• Please log in to reply
995 replies to this topic

AKASHA178 #1 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 32757 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

Serb: - more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for WoT

At this moment wot has about 300 vehicles, of which about 20% are premium and gift tanks, which means the total amount of unlockable tanks should at least double… Assuming an average tree consist of 10 tanks (t2 to t10 = 9 tanks, but some trees are dead ends, and other trees contain ``connections``, like KV-13, 10 tanks for each line is a nice average number.
So:
400 tanks, of which ~50 tanks are premium/gift (about 12%) it means 350 tanks, or 35!! new tank lines… (for comparison, there are now only 6 lines in the German tech tree..)

The question now is, what will we get? This can be split in to multiple groups:

A: extension of current nations ``confirmed``
B: extension of current nations ``guessed``
C: new nations
D: possible extensions of current nations ``wild guesses``

A: the following lines are more or less confirmed, or very obvious, they will come anyway

1x French heavy line, some vehicles where in the trailer for French tanks, the second heavy line was also part of the ``full tech tree`` for a very long time.
1x French medium line, ending with amx-30, was in the ``full tech tree`` for a very long time as well.
2x German td line, the Waffentrager line already been introduced in 8.9, while the ``Sturmpanzer line`` has also be sort of confirmed (Sturmtiger, Brummbar, Baer?) This tanks can either be TD`s or SPG`s, however since the Sturmtiger will be really popular and WG doesn’t want to flood battles with SPG`s, my guess would be either TD`s or a new categories (short ranged TDs which can also use arty view)

1x US medium line, pictures had leaked (T95, T54E2, Sherman Jumbo 90mm, also multiple other possible tanks
1x British td, sort of confirmed and many ``known`` vehicles can be part of this line, Archer, Achilles, also JagdChieftain was mentioned, no exact data for now though
1x Chinese td, confirmed by Serb (they work on it) they will come for sure, but no soon

B: the following lines are sort of ``confirmed``, or (sideway remarked)

1x German td, Serb once mentioned WG has enough material to fill 5** lines, 3 are more or less confirmed (current line, WT line and Sturmpanzer line), so perhaps 1 more td branche will come (my bet would JagdMaus as t10, with some Porsche proposals before, but who knows what WG has on there mind.
SerB says: Serb: technically there are enough vehicles for 5 German TD branches.
1x US light, if there is 1 nation who can built up a whole line of light tanks (up to t10) it’s the US i guess, the US has a lot of potential light tanks (walker bulldog, T92, Astron X? Sheridan??), and Serb once mentioned them + no clear denial regarding them (even the Sheridan was not denied)
There where also long ago rumors about stretching light tanks up to tier 10, if it ever comes he US will be the first to get them)
1x British med (or heavy) line, WG is looking for data regarding Chieftain, Overlord said ``Super Conqueror`` looks interesting, Vickers mbt was not denied as well  and creating a new line would offer the possibility for reworking current lines. My guess would be a medium line (Challenger, Firefly,Centaur, Cavelier?), but perhaps heavy is also possible since there are 2 (new) possibilities for tier 10 heavys. All in all WG has a lot of options to shuffle existing tanks / rework the top tier lines and add new tanks, while its not certain what will come, its sure there will come at least 1 new line.

C new nations love this part so much specially when I saw my country is included too

Here it gets tricky; the following is confirmed (so far)
- Japanese tanks will come, heavy and medium line.
- Pan-European tree.
- No separate Italian, Swedish or Czech nations (all part of European).
- Argentinean (mini)branch.
- Israeli/middle east tree?
It was not confirmed, but not denied either, so its sort of 50/50 (Serb himself liked the idea) 1 mixed tree seems strange to me, so perhaps 2 separate tree`s? or just an Israeli tree? who knows?
Assuming WG can find enough tanks and is willing to use some ``modern`` tanks (for example M47 and T55 for the European tree) it might look like something like this:

5x Japanese, probably something like 5 braches, med, heavy, spg, td and light (or light/med combo, or a extra heavy branch).
1x Argentinean mini branch, nahuel will come (confirmed by Serb), not much known for the rest, at most like 5-10 tanks I guess, no idea for the rest how this would look the entire idea looks strange to me, and i'm not really interested in this either..
- Nahuel will be implemented apparently at some point (either as a premium tank, or as a part of the Argentine mini branch)
- SerB states that there are enough tanks for an Argentinian mini branch. All would be based on one vehicle – the branch would be small, but totally epic.

1-2/3-4x Israelin  there are quite a lot of tanks here, and proposals have been made in the past, also Serb didn't deny it specific, I for myself am quite confident this will come.
- it’s possible (if enough data are found and if there is an Israeli branch) that there will be captured Egyptian IS-3 tanks implemented, armed with something else than BL-9. Specifically, it could be premium Israelin heavy tank with D-25T gun, 250mm frontal armor and an engine from T-54
1-2x Middle east branch, there are quite a lot of nations here, who used quite a lot of different tanks (and modifications to them) so making 2 or 3 branches should be possible (Egypt, Syria, Iraq, all use(d) quite a lot of different tanks, if its possible to make an Argentine mini branch there should also be a middle east branch

10x Pan European, this ``nation`` could be by far bigger as any other nation. I don’t know about exact tanks and number, but there are litterly dozens of possible candidates, and some nations got almost enough tanks for a tree of them self.
WG can can easy make over 10 branches, with some after war tanks like T55, M47 to fill t10 spots there should be a lot possible.
The following nations will probably form the backbone: Czech, Hungary, Romania, Swiss, Sweden & Italy (the last 2 got the most tanks, including high tier). But also Yugoslavian, Polish, Finish (?) and Spanish (?) tanks can be added
On overlords blog there was an interview with Serb, there the following was named:
A: EU tree is not finalized yet. What I can say for sure is that it will comprise Hungarian, Swedish, Swiss, and Yugoslavian tanks. We are still thinking about Italian** and Polish** trees, if we manage to extend them to tier 10, we will make them separate. Otherwise – they both will be a part of EU tree.
Combined with after war ussr/us tanks (Italian M47, polish or Yugoslavian T55) there should be more then enough to make A LOT of branches.
There are dozens (if not more) topics about multiple tanks and nations, feel free to give links to topics, so I can place them :)
**: italian (and polish) tech tree where as far as i know never considered for seperate branch, only very early in beta italian tree was mentioned i think, but the idea was abonded long ago

Unfortunately, there are not enough vehicles for a full Italian tech tree with tanks up to tier 10.
so all in all hard to say what will happen here, multiple small minibranches, 1 big branch, can be anything

1x Commonwealth tree?, Canada built/modified some tanks of there own (Ram II, Grizzly, ….) , so did South Africa later (for example Olifant) while Australia built 1 or 2 on there own (Sentinel tank), not enough for a full tree, but who knows, if Argentina gets a ``mini-branch`` this should also be possible

D: possible extension of current nations (a gamble)

The following is more a broad interpretation of what Serb/Storm said in the past.
1x French line, there are a lot of low tier ``super heavy tanks`` no enough for a full branch, but lots of filler tanks or sort of mini branch(es), like the US Christie tanks.
We can certainly expect some extra tanks (pictures leaked alrdy), so im sure there will be a whole bunch of low tier tanks, but the exact number?, it can be 3 or 10...
(Serb mentioned there is not enough data for 2e French td line for now…)
1x German td, Serb once mentioned WG has enough material to fill 5** lines, 3 are more or less confirmed (current line, WT line and Sturmpanzer line), 1 line was added in categorie B, so perhaps the 5e and final TD line will also come, 1 more for the krauts.
Here its mentioned Serb says up to 4, but on a site i cant link -.-
1x German heavy line, Serb said they have some possible candidates for MAUS line, it is also mentioned VK-A and Vk-P might change (or be merged) so who knows what they will do.
They can just rework current ``Porsche line``. Or make an entire new line, there also numerous Lowe look-a-likes, biggest problem will be making a logic tech tree, but on paper there should be enough candidates...
1x US med line, perhaps another extra us medium line (would be the third medium line), at the moment there is 1 real med line, and 1 mixed line, a 2e medium line ``can be expected`` (pictures leaked). But perhaps WG can even make a 3e medium line (so we get Patton line, T95/T54E2 line, and new line). Reworking current lines would be needed, but these are a little messy anyway (we have no M47, M46 and M26 are real life more or less the same M48 is strange).
And ofc the Cristie tanks, original 5 where listed, there fate is (for now) unknown though… also some extra low tier tanks can be added.
0x British, I have no idea for extra British, 2e td line is confirmed, a med line would be rather easy to implement (and should be implemented imo), but for the rest???
0x Chinese, more Chinese tanks would lead to more clones/copies, WG alrdy has problems with TDs and SPG`s, so too me it looks almost impossible to add more Chinese tanks (except for the announced SPG and TDs, without adding some serious copy past tanks)
1x USSR td line, I’m sure WG can find some more USSR tds, so far we almost solely get ``real projects`` and hardly any Russian paper projects, KV7, SU-130, who knows what we get.
1-4x USSR heavy line, as Serb said, up to 7 heavy lines, we now got 2e, a 3e wont come any time soon, but why not add those other 4 heavy lines? Lots of (on paper) really interesting vehicles like ST-II and a briefly mentioned ``full KV line``, so there will come more USSR heavys for sure, but how much 1 more line, 3 more, or 5 more?
1x USSR medium line, again, im sure WG can find some extra medium candidates and create another (3e) medium branch if they want too,

This makes a total of 7-10 new lines, some will come for sure, like the French and Russian super heavy’s (Char c2, T35, T39?), US cristie tanks, others, like 3e german heavy line, is pure speculation.
In total a minimum of 30 new lines seems very well possible without much copy past, if WG really wants however they can stretch it up to new 40 or even 45 lines
So 400 new tanks seems very well possible, looking at the most optimistic number, 45 trees would be around 450 tanks, add some 100 premium tanks, and u look at about 550-600 tanks as a absolute maximum.

Fun fact,
if WG adds 7-8 patches a year (I thought Serb or Storm mentioned they want about 8 updates a year) which all contain (tank) content, WG will need a minimum of 400/10/8 = 5 years to implement all vehicles. If there are not 10 but 8 tanks in each update, and they release 7 (content) patches in a year instead of 8 they will need 400/8/7 = 7 years to implement those 400 tanks…

new update 

Tier 2-6 branch will be Lend-Lease regular tanks: M2A4, Stuart I, Grant I, Sherman II, Sherman VC

Tier 5-6 (?) branch will come off the Alecto and is made of TDs: Archer (possibly), Achilles

The lines unite at tier 7-10 as TDs: Avenger/Challenger, Charioteer, FV4004 Conway, and then merge with the first TD line ending with the FV215b.

Edited by AKASHA178, 02 October 2014 - 06:32 AM.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Cheap_Manufacturing #2 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 6643 battles
  • [ARMOR] ARMOR
wow! nerf the guys with the large screens that can fit everything in :P
few years later...
WoT has been released with 25 historical vehicles ANDDDD OVER 9000 prototypes and made up garbage...
:trollface:

Edited by Cheap_Manufacturing, 03 November 2013 - 07:41 PM.

Echelon #3 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 13147 battles
  • [GBH] GBH
Lol waiting for some good tanks then....

Whooohooo #4 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 15350 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL
Oh no... new things are not exciting anymore... they now need to focus on game stablility... not crash and crash --'

my sig also got HD buff ?

AKASHA178 #5 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Smurfette

• 32757 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
(joke)

Edited by AKASHA178, 03 November 2013 - 07:50 PM.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

Mowie #6 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7062 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC
Source?

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
The grass is always greener and the enemy tank is always better then yours until, you drive it!
NA and SEA server CBT Veteran and still have the tanks to prove it!

Noob_Inside #7 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 10272 battles

View PostAKASHA178, on 03 November 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

21 user(s) are reading this topic only 3 plus really lol
[meme]One does not simply expect to receive rep points by spreading unconfirmed information.[/meme]
now, +1 me  :trollface:

Edited by dhiyahebat, 03 November 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Stats   Just played WoT after a year of break. 
“Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

AKASHA178 #8 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Smurfette

• 32757 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View PostMowie, on 03 November 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Source?
most of Serb weblogs, fan page, and so on

AKASHA178 #9 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

Smurfette

• 32757 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View Postdhiyahebat, on 03 November 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

One does not simply expect to receive rep points by spreading unconfirmed information.
that was joke hahahah

Mowie #10 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7062 battles
  • [AMPC] AMPC

View PostAKASHA178, on 03 November 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

most of Serb weblogs, fan page, and so on

Unless it is written in stone then it is all just a bunch of speculation and rumors.

I don't know why you even bother posting this crap and expect to gain rep with it.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
The grass is always greener and the enemy tank is always better then yours until, you drive it!
NA and SEA server CBT Veteran and still have the tanks to prove it!

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #11 Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Is the order a blue mountain?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68336 battles
  • [WAT] WAT
Clan Wars: Battle of prototypes

ahehe_96 #12 Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 16707 battles
  • [MGM] MGM
lol battle of prototypes ? im gona get a ratte!!! :justwait:

asyasb #13 Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 6773 battles
still no firefly........

Mick42 #14 Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Major

• 11044 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postasyasb, on 03 November 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

still no firefly........
That's due in the second Brit medium line, but that info is so outdated it could be changed. Which will take some time to appear anyway.

Check out my Minion's voice mod!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lornitz #15 Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 25452 battles
No Ratte. And I wish the Italians have different tech tree.
Because one does not die when he is killed. One dies when he is forgotten. That's why we will live forever as a legend

Travlla #16 Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 11519 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

View PostMowie, on 03 November 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Unless it is written in stone then it is all just a bunch of speculation and rumors.

I don't know why you even bother posting this crap and expect to gain rep with it.
Yet you read it and continue to post in it, Don't like speculation and rumor? maybe the net is not the place for you,

Trav

Crap@tanks since 2011, retired from WOT 2015

BabyGroot #17 Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 44411 battles
Bringing in more tanks doesn't make the game better WG..

Need HELP with Individual Missions?

Follow this link: Urchin's obj. 260 quest log & other EPIC battle replays.

BabyGroot #18 Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 44411 battles

View PostMowie, on 03 November 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

At least he's got something good to share. Unlike some douches who simply hate post around this forums..

Need HELP with Individual Missions?

Follow this link: Urchin's obj. 260 quest log & other EPIC battle replays.

AKASHA178 #19 Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Smurfette

• 32757 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
i cant wait for Israel line to come out specially the premium one

AKASHA178 #20 Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Smurfette

• 32757 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View Posturchin, on 03 November 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

At least he's got something good to share. Unlike some douches who simply hate post around this forums..
thank man +1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users