Jump to content


Tech Tree Focus Special: China (14-17 June, 2013)


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

    Major

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 5,178
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012
Fancy some steaming hot deals? This 14th-17th June, we will be heating things up with delectable offerings of Chinese tanks in our Tech Tree Focus Special: China.

Full news text

TE_Deathskyz #2 Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 14951 battles
  • 2,977
  • [DPS] DPS
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012
Was hoping for the WZ-132 to be on the special too :(


Legend Has It That The Nyan Hetzer Is Still Flying Somewhere In The Universe In Search Of The Nyan Cat...
Do Not Worry About The Artillery Shell With Your Name On It. Instead, Worry About The Artillery Shell With A "To Whom It May Concern"...


Whooohooo #3 Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 15380 battles
  • 3,166
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    08-13-2012
meh... china focust but discount on german and ussr prem  :amazed:

my sig also got HD buff ?


worryfree #4 Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 21523 battles
  • 95
  • [TJAG] TJAG
  • Member since:
    07-24-2012
Finally, time to buy a WZ-131.
Hakuna Matata! - It Means No Worries!

StopBeenPearl #5 Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29850 battles
  • 182
  • Member since:
    08-28-2012
OH NICE uber flag im coming~  :tongue:

Fruity_Ninja #6 Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 14772 battles
  • 10,479
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012

View PostContent_WG, on 13 June 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Fancy some steaming hot deals? This 14th-17th June, we will be heating things up with delectable offerings of Chinese tanks in our Tech Tree Focus Special: China.

Full news text

but but but...I only haz the Type 58 unlocked,not the 59-16   :sad:

.....


bournKILLER #7 Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7795 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
nice!
bournKILLER :angry:

zeroyuki92 #8 Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 28576 battles
  • 123
  • [RPS] RPS
  • Member since:
    11-21-2012
Dang, I got the different tree... I was expecting it will go to the medium line, bad luck.


AoTenjou #9 Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

    The First of His Name

  • Member
  • 4558 battles
  • 2,274
  • Member since:
    03-12-2013
Light tree is better anyways.

AoTenjou, on , said:


The forum loads, and my poasting begins; It shall not end until my permaban. I shall make no friends, do no meaningful work; Nor form any long-term relationships. I shall wake and sleep by my screen. I am the writer of sarcastic replies. I am the lurker in your threads. I am the defender of stats and their importance. I pledge my social life and economic welfare to the Forum Warriors; For this poast and all the poasts to come.[/quote]


Certified Trusted MemberTM of the "Majority"TM


Cronk #10 Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 24407 battles
  • 2,294
  • Member since:
    07-02-2012
Wish these specials would come with crew training discounts on those tanks. Eg 100 gold per crew member to be retrained on one of the special tanks.

Block Quote

WG will just do whatever is needed to keep us on the gerbil wheel. Logic is just the beef they put on the pill to make the dog swallow it.

 

 


Cronk #11 Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 24407 battles
  • 2,294
  • Member since:
    07-02-2012

View PostAoTenjou, on 14 June 2013 - 04:32 AM, said:

Light tree is better anyways.

Unless you have a Type 59 in the garage (no bonus crew training). I was thinking of running this special from Tier 1 as far as I could go before it ends, but seeing as I can't benefit from my 59 crew I will probably give it a miss.

Then again I probably wouldn't make it past Tier 6 or 7 during the 3 day special so maybe still worth using my 59 crew and running the med line anyway.

Decisions decisions.

Block Quote

WG will just do whatever is needed to keep us on the gerbil wheel. Logic is just the beef they put on the pill to make the dog swallow it.

 

 


ROKMC_WhiteTiger #12 Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:59 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 23869 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013
well... not bad

KoolKoala #13 Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 6567 battles
  • 946
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
Awesome, half price for the Matilda IV and x3! My appreciation and thanks to Wargaming for yet another wonderful event that will definetely benefit me, keep it up!  :great:

I got access to a private tour of the zoo. I got to go in a cage with a Koala, which I highly recommend. -Todd Barry

AoTenjou #14 Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

    The First of His Name

  • Member
  • 4558 battles
  • 2,274
  • Member since:
    03-12-2013

View PostCronk, on 14 June 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

Unless you have a Type 59 in the garage (no bonus crew training). I was thinking of running this special from Tier 1 as far as I could go before it ends, but seeing as I can't benefit from my 59 crew I will probably give it a miss.

Then again I probably wouldn't make it past Tier 6 or 7 during the 3 day special so maybe still worth using my 59 crew and running the med line anyway.

Decisions decisions.

If you are lucky enough to have a 59 then go ahead with the med line, I just hated them on the test server and thought they didn't bring anything that other nation's meds didn't offer, and the Chinese lights are some of the strongest scouts and flankers in the game.

AoTenjou, on , said:


The forum loads, and my poasting begins; It shall not end until my permaban. I shall make no friends, do no meaningful work; Nor form any long-term relationships. I shall wake and sleep by my screen. I am the writer of sarcastic replies. I am the lurker in your threads. I am the defender of stats and their importance. I pledge my social life and economic welfare to the Forum Warriors; For this poast and all the poasts to come.[/quote]


Certified Trusted MemberTM of the "Majority"TM





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users