Jump to content


more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for WoT


  • Please log in to reply
1365 replies to this topic

Ezz #1241 Posted 11 December 2019 - 04:45 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69877 battles
  • 36,337
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Why change the price of the 777 v2 from 100 to 5?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


AKASHA178 #1242 Posted 11 December 2019 - 05:33 AM

    Smurfette

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 38197 battles
  • 5,657
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012

View PostFramFramson, on 10 December 2019 - 10:55 PM, said:

This might sound like a stupid question but is that meant to be a prem LT or a prem MT? Not that the French don't already have tons of both, so this is kind of cannibalizing the market as it is.

its a med 1250 hp and 2200 dpm which going to change 


In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

 

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

 

 


mttspiii #1243 Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:37 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32383 battles
  • 17,087
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostAKASHA178, on 11 December 2019 - 01:58 AM, said:

Bat.-Chatillon 12t mle tank. 54 ( France, ST-8, drum, prem).

 

• Engine power: from 335 to 310
• Specific power: from 25.75 to 23.79
• Stealth of a stationary machine: from 14.48 / 2.87 to 19.27 / 3.81
• Stealth of a vehicle in motion: from 19.27 / 3.81 to 14.48 / 2.87
• Overview: from 350 to 390

 

 

And that's not the Projet 4-1 right? 


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


Ezz #1244 Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:45 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69877 battles
  • 36,337
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Correct. Maybe theyre finally trying to find something so you don't have to just grind the bc12t endlessly. Wait, that would mean a tree tank rather than prem... So scratch that.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


mttspiii #1245 Posted 11 December 2019 - 02:03 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32383 battles
  • 17,087
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostEzz, on 11 December 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

Correct. Maybe theyre finally trying to find something so you don't have to just grind the bc12t endlessly. Wait, that would mean a tree tank rather than prem... So scratch that.

 

G1R to AMX 30B connector line? But Projet is a tier 9, and the two tanks are autoloaders.


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


bandage106 #1246 Posted 11 December 2019 - 02:11 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9445 battles
  • 206
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

 

Stats look really horrible to be honest, look at the ammo capacity, aim dispersion and aim time. I mean obviously noting the huge "characteristics are not final" down the bottom. 



Ezz #1247 Posted 11 December 2019 - 02:16 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69877 battles
  • 36,337
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View Postbandage106, on 11 December 2019 - 04:11 PM, said:

Stats look really horrible to be honest, look at the ammo capacity, aim dispersion and aim time. I mean obviously noting the huge "characteristics are not final" down the bottom. 

It's a tier 8.

 

View Postmttspiii, on 11 December 2019 - 04:03 PM, said:

G1R to AMX 30B connector line? But Projet is a tier 9, and the two tanks are autoloaders.

Bat line perhaps.


Edited by Ezz, 11 December 2019 - 02:16 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


FramFramson #1248 Posted 11 December 2019 - 03:06 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 45908 battles
  • 3,565
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

Pen's pretty lacklustre too.

 

[edited] this tank. Why would you bother when you can just get a 40t?


LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Ezz #1249 Posted 11 December 2019 - 03:09 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69877 battles
  • 36,337
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostFramFramson, on 11 December 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

Pen's pretty lacklustre too.

 

[edited] this tank. Why would you bother when you can just get a 40t?

Better mobility, smaller target and likely superior for vision games. That burst would be nice if you can control your reloads.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


bandage106 #1250 Posted 11 December 2019 - 04:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9445 battles
  • 206
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

View PostEzz, on 11 December 2019 - 02:16 PM, said:

It's a tier 8.

Tier 8 so therefore should have horrible gun handling stats, Because tier 8's never have to vs tier 10's and are never forced into corridor maps where they have to aim for weakspots. Oh I forgot the obligatory jUsT FlAnK.



Ezz #1251 Posted 11 December 2019 - 04:08 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69877 battles
  • 36,337
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

720 burst in 2 seconds won't be fun for pretty much any opponent. It will basically come down to it's on the move and turret dispersion as to whether its gun will be manageable or not. But wg being wg, things like that (and terrain resistance) remain hidden.

 

As an aside 8s vs 10s is pretty rare these days. Mine tend to see a lot of all 8s or 8s and 9s.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


bandage106 #1252 Posted 11 December 2019 - 04:26 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9445 battles
  • 206
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

View PostEzz, on 11 December 2019 - 04:08 PM, said:

720 burst in 2 seconds won't be fun for pretty much any opponent. It will basically come down to it's on the move and turret dispersion as to whether its gun will be manageable or not. But wg being wg, things like that (and terrain resistance) remain hidden.

 

As an aside 8s vs 10s is pretty rare these days. Mine tend to see a lot of all 8s or 8s and 9s.

Okay anecdotes aside is anything you're saying really realistic. The aim time is 3.5s which is 10% worse than an IS with just a 100% crew, get real you're going to have to aim for an eternity in a tank with figuratively no armour so the only shots you're going to make are going to be rushed un-aimed and never going to penetrate because they're either going to go into the ground or into the tracks of your enemy and you're going to have that happen until you'll definitely run out of the 30 pieces of ammo you have.

 

But on the occasion you actually get into a Tier 10 game, well it's fine Ezz says that you only see Tier 8's and Tier 9's more commonly AKA be a support vehicle in a Tier 10 game that will effectively do nothing because having tanks with crap gun handling statistics is a fun experience and definitely allows me to experience that sweet RNG. But it's fine, only sometimes you get absolutely decimated by tier 10's.



FramFramson #1253 Posted 11 December 2019 - 05:06 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 45908 battles
  • 3,565
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostEzz, on 11 December 2019 - 02:09 AM, said:

View PostFramFramson, on 11 December 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

Pen's pretty lacklustre too.

 

[edited] this tank. Why would you bother when you can just get a 40t?

Better mobility, smaller target and likely superior for vision games. That burst would be nice if you can control your reloads.

 

I find the Lorry already has superb mobility, so that's not really a huge selling point to me for all the losses here? I mean, the camo and size, sure. But we all know how GGG loves vision maps!



Ezz #1254 Posted 11 December 2019 - 07:31 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69877 battles
  • 36,337
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostFramFramson, on 11 December 2019 - 07:06 PM, said:

I find the Lorry already has superb mobility, so that's not really a huge selling point to me for all the losses here? I mean, the camo and size, sure. But we all know how GGG loves vision maps!

Well superb plus a bit then (pending terrain resistance which as mentioned is hidden because wg), considerably better dpm (my calc ~2160 vs 1680 which is near best in class behind 416 and sta 1), way way way better vision capability (going by usual trend how they calc camo - this thing will be tiny, plus 10m extra view range. I'd expect udes 14 or better capability - ie best in class).

 

Base accuracy difference will be 0.04 to the lorry - not ideal but certainly not the worst. It will have better final accuracy than the plow panzer for instance thanks to using vents instead of optics, so again will depend a great deal on what the dispersion values are like as to if its usable (again hidden because wg).

 

As to the burst, we're talking a tier 6 med, 7 TD, 2/3rds of a same tier med, half a heavy, in 2s. Further, imo 2 in the clip is near ideal given how often you don't get to dump a full clip. Picture what a prog can do if it dumps all 3. The difference will be that it will reload and be able to repeat in 18s while the prog will be at its slowest reload will only get 2 shells back in that time.

 

Naturally the thing will have downsides, i mean it won't be able to ram for instance and the pen is low, but it won't be a bad option if you don't have a lorraine. Suspect it would be cheaper too. And this is comparing it to the broken lorry.

 

View Postbandage106, on 11 December 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

Okay anecdotes aside is anything you're saying really realistic. The aim time is 3.5s which is 10% worse than an IS with just a 100% crew, get real you're going to have to aim for an eternity in a tank with figuratively no armour so the only shots you're going to make are going to be rushed un-aimed and never going to penetrate because they're either going to go into the ground or into the tracks of your enemy and you're going to have that happen until you'll definitely run out of the 30 pieces of ammo you have.

 

But on the occasion you actually get into a Tier 10 game, well it's fine Ezz says that you only see Tier 8's and Tier 9's more commonly AKA be a support vehicle in a Tier 10 game that will effectively do nothing because having tanks with crap gun handling statistics is a fun experience and definitely allows me to experience that sweet RNG. But it's fine, only sometimes you get absolutely decimated by tier 10's.

What do you mean by realistic? Aim time only is an issue if you have shit dispersion. It's how gun handling works. You care more about aim time if you have shit dispersion, and barely notice it if you have good dispersion. This 'time to aim' (a combo of dispersion and aim time) also tends to matter more if you are going to be shooting while already lit. As above, this thing is basically the size of a light bc12t, so chances are will have very good camo. At mid range it will be a crap shoot, while at short range (again, depending on dispersion) you're ability to trade will be superb if you can get safe on your reload. Potential damage is the same as a progettos so not going to be a drastic hindrance.

 

As to how it will fair in a 10 game, i suspect it will come down to how good the player is at using vision. It's not like any of the meds will have armor that can stand up to much in that situation so it will be less of an issue. Being able to dominate vision as a bottom tier med can come in handy on some of the maps, while the burst is going to bloody quite a few noses.

 

 

At the end of the day this will be a solid option for good players, especially those who like vision and mobility. While basically a no go for newer players. As to comparisons to existing meds, it won't be up there with the broken ones, but it won't be far behind.

 

Edit: re above, looks like camo stock will be 19.27/14.5 so i'd expect something in the order of 42/25 with a crew and paint. Best in class on move while the 416 edges it stationary.


Edited by Ezz, 11 December 2019 - 07:55 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


mttspiii #1255 Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:49 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32383 battles
  • 17,087
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

^Ezz may have a point. It might be more like an EVEN 90 in gameplay, except it has the DPM and burst speed to work as a support autoloader as well like a perpetually half-clipped T69 or T54E1 (depending on the inter-clip dispersion).

 

It will not have the Lorry's ability to burst open a same-tier TD from a comfortable distance, but depending on dispersion it may be an exciting tank to play. I find the Progetto fun but sometimes I wish it's an actual autoloader with proper DPM.


Edited by mttspiii, 13 December 2019 - 01:40 PM.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


Puggsley #1256 Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:46 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 70961 battles
  • 1,819
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

It shits on the Manticore........

 

Better DPM, more ammo, more potential damage. 



bandage106 #1257 Posted 12 December 2019 - 08:13 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9445 battles
  • 206
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

View PostEzz, on 11 December 2019 - 07:31 PM, said:

 

What do you mean by realistic? Aim time only is an issue if you have shit dispersion. It's how gun handling works. You care more about aim time if you have shit dispersion, and barely notice it if you have good dispersion. This 'time to aim' (a combo of dispersion and aim time) also tends to matter more if you are going to be shooting while already lit. As above, this thing is basically the size of a light bc12t, so chances are will have very good camo. At mid range it will be a crap shoot, while at short range (again, depending on dispersion) you're ability to trade will be superb if you can get safe on your reload. Potential damage is the same as a progettos so not going to be a drastic hindrance.

 

As to how it will fair in a 10 game, i suspect it will come down to how good the player is at using vision. It's not like any of the meds will have armor that can stand up to much in that situation so it will be less of an issue. Being able to dominate vision as a bottom tier med can come in handy on some of the maps, while the burst is going to bloody quite a few noses.

 

 

At the end of the day this will be a solid option for good players, especially those who like vision and mobility. While basically a no go for newer players. As to comparisons to existing meds, it won't be up there with the broken ones, but it won't be far behind.

 

Edit: re above, looks like camo stock will be 19.27/14.5 so i'd expect something in the order of 42/25 with a crew and paint. Best in class on move while the 416 edges it stationary.

 

Bad tanks will be good in the hands of good players you say, hold the press! Are you saying that this absolutely atrocious tank will be better in the hands of a good player as opposed to a bad one, you're blowing my mind with your logic. No it won't be up there with all the power crept tanks that's for sure but it won't compete with some of the currently existing tech tree tanks either. 

 

I'm not sure if you happened to miss the 0.42 dispersion so it has 3.5s aim time and horrible dispersion so what're you even saying. As for "dominating vision" that's absolutely not a thing I'd buy any medium for, in essence if I wanted a tank with good gun handling and superior vision I'd buy a light tank and you're just going to become somewhat of a hindrance to your own team because rather than getting a medium that can perform a medium role they're getting a worse light. 

 

The progetto has 212 pen, vs the 190 of this tank, 2.01s aim time vs the 3.5s of this tank and 0.32 dispersion vs the 0.42 dispersion of this tank, it's comparable though you'll definitely burst down tanks that have to be literally facehugging you. 

 

Definitely a fun experience to sit in bush with your neutered tier 8 medium in a tier 10 game and do nothing because all the vision saturation at tier 10 means you'll never actually outspot any of your allies. 

 

View PostPuggsley, on 12 December 2019 - 07:46 AM, said:

It shits on the Manticore........

 

Better DPM, more ammo, more potential damage. 

 

1.8s aim time and 0.38 dispersion vs 3.5s aim time and 0.42 dispersion. Can't measure the "potential damage" of shells that fly out into the ether. 

 



Ezz #1258 Posted 12 December 2019 - 08:14 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69877 battles
  • 36,337
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

Best in class in some areas combined with punch the monitor in other areas. WG balance...

 

View Postbandage106, on 12 December 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

Bad tanks will be good in the hands of good players you say, hold the press! Are you saying that this absolutely atrocious tank will be better in the hands of a good player as opposed to a bad one, you're blowing my mind with your logic. 

Don't worry if you are new to the concept of skill floors and ceilings. It's one of the nuances of many tanks. Typically mobility and paper armor suit more experienced players while slow and armored tanks suit newer players.


Edited by Ezz, 12 December 2019 - 08:27 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Puggsley #1259 Posted 12 December 2019 - 08:32 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 70961 battles
  • 1,819
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

Its a close support tank.

 

Go with your hts or armoured meds, hide behind them on reload and slap them at close range after they fire.



AKASHA178 #1260 Posted 31 December 2019 - 04:24 AM

    Smurfette

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 38197 battles
  • 5,657
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012

according to russian server community the banning wave getting less and less since WG scared of the outflow of players 

 

How's the random in tanks? They say everyone on the cheats ride now. And this is a true statement. Now, in the winter peak of online, on the eve of the January event at the GC, everything is so.

And why? For some reason, Wargaming stopped its wave of bans for the Forbidden Mods (**) that it had previously done every 2.5 months. The last, scary to think, was 11 months ago! What, everything, you can put the “*****” back, right? Wargaming scared of the outflow of players or tired of "ban their"? Maybe something is preparing something global?

For 2019, we have an anti-record in the form of 1 wave of bans and that's it.

 

*= removed the name of the ban mods and bots are everywhere 


In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

 

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

 

 





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users