trashtalker or hindi?Kung talagang gusto mo ng tahimik na walang trashtalker na kalaban mo maglaro ka ng chess!
FYI, WOT doesn't created the word "Noob" it is widely used throughout  the gaming industry.
The Hungry Rabbit Jumps.

john #20 Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 20413 battles

View Postxenxcrixa, on 14 May 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

FYI, WOT doesn't created the word "Noob" it is widely used throughout  the gaming industry.
if they are not the one started it ,why is it that they didnt raised there finger to stop it (Noob)? Im just asking!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users