550 replies to this topic

EvyL #181 Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 9234 battles
  • [BLUMR] BLUMR

View Postmttspiii, on 09 August 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

Don't blame the game...

blame the gais behind the good tanks that tend to get derpy.
"our greatest glory is not never failing, but rising up every time we fail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

check out my art thread filled with art I randomly find in the net:
http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/17205-drawings-i-found-v20/#top

GeneralPaps #182 Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:17 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 12042 battles
  • [PVM] PVM

View Postmttspiii, on 09 August 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

Don't blame the game...

lol I don't blame WoT....I just blame DoTA for its evil theme and shite..........
that's why I am not playing that crap

:honoring:

[PVM] Philippine Vanguards of Peace - Mercenaries (Guardian)  

WoT SEA (ASIA) Beta-Tester, WoWp NA Closed/Open Beta-Tester, WoWs ASIA Closed Beta-Tester, WoT Generals ASIA Alpha-Tester

"This, only weapon....made from war, meant for righteous....to fire, destroy, sink.....without intent of evil, which no one fired from our Good Commander" -Haiku, Yami Tanaka

mttspiii #183 Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:21 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31875 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostGeneralPaps, on 10 August 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

lol I don't blame WoT....I just blame DoTA for its evil theme and shite..........

Er, dont blame DotA I mean..

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

ChaosGhost #184 Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:42 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 19970 battles
  • [WGFP] WGFP

View PostGeneralPaps, on 10 August 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

"evil theme"...

Wow. Dota? Really? It DOESN'T have a real theme, it's got an excuse plot and just fantasy characters whacking each other with clubs and stuff. Going with the excuse plot, it's even got a clear good vs evil thing so you can play on the Sentinel side if you care about themes. I'd say tanks fighting each other for no good reason is a bigger evil with the "theme" of "war is fun and profitable", if we're going to extrapolate from excuse plots.

Or are you one of those silly people that think Diablo is the work of the devil? Here's a protip: Online games aren't evil per se, they are just inhabited by people who devolve into thugs and bullies. Read: The GIFT Theory (I can't say what GIFT stands for because I'd break the rules) for more information.

If anything, the only reason DOTA is a haven for bad sports is because it's one of the most popular games around that all manners of people will play it, just like WoT. I don't play it though, MOBA games turn me off.

Seta Sojiro

"The strong live and the weak die -- That's the truth Mr. Shishio taught me. But is being weak really that bad? I'd killed people, but killing people wasn't... really wasn't what I wanted to do. That's right; I was smiling in the rain, but in reality... I was really crying."

GeneralPaps #185 Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 12042 battles
  • [PVM] PVM

View PostChaosGhost, on 11 August 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

"evil theme"...
Wow. Dota? Really? It DOESN'T have a real theme, it's got an excuse plot and just fantasy characters whacking each other with clubs and stuff. Going with the excuse plot, it's even got a clear good vs evil thing so you can play on the Sentinel side if you care about themes. I'd say tanks fighting each other for no good reason is a bigger evil with the "theme" of "war is fun and profitable", if we're going to extrapolate from excuse plots.
Or are you one of those silly people that think Diablo is the work of the devil? Here's a protip: Online games aren't evil per se, they are just inhabited by people who devolve into thugs and bullies. Read: The GIFT Theory (I can't say what GIFT stands for because I'd break the rules) for more information.
If anything, the only reason DOTA is a haven for bad sports is because it's one of the most popular games around that all manners of people will play it, just like WoT. I don't play it though, MOBA games turn me off.
well...you got a point out there.....
So, I will just say this in final.....when I see someone playing WoT, with extreme foul-mouth blabbering like he/she has been playing DoTA for a while, I blame those other shite DoTA players for creating TT monsters....and a small, bit partly the game itself....
so in general, for all players, apply Wheaton's Law if you guys can........ :tongue:  :trollface:

Edited by GeneralPaps, 11 August 2013 - 01:18 PM.

WoT SEA (ASIA) Beta-Tester, WoWp NA Closed/Open Beta-Tester, WoWs ASIA Closed Beta-Tester, WoT Generals ASIA Alpha-Tester

"This, only weapon....made from war, meant for righteous....to fire, destroy, sink.....without intent of evil, which no one fired from our Good Commander" -Haiku, Yami Tanaka

The_Elite12 #186 Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

Corporal

• 9397 battles
Not All Philippine Players Guys Just The Ones Without Appropriate Respect To Other Foreign People But Me As A Filipino I Respect All Of You.

"I love Pancakes!"

ChiaraMae #187 Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

Corporal

• 4482 battles
  • [UT1] UT1
Please forgive me Evyl and all PH Trashtalkers. I don't know how to start a thread, off topic.

Special request for these Tankers. May you please make your avatars the real picture of you. Because in my eyes, you are fame.

ROCKSTARPOETRY - you know what I mean.

MTTSPIII                    - I want to know if you're a boy or a girl.

ChaosGhost              -Yours looks like a girl's undie. The violet one that I have in my collection.

Seriously,
ChiaraMae

ChaosGhost #188 Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 19970 battles
  • [WGFP] WGFP

View PostChiaraMae, on 11 August 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Please forgive me Evyl and all PH Trashtalkers. I don't know how to start a thread, off topic.

Special request for these Tankers. May you please make your avatars the real picture of you. Because in my eyes, you are fame.

MTTSPIII - I want to know if you're a boy or a girl.

ChaosGhost   -Yours looks like a girl's undie. The violet one that I have in my collection.

Seriously,
ChiaraMae

I've had my own picture as my forum profile picture a few months back. People vomited.

Also this is a robot with a smiley face! How dare you call Soundwave of Transformers a piece of lingerie!  :teethhappy:

Seta Sojiro

"The strong live and the weak die -- That's the truth Mr. Shishio taught me. But is being weak really that bad? I'd killed people, but killing people wasn't... really wasn't what I wanted to do. That's right; I was smiling in the rain, but in reality... I was really crying."

GeneralPaps #189 Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:41 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 12042 battles
  • [PVM] PVM

View PostChaosGhost, on 11 August 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

I've had my own picture as my forum profile picture a few months back. People vomited.
Also this is a robot with a smiley face! How dare you call Soundwave of Transformers a piece of lingerie!  :teethhappy:

ChaosGhost   -Yours looks like a girl's undie. The violet one that I have in my collection.
Seriously,
ChiaraMae
lol "underwear"....... :trollface:

Edited by GeneralPaps, 12 August 2013 - 09:42 AM.

ChaosGhost #190 Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 19970 battles
  • [WGFP] WGFP
There, happy? :trollface:

Seta Sojiro

mttspiii #191 Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31875 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

If I said I was a boy or girl, would you hold it against me?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

ayskendi49 #192 Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 11801 battles
Okay guys, let's go back to the topic... Actually most of the PH trash talkers are kids playing in the internet cafe, and their parents are unaware of what they are doing BTW.

ChaosGhost #193 Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 19970 battles
  • [WGFP] WGFP

View PostRicmarMarcojos, on 12 August 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

Okay guys, let's go back to the topic... Actually most of the PH trash talkers are kids playing in the internet cafe, and their parents are unaware of what they are doing BTW.

So? Doesn't excuse anything. I don't care if you're 8 or playing in a net cafe with ENIAC computers, bad behavior is bad behavior.

Seta Sojiro

jaze24 #194 Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 19566 battles
  • [SFF] SFF
Here is my experience as a 12 year old,kid playing wot, LOTS of people trashtalk and they just think like they're the best players(not pointing out on.anyone,you already know who you are)

ROCKSTARPOETRY #195 Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:07 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 25693 battles
  • [OTOG] OTOG

Seriously,
ChiaraMae

- Oh boy this is the saddest day of my life  :bajan:

Xiee #196 Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 17658 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 12 August 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

If I said I was a boy or girl, would you hold it against me?

Posted Image

~ Moving at the speed of sight ~

GeneralPaps #197 Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 12042 battles
  • [PVM] PVM

View PostChaosGhost, on 12 August 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

There, happy? :trollface:

OMG!!!! w8....I have a feeling that this is not CG......lol
this is only a random search of pic from Google Images hahaha

tankealn #198 Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

Private

• 7496 battles
i experienced this also. there was this game when a pinoy player keeps on saying "ang bobo niyo, bobo ka", he keeps on saying it. then he was cornered by the enemies and got his tank destroyed then he said "no one helped".

hehe

ChiaraMae #199 Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:32 AM

Corporal

• 4482 battles
  • [UT1] UT1
ChaosGhost -Thank you so much! I love the bunny ears, they are as cute as you, lol. Made a screen shot, named
the file CG.

MTTSPIII -No, I won't hold anything against you. Plain and simple, straight to the point. I wanna see your face,
here.

ROCKSTARPOETRY -Please don't be sad. Time will come that I will attend Philippine WOT gatherings. I want to be able to
recognize you brothers if ever you are there too. I'm contemplating on applying for a WOT muse
position, ha-ha!

RicmarMarcojos -I agree, back to the topic.
Even though ...............uh,
well, I don't have issues against TrashTalkers anymore. I have learned how to deal with them.
Three brothers helped significantly. I followed their advice and added few tricks copied from my
sisters.

When I get into battles with TTs, talkers with words directly addressed to me in particular, I send a message that will entice them to TT more. This way, the personality of the talker is very often, revealed. Then I attack deep. Later they will say sorry. I do this when I'm dead early in the game that, instead of going back to garage, I decided to stay and troll.

I ignore them when I'm in-brawl up to the end game.

ROCKSTARPOETRY #200 Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 25693 battles
  • [OTOG] OTOG

View PostChiaraMae, on 13 August 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

ChaosGhost -Thank you so much! I love the bunny ears, they are as cute as you, lol. Made a screen shot, named
the file CG.
MTTSPIII -No, I won't hold anything against you. Plain and simple, straight to the point. I wanna see your face,
here.
ROCKSTARPOETRY -Please don't be sad. Time will come that I will attend Philippine WOT gatherings. I want to be able to
recognize you brothers if ever you are there too. I'm contemplating on applying for a WOT muse
position, ha-ha!
RicmarMarcojos -I agree, back to the topic.
Even though ...............uh,
well, I don't have issues against TrashTalkers anymore. I have learned how to deal with them.
Three brothers helped significantly. I followed their advice and added few tricks copied from my
sisters.
When I get into battles with TTs, talkers with words directly addressed to me in particular, I send a message that will entice them to TT more. This way, the personality of the talker is very often, revealed. Then I attack deep. Later they will say sorry. I do this when I'm dead early in the game that, instead of going back to garage, I decided to stay and troll.
I ignore them when I'm in-brawl up to the end game.
Ms. ChiaraMae - Like I said to you last night at the World of Tank's chat-box ladies first.
P.S.
Please watch & share the video of our clan OTOG [O-2G] Campaign Ad on Youtube ———— > Link: http://bit.ly/1cJye2I :bajan:

Edited by ROCKSTARPOETRY, 13 August 2013 - 10:53 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users