Akasha's treasure-trove of Wargaming exposure (WOTLeaks)

• Please log in to reply
3229 replies to this topic

NameWasStolenStresslevel #1281 Posted 03 January 2020 - 01:34 AM

Captain

• 53001 battles

The fact that there is no tier 8 premium arty is a clear indication that even wargaming knows that spg is a timebomb just waiting for its final end haha. They would never sell premium tier 8 arty KNOWING that this class will still need more changes or even total removal from the game. Thats the most likely explanation for the lack of tier 8 premium arty.

I can even hear Dimitrys on telling the conrades in the delevoper room "arty too hard to balance, cant sell them". CAN-T-SELL them (cancel them)

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 03 January 2020 - 01:43 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

mttspiii #1282 Posted 03 January 2020 - 05:36 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 35367 battles
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 02 January 2020 - 09:20 PM, said:

No, I am describing my dream tank.

Too often I have been focusig a single Heavy only for him to move back into hiding where I can't get him. With the wide blast area and the flight recon mechanic, that Heavy could no longer hide from me and I could continue to focus him. Lazy TDs hiding at the back would also get my attention

Also, and i forgot this feature. When you use Flight Recon, the enemy tank sixth sense does not go off, so the first time they find out they have been spotted is when my rockets start raining down on them.

Imaging the epic Twitch clips of watching a Heavy Tank be permanently stunned for the entire game. And the giggles in the post match stats when you can check out how many of their crew members you killed, how many modules you destroyed.

There might be a few doubters like you, but I reckon the community at large would support a new, exciting premium SPG tank like this being sold.

So...it's tank-shaped voodoo curses against a single targeted enemy throughout the entire game. Or deciding to spite one specific player in-battle by cutting off the fiber-optic to make sure that tank perma-lags.

No wonder the Anonymizer was implemented first.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Vindictus_Maximus #1283 Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:20 AM

Sergeant

• 12508 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 03 January 2020 - 01:34 AM, said:

The fact that there is no tier 8 premium arty is a clear indication that even wargaming knows that spg is a timebomb just waiting for its final end haha.

Rocket SPGs were among the most famous armored vehicles in WW2. It is a travesty they are not in the game and long overdue. I just think the vocal complainers that hate SPGs are outweighed by the vast silent majority that love SPGs and want more of them.

Especially if they are premium credit earners.

And they can spot anyone on the map all by themselves.

And can rain rockets on them no matter where they are on the map keep them perma-stunned.

And come armed with an auto-locking machine gun to kill any Lts that come too close.

I would pay $50 for such a tank. so would heaps of others, and just think of the memes.

kovacs #1284 Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:23 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 30652 battles

Edited by kovacs, 11 May 2020 - 09:39 PM.

Vindictus_Maximus #1285 Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:27 AM

Sergeant

• 12508 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

View Postkovacs, on 03 January 2020 - 08:23 AM, said:

Can you post some pics?

On page 64, though those tanks do not have my custom mounted machine gun. And my tank has heaps more rocket racks, I want the burst range to be 60mx60m

Stewy_ #1286 Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:44 AM

Sergeant

• 24870 battles
  • [-MALD] -MALD

And they can spot anyone on the map all by themselves.

And can rain rockets on them no matter where they are on the map keep them perma-stunned.

And come armed with an auto-locking machine gun to kill any Lts that come too close.

I would like 3 Christmas boxes in payment for the Milo I just spat all over my desk. You have to be joking, right?

Essentially these tanks are as small as ELC even 90s (The T60 variant), are land arty But worse, and are untouchable with light tanks...

Ive done tons of research into ww2 tanks, done heaps of tech tree proposals on the forums and reddit. "Rocket tanks" were not famous at all mate. Rocket TRUCKS were. Rocket tanks had very little affect on the battlefield. Simple reasoning for this is the fact that they're just rocket trucks, but slower, and with slightly more armour that really doesnt do anything anyway. They were dead-end designs that had little to no success, apart from maybe afew lone stories. 

I get that you're trying to describe your dream tank, but as long as you know there is no hope in hell it will ever be introduced, I can continue to drink my milo in peace

Edit: The only real decent rocket tank was the T34 calliope, simply due to it actually being able to bounce incoming rounds from smaller calibre tank shells. 

Edited by Stewy_The_Ham, 03 January 2020 - 11:45 AM.

mttspiii #1287 Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:37 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 35367 battles
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE

View PostStewy_The_Ham, on 03 January 2020 - 11:44 AM, said:

I would like 3 Christmas boxes in payment for the Milo I just spat all over my desk. You have to be joking, right?

Essentially these tanks are as small as ELC even 90s (The T60 variant), are land arty But worse, and are untouchable with light tanks...

Ive done tons of research into ww2 tanks, done heaps of tech tree proposals on the forums and reddit. "Rocket tanks" were not famous at all mate. Rocket TRUCKS were. Rocket tanks had very little affect on the battlefield. Simple reasoning for this is the fact that they're just rocket trucks, but slower, and with slightly more armour that really doesnt do anything anyway. They were dead-end designs that had little to no success, apart from maybe afew lone stories. 

I get that you're trying to describe your dream tank, but as long as you know there is no hope in hell it will ever be introduced, I can continue to drink my milo in peace

Edit: The only real decent rocket tank was the T34 calliope, simply due to it actually being able to bounce incoming rounds from smaller calibre tank shells. 

RBT-5 is also a decent rocket tank for its tier, while still retaining the cannon and BT-series speed. Though it's not exactly a rocket tank, since they designated them as "tank torpedoes"

Calliope though, heh one of the worst camos in the game. Should be very interesting to see.

At this rate we should get the Hedgehog Matilda as the UK version of it. Short-ranged and slow, but will shoot over small hills and are especially effective against submerged vehicles.

Holeinthehead #1288 Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:18 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 60977 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA
Rocket launchers would add more realism to the game for sure . They were used in the war and had wheels . I think they would make a dynamic addition to the game .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

Stewy_ #1289 Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:33 PM

Sergeant

• 24870 battles
  • [-MALD] -MALD

View PostHoleinthehead, on 03 January 2020 - 06:18 PM, said:

Rocket launchers would add more realism to the game for sure . They were used in the war and had wheels . I think they would make a dynamic addition to the game .

Realistic in what way? With that logic, artillery and wheeled vehicle are realistic. Rocket tanks were mainly used in the role of "saturation bombardment". In would of tanks, they would be used to attack a singular tank, and be affective in shotgunning. That, is in no way what so ever realistic

Just because a tank in world of tanks existed, does not necessarily mean it is realistic or historically accurate

Stewy_ #1290 Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:37 PM

Sergeant

• 24870 battles
  • [-MALD] -MALD

I think they would make a dynamic addition to the game .

Didnt even see this part. No. In the way vindictus described, they would make the game so much less dynamic. 30 second stun without being able to medkit? Able to kill light tanks with a secondary gun? Think of artillery, but 10x worse. Everyone would camp if there was one on the enemy team

90% sure you're trolling, but oh well :P

Edited by Stewy_The_Ham, 03 January 2020 - 06:47 PM.

Vindictus_Maximus #1291 Posted 03 January 2020 - 07:49 PM

Sergeant

• 12508 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

Another true believer!

Vindictus_Maximus #1292 Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:17 PM

Sergeant

• 12508 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

View PostStewy_The_Ham, on 03 January 2020 - 11:44 AM, said:

I am just putting it out there, you never know your luck. I often dream of new fun tanks that can make the game more dynamic

3Q7uHHu.jpg

Not this baby I propose to be a tier9 reward tank that can be earned in Frontlines, so everyone can own one

Now the main feature of this SPG would be a massive 5200 damage HE alpha shell damage with a 50 meter burst radius. The interesting mechanic of these rounds would be the shockwave mechanic, where there is an RNG chance of any (surviving) tank in the blast zone being flipped on their side or completely upside down.  On top of that, all tanks in the blast zone will be inflicted a max 90 stun duration that cannot be undone by a medkit.  Also, all vehicles in the blast zone lose their tracks and cannot repair their tracks until the stun duration expires

The extent of damage and stun duration decreases the further away from the epicenter the tank happens to be, and the weight of the vehicle can reduce the chance of being flipped over.

Now the drawbacks to this tank is that it will have poor camo, be very slow. But will gain preferential matchmaking where it will only spawn on large maps like sand river and malinovka. ect. But it will be heavily armored in such a way that LTs will have a difficult chance to do damage to the tank, and it be very resiliant to artillery counter battery. The reload time will be a massive 240 seconds so will onlt be able to fire 2-3 times per battle. It will have no meand of direct fire either

But this tank will also come with another interesting mechanic called Stuka Dive Bomber. While waiting for your tank to reload, you will be able to initiate dive bomb attacks every 50 seconds. Each dive bomb attack drops a stick of 3x  500hp alpha damage HE shells that come down from a vertical position smack into the deck of the target

The main purpose of this SPG will be to create more dynamic play from Heavy Tanks. Instead of them all driving off to the Heavy tank zone where they currently have some cover from arty, they will instead be forced to disperse in the hope they wont be as much a juicy target for 'Big Karl" compared to a cluster of tanks that concentrate in one area.

Please send this idea to Minsk, I think the community would very much enjoy this Mortar and the new mechanics

Edited by Vindictus_Maximus, 03 January 2020 - 08:19 PM.

AKASHA178 #1293 Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:20 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 48148 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

View PostConan, on 02 January 2020 - 06:24 AM, said:

Please do not use unsupported statistics. Please include your sources for "A WG employee said this and that." 

Sure, we have not have a ban wave in a while but that does not mean we're not banning people one at a time whenever they are caught. We are not going to go on a witch hunt and start a ban wave just because. 
Sure, "Russia" may make "the rules," however, each Region has the ability to create and implement their own rules which are suitable for their own region. 

What's true in CIS is not necessarily true in APAC. Players, of all people, all well aware of this.

Thank you. Happy New Year.

with all due respect i would never reveal my WG employee name here or on Russian server, to start firestorm on him due to policy contract breach:bush: (we all witness what WG did to a streamer which merely point out some facts, he was not even an employee (Sir.Foch)):arta:

happy new year to you too :)

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 02 January 2020 - 07:34 AM, said:

I have a great idea for Wargaming. We need Rocket Launcher SPG, and below are two possible tier8 premium versions I suggest

rtKDQDo.png

T-60-B-M-8-24_Katiucha

MnhDqMY.jpg

SdKfz-4-1_Panzerwerfer

The main feature of these SPGs will be area of effect strike. These strikes will deal relatively low damage, but will induce high probability of module damage and crew injuries, as well as long 30 second stun times that cannot be reduced by medkits

The special mechanic attached to these SPGs will be Flight Recon perk similar to the perk found in the Frontline mode. They will be able to spot a targeted area of the map once per minute, the spotted tanks will be visible for 10 seconds.

XP and credits will be earned based mainly on damage caused while enemy vehicles are stunned, and spotting damage using air recon perk, as well as actual damage caused.

The reload will be 50 seconds, and the vehicles will be fast moving with excellent camo, poor armour, and will also have mounted on a small rotating turret the 3cm M.K 103 machine gun as found on the Luchs (110mm pen APCR as standard rounds) with the same autolcok feature found on wheeled vehicles, to quickly delete any threatening Lt

These tanks will be excellent for degrading enemy tanks fighting abilities, and two such SPGs working together will have the capacity to keep groups of tanks permanent stunned the entire game, as well as killing their crew every 50 seconds

USD $45 with 100% crew and vehicle slot. Would be a big seller and real hit for Arty fans. Please send idea through to Minsk.

thats something similar with stronghold arty strike, even they bring it, the player who going to use it wont make much silver and xp and the reload time will be insane base on current program 

View PostK4BeeTee, on 02 January 2020 - 07:56 AM, said:

No facts has been stated. Therefore there cannot be denial. Its up to Akasha to deliver the so called facts before it can be denied or refuted.

its not up to me, try to read the history of WG and you will understand 

View PostHoleinthehead, on 02 January 2020 - 08:10 AM, said:

rofl

Russians and mods . Go read up .

It's not up to Akasha .

WG history . Go learn it .

The real point or issue here would be the other current issues going on with the game atm . Yet our very absent Admin suddenly appears to post on this . Speaks volumes to me .

:girl:

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

AKASHA178 #1294 Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:30 PM

Smurfette

• 48148 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

guys on this year the multiple tier 2 tanks will be removed from the tech tree and also some new techs will be introduce to the game plus now meds, hts, lights and spgs line more specific from the beginning 

here the news about it 

Edited by AKASHA178, 03 January 2020 - 09:32 PM.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

Stewy_ #1295 Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:23 PM

Sergeant

• 24870 battles
  • [-MALD] -MALD

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 03 January 2020 - 08:17 PM, said:

Not this baby I propose to be a tier9 reward tank that can be earned in Frontlines, so everyone can own one

Now the main feature of this SPG would be a massive 5200 damage HE alpha shell damage with a 50 meter burst radius. The interesting mechanic of these rounds would be the shockwave mechanic, where there is an RNG chance of any (surviving) tank in the blast zone being flipped on their side or completely upside down.  On top of that, all tanks in the blast zone will be inflicted a max 90 stun duration that cannot be undone by a medkit.  Also, all vehicles in the blast zone lose their tracks and cannot repair their tracks until the stun duration expires

The extent of damage and stun duration decreases the further away from the epicenter the tank happens to be, and the weight of the vehicle can reduce the chance of being flipped over.

Now the drawbacks to this tank is that it will have poor camo, be very slow. But will gain preferential matchmaking where it will only spawn on large maps like sand river and malinovka. ect. But it will be heavily armored in such a way that LTs will have a difficult chance to do damage to the tank, and it be very resiliant to artillery counter battery. The reload time will be a massive 240 seconds so will onlt be able to fire 2-3 times per battle. It will have no meand of direct fire either

But this tank will also come with another interesting mechanic called Stuka Dive Bomber. While waiting for your tank to reload, you will be able to initiate dive bomb attacks every 50 seconds. Each dive bomb attack drops a stick of 3x  500hp alpha damage HE shells that come down from a vertical position smack into the deck of the target

The main purpose of this SPG will be to create more dynamic play from Heavy Tanks. Instead of them all driving off to the Heavy tank zone where they currently have some cover from arty, they will instead be forced to disperse in the hope they wont be as much a juicy target for 'Big Karl" compared to a cluster of tanks that concentrate in one area.

Please send this idea to Minsk, I think the community would very much enjoy this Mortar and the new mechanics

Okay. This was a good laugh. At least you're trolling :)

Holeinthehead #1296 Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:47 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 60977 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

And a little more news to go with it .

https://www.mmowg.net/world-of-tanks-project-42-upcoming-new-tanks-for-2020/

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

AKASHA178 #1297 Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:40 AM

Smurfette

• 48148 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

View PostAKASHA178, on 03 November 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

Serb: - more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for WoT

At this moment wot has about 300 vehicles, of which about 20% are premium and gift tanks, which means the total amount of unlockable tanks should at least double… Assuming an average tree consist of 10 tanks (t2 to t10 = 9 tanks, but some trees are dead ends, and other trees contain ``connections``, like KV-13, 10 tanks for each line is a nice average number.
So:
400 tanks, of which ~50 tanks are premium/gift (about 12%) it means 350 tanks, or 35!! new tank lines… (for comparison, there are now only 6 lines in the German tech tree..)

The question now is, what will we get? This can be split in to multiple groups:

A: extension of current nations ``confirmed``
B: extension of current nations ``guessed``
C: new nations
D: possible extensions of current nations ``wild guesses``

A: the following lines are more or less confirmed, or very obvious, they will come anyway

1x French heavy line, some vehicles where in the trailer for French tanks, the second heavy line was also part of the ``full tech tree`` for a very long time.
1x French medium line, ending with amx-30, was in the ``full tech tree`` for a very long time as well.
2x German td line, the Waffentrager line already been introduced in 8.9, while the ``Sturmpanzer line`` has also be sort of confirmed (Sturmtiger, Brummbar, Baer?) This tanks can either be TD`s or SPG`s, however since the Sturmtiger will be really popular and WG doesn’t want to flood battles with SPG`s, my guess would be either TD`s or a new categories (short ranged TDs which can also use arty view)

1x US medium line, pictures had leaked (T95, T54E2, Sherman Jumbo 90mm, also multiple other possible tanks
1x British td, sort of confirmed and many ``known`` vehicles can be part of this line, Archer, Achilles, also JagdChieftain was mentioned, no exact data for now though
1x Chinese td, confirmed by Serb (they work on it) they will come for sure, but no soon

B: the following lines are sort of ``confirmed``, or (sideway remarked)

1x German td, Serb once mentioned WG has enough material to fill 5** lines, 3 are more or less confirmed (current line, WT line and Sturmpanzer line), so perhaps 1 more td branche will come (my bet would JagdMaus as t10, with some Porsche proposals before, but who knows what WG has on there mind.
SerB says: Serb: technically there are enough vehicles for 5 German TD branches.
1x US light, if there is 1 nation who can built up a whole line of light tanks (up to t10) it’s the US i guess, the US has a lot of potential light tanks (walker bulldog, T92, Astron X? Sheridan??), and Serb once mentioned them + no clear denial regarding them (even the Sheridan was not denied)
There where also long ago rumors about stretching light tanks up to tier 10, if it ever comes he US will be the first to get them)
1x British med (or heavy) line, WG is looking for data regarding Chieftain, Overlord said ``Super Conqueror`` looks interesting, Vickers mbt was not denied as well  and creating a new line would offer the possibility for reworking current lines. My guess would be a medium line (Challenger, Firefly,Centaur, Cavelier?), but perhaps heavy is also possible since there are 2 (new) possibilities for tier 10 heavys. All in all WG has a lot of options to shuffle existing tanks / rework the top tier lines and add new tanks, while its not certain what will come, its sure there will come at least 1 new line.

C new nations love this part so much specially when I saw my country is included too

Here it gets tricky; the following is confirmed (so far)
- Japanese tanks will come, heavy and medium line.
- Pan-European tree.
- Italian, Swedish or Czech nations (all part of European).
- Argentinean (mini)branch.
- Israeli/middle east tree?
It was not confirmed, but not denied either, so its sort of 50/50 (Serb himself liked the idea) 1 mixed tree seems strange to me, so perhaps 2 separate tree`s? or just an Israeli tree? who knows?
Assuming WG can find enough tanks and is willing to use some ``modern`` tanks (for example M47 and T55 for the European tree) it might look like something like this:

5x Japanese, probably something like 5 braches, med, heavy, spg, td and light (or light/med combo, or a extra heavy branch).
1x Argentinean mini branch, nahuel will come (confirmed by Serb), not much known for the rest, at most like 5-10 tanks I guess, no idea for the rest how this would look the entire idea looks strange to me, and i'm not really interested in this either..
- Nahuel will be implemented apparently at some point (either as a premium tank, or as a part of the Argentine mini branch)
- SerB states that there are enough tanks for an Argentinian mini branch. All would be based on one vehicle – the branch would be small, but totally epic.

1-2/3-4x Israelin  there are quite a lot of tanks here, and proposals have been made in the past, also Serb didn't deny it specific, I for myself am quite confident this will come.
- it’s possible (if enough data are found and if there is an Israeli branch) that there will be captured Egyptian IS-3 tanks implemented, armed with something else than BL-9. Specifically, it could be premium Israelin heavy tank with D-25T gun, 250mm frontal armor and an engine from T-54
1-2x Middle east branch, there are quite a lot of nations here, who used quite a lot of different tanks (and modifications to them) so making 2 or 3 branches should be possible (Egypt, Syria, Iraq, all use(d) quite a lot of different tanks, if its possible to make an Argentine mini branch there should also be a middle east branch

10x Pan European, this ``nation`` could be by far bigger as any other nation. I don’t know about exact tanks and number, but there are litterly dozens of possible candidates, and some nations got almost enough tanks for a tree of them self.
WG can can easy make over 10 branches, with some after war tanks like T55, M47 to fill t10 spots there should be a lot possible.
The following nations will probably form the backbone: Czech, Hungary, Romania, Swiss, Sweden & Italy (the last 2 got the most tanks, including high tier). But also Yugoslavian, Polish, Finish (?) and Spanish (?) tanks can be added
On overlords blog there was an interview with Serb, there the following was named:
A: EU tree is not finalized yet. What I can say for sure is that it will comprise Hungarian, Swedish, Swiss, and Yugoslavian tanks. We are still thinking about Italian** and Polish** trees, if we manage to extend them to tier 10, we will make them separate. Otherwise – they both will be a part of EU tree.
Combined with after war ussr/us tanks (Italian M47, polish or Yugoslavian T55) there should be more then enough to make A LOT of branches.
There are dozens (if not more) topics about multiple tanks and nations, feel free to give links to topics, so I can place them :)
**: italian (and polish) tech tree where as far as i know never considered for seperate branch, only very early in beta italian tree was mentioned i think, but the idea was abonded long ago

Unfortunately, there are not enough vehicles for a full Italian tech tree with tanks up to tier 10.
so all in all hard to say what will happen here, multiple small minibranches, 1 big branch, can be anything

1x Commonwealth tree?, Canada built/modified some tanks of there own (Ram II, Grizzly, ….) , so did South Africa later (for example Olifant) while Australia built 1 or 2 on there own (Sentinel tank), not enough for a full tree, but who knows, if Argentina gets a ``mini-branch`` this should also be possible

D: possible extension of current nations (a gamble)

The following is more a broad interpretation of what Serb/Storm said in the past.
1x French line, there are a lot of low tier ``super heavy tanks`` no enough for a full branch, but lots of filler tanks or sort of mini branch(es), like the US Christie tanks.
We can certainly expect some extra tanks (pictures leaked alrdy), so im sure there will be a whole bunch of low tier tanks, but the exact number?, it can be 3 or 10...
(Serb mentioned there is not enough data for 2e French td line for now…;)
1x German td, Serb once mentioned WG has enough material to fill 5** lines, 3 are more or less confirmed (current line, WT line and Sturmpanzer line), 1 line was added in categorie B, so perhaps the 5e and final TD line will also come, 1 more for the krauts.
Here its mentioned Serb says up to 4, but on a site i cant link -.-
1x German heavy line, Serb said they have some possible candidates for MAUS line, it is also mentioned VK-A and Vk-P might change (or be merged) so who knows what they will do.
They can just rework current ``Porsche line``. Or make an entire new line, there also numerous Lowe look-a-likes, biggest problem will be making a logic tech tree, but on paper there should be enough candidates...
1x US med line, perhaps another extra us medium line (would be the third medium line), at the moment there is 1 real med line, and 1 mixed line, a 2e medium line ``can be expected`` (pictures leaked). But perhaps WG can even make a 3e medium line (so we get Patton line, T95/T54E2 line, and new line). Reworking current lines would be needed, but these are a little messy anyway (we have no M47, M46 and M26 are real life more or less the same M48 is strange).
And ofc the Cristie tanks, original 5 where listed, there fate is (for now) unknown though… also some extra low tier tanks can be added.
0x British, I have no idea for extra British, 2e td line is confirmed, a med line would be rather easy to implement (and should be implemented imo), but for the rest???
0x Chinese, more Chinese tanks would lead to more clones/copies, WG alrdy has problems with TDs and SPG`s, so too me it looks almost impossible to add more Chinese tanks (except for the announced SPG and TDs, without adding some serious copy past tanks)
1x USSR td line, I’m sure WG can find some more USSR tds, so far we almost solely get ``real projects`` and hardly any Russian paper projects, KV7, SU-130, who knows what we get.
1-4x USSR heavy line, as Serb said, up to 7 heavy lines, we now got 2e, a 3e wont come any time soon, but why not add those other 4 heavy lines? Lots of (on paper) really interesting vehicles like ST-II and a briefly mentioned ``full KV line``, so there will come more USSR heavys for sure, but how much 1 more line, 3 more, or 5 more?
1x USSR medium line, again, im sure WG can find some extra medium candidates and create another (3e) medium branch if they want too,

This makes a total of 7-10 new lines, some will come for sure, like the French and Russian super heavy’s (Char c2, T35, T39?), US cristie tanks, others, like 3e german heavy line, is pure speculation.
In total a minimum of 30 new lines seems very well possible without much copy past, if WG really wants however they can stretch it up to new 40 or even 45 lines
So 400 new tanks seems very well possible, looking at the most optimistic number, 45 trees would be around 450 tanks, add some 100 premium tanks, and u look at about 550-600 tanks as a absolute maximum.

Fun fact,
if WG adds 7-8 patches a year (I thought Serb or Storm mentioned they want about 8 updates a year) which all contain (tank) content, WG will need a minimum of 400/10/8 = 5 years to implement all vehicles. If there are not 10 but 8 tanks in each update, and they release 7 (content) patches in a year instead of 8 they will need 400/8/7 = 7 years to implement those 400 tanks…

new update 

Tier 2-6 branch will be Lend-Lease regular tanks: M2A4, Stuart I, Grant I, Sherman II, Sherman VC

Tier 5-6 (?) branch will come off the Alecto and is made of TDs: Archer (possibly), Achilles

The lines unite at tier 7-10 as TDs: Avenger/Challenger, Charioteer, FV4004 Conway, and then merge with the first TD line ending with the FV215b.

well its good to see these come to the game 1 by 1 and more 

mttspiii #1298 Posted 04 January 2020 - 01:02 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 35367 battles
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE

View PostAKASHA178, on 03 January 2020 - 09:30 PM, said:

guys on this year the multiple tier 2 tanks will be removed from the tech tree and also some new techs will be introduce to the game plus now meds, hts, lights and spgs line more specific from the beginning 

here the news about it 

Right, I don't understand Russian so I'm making a transcript out of what I see:

0:00-1:26 Weird tank interpretative dance

LT MT HT TD SPG

1:26 New USSR tech tree:

I FT MS-1

II T-26

III T-46, SU-76M

IV T-28, SU-85b, A-20

V KV-1, KV-1S, T-50, T-34, SU-85, SU-122A

Spoiler

1:46 New German tech tree (it's much, much cleaner to look at, I admit):

I LolTraktor

II Pz 35t, Pz II

III Pz 38t, Marder II, Pz III E, Pz II G

IV Pz 38 nA, Marder 38t, Hetzer, St Pz II, DW2, Pz III J, Luchs

V Pz IV H, PzSflV, Stug III G, Grille, VK3001H, Pz III/IV, Leopard

RIP Pz1c

Spoiler

2:10 New USA tech tree:

I T1

II M2 LT

III M3 Stuart, T56 GMC

IV M5 Stuart, M3 Lee, T40, M8A1

V Chaffee, M41 HMC, M7, T1 HT, M4A1, M10, T67

RIP M7 Priest, T18 statpadder, M2 Medium 75mm-derper

Spoiler

2:29 New French tech tree:

I The OG FT by Renault

II H35

III S35, AMX 38

IV SAu 40, B1, AMX 40

V S35 CA, BDR G1B, ELC

VI ARL v39, ARL 44, AMX 178b, AMX 12t, AMX 13 F3

RIP Lawnmower of Death UE 57, awkward HE tank G1R, SARL

And yeah, you'd need to get to tier 4 to get a French TD, and tier 6 to get a French SPG. And your tier 3 MT crew will only get useful again at tier 9 with the AMX 30 lol.

Spoiler

3:09 New UK tech tree:

I Med MkI

II Cruiser III

III Cruiser IV, Med MkIII, Val AT

IV Covenanter, Matilda, Alecto, Valentine

V Crusader, Church I, AT 2, Archer, Bishop

VI Crom, Church VII, AT 8, Achilles, Bert

RIP Firefly, sealclub Cruiser II, Bi*ch Gun

Also notable for orphaning the Valentine from the tech tree, meaning you'd have to research a TD to get to Valentine, which then leads to another TD.

Spoiler

3:42 New Japanese tech tree (with the TD line!)

I FT Otsu

II Chi-Ni

III Chi-Ha, Type 91, Type 1 Ho-Ni I

IV Chi-He, Type 95, Type 1 Ho-Ni III

V Chi-Nu, O-IExp, Type 2 Ka-To

VI Chi-To, O-I, Type 4 Na-To

VII Chi-Ri, O-Ni, Type 5 Ka-To

VIII STA-1, O-Ho, Type 5 Ho-Ri

IX Type 61, Type 4, Type 5 Ho-Ri II

X STB-1, Type 5, Type 5 Ho-Ri III

RIP Ke-Ho, I-Go/Chi-Ro

Spoiler

4:09 New Italian tech tree (still not finalized)

I FiaT 3000

II M14/41 (or Fiat 2000)

III M14/52 (maybe P.75 Celere)

IV P26/40, P.75

V P.43, P.75 Coloniale

VI P.43 bis, M4 Tipo IC (or A.M.M.

VII P.43 ter, T26A1, Ansaldo GL-4

VIII Pantera, Lione, P.35

IX STD B, OF-40, P.32

X Prog 65, OTO-Melara KPZ, P.71

Mostly new tanks, and only one tank removed (the L6/40) which is...largely forgettable. Only thing going for the L6/40 is that it can lead to the 70kph Celere Sahariano to go racing with the BT-7, and possibly an Italian wheeled LT line.

So what are those new tanks?

Tier 2-5:

Spoiler

Tier 6

Spoiler

Tier 7

Spoiler

Tier 8-10

Spoiler

4:23 onwards: Game of Thrones-inspired something.

There's also some bit about a Swiss tech tree that seems to suffer from weight creep, with the mid-tiers being TD, LT, MT going up the higher-tiers as TD, MT, HT. Looks like an old proposal from the forums, seeing that it lacks a wheeled LT line which the Swiss MOWAG designs can easily build a line up to tier 10 with.

Edited by mttspiii, 04 January 2020 - 08:41 PM.

mttspiii #1299 Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:13 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 35367 battles
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE

View PostAKASHA178, on 04 January 2020 - 12:40 AM, said:

well its good to see these come to the game 1 by 1 and more 

And that's only counting tracked vehicles. Now that WG's opened up wheeled vehicles into the game we'd look into at least 1 additional line per nation, plus some additional nations (South Africa).

Yes, WG, I'm waiting for a UK wheelie line for my Lanchester crew...

It's a pity though that the third USA MT line has been cannibalized to spam us with unappreciated premium tanks for the past 2-3 years.

AKASHA178 #1300 Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:14 PM

Smurfette

• 48148 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

View Postmttspiii, on 03 January 2020 - 08:02 PM, said:

Right, I don't understand Russian so I'm making a transcript out of what I see:

0:00-1:26 Weird tank interpretative dance

LT MT HT TD SPG

1:26 New USSR tech tree:

I FT MS-1

II T-26

III T-46, SU-76M

IV T-28, SU-85b, A-20

V KV-1, KV-1S, T-50, T-34, SU-85, SU-122A

Spoiler

1:46 New German tech tree (it's much, much cleaner to look at, I admit):

I LolTraktor

II Pz 35t, Pz II

III Pz 38t, Marder II, Pz III E, Pz II G

IV Pz 38 nA, Marder 38t, Hetzer, St Pz II, DW2, Pz III J, Luchs

V Pz IV H, PzSflV, Stug III G, Grille, VK3001H, Pz III/IV, Leopard

RIP Pz1c

Spoiler

2:10 New USA tech tree:

I T1

II M2 LT

III M3 Stuart, T56 GMC

IV M5 Stuart, M3 Lee, T40, M8A1

V Chaffee, M41 HMC, M7, T1 HT, M4A1, M10, T67

RIP M7 Priest, T18 statpadder, M2 Medium 75mm-derper

Spoiler

2:29 New French tech tree:

I The OG FT by Renault

II H35

III S35, AMX 38

IV SAu 40, B1, AMX 40

V S35 CA, BDR G1B, ELC

VI ARL v39, ARL 44, AMX 178b, AMX 12t, AMX 13 F3

RIP Lawnmower of Death UE 57, awkward HE tank G1R, SARL

And yeah, you'd need to get to tier 4 to get a French TD, and tier 6 to get a French SPG. And your tier 3 MT crew will only get useful again at tier 9 with the AMX 30 lol.

Spoiler

3:09 New UK tech tree:

I Med MkI

II Cruiser III

III Cruiser IV, Med MkIII, Val AT

IV Covenanter, Matilda, Alecto, Valentine

V Crusader, Church I, AT 2, Archer, Bishop

VI Crom, Church VII, AT 8, Achilles, Bert

RIP Firefly, sealclub Cruiser II, Bi*ch Gun

Also notable for orphaning the Valentine from the tech tree, meaning you'd have to research a TD to get to Valentine, which then leads to another TD.

Spoiler

3:42 New Japanese tech tree (with the TD line!)

I FT Otsu

II Chi-Ni

III Chi-Ha, Type 91, Type 1 Ho-Ni I

IV Chi-He, Type 95, Type 1 Ho-Ni III

V Chi-Nu, O-IExp, Type 2 Ka-To

VI Chi-To, O-I, Type 4 Na-To

VII Chi-Ri, O-Ni, Type 5 Ka-To

VIII STA-1, O-Ho, Type 5 Ho-Ri

IX Type 61, Type 4, Type 5 Ho-Ri II

X STB-1, Type 5, Type 5 Ho-Ri III

RIP Ke-Ho, I-Go/Chi-Ro

Spoiler

4:09 New Italian tech tree (still not finalized)

I FiaT 3000

II M14/41 (or Fiat 2000)

III M14/52 (maybe P.75 Celere)

IV P26/40, P.75

V P.43, P.75 Coloniale

VI P.43 bis, M4 Tipo IC (or A.M.M.

VII P.43 ter, T26A1, 

VIII Pantera, Lione

IX STD B, OF-40

X Prog 65, OTO-Melara KPZ

Mostly new tanks, and only one tank removed (the L6/40) which is...largely forgettable. Only thing going for the L6/40 is that it can lead to the 70kph Celere Sahariano to go racing with the BT-7, and possibly an Italian wheeled LT line.

So what are those new tanks?

Tier 2-5:

Spoiler

Tier 6

Spoiler

Tier 7

Spoiler

Tier 8-10

Spoiler

4:23 onwards: Game of Thrones-inspired something.

There's also some bit about a Swiss tech tree that seems to suffer from weight creep, with the mid-tiers being TD, LT, MT going up the higher-tiers as TD, MT, HT. Looks like an old proposal from the forums, seeing that it lacks a wheeled LT line which the Swiss MOWAG designs can easily build a line up to tier 10 with.

appreciate it :girl:+1

View Postmttspiii, on 03 January 2020 - 09:13 PM, said:

And that's only counting tracked vehicles. Now that WG's opened up wheeled vehicles into the game we'd look into at least 1 additional line per nation, plus some additional nations (South Africa).

Yes, WG, I'm waiting for a UK wheelie line for my Lanchester crew...

It's a pity though that the third USA MT line has been cannibalized to spam us with unappreciated premium tanks for the past 2-3 years.

yea and there will be another 6 pr tanks 

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users