more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for WoT

• Please log in to reply
1552 replies to this topic

Ezz #1441 Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:42 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 71144 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Boom = improved i presume. Will check TAP for decent translation.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

AKASHA178 #1442 Posted 25 February 2020 - 05:33 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostEzz, on 24 February 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

u missed some of my posters :teethhappy:

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

AKASHA178 #1443 Posted 25 February 2020 - 05:40 AM

Smurfette

• 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostEzz, on 24 February 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

boom = bonds 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

AKASHA178 #1444 Posted 25 February 2020 - 05:43 AM

Smurfette

• 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostAKASHA178, on 24 February 2020 - 02:09 PM, said:

For better or worse, we have come to the end of boom equipment replacement. But honestly, if you are not a clan player and not a tournament player, why do you need this boom equipment in the game (we are only talking about equipment for bonuses). And the cost of withdrawing 200 bon is very expensive.

- In early March, with the release of 1.8 WoT update, a new special type of equipment will be added to the game - Trophy equipment.

Immediately note the captured equipment = boom equipment.

“Trophy equipment is a new line of items that has the parameters of standard equipment, but can be upgraded to improved performance. “Trophy equipment cannot be purchased for game currency, but can be obtained as a reward in game events.”

So far, only two trophies will be available:
• Trophy rammer -10% / - 12.5% ​​(before / after adjustment) of the loading time.
• Trophy induction drives + 10% / + 12.5% ​​(before / after adjustment) to the information rate.

Also in the files of the game “Trophy Optics” was found, but there is no photo of it yet:
• Trophy Optics +10% / + 12.5 (before / after adjustment) to the viewing radius.

Upon receipt of the equipment for the first time, the characteristics will be identical to conventional equipment. But it will be possible to carry out adjustment and the characteristics will become FULLY equal to the advanced equipment (boom).
The setup on the general test is 1 silver, but in the release the price will certainly be higher. Right now the total cost is unknown.

The cost of removing 10 gold or 1 dismantling set.
Sale price: 50,000 silver, whether or not it was established.

* The first trophy equipment you can get when passing through the Battle Pass. A small exclusive.
** This generally comes as an alternative to boom equipment, such equipment will often move between tanks, but most likely it will be possible to get it less often and more difficult than boom equipment. Well, plus, in general, the popularization of such equipment in general.
Over time, we are waiting for the appearance of the rest of the captured equipment.

AKASHA178 #1445 Posted 25 February 2020 - 06:29 PM

Smurfette

• 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

- Spring update 1.8 WOT will be released in the morning, March 4 (this is Wednesday, yes).

Yes, not on release Tuesday updates, but on Wednesday morning.

Update 1.8.0.0 will be released:
• March 3, 2020 (next Tuesday) on NA.
• March 4, 2020 (next Wednesday) on RU, EU and ASIA.

New modification directories: ./mods/1.8.0.0/ and ./res_mods/1.8.0.0/

AKASHA178 #1446 Posted 26 February 2020 - 12:52 AM

Smurfette

• 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

- Daily Quests, Daily Quests at 1.8 WoT. Details from WG.

With the release of update 1.8, CHANGE of contentment will come chains of daily tasks. The new system is simpler and it is obvious what rewards you will receive. The ability to replace one task with another will allow you to complete more and earn more valuable rewards.

Keep hone your fighting skills!
In the “Daily Tasks” tab in the Hangar, you will find three combat missions with an increasing level of difficulty that can be completed simultaneously. Task conditions are displayed in the Tasks tab or in the Hangar. The conditions will be similar to the following: (see 2-5 screenshots).

* The above are only examples of possible task conditions.
** You will be able to perform one task of each type per day. Tasks will be updated daily at 03:00 (Moscow time).

If any task turned out to be more difficult, you can continue to carry it out the next day. The accumulated progress will continue, and you will continue from where you left off. The time for completing tasks is unlimited, even if it takes several days.

Replacing the daily task.
Don't like the received task? You can replace it every 4 hours and get a new one from the same category of difficulty, but with different conditions and rewards.

Tasks are divided into difficulty levels. The higher the level, the more valuable the reward for the task. You can see the rewards before you even begin execution.

More tasks completed - more rewards!

You will receive one reward for each completed task, but the more difficult the task, the more valuable the reward will be.

After completing three common tasks, a bonus task opens with even more valuable rewards. For each task, you can get one award from the list.

To open the bonus task, you must complete one task of each of the difficulty levels within one game day. The bonus tasks are not affected by the time when each of the standard tasks was started.

*** Bonus tasks cannot be replaced. You must have time to complete the bonus task before the end of the current game day.

As you complete daily tasks, a special special reward scale is filled. For each task, including bonus and premium, you will receive 1 point. Having earned 45 points, you are guaranteed to receive a special reward.

The special reward is guaranteed to contain:

• 100 bonds

And also something from the list:
• Personal reserve: + 50% to the experience per battle for 1 hour

• Universal training manual

• Premium tank account

After receiving a special award, progress on it is reset and accumulation of points begins anew. The reward also changes randomly.

Premium tasks.
The current premium tasks will go unchanged into the new system of daily tasks. They will retain their rewards and progression. In addition, each premium task completed adds one extra point to the special reward box. Starting with update 1.8, premium tasks will be available in the Combat Tasks tab.

Daily premium tasks do not affect receiving a bonus task, but accelerate your progress in obtaining a special reward.

AKASHA178 #1447 Posted 26 February 2020 - 03:57 AM

Smurfette

• 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

Puggsley #1448 Posted 26 February 2020 - 07:33 AM

Captain

• 72668 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

It does turn like a light, what the hell are they talking about? Have they forgotten the UK lights already?

Having said that, a lot of that video should be in the basic training, its applicable to just about any tank 

Edited by Puggsley, 26 February 2020 - 07:40 AM.

CardinalMite #1449 Posted 26 February 2020 - 08:33 AM

Captain

• 30765 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It turns like no light I know of. Unless you count when the driver is dead.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Ezz #1450 Posted 26 February 2020 - 09:22 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 71144 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
My rental lorry spam has got me a driver with off-road and half clutch and counting, I'm hoping that will help.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Puggsley #1451 Posted 26 February 2020 - 09:47 AM

Captain

• 72668 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostCardinalMite, on 26 February 2020 - 10:33 AM, said:

test server and play any of the UK lights. 

You’ll think you are a supertanker simulation.

CardinalMite #1452 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:10 AM

Captain

• 30765 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostPuggsley, on 26 February 2020 - 01:47 AM, said:

test server and play any of the UK lights. 

You’ll think you are a supertanker simulation.

Really that bad...? daaayumm son. Like there isn't enough else wrong with them...

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Puggsley #1453 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:14 AM

Captain

• 72668 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
If you have a crommie, then simply replace the driver with a free recruit at 50% base skill and you are there.

Profanisaurus #1454 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:30 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Puggs. a 50% heavy tank driver ghetto premmed.

Edited by Profanisaurus, 26 February 2020 - 11:31 AM.

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

AKASHA178 #1455 Posted 26 February 2020 - 12:48 PM

Smurfette

• 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostPuggsley, on 26 February 2020 - 02:33 AM, said:

It does turn like a light, what the hell are they talking about? Have they forgotten the UK lights already?

Having said that, a lot of that video should be in the basic training, its applicable to just about any tank 

yea they did a great job on video, thats how they could teach new players as well (just wondering for circling around the tanks this light how will perform )especially the china pr td 

View PostCardinalMite, on 26 February 2020 - 03:33 AM, said:

this light is more horrible than that one, imagine when the driver dies as well lol

mttspiii #1456 Posted 26 February 2020 - 02:17 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 32703 battles
  • [PVP] PVP
Wait so the 25 bonds daily will be gone?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

FramFramson #1457 Posted 26 February 2020 - 02:30 PM

Major

• 47148 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It's not clear. The announcement mentions something about Premium missions continuing, but who the hell knows.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

AKASHA178 #1458 Posted 26 February 2020 - 04:23 PM

Smurfette

• 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View Postmttspiii, on 26 February 2020 - 09:17 AM, said:

Wait so the 25 bonds daily will be gone?

nope, you could get 175 bonds a day 

View PostFramFramson, on 26 February 2020 - 09:30 AM, said:

It's not clear. The announcement mentions something about Premium missions continuing, but who the hell knows.

i already post it 

AKASHA178 #1459 Posted 27 February 2020 - 02:54 PM

Smurfette

• 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

did you guys missed this map ? 

Holeinthehead #1460 Posted 27 February 2020 - 04:46 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 57412 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostAKASHA178, on 27 February 2020 - 06:54 AM, said:

did you guys missed this map ? 

The old map required an aggressive approach . So was not really suited to the ASIA play style . I had seen even the best lose their shyte on this map . Reworked map looks to have made it even more campy . Lots of hideyholes so base camping will be the norm . Most will find it a frustrating map to play if you cannot get the team to push .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users