Well we have decided to share the patch note with you:
Please find it below;
USSR SPG line has been reworked:
- New SPGs added: SU-122А (tier 5 ), SU-14-1 (tier 7).
- Following SPGs have had their tiers changed: SU-8 is now tier 6, SU-14 is now tier 8 and S-51 is now tier 7.
German SPG line has been reworked:
- New SPGs added: G.Pz. Mk. VI (e) (tier 2), Pz.Sfl. IVb (tier 4), G.W. Tiger (P) (Tier 8).
- Following SPGs had their tiers changed: Sturmpanzer I is now tier 3, Sturmpanzer II is now tier 4, Sturmpanzer 38(t) Grille is now tier 5, Hummel is now tier 6, Gw Panther is now tier 7, Gw Tiger is now tier 9 and Gw E-100 is now tier 10.
USA SPG line has been reworked:
- Added new SPGs: M44 (tier 6), M53/M55 (tier 9 ).
- The following SPG tiers have been changed: M40/43 is now tier 8 and Т92 is now tier 10.
French SPG line has been reworked:
- Added new SPGs: AMX 105 AM mle. 47 (tier 4), Bat.-Châtillon 155 55 (tier 9)
- Following SPGs have had their tier changed: AMX-13 F3 AM is now tier 6, Lorraine 155-50 is now tier 7, Lorraine 155-151 is now tier 8 and Bat Chatillon is now tier 10.
For testing purposes, supertesters received the following tanks:
- German premium TD E-25 (Level 7).
- Chinese premium heavy tank 112 (level 8).
Added new camo for nations:
- USSR: 1 winter and 2 summer.
- Germany: 1 desert and 2 summer.
- France: 3 summer.
- Inclination and declination angles of Matilda Black Prince has been increased.
- Collision model of the following tanks has been improved: SU-8, SU-85B, Cromwell, Comet, Matilda Black Prince, SU-5, SU-76, Т95, Т92, M12, M41, M7 Priest, T57, G.W. E 100, G.W. Tiger, Hummel, Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, IS-6, Pz.Kpfw. III/IV, Object 268.
- VK 16.02 Leopard tank model has been significantly improved.
- Visual models of the following tanks have been improved: Matilda Black Prince, SU-85B, SU-14, SuperPershing, G.W. Panther, SU-26, Hummel, Е-100 (turret has been shifted a bit), SU-18, Object 212, Т-54, BТ-2, АТ2, Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. G, Pz.Kpfw. I Ausf. C.
- Corrections has been made in names of French tanks and their modules.
- New map added "Sacred valley" (Korea , Winter/Spring).
- Graphics have been improved on the following maps : Murovanka, Widepark , Airfield.
- Visual changes have been made on Ruinberg.
- Balance changes have been made on map Fjords. Also, the one-storey wooden house can be destroyed.
- Balance changes have been made to the “assault” game mode on Westfield.
- Encounter battle have been added to the following map: Mines, Lakeville, Redshire.
- News birds have been added to Ruinberg and Lakeville
Reworked additional absorption bonuses for Spall Liner:
- Small Spall Liner - 15%.
- Medium Spall Liner - 20% (was 15%).
- Large Spall Liner - 25% (was 15%).
- For heavy tanks more than 80 tons, super-heavy spall liner with additional absorption coefficient 30% was added.
- HEAT shells will start to ricochet if the impact angle is greater than 80 degrees. (please note that every shell can have slightly different settings). The armour penetration after ricochet will remain the same.
- After penetration, a HEAT shell cannot ricochet inside the tank (as the shell is transformed into a continuous stream.)
- After penetration, the HEAT shell will lose 5% of armour penetration force for each 10cm of travelling distance
- After penetration, the force with which the HEAT shell continues to travel through the armour will take into account the angle of impact between the armour and penetration spot.
- Suspension also counts as spaced armour
- Changed mechanism of camouflage calculation when using camouflage pattern and camouflage net:
- From now on, the values for vehicles and camo pattenrs and camo net will be cumulative. This means that now the camouflage net and camouflage pattern will provide fixed bonuses which will only differ based on the class of the vehicle (for example, TD's will receive the highest bonus)
- To avoid side-effects with having nearly invisible TD's, it was decided to decrease the overall camouflage bonuses provided by bushes and fallen trees.
- Full re-balance of SPG’s was made (full list will be available closer to the update)
- Overall velocity of SPG’s shells decreased (10-15% for regular guns and 50% for short ‘mortar’ guns)
- Most of SPG’s receive an increase in reloading time by averagely 10-20%
- Re-balancing of premium shells has been performed (the full list of changes will be available later in a special appendix):
- Price adjustments have been performed according to the efficiency value, which was calculated for each type of shells taking into account its penetration value and damage.
- The price for some APCR/ACRP shells has been increased and for some of them reduced.
- The price for almost all HEAT shells has been increased because they turned to be cheaper despite the same efficiency as for APCR/ACRP shells.
- Almost all premium HE shells remain without any changes except of some HE shell types.
- Increased income for high tier tanks (the full list of changes will be available later in a special appendix):
- For tier 10 vehicles (except of SPG) income increased in average by 10%.
- For tier 9, 8, 7, 6 vehicles (except of SPG) ) income also increased but not as much as for tier 10 vehicles.
- Tracer has been temporarily turned off:
- All types of tracer have been temporarily turned off for all types of vehicles except of SPGs (visible and invisible).
- The area in SPG aiming mode where tracer of invisible vehicles are being shown has been reduced.
- Sound improvements:
- Sound processing module has been reworked. Now its possible to play more sounds without sound distortions and taking less system resources.
- Changed mechanics of ambient sounds placement on the map. Removed ‘dead zones’, increased volume of wind in SPG-mode of view, created new events for water, industrial objects and fire
- Decreased amount of sounds of tank ground hits, while driving though curvy area
- Increased distance of fire sound, changed dependence of sounds from camera position, added physical model of hearing sounds from distance
- Increased distance of other tank sounds to added ‘Doppler effect’ to increase reality of two vehicles moving side-by-side
- Increased variety of tank hit sounds
- Changed sound of tank destruction
- Added 3D parameter. All players, who have 5.1 multimedia system, realism of the game will increase greatly.
- Changed the mechanism of shot accuracy calculation. Now amount of shells falling on side of the aiming circle will decrease by 20%. Shells will fly more accurately and closer to the aim center
- Changed the mechanism of calculating damage and penetration. The extreme numbers will be seen 5% less, while the average amounts will be seen more often
- Removed decreasing coefficients of XP received from dealing damage on TD an SPG. TD’s will receive 33% XP from damage, while SPG owners will notice 50% boost in the same parameter
- Added ‘assist’ bonus for tracking enemy: if you track an enemy and allies deal damage to it, or even destroy it, you will receive an XP bonus. Mechanism will work similarly to current damage on spotted vehicles mechanics.
- Shell normalization of all ACPR and ARCP shells decreased from 5 to 2 degrees
- Mechanism, which allows to determine what bonuses (XP, credits, frags count) who shall receive for damaging or killing tanks using physics (pushing to water or from the cliffs etc.)
- Added compensation mode for vehicle moving in Sniper mode (can be enabled in setting by selecting ‘Use dynamic camera’ option)
- Improved after-battle statistics
- Reworked list of WoT achievements on login screen
- Reworked mechanism of informing about lack of memory
- Added an automatic quality regulation system of tuning special effect depending on resources usage and system performance, which will reduce quality of effects (explosions, smokes and fire) automatically, if fps drop is detected
- Removed following inscriptions: "Popeye", "Mickey Mouse", "Betty Boop". All players with this inscriptions will receive compensation corresponding to the way of purchase (credit or gold) and term remaining (in case of inscriptions purchased for credits)
- Small improvements of special battle screen (display of nation, type or Tier limitations)
- All new accounts will now receive Tier I tanks with 100% crew
- Rebalanced Tank Company requirements for different type of tanks. Now all ‘divisions’ will have same requirements for Medium and Heavy tanks, TD’s and SPG’s. Limitations for light tanks will still be in place
- Fixed the low turning speed of some vehicles on bridges
- Added small corrections to battle and video tutorials
- Fixed collision models of small objects
- Reworked animation on base flag
- Fixed errors and improved display of dynamic shades
Edited by Mick42, 24 May 2013 - 08:36 AM.