Akasha's treasure-trove of Wargaming exposure (WOTLeaks)

• Please log in to reply
2746 replies to this topic

FramFramson #2741 Posted 26 November 2020 - 10:11 AM

Major

• 50209 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX

I don't get why the Rhino's nerfed so hard. Never mind the cynical overtuning of new lines to drive people to grind them, this seems like it's going to make the line irrelevant. 

Well, I suppose WG did release the UK light tanks as is. Maybe they like to test and see how bad of a line they can make and still have people who research "EVERYTHING!" grind it out.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Ezz #2742 Posted 26 November 2020 - 10:41 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74688 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Standing by it, but it was looking like a chieftain competitor early on. Can't be indirectly nerfing the chief! That would be like balance.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

CardinalMite #2743 Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:21 AM

Captain

• 32150 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I think they are having trouble balancing the Rhino in particular to account for Equipment 2.0 possible choices.

Notice they drop engine power but compensate somewhat on resistances because the addition of a turbo for example has no effect on resistances. They are trying to account for if a Turbo is added that it just doesn't give it broken levels of mobility for its armour and gun.

Then similar situation for gun handling, knowing people may use IRM + V-stabs given it can't use rammer.

I have a feeling that this is one of those tanks that is on a knife edge between broken OP vs irrelevant UP or just broken.

Edited by CardinalMite, 26 November 2020 - 11:22 AM.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"

obj_19 #2744 Posted 27 November 2020 - 04:05 AM

Corporal

• 4837 battles

Well,

The italian line sure got bashed. If it turns out to actually be good i'll go for the new heavies. If not i'll just yeet my way down the pantera line.

View PostFramFramson, on 26 November 2020 - 07:11 AM, said:

I don't get why the Rhino's nerfed so hard. Never mind the cynical overtuning of new lines to drive people to grind them, this seems like it's going to make the line irrelevant. 

Well, I suppose WG did release the UK light tanks as is. Maybe they like to test and see how bad of a line they can make and still have people who research "EVERYTHING!" grind it out.

Nerf isn't the right word. They just used a elephant rifle on a baby rhino.

Or that not even on the CT rhino has been hesh'd by the balance (cue door falling to reveal a massive belt sander with the words balance dept written on it) dept.

Sad to see a baby rhino get absolutely destroyed

(Also 20s on the first shell... Ouch... for a 127mm gun...)

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

i'm the worst guide writer in the world,

Don't listen to my advice or your winrate might go below 30%.

FramFramson #2745 Posted 28 November 2020 - 05:05 AM

Major

• 50209 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX
Well, the Rhino keeps getting hit, but I haven't been hearing much about the other tanks in the line. Maybe the 9 will be good?

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Ezz #2746 Posted 28 November 2020 - 05:57 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74688 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It just copped a nerf too. To be fair this is probably what the prog and std b deserved from the get go, but it's not making the line look very appealing.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

MagicalFlyingFox #2747 Posted 30 November 2020 - 06:53 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35598 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

id like it if all the wargaming fictional designs got nerfed to the ground like this hopefully will be tbh.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users