Gamertech #22 Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostGunners_22, on 20 June 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Small but the most important mod for sea server  :teethhappy:

Couldn't agree more  :playing:

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

Gamertech #23 Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View Postbashotokoro, on 20 June 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

i can't see the XVM.xvmconf file that usually located in flash folder from your mod. am i suppose to download it separately?

Sorry, missed your post. You dont need the xvmconf file in 8.6, everything is in that xvm folder beside the 8.6 folder now. Just copy and paste the .rar contents into your res_mods folder and everything will just work  :smile:

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

Gunners_22 #24 Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 28850 battles

View PostGamertech, on 20 June 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

Couldn't agree more  :playing:

Hmmm.. Do you know which file exactly for save login and password?
Thanks in advance!

Gamertech #25 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostGunners_22, on 20 June 2013 - 11:59 AM, said:

Hmmm.. Do you know which file exactly for save login and password?
Thanks in advance!

In the gui folder, the file is the gui_settings.xml

Gamertech #26 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Updated with a new mod, Roughnecks Tank Info Panel tweaked for 8.6

Installation
Copy the files into your res_mods folder Note: Do not overwrite any existing files when asked, just add the new files

https://www.dropbox.... Info Panel.rar

Gamertech #27 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
New mod. Removes the recoil in sniper view while keeping the rest of the dynamic cameras features

Lube_Noob #28 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 22218 battles
I deleted my wot folder completly before i downloaded new 8.6 for a clean start.  when i downloaded your mods they are all files without folders.. do i just put the files into the res_mods folder beside the 8.6 folder or what??

Lube_Noob :)

Gamertech #29 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostLube_Noob, on 20 June 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

I deleted my wot folder completly before i downloaded new 8.6 for a clean start.  when i downloaded your mods they are all files without folders.. do i just put the files into the res_mods folder beside the 8.6 folder or what??

Yes, just put the 8.6 and the xvm folder in your res_mods folder, merge the 8.6 folders if needed and that's it. Ready to play.

Max_Output #30 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 29684 battles
When will there be a clan icon mod update?

Gamertech #31 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostMax_Output, on 20 June 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

When will there be a clan icon mod update?

Ah crap...forgot about those gimmie a minute

Max_Output #32 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 29684 battles
lol sweet as mate

Gamertech #33 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostMax_Output, on 20 June 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

lol sweet as mate

Updated: Added 2nd pack and cleaned the OP. Also added SEA Clan icons

Edited by Gamertech, 20 June 2013 - 01:01 PM.

Max_Output #34 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 29684 battles
You have not added my clans icon to the update...lol MACV/SOG

Gamertech #35 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
The MACV/SOG icon is in there, the red shield with the skull in it

Max_Output #36 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 29684 battles
https://www.dropbox....ck Standard.rar

Is this the link..cause i used it and it was an 18.6 mg download and am lookin in the sea clan icon file but cant see macv.

Max_Output #37 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 29684 battles
no sorry i found it...lol blonde moment..was looking on the wrong clan icon file..haha

Gamertech #38 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostMax_Output, on 20 June 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

https://www.dropbox....ck Standard.rar

Is this the link..cause i used it and it was an 18.6 mg download and am lookin in the sea clan icon file but cant see macv.

Yea, both of the links have it. The MACV icon is right between the M19TH and MAD icons

View PostMax_Output, on 20 June 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

no sorry i found it...lol blonde moment..was looking on the wrong clan icon file..haha

lol no worries mate :P

Edited by Gamertech, 20 June 2013 - 01:22 PM.

Lube_Noob #39 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 22218 battles
Cannot load into map. Game starts fine, garage fine, stats fine.. just shows me not loaded into map.. i cant exit back to garage, i restarted computer and game just takes me back to the line up of both teams, i can tell when people die and thats it?? otherwise... all good.. thanks for your effort today mate :)

Lube_Noob #40 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 22218 battles
just been told on teamspeak that it has something to do with jimbos crosshair? is this true?

Also tagged with Gamers Mod Pack, xvm, 0.9.7

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users