Jump to content


MOL points to GOLD step by step


  • Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

1DELACRUZ #21 Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 25751 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013
nice

silsplace #22 Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 26002 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    10-27-2012
I got a prob, I successfully purchased gold in my credit card for the first time then in my second try it said credit card error, I dont know what happen. they can check my CC company.
hope mod here could help me, I already sent email, but still no responds.
TIA

Edited by silsplace, 02 August 2013 - 09:54 AM.


IJN_Zuikaku #23 Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:49 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11102 battles
  • 1,407
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View Postsilsplace, on 02 August 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

I got a prob, I successfully purchased gold in my credit card for the first time then in my second try it said credit card error, I dont know what happen. they can check my CC company.
hope mod here could help me, I already sent email, but still no responds.
TIA

hello good day, kindly submit a ticket on the following link, i'm sure customer support would be happy to help

https://support.worl...ks.asia/default

We will carry you :3


Rin_Kratos_Kokonoe #24 Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:12 AM

    Believe in the Shield

  • Member
  • 5900 battles
  • 1,563
  • [GLA] GLA
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012
Glad to have a fellow user helping for those who wants to buy gold for the first time or very careful investment user of W.o.T. :3

Believe in the Karksland Shield of Justice:





Made be Me


iNyaruko #25 Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:02 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 11810 battles
  • 687
  • [NJG1] NJG1
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013
Oh thankies. I'm struggling to find out how I can buy gold. Thank you very much :3

tilted


IJN_Zuikaku #26 Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11102 battles
  • 1,407
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013
No problem, if you have any questions, i'll try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

We will carry you :3


Gothclawz_31 #27 Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 10228 battles
  • 73
  • [PCF] PCF
  • Member since:
    06-07-2012
Got a question for you:

I tried to buy MOL Points using my SMART and Globe load by sending "GET MOL20" to 5333, they replied "Sorry please try again in a ew hours. We ran out of that denomination." I tried to send for 50 and 100 MOL points but never the 500 or 1000(who the heck would go for 1000???)

Any ideas why they always run out of denominations?

FYI: 2 pesos load = 1 MOL point
When you shoot a tank, make sure the damage is so severe that a revenge can't be feared.

IJN_Zuikaku #28 Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11102 battles
  • 1,407
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View PostGothclawz_31, on 12 August 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

Got a question for you:
I tried to buy MOL Points using my SMART and Globe load by sending "GET MOL20" to 5333, they replied "Sorry please try again in a ew hours. We ran out of that denomination." I tried to send for 50 and 100 MOL points but never the 500 or 1000(who the heck would go for 1000???)
Any ideas why they always run out of denominations?
FYI: 2 pesos load = 1 MOL point
hello good day.
1 Mol is for 2 pesos, if and if you use smart. this is an uneconomical choice, reloading MOL through ultimate load is 1:1
1 peso = 1 MOL, please refer to link below thank you
https://global.mol.c...PointsWork.aspx
hhhh,mm, about ur reloading to smart or globe, im guessing your using smartmoney or G cash?
please reply, need more info so i can give a fair answer
thanks

Edited by Fuzi, 12 August 2013 - 11:04 PM.

We will carry you :3


IJN_Zuikaku #29 Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11102 battles
  • 1,407
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View PostGothclawz_31, on 12 August 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

Got a question for you:

I tried to buy MOL Points using my SMART and Globe load by sending "GET MOL20" to 5333, they replied "Sorry please try again in a ew hours. We ran out of that denomination." I tried to send for 50 and 100 MOL points but never the 500 or 1000(who the heck would go for 1000???)

Any ideas why they always run out of denominations?

FYI: 2 pesos load = 1 MOL point

I have updated the first post to cater to your request sir, if you have any question please pm, ill answer to the best of my abilities, on my own personal opinion i advice you not to use smart since the exchange rate is 2 pesos for one point, and it is very uneconomical,

thank you

We will carry you :3


PanggaLalove #30 Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:10 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 27995 battles
  • 494
  • Member since:
    07-21-2013
hi!!


is there another mode of payment you can suggest thats much more easier aside from MOL? i'd really appreciate it. thanks!  :smile:

IJN_Zuikaku #31 Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11102 battles
  • 1,407
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View Postgonadsdonads, on 13 August 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

hi!!


is there another mode of payment you can suggest thats much more easier aside from MOL? i'd really appreciate it. thanks!  :smile:
This really the economical choice you have, i wont suggest this, but there is another way,

If you pass buy 7/11 simply buy from them cherry credits ( these are game cards) you can get gold by clicking the "other" payment button

cherry credits is acceptable although uneconomical.

We will carry you :3


tankealn #32 Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 7310 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    04-17-2013
thanks guys, was able to buy and load gold to WOT via MOL in just 30 mins.

Gothclawz_31 #33 Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 10228 battles
  • 73
  • [PCF] PCF
  • Member since:
    06-07-2012

View PostFuzi, on 12 August 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

hello good day.
1 Mol is for 2 pesos, if and if you use smart. this is an uneconomical choice, reloading MOL through ultimate load is 1:1
1 peso = 1 MOL, please refer to link below thank you
https://global.mol.c...PointsWork.aspx
hhhh,mm, about ur reloading to smart or globe, im guessing your using smartmoney or G cash?
please reply, need more info so i can give a fair answer
thanks
I am using both G cash and SMART money, I'm also on plan so I don't have to worry about using too much load.
I have tried the "GET MOL500" today and received the same message as expected again... Always ran out of denominations they say... *sigh*

Edited by Gothclawz_31, 13 August 2013 - 12:24 PM.

When you shoot a tank, make sure the damage is so severe that a revenge can't be feared.

IJN_Zuikaku #34 Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:52 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11102 battles
  • 1,407
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View PostGothclawz_31, on 13 August 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

I am using both G cashand SMART money, I'm also on plan so I don't have to worry about using too much load.
I have tried the "GET MOL500" today and received the same message as expected again... Always ran out of denominations they say... *sigh*

If your prepaid, the maximum you can get per 24 hours is only 500 pesos

If your post paid the maximum you can withdraw is 1000 pesos

Please refer to links posted on the corresponding "glove"section

Please bear in mind the using the above is very uneconomical and each prem tank is double the cost.

We will carry you :3


Gothclawz_31 #35 Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 10228 battles
  • 73
  • [PCF] PCF
  • Member since:
    06-07-2012

View PostFuzi, on 13 August 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

If your prepaid, the maximum you can get per 24 hours is only 500 pesos

If your post paid the maximum you can withdraw is 1000 pesos

Please refer to links posted on the corresponding "glove"section

Please bear in mind the using the above is very uneconomical and each prem tank is double the cost.

Tried my best on loading MOL Points using my mobile phones, I'll just get back to basics. Anyways thanks for replying dude.
When you shoot a tank, make sure the damage is so severe that a revenge can't be feared.

IJN_Zuikaku #36 Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 11102 battles
  • 1,407
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013
No problem, always here to help  :smile: If you have any questions feel free to ask

We will carry you :3


c0dex #37 Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:50 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 11760 battles
  • 3
  • [_PGW_] _PGW_
  • Member since:
    10-29-2012
Help pls..i just top up P250 in my acct and i made it through MOL points direct top up..but when i check my MOL pts.i didnt have any pts.where can i find it?HOW??

PanggaLalove #38 Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 27995 battles
  • 494
  • Member since:
    07-21-2013
did you get a serial number and a pin code upon loading your mol points?

1DELACRUZ #39 Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 25751 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013
nice

botalo #40 Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:12 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 111 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    12-03-2012
guys anyone wants to buy MOL points anywhere nationwide areas, i accept mall is near in our house location is CEBU no hassle to load let me know or pm me

Edited by botalo, 20 August 2013 - 11:20 AM.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users