Jump to content


IS7 is the best Tier X Heavy Tanks

IS7 Heavy Tanks Tier X

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

HardTankDestroyer #1 Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29775 battles
  • 4,122
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF
  • Member since:
    03-27-2012
Hi Everyone out there!

I am pursuing a Tier X Heavy Tanks
I have already unlocked IS8 even though I cannot still buy it for lack of credits.
And I have already unlocked T69 but cannot also buy it for lack of credits too.

Anyway, based on my observations, I believed that IS7 is the best Heavy Tank among Tier X. But I noticed also that the T57 Heavy of the USA is also good. Many trembles at the face of T57 Heavy :)

Now, here's my question,

Which is better? The IS7 or the T57 Heavy?

Thanks!

Edited by HardTankDestroyer, 31 May 2013 - 01:14 PM.


PineVale #2 Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 15207 battles
  • 43
  • [VAL] VAL
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012
For brawling and frontal assault, IS7 is the one.

T57 is usually used as flanking heavy, not frontal assualt MBT(main battle tank).

So depends on your preferred playing style.

Another Heavy to look at is the E5 (american HT)....Good Frontal armour when hull down.

Edited by PineVale, 31 May 2013 - 01:15 PM.


IJN_Nagato #3 Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

    The Big 7

  • Forum Moderator
  • 8342 battles
  • 6,157
  • [RPS] RPS
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012
E10OP nauf said!

 

 


Hyperion #4 Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29459 battles
  • 432
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012
Try T69 first, if you can adapt to its play style and do well... T57HT might be the tank for you. Otherwise, go IS7...or get both.

Edited by Hyperion, 31 May 2013 - 01:21 PM.


Solo Player
Platoons are for Girls.

MrDeadly #5 Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

    Pokemon Unicum

  • Beta-Tester
  • 8324 battles
  • 439
  • [FLUKE] FLUKE
  • Member since:
    05-17-2012
IS-4 is far better than IS-7

signature.png

Just got back from a hiatus since patch 8.2

I've got 1 patch amount of rust that I need help to SCRUB off!

 


Shawtey #6 Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 22847 battles
  • 534
  • [RPS] RPS
  • Member since:
    05-13-2012
I beg to disagree that IS-7 is the best tier X heavy tank... I find T110E5 or T57 Heavy way better.

View PostHardTankDestroyer, on 31 May 2013 - 01:01 PM, said:

Which is better? The IS7 or the T57 Heavy?

T57 HT would be the best not until they hit it with the nerf hammah.
Red Panda Strikeforce is now poaching recruiting! Click Here! or spam PM hobotato.

HardTankDestroyer #7 Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29775 battles
  • 4,122
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF
  • Member since:
    03-27-2012

View PostHyperion, on 31 May 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Try T69 first, if you can adapt to its play style and do well... T57HT might be the tank for you. Otherwise, go IS7...or get both.
thanks I am already used to autoloaders :) that's why I think T57 HT is best for me too :)


DevilMassacre #8 Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 15398 battles
  • 759
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012
It seems that you have come to a conclusion :)
Good luck on the Battlefield,comrade!

HardTankDestroyer #9 Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29775 battles
  • 4,122
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF
  • Member since:
    03-27-2012

View PostDevilMassacre, on 31 May 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

It seems that you have come to a conclusion :)
Good luck on the Battlefield,comrade!
yah because I already tried IS7 in the Beta Test :) I find it good because also of its speed. Anyway, I used that in Beta just in a few battles.


Mullet_ #10 Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 16192 battles
  • 1,582
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View PostMrDeadly, on 31 May 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

IS-4 is far better than IS-7
im with this guy
The only real advantage IS 7 had was a bit more speed....but it rarely reaches top speed and the IS-4 is still a pretty quick heavy

Edited by Mullet_, 31 May 2013 - 02:39 PM.

 

 

9.0 = :facepalm:


TheCrazyDickermax #11 Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 8104 battles
  • 373
  • Member since:
    08-07-2012
Tier10s players also usually have enough intelligence to know where to hit the IS-7. It's sloped armor isn't as good as it was metaphorically.
I'm looking for some banana to eat...

Gingerbread_man #12 Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 35619 battles
  • 60
  • [BALLZ] BALLZ
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostHardTankDestroyer, on 31 May 2013 - 01:01 PM, said:

Hi Everyone out there!

I am pursuing a Tier X Heavy Tanks
I have already unlocked IS8 even though I cannot still buy it for lack of credits.
And I have already unlocked T69 but cannot also buy it for lack of credits too.

Anyway, based on my observations, I believed that IS7 is the best Heavy Tank among Tier X. But I noticed also that the T57 Heavy of the USA is also good. Many trembles at the face of T57 Heavy :)

Now, here's my question,

Which is better? The IS7 or the T57 Heavy?

Thanks!

Is7 is pretty bad... Horrible dpm  Most tier x's will roll it 1 on 1. Thats why its seldom used in CW

Edited by rekttam, 31 May 2013 - 02:59 PM.


phu2000 #13 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:33 PM

    Major

  • Forum Moderator
  • 10868 battles
  • 4,471
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012
T110E5 can do everything except facehug better.

AoTenjou #14 Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

    The First of His Name

  • Member
  • 4558 battles
  • 2,274
  • Member since:
    03-12-2013
E-100 is a heavy tank?

No, it's a 2700 HP, armored artillery piece.

AoTenjou, on , said:


The forum loads, and my poasting begins; It shall not end until my permaban. I shall make no friends, do no meaningful work; Nor form any long-term relationships. I shall wake and sleep by my screen. I am the writer of sarcastic replies. I am the lurker in your threads. I am the defender of stats and their importance. I pledge my social life and economic welfare to the Forum Warriors; For this poast and all the poasts to come.[/quote]


Certified Trusted MemberTM of the "Majority"TM


Anonymau5 #15 Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9680 battles
  • 819
  • Member since:
    10-28-2012
i hate to wake you up from your little dream, but is-7 isnt the tank you think it is..
How sad right? because everything an IS-7 can do an t110e5 can do better

i know it hurts but welcome to reality.

RICOCHET #16 Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 31128 battles
  • 663
  • [VPA] VPA
  • Member since:
    03-16-2012
There is a thread here somewhere.. it said something like IS-7 is over or obsolete now.. i'd like to add to that same goes with the MAUS... both tanks are "Must Have" before version 7.0. now it's the mediums and autoloaders - those are must have tanks.

Mick42 #17 Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 9649 battles
  • 5,849
  • [PANZA] PANZA
  • Member since:
    05-09-2012

View PostRICOCHET, on 01 June 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

There is a thread here somewhere.. it said something like IS-7 is over or obsolete now.. i'd like to add to that same goes with the MAUS... both tanks are "Must Have" before version 7.0. now it's the mediums and autoloaders - those are must have tanks.
Maus is a 6.1 million roadblock. Put it on a bridge and it's blocked for the game.

Check out my Minion's voice mod!

 

Spoiler


Spoiler


AoTenjou #18 Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:25 AM

    The First of His Name

  • Member
  • 4558 battles
  • 2,274
  • Member since:
    03-12-2013

View PostMick42, on 01 June 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

Maus is a 6.1 million roadblock. Put it on a bridge and it's blocked for the game.

It's also pretty heroic.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Bu2PWIowvZI

Edited by AoTenjou, 01 June 2013 - 09:28 AM.

AoTenjou, on , said:


The forum loads, and my poasting begins; It shall not end until my permaban. I shall make no friends, do no meaningful work; Nor form any long-term relationships. I shall wake and sleep by my screen. I am the writer of sarcastic replies. I am the lurker in your threads. I am the defender of stats and their importance. I pledge my social life and economic welfare to the Forum Warriors; For this poast and all the poasts to come.[/quote]


Certified Trusted MemberTM of the "Majority"TM


RICOCHET #19 Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 31128 battles
  • 663
  • [VPA] VPA
  • Member since:
    03-16-2012

View PostMick42, on 01 June 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

Maus is a 6.1 million roadblock. Put it on a bridge and it's blocked for the game.

Pretty expensive tank for a roadblock.  :teethhappy:

MessyMix #20 Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 7030 battles
  • 1,681
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012

View PostMick42, on 01 June 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

Maus is a 6.1 million roadblock. Put it on a bridge and it's blocked for the game.

Tog is better. And it only costs 3500. Gold.





Also tagged with IS7, Heavy Tanks, Tier X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users