more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for WoT

• Please log in to reply
1161 replies to this topic

FramFramson #1101 Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:58 AM

Major

• 43388 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

View PostQuasinerdo, on 30 December 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

WG: if you are evaluating the ammunition types and effects - please also evaluate the damages and changes in relation to the vehicles role (as in other characteristics such as speed, camo etc). I and many others (I'm sure) are 100% fed up with your efforts at increasing penetration on tanks to make gameplay "more convenient" for people who can't be bothered to use the dynamics of the vehicle and simply expect to drive head on into any enemy and kill them. I'm mostly pointing at MT's here as they are the main offender.... WG may as well relabel a number of them MBT's.

Well, many of the late-game MTs were actually MBTs IRL.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

mttspiii #1102 Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:16 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31423 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostQuasinerdo, on 31 December 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

WG: if you are evaluating the ammunition types and effects - please also evaluate the damages and changes in relation to the vehicles role (as in other characteristics such as speed, camo etc). I and many others (I'm sure) are 100% fed up with your efforts at increasing penetration on tanks to make gameplay "more convenient" for people who can't be bothered to use the dynamics of the vehicle and simply expect to drive head on into any enemy and kill them. I'm mostly pointing at MT's here as they are the main offender.... WG may as well relabel a number of them MBT's.

Pretty sure they high-tier MT's all are MBT's, with the "HT's" merely heavy fire-support vehicles for the MT's. How the game turned into an HT vs HT brawlfest with MT's sprinting across open spaces comes from the game's nature as an FPS.

View PostFramFramson, on 31 December 2018 - 07:58 AM, said:

I just realized that that T-32 autoloader seems to be rocking a variation on the stock turret, rather than the final one?

​Yep, stock turret. Adequate, but you ain't holding off tier X'es with it.

Edited by mttspiii, 31 December 2018 - 11:17 AM.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

AKASHA178 #1103 Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:51 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
after shell nerf i love to see whats happening to all those gold spammers in pub 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

mttspiii #1104 Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:54 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31423 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostAKASHA178, on 31 December 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

after shell nerf i love to see whats happening to all those gold spammers in pub 

Still spamming sprem, or HE. A little bit of damage is better than no damage.

More interestingly, WG may claim that WoT's now less P2W since goldspam is less of a problem, but now there's Skorps and Defenders so it's a step forward after stumbling 3 steps backward

Edited by mttspiii, 31 December 2018 - 11:55 AM.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Quasinerdo #1105 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16999 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Yeah I'm aware of their historic role as HT's died and only commenting on the structure of them in the game. My comment is I think a legitimate concern given how WG have so far treated the relative classes or vehicles around dynamics other than damage and pen.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

DanLBob #1106 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:55 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 25354 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 31 December 2018 - 07:58 AM, said:

Well, many of the late-game MTs were actually MBTs IRL.

All the in game high tiers mediums are just  mediums that were reclassified as MBT's when that designation started being used. The Type-74 could arguable be an exception if it wasn't outdated when it was introduced. You don't really get the balanced designs that epitomise the modern MBT until the second generation vehicles. However in terms of the  actual main battle tank, its been mediums that have carried that mantle from pretty much the 1920's onward.

Dan

AKASHA178 #1107 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:35 PM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

Soldiers of Fortune Clan War Campaign 

GC Event in January (“Soldiers of Fortune”;), pool of tanks and the previously announced new award. 

As you know, this month the event starts on the “Soldiers of Fortune” Global Map for clan players. Someone is already fully preparing for this event, but someone absolutely does not care, because the clans are not needed and so. 

It is already known that the regulation has 28 pages. And the main question is whether the awaited Object 907 and VK 72.01 (K) will be in the awards? 

- Yes, after skipping at the last event on the Civil Code, this time all 5 tanks of the X-th level will again be available for barter exchange (besides the two above, upturned carts: 121B, M60, T95E6). Information officially confirmed. 

Well, now the important footnote. If everything is already known about the tanks, so there is info that 907 and VK may appear for the last time to buy (exchange) for the CC (this event), but this is not certain. 

Well, the 6th tank will be the T95 / FV4201 Chieftain (TT-10, UK, promotional), which was officially announced at WG Fest'e 2018. Its beautiful view is in the photo below. The car itself is very mediocre + recent AP tanks for the global just eclipsed the T95 / FV4201 Chieftain. 
He also has to make a unique camouflage like the whole top five, but we have not seen it yet. 

** T95 / FV4201 The Chieftain is a new iteration of a tank that was already somehow at the supertest, but never released. From the predecessor, the T95 / Chieftain differs visually in the turret and sides . So don't get confused! In fact, the characteristics are the same. Than the old model did not please is not clear. And yet do not confuse it with the Chieftain / T95, premium lvl 8. The main difference in the armor of the forehead of the tower. The new model 10-ki 100 mm more (350 instead of 250). All of them are now in the client. Total for cars: 

• T95 / FV4201 Chieftain (TT-10, UK, promotional) - will be the award car for the event at the GC 2019;

• T95 / Chieftain (ST-10, United Kingdom, promotional) - almost a replica of the tank above, went out for testing in April 2016, was postponed in the back box. There are files in the game. The players attributed it to the category of tanks for the GC ; 

• Chieftain / T95 (ST-8, UK, Prem.) - award vehicle for the GK event. Issued in the “Birth of the Titans” event on the Global Map in the summer of 2016. 

Yes, we are waiting, as always, a bonding auction for those who roll 10 fights. This time there are imbas on the list, so the last maximum price of 30k bonds is 100% beaten. 2 times hardly certainly, but in 1.5 it can be. The topic of the auction is very, very interesting.

It would be even more interesting for the same clan players and collectors, if the WG separately made bets on tanks for the 8th level CC, about which everyone had completely forgotten. Even the developers themselves to heram. 

Edited by AKASHA178, 05 January 2019 - 02:39 PM.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

AKASHA178 #1108 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:45 PM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

A short Q&A with Viacheslav Ushakov. Originally from 19 December 2018.

Q: Why did the Santa vs Krampus event not appear on the CIS server?
A: This was an EU server idea. We don’t copypaste events between servers.

Q: Why can’t we get big boxes without paying?
A: Many streamers do giveaways, try your luck there!

Q: Why don’t you triple the team damage penalty, instead of removing it completely?
A: Because accidents happen, and we don’t want to punish the players for them.

Q: Why not implement quantity limits for gold ammo, instead of nerfing damage?
A: This would mean the ammo would be used against heavy armored targets anyway. It wouldn’t change anything.

Q: Do you plan to introduce more mods into the game client?
A: We’re constantly monitoring which mods should be integrated with the base game. Personally, I would like to see session stats.

Q: Will you allow us to pick which maps we want to play on?
A: Wait for premium account changes, tests will show.

Q: Do you plan to remove old, unused accounts to free up some nicknames?
A: We’re already doing that, sometimes unnanounced.

Q: Why is changing your nickname so expensive?
A: So you don’t molest our servers with queries.

Q: Any plans on enabling more players to get the Object 907 or the VK 72.01?
A: We haven’t decided yet. The list of event rewards will be finalized in 2019.

Q: The IS-3A has an automatic loading mechanism now, give it to the IS-7 now for historical accuracy!
A: Doing this would force us to rebalance other stats. Taking into account that the IS-7 is the most popular tank on our servers, we don’t want to risk it, because we know we won’t please all the players.

Q: Ten reports per day are insufficient, an increase maybe?
A: No plans for that.

Q: A rebalance of tanks relying on HE shells?
A: Yes, we’ll redo the Japanese tanks.

Q: What about the Italian TDs? A low tier prem? The Awful Panther?
A: TDs – not yet, low tier prems – maybe, the AFKpanther isn’t ready.

Q: Can you roll back the T-22 changes?

A: No, it would be too OP. That’s also the reason why it’s not available.

Q: An ELC rebalance?
A: Not now.

Q: Of all announcements, what awaits us the fastest?
A: Front Line, the mode is now 100% ready.

Q: My Buffon is commanding a Japanese tank, and I don’t like it. Will you enable us to change tanker nationality?
A: No, we’re not planning to.

Q: Any info about the T67?
A: It’s problematic, and will most likely be redone with many other vehicles.

FramFramson #1109 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:52 PM

Major

• 43388 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
Wouldn't want to molest the servers...

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Ezz #1110 Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:58 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67774 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Why is it that every wg q&a i read seems to decrease any optimism i have for the game? 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

AKASHA178 #1111 Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:02 AM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostFramFramson, on 05 January 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

Wouldn't want to molest the servers...

thats for Russian server, usually hackers will spam the server until it crash 

View PostEzz, on 05 January 2019 - 03:58 PM, said:

Why is it that every wg q&a i read seems to decrease any optimism i have for the game? 

because they are self centered 

AKASHA178 #1112 Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:06 AM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
sorry guys a bit busy for cw later i post new pr USA TD tier 8 and more 

AKASHA178 #1113 Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:43 PM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

All rental tanks for the 2019 season. Front lines, as many as 11 pcs. Of these, 10 premiums. Only for LF, not all at once, but gradually: 

T34 LF 
T26E4 SuperPershing LF 
112 LF 
M4A1 Revalorisé LF 
AMX M4 mle. 49 LF 
Lowe LF 
Panzer 58 LF 
FV4202 LF 
T-44 LF 
IS-6 LF 
T-54 The first sample of LF 

This time the rent goes for gold (test on the General test). 5 gold for a week, 100 gold for the whole full season (year). But last year they were all free, although there were only 2 tanks! 

In the English version of the prefix goes FL, yes, it sounds ugly with us.

AKASHA178 #1114 Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:47 PM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

New stripes and new. medals for the front line in 2019. Greens. 

- Stripes: 
“Valor: III” 
Get valor III in the season of the front line in 2019. 

"Valor: V" 
Get valor V in the season of the front line in 2019. 

"Valor: VII" 
Get valor VII in the season of the front line in 2019. 

Valor: X 
Get Valor X in the 2019 Frontline season. 

- Medals: 
“Valor: the beginning” 
Reach the third degree of valor. 
• Medal awarded in the 2019 Frontline season. 

“Valor: the way up” 
To achieve the V degree of valor. 

“Valor: final straight” 
Reach VII degree of valor. 

“Valor: Maximum” 
Reach the X degree of valor.

* Styles seem to have left the old ones, here you can completely look at them all 

AKASHA178 #1115 Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:53 PM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

In 3 iterations of patch 1.4, one more style was added, unpretentious. This style was the second, which is dedicated to February 23, 2019. First, remember with socks the one that came to us very much 

This is also called “Motherland” (Defender Day 2) - Unique all-season style dedicated to Defender of the Fatherland Day 2019. 

Non-historical (odd), technical price: 750 gold. Suitable technique of any nation and level. 
How exactly will be implemented is unknown. 

* Also added 2 separate emblems "23". 

AKASHA178 #1116 Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:00 PM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

Fotochki smoothly shaved prema Czechoslovakia (2 in the game for this nation), which was released this Friday afternoon - TVP T 27 (Czechoslovakia, ST-8, prem, drum). 
By the way, then forgot to mention, the tank received the sequence number 13 for this nation exactly (in files), and the figure 12 was missed, which means that at least 1 more car is being prepared. Most likely we are talking about low-level prem. 

AKASHA178 #1117 Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:10 PM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

RainbowSix_Glaz #1118 Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:31 PM

Spetsnaz Sniper/Recon Team

• 7195 battles
  • [ENVY] ENVY

Well to be fair, I haven't seen WG added this one...

This is prototype of British Infantry-Tank A38 (Probably Tier IV)

"Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz.

AKASHA178 #1119 Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:33 AM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

interesting, we get this one soon 

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/xtra-progress-special-january-2019/

AKASHA178 #1120 Posted 30 January 2019 - 03:51 AM

Smurfette

• 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

Two prema that you might have missed . Not yet published a normal model and end TTX. 

First, HWK 30 (LT-8, Germany, Prem). First entered the supertest in October 2018. Then it was added to the game files in 1.3 and from December 11, 2018 it is being tested in a random-based manner. 

Then, the Mexican rushka, which increased at times caused a heated discussion. Is she the same one back? Good performance characteristics and excellent land mines have already been prepared. Most likely for sale. It goes without unique customization elements. 

* What has changed in TTX since testing on ST? 

- Review from 400 to 410; 
- Power from 900 to 800; 
- Specific power from 32.14 to 28.57; 
- Accuracy of shooting from 0.355 to 0.345 
- Time information from 1.92 to 2.11; 
- Recharge time from 7.671 to 6.904; 
- Rate of fire from 7.821 to 8.69; 
- Damage per minute from to 1877.1 to 2085.7 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users