[PH] World of Tanks Training Camp 2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

Xiee #41 Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:26 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 17658 battles
Once you've signed up for the participation survey, will they send a reply or does that mean you're good to go? Still waiting a reply for mine... the event is nearing and I don't want to go if I'm not really registered for it or anything since I need to travel 2 hours to get to Mineski in QC.

~ Moving at the speed of sight ~

Slyfox #42 Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 20728 battles

View PostDustinUlopong, on 26 August 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

Its cause slyfox is an Ateneo "girl".....

O_o

You don't need to go there but I strongly recommend you go there if the PVP peeps are teaching you.

If you ask nicely Slyfox will teach you in training room and plat with you if you want (I'll try my best not to rage quit if losses happen).
Also included:
How to rage at pubbies
How to string expletives in teamspeak
How to be a douchebag
How to avoid falling in bridges (i hate you srap)
How not to get a pool's medal (because lyfe sucks)
How to lag in game and get zero damage games (family use internet makes me sad especially if you have a lot of siblings DLing torrents at night)

I might also try to convince you to play the "*cannot utter initials in this forum* plane game" with me because that game is super awesome and the sound effects are great. EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNGGGGG. tugtugtugtugtugtugtug. PPPRRRUUUUUTTTT. PRRRRUUT. Enemy Aircraft Destroyed.

Posted Image
When I dive down for a bombing run.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Echo419 #43 Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

Private

• 17908 battles
  • [LRDG] LRDG
How do I know if I am included in the 100? will I receive an e-mail? if so, which one Wargaming account? or yahoo mail account?  :confused:

CHAKA24 #44 Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

Dabaw's "Pro Noob" Tanker

• Beta-Tester
  • 9860 battles
  • [KMMHS] KMMHS
Echo, YOUR E-mail address like Yahoo, gmail, etc.

Kalipulako #45 Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 53776 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
Seriously why no Conan? Conan should be there!

World of Tanks Philippines Official Unofficial Facebook Group

OFFICIALLY RETIRED, HEMAN AND ALDWIN PLAYING MY ACCOUNT. IF ITS DOING WEIRD AND CHATTING LIKE HEMAN THEN IT IS HEMAN.

GeneralPaps #46 Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 12042 battles
  • [PVM] PVM

View PostSlyfox, on 27 August 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

O_o

You don't need to go there but I strongly recommend you go there if the PVP peeps are teaching you.

If you ask nicely Slyfox will teach you in training room and plat with you if you want (I'll try my best not to rage quit if losses happen).
Also included:
How to rage at pubbies
How to string expletives in teamspeak
How to be a douchebag
How to avoid falling in bridges (i hate you srap)
How not to get a pool's medal (because lyfe sucks)
How to lag in game and get zero damage games (family use internet makes me sad especially if you have a lot of siblings DLing torrents at night)

I might also try to convince you to play the "*cannot utter initials in this forum* plane game" with me because that game is super awesome and the sound effects are great. EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNGGGGG. tugtugtugtugtugtugtug. PPPRRRUUUUUTTTT. PRRRRUUT. Enemy Aircraft Destroyed.

Posted Image
When I dive down for a bombing run.

I just can't stop laughing....at this...... :trollface:  for those who want to troll around the battlefield, plat with Sly......

:honoring:

[PVM] Philippine Vanguards of Peace - Mercenaries (Guardian)  

WoT SEA (ASIA) Beta-Tester, WoWp NA Closed/Open Beta-Tester, WoWs ASIA Closed Beta-Tester, WoT Generals ASIA Alpha-Tester

"This, only weapon....made from war, meant for righteous....to fire, destroy, sink.....without intent of evil, which no one fired from our Good Commander" -Haiku, Yami Tanaka

kunjuro #47 Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 31848 battles
Had fun on the first day - Thanks for the free shirt and dogtag :)

CHAKA24 #48 Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 9860 battles
  • [KMMHS] KMMHS

View Postkunjuro, on 01 September 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

Thanks for the free shirt and dogtag :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! D:

ChiaraMae #49 Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

Corporal

• 4482 battles
  • [UT1] UT1

View PostSlyfox, on 27 August 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNGGGGG. tugtugtugtugtugtugtug. PPPRRRUUUUUTTTT. PRRRRUUT. Enemy Aircraft Destroyed.

You are right GeneralPaps. I love this "Ewng, tug-tug, prut-prut". Sounds like World of Warplanes(enemy aircraft destroyed). It is starting to arouse my curiosity. Good humor Slyfox!

I'm an Idian girl tanker. I just don't know how to spell it. Indian, Injan, Indyan? Like the Filipino song "Indian Pana Kakana Kana". More appropriate sentence is "Inindyan mo kami" !

I pray Mick won't charge me of "allusions of racial - - something". Because the Filipino definition of Indyan is "someone who never arrives at the agreed meeting place", LoL !

MionaMisa #50 Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

Corporal

• 4416 battles

View PostChiaraMae, on 01 September 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

I'm an Idian girl tanker.

Oh yes, yes, yes! You're an indyan girl sucker!
My butt ached sitting, waiting for you inside Ate AyaNicolene's car somewhere near Ali Mall, Cubao yesterday. It was your idea of "Gate crash-Mineski Infinity" thing.

To be fair to ate Aya, her car is a very comfy one. Awesome sound system and freezing air conditioner. I'm just not used to wait for someone for a very, very long time. I get bored easy.

GeneralPaps #51 Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 12042 battles
  • [PVM] PVM

View PostCHAKA24, on 01 September 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! D:

oy! don't worry chak, meron pa dito sa davao, hoping that you submitted your request EARLIER or else you won't be pitted onto the 100 people........

WoT SEA (ASIA) Beta-Tester, WoWp NA Closed/Open Beta-Tester, WoWs ASIA Closed Beta-Tester, WoT Generals ASIA Alpha-Tester

"This, only weapon....made from war, meant for righteous....to fire, destroy, sink.....without intent of evil, which no one fired from our Good Commander" -Haiku, Yami Tanaka

GeneralPaps #52 Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 12042 battles
  • [PVM] PVM

View PostChiaraMae, on 01 September 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

You are right GeneralPaps. I love this "Ewng, tug-tug, prut-prut". Sounds like World of Warplanes(enemy aircraft destroyed). It is starting to arouse my curiosity. Good humor Slyfox!

I'm an Idian girl tanker. I just don't know how to spell it. Indian, Injan, Indyan? Like the Filipino song "Indian Pana Kakana Kana". More appropriate sentence is "Inindyan mo kami" !

I pray Mick won't charge me of "allusions of racial - - something". Because the Filipino definition of Indyan is "someone who never arrives at the agreed meeting place", LoL !

hahahaha............lerl.........you really are into wargaming things Chiara.........."Indian Pana" lol

ChiaraMae #53 Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Corporal

• 4482 battles
  • [UT1] UT1

View PostMionaMisa, on 01 September 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

Oh yes, yes, yes! You're an indyan girl sucker!

Sorree.

Look, Career and World of Tanks share my equal devotion. The deciding factor yesterday were those less fortunate people, the target of our medical mission. We sisters will have many more chances of going to a WoT event. But for the families who are still languishing because of the recent weather abnormalities, they may not get another chance. I sincerely hope that our group can get back to them to follow up on their health recovery.

Yes, I really love to go to Minesky even with out an invitation. Aside from the people I mentioned in other threads, I also want to see these individuals.
---> urchin
---> Xiee
--->Xenxcrixa
They are very intriguing. Pag nakita ko sila, kukurutin ko sila sa....
ha?
ano?
bawal?

Bawal daw po sabihin dito yun.

ChiaraMae #54 Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Corporal

• 4482 battles
  • [UT1] UT1

View PostGeneralPaps, on 01 September 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

hahahaha............lerl.........you really are into wargaming things Chiara.........."Indian Pana" lol

Ha-ha! When you see the rest of the lyrics, you'll laugh your heart out. I'm sure you know. It goes like this,

Indian Pana Kakana Kana, Indian ------  Kakalog Kalog

Boys, are those things really kakalog kalog? Hmm, like an empty ammo rack ha! LoL !

What have I eaten this afternoon? I feel a bit naughty.

Xiee #55 Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 17658 battles
I wasn't able to go because of the lat minute "late" email. If WG sent the email at least 1 or 2 days earlier I would have made it. Sending it out on a Friday night is kinda too late since I was expecting not to be going anymore so I made plans with my family.

Please WG, next time, send those confirmation emails 2 days before the actual event. "Photo-finish" plans are plans that I don't really do.

~ Moving at the speed of sight ~

MionaMisa #56 Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Corporal

• 4416 battles

View PostChiaraMae, on 01 September 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Sorree.

Pag nakita ko sila, kukurutin ko sila sa....

View PostChiaraMae, on 01 September 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

What have I eaten this afternoon? I feel a bit naughty.

Lol !
Nuff with the apology and explanation. Sister AyaNicolene and I understand you from the very beginning.
You convinced us yesterday, now you've gain our sympathy for those people you helped.
You're very good with reverse psychology,..... just kidding.

Seriously, we are very proud of you sister ChiaraMae.

May I suggest you refrain from eating food with Korean Bugs.They are known as aphrodisiac, the reason for your naughtiness, ha-ha.

mttspiii #57 Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31875 battles
  • [PVP] PVP
Random fact: if the Arty Sisters gatecrashed, there's a semi-sure chance they get a WoT shirt for free.

Not sure if it would fit MionaMisa though.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

AyaNicolene #58 Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

Corporal

• 2293 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 01 September 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Random fact: if the Arty Sisters gatecrashed, there's a semi-sure chance they get a WoT shirt for free.

What a super lucky guy Slyfox. He did what we sisters planned. He went back home with a WoT shirt and a super smile on his face.
Priceless. Now, I'm the one who's envious here.

So, how is the shirt for girls? Is it body fitting, skin tight, figure hugging? Oh boy, men in my office will drool.

Giggles

MionaMisa #59 Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Corporal

• 4416 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 01 September 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Not sure if it would fit MionaMisa though.

I would have chosen the biggest size. I will give the shirt to my Dad. A bribe for two things,
1.> His authorization for me to play WoT.
2.> His credit card for WoT gold.

Laughing out Loud !

CHAKA24 #60 Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 9860 battles
  • [KMMHS] KMMHS

View PostGeneralPaps, on 01 September 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

oy! don't worry chak, meron pa dito sa davao, hoping that you submitted your request EARLIER or else you won't be pitted onto the 100 people........

I have sent the invitation... TWICE!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users