Jump to content


Annoucing the First Stage of Campaigns: Landlords


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

    Major

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 5,178
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012
The rules and schedule for the Landlords Stage are now available. This stage only spans ten days, but it's going to be ten days of fierce fighting!

Full news text

KaZanova #2 Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

    General

  • Beta-Tester
  • 165 battles
  • 267
  • Member since:
    02-29-2012
Reservation)))

Austin_Martin #3 Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 6131 battles
  • 308
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012
Reserve me:)


 


Bazza #4 Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 20708 battles
  • 159
  • Member since:
    06-22-2012
*looks at picture* YES YES EUROPE *looks at key provinces* NO NO ASIA

Austin_Martin #5 Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 6131 battles
  • 308
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012
Reserve RSM.


 


UnknownPpl #6 Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 20492 battles
  • 430
  • Member since:
    03-09-2012
I faint when I saw this part...

Quote

There will be an escalating Tier Limit on all battles through the remainder of this phase:
June 11th: Tier II
June 12-13th: Tier III
June 14-16th: Tier IV
June 17-18th: Tier V
June 19-20th: Tier VI
lol... ltr crew kp brain wash until dead le, XD
不名人氏 - UnknownPpl



Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #7 Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 81057 battles
  • 7,676
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Lol Mirny

pantsu-vor~

 

Still waiting for techtree-based CW


DerpDaddy #8 Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 46524 battles
  • 15
  • [WMD] WMD
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012
Anyone care to explain the rewards? For example, what is Lord of Taiga? is it a tank? I only recognise "exclusive M60 tank"... haha

CommanderMuerte #9 Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 24701 battles
  • 598
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012

View Postnashorn, on 23 May 2013 - 12:24 AM, said:

Anyone care to explain the rewards? For example, what is Lord of Taiga? is it a tank? I only recognise "exclusive M60 tank"... haha

You will be given a achievement medal Lord of Taiga if you hold Aldan


“Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital”

AALG #10 Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:38 AM

    Minsk Hitman

  • Senior Moderator
  • 20567 battles
  • 1,989
  • [PANZA] PANZA
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012

View PostBazza, on 22 May 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

*looks at picture* YES YES EUROPE *looks at key provinces* NO NO ASIA

No. Try to read the announcement, the whole announcement, and nothing but the whole announcement.

Quote

"Screenshot given as an example, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that Norther Europe region remain disabled."

Another giveaway are the names of the various provinces, that are mentioned in the announcement.

  
I am ArmsAndLegsGuy from the EU and NA server, with a shortened name here.
(battle stats in the spoiler from the servers I have played on)

Spoiler

Catullus #11 Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:18 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 30515 battles
  • 631
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012
This looks like incredible fun. But if it's going to continue (and I do hope it does), can we *please* have a garage sortable by tier?

Also, I don't see any mention of artillery. Does that mean that a Tier 5 battle includes Tier 5 artillery and so on? That should be fun :)

Edited by Catullus, 23 May 2013 - 04:51 AM.

DETRIMENTO•MALIGNITAS•VICTORIA•ULTIO


Kiwi_NZ #12 Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:28 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 20534 battles
  • 325
  • [MP] MP
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012
Yes, Riots will be disabled.

:glasses:
Spoiler

RalphTheTheatreCat #13 Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

    SealClub Number 10

  • Beta-Tester
  • 11519 battles
  • 4,329
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012
That looks like a lot of gold to be won or lost, but how cool is the prize for clans with the top vp.  M60 tanks.

"My hovercraft is full of eels."


DanLBob #14 Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 26829 battles
  • 3,219
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View PostCatullus, on 23 May 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

This looks like incredible fun. But if it's going to continue (and I do hope it does), can we *please* have a garage sortable by tier?

Also, I don't see any mention of artillery. Does that mean that a Tier 5 battle includes Tier 5 artillery and so on? That should be fun :)

Consider it an indicator of the expected timings for implementation of 8.6.

Dan

Tiangou #15 Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 34146 battles
  • 502
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostCatullus, on 23 May 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

This looks like incredible fun. But if it's going to continue (and I do hope it does), can we *please* have a garage sortable by tier?

Also, I don't see any mention of artillery. Does that mean that a Tier 5 battle includes Tier 5 artillery and so on? That should be fun :)

I second this..



If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks, glory would become the prey of mediocre minds.

dead_man_walking #16 Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 20387 battles
  • 1,310
  • [-NRD-] -NRD-
  • Member since:
    07-27-2012

View PostDanLBob, on 23 May 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

Consider it an indicator of the expected timings for implementation of 8.6.

Dan

Not necessarily because of 8.6 (AFAIK it's not due to mid/late June - http://ftr-wot.blogs...ional-info.html) - APAC comps haven't set specific tiers for classes up to to now, they've all been top tier any class....

Kallor #17 Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 28342 battles
  • 470
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012
It looks like a nice way for Wargaming to remove a lot of gold from the system from the crew retraining requirements.

Black_Ice #18 Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 12442 battles
  • 178
  • [MP] MP
  • Member since:
    03-09-2012

Quote

Players must participate in at least five Clan Wars battles during Landlords to be eligible for rewards.
Five battles per player, in Ten days of play.
That seems a lot, considering the number of technical battles that could occur due to no shows (technical wins don't count in our stats as a win - will they count towards our minimum contribution for this competition?). The landing zone nights could help boost the count if they are heavily contested, but once on land the ability to actually participate in a battle is not something in your control.
Eg, we have 90 players online, and send 6 full chip stacks out onto adjoining provinces. The matches are all in the same timezone so run at the same time. Each player only gets to sit in one team, but only 4 of the 6 teams actually get a battle. You only need to get unlucky a few days and large numbers of the clan are left ineligible for rewards - no matter how successful the clan is.

Kiwi_NZ #19 Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 20534 battles
  • 325
  • [MP] MP
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View PostBlack_Ice, on 23 May 2013 - 07:40 AM, said:

Five battles per player, in Ten days of play.
That seems a lot, considering the number of technical battles that could occur due to no shows (technical wins don't count in our stats as a win - will they count towards our minimum contribution for this competition?). The landing zone nights could help boost the count if they are heavily contested, but once on land the ability to actually participate in a battle is not something in your control.
Eg, we have 90 players online, and send 6 full chip stacks out onto adjoining provinces. The matches are all in the same timezone so run at the same time. Each player only gets to sit in one team, but only 4 of the 6 teams actually get a battle. You only need to get unlucky a few days and large numbers of the clan are left ineligible for rewards - no matter how successful the clan is.

You know, working as intended, CW disbaled, CW enabled, working as intended, CW disbaled, CW enabled ....., all what the player base is asking for is to try it on an beta server to figure out the glitches to this system.
Spoiler

Major_TroubLE #20 Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 9029 battles
  • 505
  • Member since:
    09-18-2012
ok this sounds fun, i might need to join a CW ready clan soon :)
We Strike!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users