Gamers Mod Pack xvm 0.9.7

• Please log in to reply
5257 replies to this topic

Epihipparchos #5241 Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:05 AM

Corporal

• 41668 battles
  • [UAD] UAD

View Postopearn, on 30 May 2015 - 03:31 PM, said:

Thanks heaps for getting back to me. Your Advice helps alot :) What was the damage panel/hit log you where using last? was it "Damagepanel with angles by Killerente94 9.8"
I've got those in it and might update it a little more tomorrow before work if i get the chance.

get much used into gamers mod pack, thank you for bringing personal updates. keep the work! :)

Gamertech #5242 Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:38 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View Postopearn, on 31 May 2015 - 01:31 AM, said:

What was the damage panel/hit log you where using last? was it "Damagepanel with angles by Killerente94 9.8"

It was a custom config. It started off with GambitER's version then I just kept adding my own customisations to it.

My config should still work, it's just the scripts that will need updating.

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

opearn #5243 Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:06 AM

Corporal

• 11745 battles
  • [FTP] FTP

View PostGamertech, on 31 May 2015 - 12:38 AM, said:

It was a custom config. It started off with GambitER's version then I just kept adding my own customisations to it.

My config should still work, it's just the scripts that will need updating.

wicked thanks for all your help.
Got it pretty much finished for tonight just uploading over old file now. Update: all done.

Edited by opearn, 31 May 2015 - 02:34 AM.

Epihipparchos #5244 Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

Corporal

• 41668 battles
  • [UAD] UAD

View Postopearn, on 30 May 2015 - 06:06 PM, said:

wicked thanks for all your help.
Got it pretty much finished for tonight just uploading over old file now. Update: all done.

would you please share?

weebljnr #5245 Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:25 PM

Private

• 1158 battles
Opeam's post, top of page

View PostBlasterSep, on 31 May 2015 - 07:37 AM, said:

would you please share?

Opeam's post, Top of page 263, Mediafire link.

SaltyPigLord #5246 Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:48 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 23254 battles
  • [TIM] TIM
Hey Gamer, Do you have a link to the mod that has the HD tank icons for in the garage? I have the HD equipment and consumables but can't find an updated HD tank icons pack. Can anyone point me into the right direction plz?

neokai #5247 Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:13 PM

SealClub Number 9

• Forum Moderator
  • 33423 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View Post3LIT3_5NIP3R, on 30 May 2015 - 11:10 AM, said:

Your modpack was what I used when I first started using mods... and I've stuck with it since. It will take quite a while adjusting to a different modpack. o7

Agreed, I moved from sela's to GT because of the cleaner interface. Hope GT comes back after RL issues are settled. In the meantime, thank you and good luck.

View Postopearn, on 30 May 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

Some will and some will cause game to crash, And when you have like 20 mods each with multiple files each it can be massive pain figuring out which one mod is crashing the game & what to actually delete. I have got a working version for 9.8 put together now, I would recommend just using it instead of going to all that trouble. I haven't tested all the mods but have tried a few different configurations of mods (including meltymath sight) from the installer and they all worked with my game client.

Mediafire (110Mb)
I have noticed an error: Some of the mods i ripped from a modpack included scripts which spams a window you have to close asking to update joves modpack everytime you login

Update: I have removed the responsible files for the joves modpack update messages from the pack, added a little customization between damage panels, fixed a few glitches DIYModLoader not installing certain mods and uploaded a updated file.
I think i still need to go through it and fix up a few configs so they match the old pack %100 but it's pretty close now.

This is my attempt at updating Gamer's mod pack. Disclaimer: It is not Authorized by Gamer. It is a fan based update.
It is a 7zip archive containing a customizable preconfigured DIYModLoader Installer Package just like gamers mod pack with the same xvm configs & mostly the same mods for the 0.9.8 client update.
I don't think some of the mods are exactly the same (In particular Anti-Spam Chat & HD Mini maps, Does anyone know what Gamer was using? or if you see this Gamer could you please let me know?) updated: they are right 
The UT Announcer is slightly glitchy in the installer and muted my entire game until it was either removed or the "res" folder from the modpack was copied manually into the game directory...
Currently it's missing: Most of the Icon Sets (But a few new ones have been added instead such as wizards), Locastans Statistics, Enemy Indicator (Discontinued from what i could tell from translated russian forum posts?), Fours FPS Lite (has been discontinued, have added options to disable ingame SFX), Live WN8, MeltMaps Armor Calc. (Has anyone got melty maps armor calc working on 9.8 yet? would love to add it)
But it is pretty close. Good luck getting your game prettied up again everybody :girl:.
Some Feedback would be appreciated.

Gamer thank you so much for making this pack, Every time an update would come out i would scramble around trying to mod my game to my liking until your mod pack was updated, It always made customizing my tanks a quick & easy process. I will miss it and hope you come back from your break soon :honoring:

opearn, please create a new thread as Wasaabi said earlier. Name it "GamerTechStyle Pack" or something so it's clear you are basing it off GT pack while being separate (and easy for users to find the pack files - page 263 is hard to dig)

Use this thread if you need to ask GT something, but otherwise it's really better for you and GT users if you have your own thread.

Spoiler

GDavid #5248 Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:25 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 29060 battles
Will there be a forwarding link?

Opy #5249 Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:21 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 15676 battles
  • [MARD] MARD

Wait, I don't remember giving you authorisation to quit!

Nobby, stop him, quick!

neokai #5250 Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:51 AM

SealClub Number 9

• Forum Moderator
  • 33423 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View PostGDavid, on 01 June 2015 - 05:25 PM, said:

Will there be a forwarding link?

I can edit Gamertech's OP (with his permission) once the thread is created.

P.S. Gamer, can I edit your OP to forward to opearn's thread (assuming he does create one)?

Spoiler

opearn #5251 Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:36 PM

Corporal

• 11745 battles
  • [FTP] FTP
Made own thread. sorry for taking so long. 

Gamertech #5252 Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View Postneokai, on 02 June 2015 - 03:51 AM, said:

Gamer, can I edit your OP to forward to opearn's thread (assuming he does create one)?

Sure, just don't mess up my styling :P

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, diminishing intelligence, suicidal tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"
"Wargaming.net does not accept any responsibility for damaged or destroyed computer equipment or keyboard/desk/hand imprints in foreheads as a result of rage or disbelief caused by World of Tanks SEA"
"Disclaimer: The multiplayer experience may vary, unless you are playing in pubs in which case you will have the same suicidal lemming team every game."

"Wargaming.net advises that if you choose to play during 3x or 5x xp events you lock yourself in a room with no sharp objects, pets, grandmas or thermonuclear weapons within reach."

neokai #5253 Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:15 PM

SealClub Number 9

• Forum Moderator
  • 33423 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View PostGamertech, on 02 June 2015 - 03:12 PM, said:

Sure, just don't mess up my styling :P

Done, hope you like the formatting. Good luck and good hunting, sir. :honoring:

Spoiler

Gamertech #5254 Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:16 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 8218 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View Postneokai, on 02 June 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

Done, hope you like the formatting. Good luck and good hunting, sir. :honoring:

• Gamers Mod Pack (2013-2015), a popular collection of hax mods used to transform the World of Tanks experience.

lol :great:

sarks #5255 Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:53 PM

Private

• 9299 battles
When will the official version of Gamers Mod Pack for 9.8 assembled by Gamertech be released? I also need a little help. I normally select all the options while installing the mod. However, while playing the game my shells become invisible. I cant see it leaving the cannon, neither do I see where its landing. I don't know which option creates this problem. I try re-installing the mod after unchecking a few options, and then it works. But can you help me to understand which option particularly creates this problem?

opearn #5256 Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:14 AM

Corporal

• 11745 battles
  • [FTP] FTP

View Postsarks, on 05 June 2015 - 12:53 PM, said:

When will the official version of Gamers Mod Pack for 9.8 assembled by Gamertech be released? I also need a little help. I normally select all the options while installing the mod. However, while playing the game my shells become invisible. I cant see it leaving the cannon, neither do I see where its landing. I don't know which option creates this problem. I try re-installing the mod after unchecking a few options, and then it works. But can you help me to understand which option particularly creates this problem?

Gamer's Mod Pack is discontinued currently.
A good idea if you need support would be posting in the thread you actually downloaded the mod.
Also perhaps reading the options you are selecting could help, Particularly don't select any of the "Disable GFX" options unless your computer can't handle tanks and you need to disable graphics to enhance gameplay and reduce lag.
That is if you are even using my lame attempt at keeping this mod pack alive, which i honestly have no idea if that is even the case.

EnglishBob #5257 Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:17 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 37327 battles
  • [JGS] JGS
But Gamer .. I just got back into WoT ... and you leave   :( ... glhf bud :honoring:

ForkUrEyes #5258 Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24317 battles

View PostPenfold, on 03 August 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

But Gamer .. I just got back into WoT ... and you leave   :( ... glhf bud :honoring:

You can use Aslain mod pack. It's pretty much the same just like Gamers

Hahahahahaha

Also tagged with Gamers Mod Pack, xvm, 0.9.7

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users