• Please log in to reply
5257 replies to this topic

Gamertech #41 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8221 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Testing now mate

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

WhatsThatSmell #42 Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 15620 battles
  • [-7-] -7-
Nice pack dude, just one question, how you get rid of the Max farplane mod? i like to conserve FPS as i don't really have much to start with.

Gamertech #43 Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8221 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
The Farplane mod is meant to actually increase fps slightly, but if you want to get rid of it then just delete the full 'spaces' folder, nothing else.

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

Gamertech #44 Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8221 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
LN, I'm pretty sure it is Jimbo's doing it, I've just downloaded a copy from another mirror and testing now

Magyar #45 Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:34 PM

Sergeant

• 30893 battles
thanks Gamertech for taking the time. it is appreciated.

Gamertech #46 Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8221 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Nps Magyar :)

Alright, Jimbos is bugged so I'm uploading new packs now with everything but Jimbos. Should work fine now and I'll update when Jimbo fixes his mod.

Gamertech #47 Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8221 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Updated: New packs are up, all the same except without Jimbos. I will readd it when it is compatible again

Lube_Noob #48 Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 22218 battles
Thanks mate :) good work.. see you on the field :)  hopefully you'll be a red dot within reach ;)

Riddick #49 Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:16 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 23971 battles
FinalStatistic and UserInfo is outdated.

Please test your mod a little more in the future ;)

Gamertech #50 Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8221 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostRiddick, on 20 June 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

FinalStatistic and UserInfo is outdated.

Please test your mod a little more in the future ;)

FinalStatistic and UserInfo are both the latest.

I tested it fine. I didn't go into the service record and I managed to get a few battles in before it stopped loading into battle for whatever reason for me, so I assumed it was working fine up until then :)

Magyar #51 Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

Sergeant

• 30893 battles

View PostGamertech, on 20 June 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

Updated: New packs are up, all the same except without Jimbos. I will readd it when it is compatible again
same file location?

Gamertech #52 Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8221 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Yep, just copy and paste

Magyar #53 Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Sergeant

• 30893 battles

View PostGamertech, on 20 June 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Yep, just copy and paste
TY Gamertech. Does anyone know if the mod LKposition on map is allowed? and if so will it work on 8.6?

spacewolf #54 Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 62989 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
I have no idea what I am doing, but mine is just hanging - can't get past the load screen once I press the "battle" button.
Loads all tank names fine, but just hangs...
What have I done wrong?

Gamertech #55 Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8221 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Do you have the old version with Jimbos? I removed that because it caused that exact problem.

Try clearing out your res_mods folder completely and download the latest version.

WhatsThatSmell #56 Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 15620 battles
  • [-7-] -7-

View PostGamertech, on 20 June 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

The Farplane mod is meant to actually increase fps slightly, but if you want to get rid of it then just delete the full 'spaces' folder, nothing else.

Lol i'll keep it on then xD

Wakahuia #57 Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

Private

• 8804 battles
Awesome, thanks man!!

soulspectre #58 Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 48363 battles
Congratulations to WG for finally adding stabilized sniper mode.
Also congratulations to them for binding it to the one existing option that anyone with half a brain disables in an instant (recoil effect).

Next patch we'll probably get the long overdue "Sort by Tiers", but it'll be bound to the "Set graphics to minimum" option.

Well at least we've got a mod now to fix the stabilzed sniper view option. +1 to you mate.

spacewolf #59 Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 62989 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
ok, the standard mod pack works, but the deluxe has sooo many features that I'd want to bring over..
it seems the deluxe pack has a bug or 2...how can we get the bugged files out and get the deluxe pack working?

Gamertech #60 Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8221 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Updated: I've just combined the 2 packs and removed the anti-recoil mod, it worked fine for me and a few others but plenty were having problems with it unfortunately.

I'll look for a version that works later on, in the meantime.

https://www.dropbox....rs mod pack.rar

Edit: Found a new anti-recoil mod, testing now

Nope fail... It's the 'avatar_input_handler.xml' file that's causing it. Just need to find what setting is the problem.

Edited by Gamertech, 20 June 2013 - 05:50 PM.

Also tagged with Gamers Mod Pack, xvm, 0.9.7

19 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users