• [ACP] ACP
Posted Image

Gamertech #902 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostGant0804, on 19 September 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Hey gamertech, i tried the bare bone mod and there was an issue witht eh crosshair, its smaller that it is supposed to be, like the server crosshair is actually indicating the right size, but the crosshair itself is much smaller, as if all my tanks becamse suddenly much more accurate.

You may have missed it mate but there was a big accuracy patch a while back, it's just Jimbos sights have been updated to show it better  :smile:

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

Gamertech #903 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Uploading v1.1 now. Fixed tank info panel because it somehow reverted while it was on the upload server... (I didn't stuff up! Honest!)

Updated Locastans stat pack and Aslains XVM mod.

Finished in about 20 mins.

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

Gant0804 #904 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 24277 battles
  • [ACP] ACP
ok sweet. ill just download the new one.

Penfold #905 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 27522 battles
  • [OAGA] OAGA
Gamertech Howdy do to you ....

View PostGant0804, on 19 September 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

Posted Image
This is the crosshair I need, can I just install this ? or do I need to have extra "bits" per se ......  :great:   I will try the barebones in the meantime  .. Cheers :popcorn:

Edited by Penfold, 19 September 2013 - 02:34 PM.

AlexandreII #906 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 3674 battles
http://imageshack.us...s/545/56t4.jpg/may i ask which file should i delete to remove the mod that shows the tank info where my mouse pointer is pointing at in game? will rep+
Posted Image

Edited by AlexandreII, 19 September 2013 - 03:01 PM.

ExESGO #907 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

YUNOBUY$2MIC

• 5086 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK
Why does my XVM's region says RU?

FROM BEST RECRUITER TO BEST DIPLO.

Visit my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ExESGO

Gamertech #908 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostGant0804, on 19 September 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

ok sweet. ill just download the new one.
Ready

View PostPenfold, on 19 September 2013 - 02:32 PM, said:

This is the crosshair I need, can I just install this ? or do I need to have extra "bits" per se ......
Jimbos crosshair. All the packs have that sight in them except for the Meltys pack. If you don't want everythng else you can download the mod on it's own from Jimbo

View PostAlexandreII, on 19 September 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

may i ask which file should i delete to remove the mod that shows the tank info where my mouse pointer is pointing at in game? will rep+
Try v1.1 and see if that is any better. The previous version stuffed up while uploading. The proper version is a lot smaller.

View PostExESGO, on 19 September 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

Why does my XVM's region says RU?
No idea, where are you seeing this?

Gamertech #909 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Updated: v1.1 Fixed tank info panel, updated locastans stat pack and Aslains XVM mod

ExESGO #910 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

YUNOBUY$2MIC

• 5086 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View PostGamertech, on 19 September 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

No idea, where are you seeing this?

Ah fail, it was cuz I was launching with the XVM stats thing. ><

FROM BEST RECRUITER TO BEST DIPLO.

Visit my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ExESGO

AlexandreII #911 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 3674 battles
v1.0 is working fine. but pls tell me which file should i delete to remove the mod that shows the info of the tank where i am pointing at ingame?

Penfold #912 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 27522 battles
  • [OAGA] OAGA
Gamer MATE ! fantastic job!!!!! ....... just installed barebones and WOW! I should have been using this mod about 24k games ago .........  :great::great::great::honoring:

__Minion__ #913 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• 7801 battles
  • [TCM] TCM
Clan mate has installed this modpack, but doesn't like the White Tanks of Death. Conservative bugger...
Which files in which folders does he need to replace? Is it a quick and easy restore ,or do I need to get these from a vanilla install?
Also, same grumpy old sod doesn't seem that happy with the carousel in the garage. Tips on resetting this?

Chaotic Neutral Halfing (mutant) 2nd Lvl Social Justice Warrior Ranger Cleric Assassin Druid

And when we dance, we do the Pungabunga...

Riddick #914 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 23772 battles
which file contains the tank info panel again?

Gamertech #915 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostAlexandreII, on 19 September 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

v1.0 is working fine. but pls tell me which file should i delete to remove the mod that shows the info of the tank where i am pointing at ingame?

View Post__Minion__, on 19 September 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

Which files in which folders does he need to replace?
Updated file list is in the OP. Tank carousel can be configured in the mods config file so tell him to try tweaking it before deleting it completely. Can go up to 3 rows now btw  :smile:

View PostPenfold, on 19 September 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Gamer MATE ! fantastic job!!!!! ....... just installed barebones and WOW! I should have been using this mod about 24k games ago .........  :great::great::great::honoring:
ikr?! I keep telling everyone this and they don't believe me  :trollface:

Should give Aslains a go though, has some nice features and not too cluttered.

AlexandreII #916 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 3674 battles

View PostGamertech, on 19 September 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

Updated file list is in the OP. Tank carousel can be configured in the mods config file so tell him to try tweaking it before deleting it completely. Can go up to 3 rows now btw  :smile:
oh bro, pls look at this image to see which i am talking about, Posted Image i want to removed it, i dont want the info of the tank i am pointing at display on my screen.

Edited by AlexandreII, 19 September 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Gamertech #917 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostAlexandreII, on 19 September 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

oh bro, pls look at this image to see which i am talking about, i want to removed it, i dont want the info of the tank i am pointing at display on my screen.

I know exactly what you're talking about. The file locations are in the OP, go there and look in the file list and you can see exactly what files to remove.

As I said though, you should update to v1.1 where I have fixed the tank info panel as well as a few other things, so it isn't anywhere near as noticeable anymore. The way it is in your pic is not how it is supposed to be in my pack.

crazytimes #918 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 15375 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostGamertech, on 19 September 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

I've updated all the packs with the serverside crosshair, they all work now.

All packs completely bug free. Anymore bugs you find are with the god awful patch not my packs  :teethhappy:

Thanks heaps for your efforts.

Colourblind does not work though. Cannot tank- indicators look almost exactly the same to me :(

Gamertech #919 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8166 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View Postcrazytimes, on 19 September 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

Colourblind does not work though. Cannot tank- indicators look almost exactly the same to me :(

Ah thanks, first feedback on the CB pack. I've got no idea what to look for so you lot need to tell me about it  :smile:

I'll have a look mate.

AlexandreII #920 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 3674 battles

View PostGamertech, on 19 September 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

I know exactly what you're talking about. The file locations are in the OP, go there and look in the file list and you can see exactly what files to remove.

As I said though, you should update to v1.1 where I have fixed the tank info panel as well as a few other things, so it isn't anywhere near as noticeable anymore. The way it is in your pic is not how it is supposed to be in my pack.

thank you very much for helping me. your mod is really helpful. i am using the 1.1 now, may i just know the name of the file that shows tank info? it displays small right now but but i want it to removed i dont know which file is it :(

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users