more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for WoT

• Please log in to reply
1569 replies to this topic

FramFramson #1401 Posted 18 February 2020 - 05:19 AM

Major

• 47225 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Man, that is one ugly [edited] tank.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

mttspiii #1402 Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:46 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 32789 battles
  • [PVP] PVP
Is it just me, or the Borrasque really just a tier 8 version of the Pom-pom cruisers?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

AKASHA178 #1403 Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:04 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostAKASHA178, on 10 December 2019 - 08:58 PM, said:

Bat.-Chatillon 12t mle tank. 54 ( France, ST-8, drum, prem).

• Engine power: from 335 to 310
• Specific power: from 25.75 to 23.79
• Stealth of a stationary machine: from 14.48 / 2.87 to 19.27 / 3.81
• Stealth of a vehicle in motion: from 19.27 / 3.81 to 14.48 / 2.87
• Overview: from 350 to 390

good to see it 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

AKASHA178 #1404 Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:16 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

New big decal from 1.8 WoT patch.

"Korean cat" - unhistorical, group: Special, format 1 on 1, direction from right to left, you can reflect, those. the price is 110 gold.
Only for tanks of level 8 and 10.

Yes, this is from the style, but here it was separately done for some reason.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

AKASHA178 #1405 Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:20 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

UDES 03 Alt 3 ( Sweden, ST-9, special, mechanics: hydropneumatic suspension) with an HD model in patch 1.8 WoT.

AKASHA178 #1406 Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:34 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

Oh well. Thank you for 10 years of the game, for 10 years of this story. 92 tanks with a balance of 3.0 WOT will be removed from the trees of the game. A part (almost all) will be added to the promotional ones (not to be confused with the terms!), A part will be available again in events / events / buy.

A new species of trees WOT 2020 in front of you. Also for beginners now (and do they even exist?) The main branch of the nation is highlighted, which WG recommends downloading (1).

AKASHA178 #1407 Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:41 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

We have carefully studied all the files and provide the most accurate data. Big brother did not invent anything and simply followed in the footsteps of WoT Blitz. As for us, this is fundamentally the wrong decision!

- The most complete list of tanks that will be withdrawn / converted into promotional ones (not premieres!) / Changed / added (111 PCs) in the WOT Balance 3.0.
Xs where there WG about 92 tanks spoke. Watch, study, redeem.
Even the prices are all written.

Total touched tanks: 111 pcs.

Total steel collection: 78 pcs.
Total became stock (they changed the status): 14 pcs. - this is all you need to redeem Have
changed the level: 12 pcs.
Changed type: 5 pcs.
New tanks: 3 pcs.
From the TOPs they deduce: T-62A, AMX 30 B and 113.
And also separately mention IX level: AMX 30 1er prototype.

By the way, it’s funny that T54E1 transferred the class from CT to TT :)

And now, what exactly needs to be purchased for your main account (14 cars):

USSR:
KV-85
KV-13
SU-14-1 (what exactly it will not be clear with)
T-62A

Germany:
VK 30.01 (D)
Jagdpanther II

USA:
T21
M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo
T71 DA

France:
AMX 30 1er prototype
AMX 30 B

United Kingdom:
Churchill Gun Carrier
Sherman Firefly

China:

* By purchasing these tanks you will not lose a single tank from the game!

The release of the WOT Balance 3.0 is scheduled for late spring 2020 (if everything is OK). But they won’t even ask you, hello patch 9.18

AKASHA178 #1408 Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:53 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

Meet the new premium self-propelled guns with the unique barrage fire mechanics!

Fire rain falls on the battlefield with the advent of the Equalizer M53 ( USA, SAU-8, prem, new mechanics: Barrage) in the game! This one-of-a-kind machine knows how to leave a mark on the battlefield.

SPG WITH TOWER.
This self-propelled guns has a tower, which means that you can target even more enemy vehicles without having to rotate the hull. It's time to open an account of victories!

TWO WEAPONS.
The Equalizer M53 has two guns. The classic cannon or the “Barrage Fire” option - choose the gun that suits you the most and enjoy!

BARRAGE.
You have four attempts to inflict damage on the enemy. Or even a few! All thanks to the barrage mode.

More about the Barrage mode.

Barrage is a unique mechanic that appears in the game along with the Equalizer M53. It allows you to fire 4 shells at once with the pull of a trigger.

Yes, each subsequent combat element does less damage than the previous one. But with “Barrage Fire”, the probability that you will fall into the enemy’s tank, break through it and inflict damage on it is higher than that of a classic weapon.

In addition, thanks to the “Barrage Fire” mode, you can effectively target groups of opponents at once and hit several targets with one shot!

Kits with Equalizer M53.

Together with any premium vehicle purchased in the Store, you get a crew trained up to 100%, a slot in the Hangar and full ammunition, some of which are premium shells.

Minimum set price: 10.350 gold.

AKASHA178 #1409 Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:59 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

In total there are 3 pumped tanks (exclusively new).

BT-5 ( USSR, LT-3, pumped) is a new tank in the USSR pumping tree. It will appear with the release of balance 3.0 to the main servers (approximately, the very end of spring).

It will be located between the BT-2 and T-28. Beautiful screenshots and the most complete performance characteristics in front of you. Peppy machine like that.

Crew 3 people: Commander, Gunner, Driver.

* Serial tank of the BT family. It is an improved version of the BT-2 tank in the direction of strengthening cannon weapons and Soviet-made engines with a slight increase in the height and weight of the vehicle. BT-5 was one of the main tanks of the Red Army of the pre-war period. Tanks of this modification took part in the civil war in Spain, the battles at Khalkhin Gol, the campaign in Poland, the Soviet-Finnish and World War II. In total, 1884 cars were produced.

AKASHA178 #1410 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:02 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

T6 Medium ( USA, ST-4, pumped) - a new tank in the pumping tree of the USA. It will appear with the release of balance 3.0 to the main servers (approximately, the very end of spring).

It will be located between the M3 Stuart and T1 Heavy Tank. Beautiful screenshots and the most complete performance characteristics in front of you.

He had cool machine guns :) By the way, this is a tank from the old collection of ready-made, but failed tanks. His icon already somehow shone in the year 2012/2013. Then there was a large drain of icons for future tanks.
Then the car was called: T6 M. So Wargaming again used its cherished bottomless box.

Crew 5 people: Commander, Gunner, Driver, Radio operator, Charger.

* Despite the fact that the M3 medium tank was launched into production in the summer of 1941, in the winter of the same year work began on a more advanced machine with a 75 mm gun in a rotating turret. By the fall of 1941, two prototypes were built. The tank was generally satisfied with the military, but improvements were recommended. In particular, the car got rid of the side doors and the machine-gun commander’s turret. On September 5, 1941, the Arms Committee recommended the standardization of the tank under the Medium Tank M4 index.

AKASHA178 #1411 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:09 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

And last.

Cavalier ( Great Britain, ST-5, pumped) - a new tank in the pumping tree of Great Britain. It will appear with the release of balance 3.0 to the main servers (approximately, the very end of spring).

It is located between Matilda (2 branches) and Cromwell. Beautiful screenshots and the most complete performance characteristics in front of you.
There are several TOP guns to choose from.

Crew 5 people: Commander, Gunner, Driver, Radio operator, Charger.

* Developed in 1941 by Nuffield Mechanizations and Aero based on the components and assemblies of the Crusader tank. In dire need of tanks, Britain launched the car into production without testing. A total of 500 units were issued.

AKASHA178 #1412 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:11 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

Records, so to speak with WG on YouTube, 50k dislike in 1 day .(how was the blackmarket)

AKASHA178 #1413 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:14 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

Briefly about the Clan War and the new craft.

With the start of a new event on the GC, it became possible to collect tanks of level 7 and 8 from previous events. Using the new mechanics, you can craft one missing tank for the event.

For each tank you will need certain resources, each one is different and you can get them in the battles of the event.

In each battle for each killed tank they will give exactly 1 resource randomly.
Falling: Ferrous metal, Non-ferrous metal, Spare parts, Scrap.
The result of the battle does not affect the number of resources.

The technique is crafted at different times depending on the level of the tank.
The full time of crafting, taking into account all materials:

T23E3 (ST-7, USA) - 12 days and 2524 scrap.
Cheiftain / T95 (CT-8, Britain) - 16 days and 8303 scrap.
KV-4 of Kreslavsky (TT-8, USSR) - 16 days and 8581 scrap.
IS-5 (Object 730) [TT-8, USSR] - 16 days and 9050 scrap.

The workshop will work until the end of the exchange of fame points for prize bonuses, i.e. until March 12 05:59 (Moscow time).

Total for the craft is given 28 days.

Create 2 tanks of level 7 and 8 will not work. Because just not enough hours to create both tanks.

Previously, you can simply wage battles for the entire time of the event and only at the end put the entire tank on craft.

The tanks collected in the workshop will be awarded to the players within a few days after the end of the exchange of fame points for prize bonuses and summing up the results of the bond auction.

AKASHA178 #1414 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:25 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

- In just 2 days, the Balance 3.0 test in the WoT Sandbox will end. Since there is complete silence on RU, as always, the EU developers' light answers that they gave to local contributors translated to you. I collected everything Rita (Rita Status Report), we translated its text.

There will not be many questions, since very few (unfortunately) took part in them.

1) Will the introduction of a new balance nullify the effectiveness of special (gold) shells in FV4005 and FV215b (183)? What about high-explosive shells in Japanese Type 4 Heavy and Type 5 Heavy cords? Why save breakthrough for KV-2?

“We cannot yet share detailed information on how the new balance affected these tanks, but you can try them yourself and share your impressions with us.” And the KV-2 has a special relationship because of how often it currently pierces high-explosive armor and deals full damage.

2) Why not just limit the number of special (gold) shells to a third of the ammunition? Also, in my opinion, players will now spam landmines at higher levels, since it is cheaper and damage is done in any case.

- The goal is to change the shell ecosystem. So that different types of shells are more acceptable depending on the type of situation, and not so that there is always one best universal shell. The first internal tests did not reveal the increased spam of landmines, however, that is why we conduct tests, so we will definitely notice if the use of landmines is more frequent.

3)

a) What about the hashes (hereinafter HESH - approx. WOT Express) on the British CT 9 lvl CT Centurion Mk. 7/1? This type of projectile is very important to him! And what about low levels? Hetzer? Pz IV A, etc.? All of these tanks are much less effective without their high explosives. And these are just a few examples, there are many more.

b) Why buff art? How do special (gold) shells do more damage, do they have a wider radius of fragmentation and DO NOT STUN? How do you explain this?

c) How will the armor of tanks change? Will there be any changes? To win, you need to deal damage, and if you can not do damage with a conventional projectile, then special ones are used. The game has a lot of tanks with high armor. And on the other hand: we have many tanks that you can play only if you use a large amount of gold ammunition. What will become of them?

d) The most important question: why do you C #KA deprive players of the PLEASURE that they could receive by playing on high-explosive tanks?

- e) For tanks using landmines as the main element of the gameplay, we tried to adjust the characteristics of the shells in the new system in such a way as to maintain efficiency at the same level. Almost all HE and HESH with new mechanics will not be able to penetrate armor. Those. HE shells, which in the old system had higher penetration values, now do more damage as compensation for the loss of penetration.

- f) Arta will not receive a buff, their special (gold) shells will do more damage than the standard ones at present, but keep in mind that all tanks will have more strength points, so these changes will be balanced.

- g) We can’t share detailed information about how the changes will affect the tanks, but you can try them yourself and share your feedback.

4) With the changes that the game is undergoing, will wheeled cars get their own class?
- No, these changes will definitely not be made with a new balance.

5) Why not introduce a more “historical” balance / availability of standard / special shells. Make their number available in accordance with how they would historically be located in a particular tank. Thus, you encourage a more informed game with standard shells and save special (gold) shells for complex or special situations.

- The answers are the same: the goal is to change the ecosystem of shells. So that different types of shells are more acceptable depending on the type of situation, and not so that there is always one best universal shell.

6) Only KV-2 will remain unchanged? What about other tanks? Pz IV H, F-30 gun, Sherman, FV215b (183)? What about LBZ stunning artifacts? Will their changes relate to?

- For tanks using landmines as the main element of the gameplay, we tried to adjust the characteristics of the shells in the new system in such a way as to maintain efficiency at the same level. Almost all HE and HESH with new mechanics will not be able to penetrate armor. Those. HE shells, which in the old system had higher penetration values, now do more damage as compensation for the loss of penetration.

The current changes will affect several tasks for art and other classes of equipment, we plan to correct them so that they remain at the same level of complexity as now.

Some of them may even be turned off for the first time, until the exact setting is calculated.

7) Glad for the KV-2, but what about other tanks of this type: G1R, Pz IV H, etc.? Aren't you afraid that the players will really spam landmines at higher levels (because it will become easier to damage a tank with strong armor and it will be cheaper than shooting gold)? Do not you think that the player does not play with the mine for trolling other players, but just for fun?
How much do you hope to increase the average duration of the battle with an increase in tank strength points?

- Already answered above about it.

At the moment, we do not have such concerns, however, which is why we conduct tests.

8) The main question I want to ask is regarding the rebalancing of some tanks in accordance with the proposed changes, and since these are too specific requests, I will not add additional details.

Are there any plans to thoroughly rebalance some tanks that are famous for the ridiculously small ammunition? 261? To the Govnokoru (Manticore)?

If you make changes to the shells, it would be nice if at least some sane amount of shells could be taken into battle on these tanks.

PS right here: How is it going to happen that after 9 years new players still have NO intelligible training ???????????
PPS: You really, REALLY !!! REALLY !!! you need to find someone who could bring your game’s interface to at least the 20th century’s standards, for starters ...

- We still can’t share detailed information about how changes will affect the tanks, but you can try them yourself and share your reviews.

The same answer was given regarding the quantity of ammunition: let's look at the results of the tests, and although this is not so, there are no reasons why the ammunition could not be corrected in the future, especially if it concerns something so reasonable and logical, like this.

9)

a) I understand the idea of ​​reducing the number of low-level tanks. If I understand correctly, then for credits through the in-game store it will be possible to buy tanks that will become "collectible". But which tanks of the sixth level and above will be withdrawn? Will they also be available for purchase for silver? Will it be necessary to pump them out?

b) If you want to simplify the pumping of low levels, will there be a rebalancing and pumping of tanks from the drain? Recently, most of the runoff tanks have been pumped out quite tolerably, and I must say that the IS-2-II and IS-3-II were especially successful for you, since they are actually full-fledged combat vehicles even in stock. But looking at tanks such as IS-M or Tigers 1 and 2, I get deeply depressed when I recall their condition in stock.

c) How will global CP ups affect artillery? In the Sandbox, a level 10 tank with a shot can kill artillery with standard ammunition (is this logical, in your opinion?). Since in the current random for artillery one-shot you need to charge a landmine, this is especially important at the final stages of the battle: 1 on 1, where art can hook you splash, kill and win the battle.

d) Why in the last iteration did the artillery maintain its penetration by landmines? High-explosive penetration is disabled on almost all tanks, but does art retain this game element of chance?

e) Will armor-piercing shells for artillery be more accurate than landmines? Because, if they don’t, armor-piercing shells actually have no use, in my opinion, since the element of randomness is incredibly large and can disappoint both the artilleryman (rebounding, psalter without damage, etc.) and other players (damage to full hp through the undermining of BC due to the high rate of damage by modules).

f) How quickly will Wargaming begin working on tank balance after redesigning shells? I have concerns that tanks with strong armor, such as Super Conqueror, T95 / FV4201 Chieftain, Object 279 early, Object 430U and Type 5 Heavy, will become even more formidable vehicles.

g) Will vulnerabilities begin to re-enter the game? I mean the commander's cupola 430U, Super Conqueror, etc. As for me, you did a good job of balancing the armor of the ST-II branch and I would like something similar to be used again in relation to other tanks.

i) It was mentioned that the amount of silver received will be adjusted, but what about the experience gained? More damage means more experience, right?

j) All these changes of high-explosive shells, because the “glass guns” such as Grille 15, Strv 103B, etc., will well upset After all, now it will no longer be possible to punish by increasing your PDM by almost 20% when switching to landmines.

k) What do you plan to do with prem tanks, in which HESH are the main feature? These are EBR, FV1066 Senlac, HWK, Kanonenjagdpanzer 90 mm, etc.

- a) tanks of level 6 and above, withdrawn from development trees, will not become collector cars, they will be available later in other ways, which we will open later. Regarding which tanks will be withdrawn, it has already been announced.

- b) The idea of ​​rebalancing the balance is not to make pumping easier or more difficult, but players may find it more or less pleasant depending on how the changes affect one or another tank. However, this does not mean that the balance will not be able to change in future updates.

- c) Changing the number of strength points of equipment should not affect the art and we do not want to make them (artillery) destruction with one shot easier or more difficult compared to the current balance. However, if any data in the statistics show the opposite, we can immediately see it.

- e) We are already waiting for an answer on whether other shell parameters will change and we will share new information with you as soon as we learn more. Also keep in mind that armor-piercing shells should now be most effective against heavily armored targets, which are usually large and slow. Also, this type of projectile will have a very high penetration rate, so I would not worry about rebounds.

- f) We understand that changing the parameters of all tanks at the same time is a big challenge, and we are ready to make changes in the next updates if they become necessary after the introduction of a new balance.

- g) As far as I know, changing the armor models is not included in the new balance plan, but this does not mean that such changes will not be made in the future.

- i) The experience gained will also be adjusted, players will have to earn as much experience as before (!), Or maybe a little more, but not by much.

- j) How strong the glass guns will also depend on how they are affected by the increase in CP. And of course, we will also collect statistics on their effectiveness.

- k) We have already said above.

10)

a) What will happen to all the experience that the players used to study all those tanks that will be withdrawn from the development branches? Will they get it all back to us?

b) What is the plan for the withdrawal of higher levels? And why bring dozens?

c) We had a similar situation with the cards: some of them were not converted to a new engine and simply deleted, which had a negative impact on the game. Are the developers not worried that the output of dozens and mini-branches will have a similar effect? What was the point of creating a mini branch for the AMX 30? Just to clean it now? What is the point of displaying the T-62A / 113 and letting the players decide what they want?

- a) To return the experience spent so far is not included in our plans.

- b) Those players who already have these tanks will be able to save them. There are currently no plans for how these tanks will become available in the future, but we will share additional information as soon as possible. We did not have a goal to withdraw this or that tank (be it level 10 or any other). The goal is to refine and improve the interaction of players with development trees. We want to create simple and logical development branches, where from level 8 the player will be able to find out exactly what gameplay awaits him at the tenth level. So, for example, the T-62A mini-branch starts at level 9 (so it’s not even a branch at all) and its gameplay is very similar to Object 140.

- c) Tanks are not removed from the game: players who already have these tanks will be able to save them, and we will find a way to make them available in the future.

The problem with the AMX 30 is that it differs from the rest of the tanks in the development tree, but cannot offer the player a sufficiently unique gameplay. I agree that adding tanks just for the sake of removal is not the best way to develop, but you should also be able to correct aspects of the game that you are unhappy with or if your vision has changed. Of course, this is difficult now, but our team feels that this is the most correct way to move forward, and this does not mean at all that these tanks will never return in the future.

tips : Landmine = HE shells 

AKASHA178 #1415 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:26 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

Accrual of “Surviving DDoS” emblems.

“Fighters!
Thank you for the patience and understanding that you showed during the massive DDoS attack on our servers. We have made every effort to develop a whole range of protective measures that would stabilize the situation. Now the situation has returned to normal, but we continue to closely monitor the status of game servers.

As we promised, in gratitude, all players will receive a set of 6 “Surviving DDoS” emblems.
The accrual will begin on February 20 at 9:00 (Moscow time) and will last until March 1 at 9:00 (Moscow time). To get emblems you just need to enter the game. "

AKASHA178 #1416 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:29 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

"Discoverer" - special. the medal that those who played on the last sandbox and tested the new WoT Balance 3.0 will have to get today.

Pioneer: Commemorative reward for test participants to help make the game better.
Category: Special.

AKASHA178 #1417 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:32 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
252U Defender will come to shop soon, stay tuned 

AKASHA178 #1418 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:33 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

:bush::girl:

AKASHA178 #1419 Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:34 AM

Smurfette

• 40462 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
ok guys these i should of post each at the time but due to cw im busy so i post them all, and many more to come 

CardinalMite #1420 Posted 20 February 2020 - 06:26 AM

Captain

• 30851 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostAKASHA178, on 19 February 2020 - 08:53 PM, said:

Meet the new premium self-propelled guns with the unique barrage fire mechanics!

Fire rain falls on the battlefield with the advent of the Equalizer M53 ( USA, SAU-8, prem, new mechanics: Barrage) in the game! This one-of-a-kind machine knows how to leave a mark on the battlefield.

SPG WITH TOWER.
This self-propelled guns has a tower, which means that you can target even more enemy vehicles without having to rotate the hull. It's time to open an account of victories!

TWO WEAPONS.
The Equalizer M53 has two guns. The classic cannon or the “Barrage Fire” option - choose the gun that suits you the most and enjoy!

BARRAGE.
You have four attempts to inflict damage on the enemy. Or even a few! All thanks to the barrage mode.

More about the Barrage mode.

Barrage is a unique mechanic that appears in the game along with the Equalizer M53. It allows you to fire 4 shells at once with the pull of a trigger.

Yes, each subsequent combat element does less damage than the previous one. But with “Barrage Fire”, the probability that you will fall into the enemy’s tank, break through it and inflict damage on it is higher than that of a classic weapon.

In addition, thanks to the “Barrage Fire” mode, you can effectively target groups of opponents at once and hit several targets with one shot!

Kits with Equalizer M53.

Together with any premium vehicle purchased in the Store, you get a crew trained up to 100%, a slot in the Hangar and full ammunition, some of which are premium shells.

Minimum set price: 10.350 gold.

This is WG's idea of an April fool right? Barrage mode? Even having premium arty at all is utter, crass stupidity.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users