Jump to content


New Clan Wars Campaign – Third Stage Revealed


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

ContentWG #1 Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 1,593
  • Member since:
    06-20-2013
The next stage of the ongoing Clan Wars campaign is on the horizon! Curious to see what it will bring? Check it out!

Full news text

Catullus #2 Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 30515 battles
  • 631
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012
And by "on the horizon" you mean "In six hours time". Nice advance warning there!
DETRIMENTO•MALIGNITAS•VICTORIA•ULTIO


kelly77 #3 Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 46335 battles
  • 236
  • Member since:
    06-26-2012
This is horse poo, how much money did they make from this little play, swaping out crews, selling and buying tanks....thanks W.G, as always holding your cards close to your chest. And one more rant, use the money to sort out the massive delay from seeding time to battle time

MischiefMaker #4 Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 40986 battles
  • 20
  • [ADA] ADA
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012
please report exactly the time when the third stage begin and end. It is necessary for our commander calculate the VP.
PS I mean the hours
Thanks

Edited by duoptit, 02 July 2013 - 01:17 PM.


DanLBob #5 Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 26980 battles
  • 3,219
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View Postkelly77, on 02 July 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

This is horse poo, how much money did they make from this little play, swaping out crews, selling and buying tanks....

Sorry, did you think this was supposed to be about the players? You silly boy/girl (damn unisex names).

Dan

DanLBob #6 Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 26980 battles
  • 3,219
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012
Wow, its an exact republish of the EU page. No wonder it took so long to get it up.

Dan

Faratia #7 Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 12950 battles
  • 66
  • [503TW] 503TW
  • Member since:
    04-17-2012
2. VP will be credited each turn during Stage III.

Stage III VP crediting rules:
VP for conquering/losing provinces will be awarded/deducted on a turn-to-turn basis.
Conquering a province will award the clan with 6,000 VP.
Losing a province will reduce the clan’s VP by 6,000.

I'm not quite sure about the VP thing.
The +-6000VP is quite easy to understand so I won't get into that.

But since the wording of "2. VP will be credited each turn during Stage III." is exactly the same as the words from Stage 2.
Does that mean a turn-to-turn VP crediting system based on gold income still exist in Stage 3?

Mowie #8 Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 7062 battles
  • 943
  • [AMPC] AMPC
  • Member since:
    03-21-2012

View PostCatullus, on 02 July 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

And by "on the horizon" you mean "In six hours time". Nice advance warning there!

Communication is very important in keeping players happy but, the incompetent management on this server seem to not understand that vital aspect of customer service.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
The grass is always greener and the enemy tank is always better then yours until, you drive it!
NA and SEA server CBT Veteran and still have the tanks to prove it!

Ottomatic_Reiffel #9 Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

    SealClub Number 6

  • Beta-Tester
  • 24192 battles
  • 4,246
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostFaratia, on 02 July 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

But since the wording of "2. VP will be credited each turn during Stage III." is exactly the same as the words from Stage 2.
Does that mean a turn-to-turn VP crediting system based on gold income still exist in Stage 3?
It's explained a little further down, though it could have been clearer to start with

"VP for conquering/losing provinces will be awarded/deducted on a turn-to-turn basis."

See no bots, hear no bots, speak not about bots

WoT's most dedicated players


wasaabi #10 Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 22927 battles
  • 6,879
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostFaratia, on 02 July 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

2. VP will be credited each turn during Stage III.

Stage III VP crediting rules:
VP for conquering/losing provinces will be awarded/deducted on a turn-to-turn basis.
Conquering a province will award the clan with 6,000 VP.
Losing a province will reduce the clan’s VP by 6,000.

I'm not quite sure about the VP thing.
The +-6000VP is quite easy to understand so I won't get into that.

But since the wording of "2. VP will be credited each turn during Stage III." is exactly the same as the words from Stage 2.
Does that mean a turn-to-turn VP crediting system based on gold income still exist in Stage 3?

You missed this:

"If a clan owns a province connected to their HQ at the end of the stage, they will be awarded 6,000 VP multiplied by the number of days the province has been in their possession
    This rule of crediting is valid for each province connected to the clan’s HQ.
    Ownership days will be counted only from the beginning of the stage."

So you get 6000 VP added for winning a province in battle, and lose 6000 VP if losing a province in battle, then 6000 for every province owned at the end of the stage, multiplied by the number of days held, as long as it is connected to your HQ.

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


NishizumiMiho #11 Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 14770 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    03-22-2012
Damit keep buying tanks selling tanks buying crew are you trying to make us all BROKE!!!!! :izmena:  YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST  ANNOUNCE IT 2 or 3 Day before it starts ...

( And what there is no rewards M60 on this 3rd stage damn )  :angry:

wasaabi #12 Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 22927 battles
  • 6,879
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012
Counts - Stage I - Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.  Stage II - Tier 7, 8.  What could Stage III possibly have?

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


GeneralGrant #13 Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 28787 battles
  • 3,726
  • Member since:
    09-26-2012

View PostCatullus, on 02 July 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

And by "on the horizon" you mean "In six hours time". Nice advance warning there!

Actually, even worse than that: less than four hours. First battles seed at 6pm, AEST, and announcement was made after 2pm.

Maverik #14 Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 26860 battles
  • 25
  • [R_N_G] R_N_G
  • Member since:
    06-27-2012
Confused?
OK, Win or loos +-6000 vp, Clear
6000 vp per day owned as a bonus on the last day Clear.
What VP is added per turn? is this in addition to the above?

Kaigee #15 Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 28063 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

View Postwasaabi, on 02 July 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

Counts - Stage I - Tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.  Stage II - Tier 7, 8.  What could Stage III possibly have?
IX,IX

MatsuiJurina #16 Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 5204 battles
  • 2,204
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012
more harder battle again :trollface:


Catullus #17 Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 30515 battles
  • 631
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012
So it's the same as stage 1 with the final day bonus scaled for how many turns you've had it, right?
DETRIMENTO•MALIGNITAS•VICTORIA•ULTIO


NiiKun #18 Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4039 battles
  • 121
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013
After seeing this, Kinda wondering what would Stage IV look like? :popcorn:

Edited by NiiKun, 02 July 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Chihiroism! Chihiro x Keima!!

Catullus #19 Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 30515 battles
  • 631
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012
Like stage 2 but with tiers 9 and 10 again? Just a guess.
DETRIMENTO•MALIGNITAS•VICTORIA•ULTIO


Tanitha #20 Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

    Wargaming

  • Member
  • 4564 battles
  • 7,907
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012

View PostNishizumiMiho, on 02 July 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

Damit keep buying tanks selling tanks buying crew are you trying to make us all BROKE!!!!! :izmena:  YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST  ANNOUNCE IT 2 or 3 Day before it starts ...

( And what there is no rewards M60 on this 3rd stage damn )  :angry:

There is M60 rewards for every stage.

View PostMowie, on 02 July 2013 - 01:01 PM, said:

Communication is very important in keeping players happy but, the incompetent management on this server seem to not understand that vital aspect of customer service.

The structure of campaigns is for the clan wars to be more dynamic. IE it changes, regularly.
Information on those changes is provided as the changes take place for the players to react to. Advance warning for planning is not provided.

Please have a chat with your clan leader and COAF rep's, they are aware of the dynamic nature of campaigns, and should have plans in place for their clan.

View PostDanLBob, on 02 July 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

Wow, its an exact republish of the EU page. No wonder it took so long to get it up. Dan

The same campaign is on EU at the moment yes, their is little difference between EU/ASIA servers for this campaign at the moment.
Eu is currently on the same time frame as ASIA server, Ru is currently about a week ahead, NA about a week behind.

Regards
Tan
 

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users