• Please log in to reply
1349 replies to this topic

AKASHA178 #801 Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:29 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 38153 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

9.21 Release Date

The patch comes on December 12 on the RU server (night from 11 to 12), meaning we should expect a December 13 release date on EU/NA. ASIA is estimated to get it a week later based on previous patch releases.

Reminder: if you have not recruited the female crew member from the Personal Mission compensation yet, do so before the patch; FV217 Badger will replace the FV215b (183), so finish the grind and have the tank in order to recieve the FV215b (183) as a special tank.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

MagicalFlyingFox #802 Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:06 AM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 33426 battles
  • [CHLDA] CHLDA
we should patch after the camp pain. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

AKASHA178 #803 Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:55 PM

Smurfette

• 38153 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

new year event soon 

Brace yourselves! A festive storm is predicted to hit World of Tanks Dec.15, and won’t pass till January 15! We’re calling this weather pattern “Holiday Ops 2018,” and it will turn your Garage into a snow-swept winter yard.

This 30-day period also indicates a high risk of extreme bonuses, severe gift storms, unprecedented Credit discounts on tiers II–X, and more. We take your safety seriously here, so we’ve put together a few tips to help you (ahem) weather the storm and reap all of its benefits.

How to Get the Most Out of This Holiday Season

Take on special battle missions: The festive storm brings a whole set of weekly battle missions. Completing them will get you boxes full of decorations and in-game items (equipment, consumables, Credits, and more). The greater the challenge, the more valuable the rewards!

Decorate your yards: This year, you can decorate just about anything you see in the Garage’s wintry yard: the house, lampposts, the tree (of course!)—even the snow can be crafted into a snowman. But why decorate in the first place? Along with the joy the process brings, decorations define your Festive Atmosphere level: the merrier your yard looks, the closer you get to Level 10, and the more valuable a crate you receive.

Level Festive Atmosphere: In true holiday spirit, we’re giving a Level 1 Festive Atmosphere crate with a gift tank to everyone who logs in to World of Tanks during Holiday Ops 2018. Work your way up from there and enjoy even more rewards! Ascending a level lands you a crate with all kinds of goodness: female Crew members, discounts on tier II–X vehicles, consumables, and exclusive medals.

Build a collection: All the decorations you get are arranged in four design collections: Traditional Christmas, Modern Christmas, Soviet New Year, and Chinese New Year. Assembling a full collection nets you exclusive customization items, while making solid progress on any of the four sets will land you a boost in XP, Crew XP, and Credit earnings per battle. And no one said you could have just one collection. Challenge yourself with completing all four sets to get all the bonuses!

Jumpstart your progress on Holiday Ops 2018 with the Advent Calendar: You can go hunting for Holiday Ops 2018 bonuses right now! Check in with the Advent Calendar to catch daily deals and missions to earn decoration boxes. Swing by every day to arm yourself to the teeth for the event!

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

FramFramson #804 Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:29 PM

Major

• 45833 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Gift female crew?!?! Hot damn!

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Ezz #805 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 69877 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I think it took someone about an hour to explain last year's chrissy stuff so i actually knew what i was meant to be doing with those damn baubles. I hope this years is more intuitive.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

SwedishBob_ #806 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

Corporal

• 7160 battles
GF Tank what is it ....... maybe a BLACK S Conq with 600Alpha and 500mm Turret armour alround  :great: 

AKASHA178 #807 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:44 AM

Smurfette

• 38153 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostSwedishBob_, on 06 December 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

GF Tank what is it ....... maybe a BLACK S Conq with 600Alpha and 500mm Turret armour alround  :great: 

it might be t-29 but not yet confirmed 

AKASHA178 #808 Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:38 AM

Smurfette

• 38153 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

- Caernarvon Action X ( Britain, Prem)
 Crew: 4 people. This is the second premium tier 8 tank for the British line. 

[url=https://imgur.com/FmTVCBN][img]http://i.imgur.com/FmTVCBN.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgur.com/7pM6aTt][img]http://i.imgur.com/7pM6aTt.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgur.com/kzOcySo][img]http://i.imgur.com/kzOcySo.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgur.com/39bj3gC][img]http://i.imgur.com/39bj3gC.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgur.com/4g1VTNr][img]http://i.imgur.com/4g1VTNr.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgur.com/G4RFe0N][img]http://i.imgur.com/G4RFe0N.jpg[/img][/url]

AKASHA178 #809 Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:57 AM

Smurfette

• 38153 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
more to come but cant post them without breaking the rules :D so lets wait 

JellyBob_ #810 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:32 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 47241 battles
GF Tank will be that British Caernarvon Action X but in Black with a BIG WG symbol on it!!    confirmed from Serb .. I rang him this morning :honoring:

CardinalMite #811 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

Captain

• 29635 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
They really should give the A45 fv201 some love, it’s like the forgotten tank..

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #812 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:44 AM

Major

• 10950 battles

View PostEnglishBob, on 08 December 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

GF Tank will be that British Caernarvon Action X but in Black with a BIG WG symbol on it!!    confirmed from Serb .. I rang him this morning :honoring:

Whats the Telephone County Code for the Moon Base?  :trollface:

When the FV 201 came out it was a Reasonable Tank, but it quickly become obsolete in the following Tier 8 OP Fest WG instituted.

I think the FV did get a Speed buff?  Or was that the Cent?  I cant remember.  But yeah It could use some love to make it relevant again.

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

CardinalMite #813 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:54 AM

Captain

• 29635 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostInglorious_Aussie_Tanker, on 08 December 2017 - 03:44 AM, said:

When the FV 201 came out it was a Reasonable Tank, but it quickly become obsolete in the following Tier 8 OP Fest WG instituted.

I think the FV did get a Speed buff?  Or was that the Cent?  I cant remember.  But yeah It could use some love to make it relevant again.

Centurion got a speed buff, afaict A45 has never had any kind of buff.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

Ezz #814 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:55 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 69877 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostCardinalMite, on 08 December 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

Centurion got a speed buff, afaict A45 has never had any kind of buff.

Won't be due for a buff until sales on the caern AX have died down.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

CardinalMite #815 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:20 PM

Captain

• 29635 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostEzz, on 08 December 2017 - 03:55 AM, said:

I agree unfortunately.. 

The_Salty_Brit_ #816 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:23 PM

One simply does not..

• 14993 battles

View PostEzz, on 08 December 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

​It is probably the only tank I would want to purchase, I just hope it is reasonable to play, and useful for training extra!

EDIT: Just took a look at the stats, with 230 Alpha a bit meh at tiers 8-10..  I would have to compare it with the Caern to see whether it will be worth the extra cost..  Hopefully they will upgrade it to 280! 

Edited by Sir_British, 08 December 2017 - 12:27 PM.

2 MoEs : Crusader / Firefly  / Achilles / Comet / Caernarvon / Centurion 1 

Spoiler

FramFramson #817 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:53 PM

Major

• 45833 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I would actually really like them to buff and sell the FV 201, because as I keep saying, the game needs more T6 & T7 premiums to balance out all the damn T8s.

CardinalMite #818 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:09 PM

Captain

• 29635 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostFramFramson, on 08 December 2017 - 04:53 AM, said:

I would actually really like them to buff and sell the FV 201, because as I keep saying, the game needs more T6 & T7 premiums to balance out all the damn T8s.

This is a good point and honestly it is not much of an argument to say it would detract from the tier 8 as tier 8 is always going to earn more from health pools if nothing else.

Personally I would either give it significantly better mobility or give it the 20 pounder.

FramFramson #819 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:34 PM

Major

• 45833 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Yeah, it's actually one reason I don't mind them selling the E25 again.

AKASHA178 #820 Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:59 PM

Smurfette

• 38153 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostEnglishBob, on 08 December 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

:D

View PostInglorious_Aussie_Tanker, on 08 December 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

the code is -100 

View PostEzz, on 08 December 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

yeap thats the marketing tactic 

View PostSir_British, on 08 December 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

​It is probably the only tank I would want to purchase, I just hope it is reasonable to play, and useful for training extra!

EDIT: Just took a look at the stats, with 230 Alpha a bit meh at tiers 8-10..  I would have to compare it with the Caern to see whether it will be worth the extra cost..  Hopefully they will upgrade it to 280! 

its tier 8 copy and paste, better go for vk its more like a defender but slower 

View PostFramFramson, on 08 December 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

for now WG aim on tier 8 to make more money baby 

View PostFramFramson, on 08 December 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

Yeah, it's actually one reason I don't mind them selling the E25 again.

E25 and defender, never to be sold what a joke, its marketing tactic implanting the idea in your mind then the moment when your mind set is ready put it on shop for sale ( deception )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users