Akasha's treasure-trove of Wargaming exposure (WOTLeaks)

• Please log in to reply
2746 replies to this topic

FramFramson #2561 Posted 24 October 2020 - 01:38 PM

Major

• 50209 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX

Nope.

1) I and several people tested it, checking for extra characters.

2) Like I said, Akasha literally confirmed that this is the way it works, in this very thread.

I don't know why. Ask WG.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

wasaabi #2562 Posted 24 October 2020 - 03:20 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23267 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
I copied and pasted it into the Redeem Code window which worked for me, so perhaps it is either an intermittent bug.   

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

FramFramson #2563 Posted 25 October 2020 - 03:28 AM

Major

• 50209 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX

View Postwasaabi, on 24 October 2020 - 02:20 AM, said:

I copied and pasted it into the Redeem Code window which worked for me, so perhaps it is either an intermittent bug.   

Correct. It only seems to happen sometimes and not for others.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Puggsley #2564 Posted 26 October 2020 - 07:41 AM

Major

• 76088 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
Pasting RNG

NZ_Tanker #2565 Posted 26 October 2020 - 12:19 PM

Staff sergeant

• 9330 battles

View Post_Sp4rtacus_, on 23 October 2020 - 01:34 PM, said:

Copy/Pasted , code works , thankyou !

What's the code for?

Puggsley #2566 Posted 26 October 2020 - 12:44 PM

Major

• 76088 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

View PostNZ_Tanker, on 26 October 2020 - 02:19 PM, said:

What's the code for?

Instead of normal ingame RNG its impact is halved for 25 games, for free to play players. It is quartered for premium players for 50 games.

MM is unchanged.

obj_19 #2567 Posted 26 October 2020 - 07:11 PM

Corporal

• 4837 battles

View PostPuggsley, on 26 October 2020 - 09:44 AM, said:

Instead of normal ingame RNG its impact is halved for 25 games, for free to play players. It is quartered for premium players for 50 games.

MM is unchanged.

Apparently access to a mission. Just finished my session. Y'all know that playing for the sake of that's too painful. What is the mission tho?

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

i'm the worst guide writer in the world,

Don't listen to my advice or your winrate might go below 30%.

AKASHA178 #2568 Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:56 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN
guys so sorry im very busy these days, when i got free time ill post some news meanwhile here is another code " ​WOTANZ3YEARS " 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

The_Big_M #2569 Posted 30 October 2020 - 09:39 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 69918 battles
  • [TKSA] TKSA
For awareness that only works on the AU server (not HK).

obj_19 #2570 Posted 31 October 2020 - 01:07 AM

Corporal

• 4837 battles
hey blue. any news on the release date for spaghetti tanks? Can't wait. I think i'll use my free XP to get the turret on the WZ-131 and not feel guilty about not saving for the pasta tonks.

retired blitz unicorn.

I'm a complete noob

i'm the worst guide writer in the world,

Don't listen to my advice or your winrate might go below 30%.

AKASHA178 #2571 Posted 31 October 2020 - 06:30 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

AKASHA178 #2572 Posted 31 October 2020 - 06:33 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

WHY TOUCH WHAT IS WORKING SO (repeat 10 times)?

- Now from update 1.10.1, the minimap of the game can be increased only 1 times more than your original one. Those. the maximum possible size of the minimap increase has been reduced. The players are NOT looking at her anyway, and then there's this.

Now, for this, the mod will also need to be done separately ...
Well, yes, we will not write such things in the final patch note of the update, of course. And it's better not to write WG patch notes at all, where only 70% of the content is indicated.

AKASHA178 #2573 Posted 31 October 2020 - 06:38 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

Tank Progetto CC55 mod. 54 ( Italy, TT-8, upgradeable, mechanics: modified reloading mechanism).

The new pumped 8-ka TT of Italy came out yesterday morning for the supertest. Let's get acquainted.

Separate complex performance characteristics (for the TOP gun: 105 mm Cannone da 105/71):
• Reload time for the first round: 16.3
• Reload time for the second projectile: 14.4
•Reload time for the third round: 11.5 • Reload between shots: 3.5
• Reload the entire magazine: 42.19
* Performance characteristics are indicated with 100% crew ...

Performance characteristics, comparison (indicated by the TOP gun) with the premium and the appearance of the tank in front of you. The model of the car is already final at this stage.

No description.
Crew 4 people: Commander; Gunner; Driver mechanic; Charging.
Special category equipment: Survival.

AKASHA178 #2574 Posted 31 October 2020 - 06:57 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

Tank Carro d'assalto P.88 ( Italy, TT-7, upgradeable).

This is the only new back-up tank without mechanics (!) - it's normal.

The final pumped 7 TT of Italy also went to the WOT supertest yesterday morning. This is the starting tank of the new back-up, which the transition from the ST-6 P.43 bis takes on .
* To accumulate on P.43 bis to research a new level 7 at once, you will need about 53,000 experience.

TTX, and the appearance of the tank in front of you. The final model of the tank.

No description.
Crew 4 people: Commander; Gunner; Driver mechanic; Charging.
Special category equipment: Survival.

AKASHA178 #2575 Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:12 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

Progetto CC55 mod. 54 ( Italy, TT-8, upgradeable, mechanics: modified reloading mechanism) tanks on the Robinovka battlefield. Autumn 2020, photo in color.

The tank in the photo is shown in the TOP configuration. SD model, but final.

AKASHA178 #2576 Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:23 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

The Carro d'assalto P.88 ( Italy, TT-7, upgradeable) has already covered the battlefield with the first snow this year.

The tank in the photo is shown in the TOP configuration. SD model, but final.

Edited by AKASHA178, 31 October 2020 - 07:23 AM.

AKASHA178 #2577 Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:26 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

WG is tired of shutting down its projects in an image manner, so now the new strategy is to transfer / sell rights to hell. And again, these are not airplanes, damn it ...

- Wargaming sold all rights to the mobile game Gods and Glory to the German company DECA Games. Most likely in the future, the game will be finally closed.

You may not have even heard of one, but Gods & Glory (a fantasy MMO strategy game) was released in August 2015. This strategy at one time became the first mobile project of the Wargaming division - WG Labs (it deals with mobile applications).
This week, October 19, it was announced that Gods and Glory is no longer supported by Wargaming.

“For each of us, Gods & Glory is not only a favorite, exciting game, but also a lot of interesting stories and memories. As is often the case with projects, sometimes there comes a time when you need to close one chapter and open a new one - both for the game and for the players.

We made a big decision - Gods & Glory is moving from Wargaming and Friday's Games to DECA Games.

Of course, this decision was not easy for us, because we have come a long, long way with Gods & Glory from the very first steps of the game. However, we have no doubt that DECA will continue to work successfully on the game, as well as its community and alliances. The DECA Games team has extensive experience in operating similar mobile games, so we are confident that Gods & Glory is in good hands.

The transfer of cases will begin in the coming days and will take place within a few months. We are working hard with DECA Games to make the transfer process as fast and easy as possible, and to ensure the continued development of the game. We hope you enjoy your new DECA Games experience!

On behalf of the Wargaming and Friday's Games teams, we want to thank all the players for their support. By the way, you will also have a parting gift from both teams in the Gift Vault - be sure to enter the game and take it!
Thank you, and full speed ahead! "

AKASHA178 #2578 Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:29 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

But this is coolly done.

- If a player left the battle ahead of schedule, or AFK left the whole battle (was inactive), the results of the battle will officially show ALL players with a special badge, and + he will be given 1 warning.

AKASHA178 #2579 Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:31 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

Under the map, he (the boss) is the
same. He is INVINCIBLE!

hhahaha he fall down while chasing our platoon mate 

AKASHA178 #2580 Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:33 AM

Smurfette

• 44919 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

Wargaming disbanded the R&D division. The company is undergoing restructuring.

Developer and publisher Wargaming has closed its R&D division. The information about this in a letter to the App2Top website was confirmed by the company's press service.

This week, several independent sources confirmed to us that the unit was shutting down. It operated in five offices, including Wargaming's headquarters in Nicosia, Cyprus. In total, it employed more than 100 people (according to an unofficial source) *.

Important: you shouldn't expect mass layoffs. As noted by the press service, "employees were offered to find a place in the company in other positions."

This is partly confirmed by one of the sources, but with an important addition. According to him, the developers of the former R&D employees really remained in the company. At the same time, the management was cut. He also says that the products that were managed by the R&D department remained in work. Another source, however, assures that all projects of the former unit have already been closed.

According to Wargaming, the decision to abolish the department was made during the company's restructuring. R&D activity as such does not stop. In existing product groups, it is in full swing.

* Offices have a complicated history. The press service writes that it is incorrect to write about the closure of the offices: “The people who were structurally part of the R&D department were geographically located in different offices (several people in a location)”.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users