• Please log in to reply
936 replies to this topic

AKASHA178 #901 Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:48 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 32511 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

I hope we get this too 

LT tier 7 AMX 13 57 was on sale. It is a rare guest and a good machine that was timed and became the first of a line of tanks for tank eSports.
 However, now it was rolled out for sale without camouflage GF. Well, limited sale - 48 hours. 
This tank without camo comes out for the first time on sale and, probably, this will not happen again soon. Not bad, 
but very much all reported in the package. 

- AMX 13 57 on sale: only two days. 

In the Premium store for two days appeared AMX 13 57. Many are well aware of the grand finial version of this car with camouflage.
 AMX 13 57 - twin tank without a coloring and with the same TTX. 
AMX 13 57 is standard for French technology color without permanent camouflage. So you can go into battle in your favorite style! 

* Kits with AMX 13 57 are available from March 31st 9:00 (MSC) to April 2 9:00 (MSC). (its already on Russian server)

Rules for compensation of equipment: 
If you already have AMX 13 57, then when purchasing packages you will receive the rest of the property 
(slots, crew, game gold, premium account, personal reserves, combat tasks), except for the car itself. 
For it you will be compensated with game gold - 5 000. 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

BadAtLightTanks #902 Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:53 PM

Corporal

• 3735 battles

View PostAKASHA178, on 26 January 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

the way they advertise it, is like super awesome tank which is not (low hp, bad dpm,worse pen,450 damage for 30 sec if you can pen anything) good luck pen tier 9 lol 

Start the Hunt refers to Hunting the ELC EVEN 90, not the other way round. Full APCR is mandatory to maximize damage potential and reduce RNG sc.rewing you. My win rate and stats went up after I switch to full APCR coz it is no fun bouncing shells off the frontal armour of a tier 6 medium tank or the sides and rear of Tier 7 & above.

mttspiii #903 Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:12 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 28613 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostAKASHA178, on 01 April 2018 - 04:48 PM, said:

I hope we get this too 

LT tier 7 AMX 13 57 was on sale. It is a rare guest and a good machine that was timed and became the first of a line of tanks for tank eSports.
 However, now it was rolled out for sale without camouflage GF. Well, limited sale - 48 hours. 
This tank without camo comes out for the first time on sale and, probably, this will not happen again soon. Not bad, 
but very much all reported in the package. 

- AMX 13 57 on sale: only two days. 

In the Premium store for two days appeared AMX 13 57. Many are well aware of the grand finial version of this car with camouflage.
 AMX 13 57 - twin tank without a coloring and with the same TTX. 
AMX 13 57 is standard for French technology color without permanent camouflage. So you can go into battle in your favorite style! 

* Kits with AMX 13 57 are available from March 31st 9:00 (MSC) to April 2 9:00 (MSC). (its already on Russian server)

Rules for compensation of equipment: 
If you already have AMX 13 57, then when purchasing packages you will receive the rest of the property 
(slots, crew, game gold, premium account, personal reserves, combat tasks), except for the car itself. 
For it you will be compensated with game gold - 5 000.

I just wish WG would give us a cooler alternative camo for the 13 57 GF similar to the Blackdog camo.

It's hard playing the 13 57 GF on sniper mode a lot, but it's the only way to play the 13 57 GF without seeing the awful camo on it

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Kanna_The_Goldammo_Eater #904 Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:19 PM

Sergeant

• 8618 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

View PostAKASHA178, on 28 January 2018 - 01:41 AM, said:

- Progetto M35 mod 46 (СТ-8, прем, Италия, new mechanic - auto-loader / system of additional charge of shop) on the nature. The model is not final! 
Short: Progetto 46. Crew of 4 people.

[url=https://imgur.com/Ptd7o5O][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ptd7o5O.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgur.com/gscmSDI][img]http://i.imgur.com/gscmSDI.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgur.com/y0sHasI][img]http://i.imgur.com/y0sHasI.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgur.com/rWK6ve1][img]http://i.imgur.com/rWK6ve1.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgur.com/DN6lZ0N][img]http://i.imgur.com/DN6lZ0N.jpg[/img][/url]

My pepperoni is ready.

There's no freedom of speech here, I feel like I live in gulag

Everything in this game is fine, expect speech restrictions.

They didn't want to listen me, treated me like garbage. so, I had enough.

(I just get M mark in TOG 2, so my WoT career is complete)

FramFramson #905 Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:20 AM

Major

• 35244 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 01 April 2018 - 06:12 PM, said:

I just wish WG would give us a cooler alternative camo for the 13 57 GF similar to the Blackdog camo.

It's hard playing the 13 57 GF on sniper mode a lot, but it's the only way to play the 13 57 GF without seeing the awful camo on it

Just get a reskin mod. That's what I did for my blackdog.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Sir_Direkin #906 Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:42 AM

Captain

• 9312 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 02 April 2018 - 05:20 AM, said:

Same. There's a guy called Miruku Nyan (previously known as Milkyman, changed his nick with 1.0) who does some excellent reskins/remodels.

AMX 13 57 GF - https://wgmods.net/109/

leKpz. M41 90 GF - https://wgmods.net/115/

Both are also included in Aslain's modpack. Personally I find these updated ones look better than the 0.9.22 version. He used to do another for the Chrysler K GF, the one where the WG badge was replaced with "wargaming.net pay2win". For some reason that's not on WG's official mod hub; I can't imagine why.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: AMX 12t, KV-85, M24 Chaffee, T-50, T1 Heavy

FramFramson #907 Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:12 AM

Major

• 35244 battles

View PostSir_Direkin, on 02 April 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

Same. There's a guy called Miruku Nyan (previously known as Milkyman, changed his nick with 1.0) who does some excellent reskins/remodels.

Both are also included in Aslain's modpack. Personally I find these updated ones look better than the 0.9.22 version. He used to do another for the Chrysler K GF, the one where the WG badge was replaced with "wargaming.net pay2win". For some reason that's not on WG's official mod hub; I can't imagine why.

I have a copy of the P2W Chrysler one if anyone wants it.

AKASHA178 #908 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:05 PM

Smurfette

• 32511 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
guys soon they will add a feature to change the special camo too 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

FramFramson #909 Posted 03 April 2018 - 04:58 PM

Major

• 35244 battles

View PostAKASHA178, on 03 April 2018 - 04:05 PM, said:

guys soon they will add a feature to change the special camo too 

I just hope they get us more camos for sale in general. I wish I could buy a permanent camo version of the summer camo that comes with the Black Widow set (just the camo, no emblem). Also hoping they soon let us paint more tanks, like T9 etc.

Lee_Shawran #910 Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:04 PM

The marshal of missions

• 46876 battles
  • [AT_GM] AT_GM

View PostSir_Direkin, on 02 April 2018 - 04:42 AM, said:

Wait wait, Miruku - it's a japanized pronunciation of "Milk" . You mean that Milkyman and Miruku Nyan are the same person ?

"I'm a simple man, when I see a free premium tank, I grind, I take it"

FramFramson #911 Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:00 PM

Major

• 35244 battles

View PostLee_Shawran, on 03 April 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

Wait wait, Miruku - it's a japanized pronunciation of "Milk" . You mean that Milkyman and Miruku Nyan are the same person ?

Yes. This is not a secret; he just changed his user handle.

mttspiii #912 Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:39 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 28613 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostFramFramson, on 02 April 2018 - 05:20 AM, said:

But I like seeing enemies in ugly camo. It reinforces my belief in my own aesthetic superiority

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

SaltyBob_ #913 Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:17 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 42608 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
Oh I saw the new Italian Tank on NA today .. Prok Map .. it looked ok .....  why is there a red line under  " ok "   ?     I know I am not a good speller but ok is spelt right .. wait now there's a red line under " spelt "    :P

AKASHA178 #914 Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:15 PM

Smurfette

• 32511 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

Q: A few words about the KV-5?
A: The tests are just beginning, so the changes aren’t final, but we want old prem tanks to be competitive, and the KV-5 is the first step taken in that direction, so we hope it will have a warm reception. Tanks with limited MM have a very negative influence on the current balance.

Q: What next with the KV-2 (R) and the W40K universe?
A: WE wanted to make a unique camo scheme, something really outstanding and cool. Something that will be unique, so it will have to cost a bit. We’re analyzing the data from this experiment and we hope for more tanks with unique camos. We picked these two tanks because they sort of look like from Warhammer , but then we noticed the KV-2 really looks like its universe counterpart. We decided to make it another tank.

Q: What about prem tanks?
A: People look at stats more than ever. For example, when the Type 59 was released and people noticed how OP it is, they bought it en masse. By the way, I can tell you can expect something nice in the tech tree soon.

Q: About patch 1.0
A: Visually the new patch is excellent, but the maps had to be changed a bit. Initially I was against any changes to the arenas, but people urged me to try. A new wave of changes is coming. Currently, Ruinberg is a big sore spot for me. We experimented with the timing, and it seems we found a solution, but it also made the map even more unbalanced. We have to wait for a new version. We have a system to monitor times and winrates for each base, which helps us fix a lot of issues. 

Q: About Province
A: I agree with people who don’t want it on high tiers. Our current goal is to improve details. We have a plan, a list called WoT 1.5, where we want to fix all errors  and add new stuff, which couldn’t make it to WoT 1.0. Specifically, it’s the interface, maps, pref MM and low tier re-balance.

Q: Right, lower tiers?
A: There are issues, it’s not a secret. We have big plans, but no details for now. Everything will take a bit of time to iron out.

Q: Will we ever see Frontline as a permanent mode?
A: There are a lot of issues with optimization. We want to introduce such things, which will be like by our players, and become popular. If we fix the FPS issues, then probably yes. The task list for WoT 2.0 (not 1.5) assumes introducing new game modes. Frontlne will appear, but most likely in another form.

Q: What about Battle Royal?
A: Players like it, and we’ll experiment with it. It will undergo massive changes, because it was made by the devs in their free time, which means they could do anything they wanted.

Q: Is arty still toxic?
A: I don’t think so, but we’re keeping tabs.

Q: Is HE still problematic?
A: It’s not a problem for us anymore.

Q: What about “all chat”?
A: Sadly, no chances for now. Over a third of the people in support needed to engage in issues with insults and such. That why we can’t reintroduce it now.

Q: About crew changes
A: I can’t talk about it yet. We didn’t talk about crew skills and perks, so if I would talk about it now, I’d have to say what we planned. Right now I can only tell it’s all a big surprise and part of out WoT 2.0 list. Actually, 1.0 is what we wanted to introduce before Rubicon.

Q: Wheeled vehicles?
A: No comments.

Q: Where’s Murazor? Is he still working for WG?
A: He’s my underling, working as a consultant in the balance department. He’s also committed to some new things.

Q: Any updates on the EU tree?
A:  We’re thinking about it all the time. Right now the existing trees aren’t a problem. When we speak about the EU tree, we assume it’s about countries which can’t have a fleshed out tree, but a few tanks could appear. Switzerland has three tanks, but only for the top tiers, and nothing else. Right now our research has ended, and we’re debating.

Q: Will old game modes return?
A: I can’t promise anything. You have to understand that old game modes would have to be reworked from scratch.

Q: ST-I changes?
A: We wanted to replace the IS-4 with it and give it something extra – two guns. But at the time, we don’t have the manpower to implement all the new GUI features needed for it.

Q: Anything new about personalization?
A: The KV-2 (R) is not a skin, but a remodel, as you might have noticed. The technology is still in the prototype phases, and the Valhallan Ragnarok a good example.

Q: If we don’t like the KV-5, can we expect exclusive trade options?
A: Yes, but I can’t give a list. Expect rarely sold tanks.

Q: Maybe it’s time to finally touch the CZ tree?
A: We used what we could, but the Italians have a few TD candidates.

Q: Plans regarding Bonds?
A: We plan to use them on a massive scale. I’d want to see a lot of things exchanged for Bonds, like HESH ammo and some other interesting things. Maybe you’ll be able to buy prem tanks removed from sales, or new camo, presets and other stuff.

AKASHA178 #915 Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

Smurfette

• 32511 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

Redesign of "greenery" on the Ruinberg map

AKASHA178 #916 Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:23 PM

Smurfette

• 32511 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

Full changes for KV-5 

Rebalance for the KV-5 (TT-8, USSR, Prem): 

- The penetration of the base projectile from 167 to 218; 
- Armor penetration with a premium projectile from 219 to 243; 
- One-time damage from 300 to 330; 
- Damage per minute from 2190 to 2429.2; 
- Recharge time from 8.219 to 8.151; 
- Rate of fire from 7.30 to 7.361; 
- The accuracy of the shooting from 0.416 to 0.412; 
- Time of reduction from 2.74 to 2.68; 
- Price of the projectile / damage from 0.9 to 0.818; 
- Added a 10 level battle for the tank (he lost the preferential level). 

Booking (front): 
• NLD from 210 to 220 
• Right small tower from 180 to 200 
• "Tit" (left tower) from 150 to 200 
• "Chips" from 180 to 220 
• Front of the tower from 180 to 220 
• Pinnacle on the roof to the left from 150 to 190. 

Booking (rear): 
• Side of the tower from 180 to 150
• Back of the tower from 180 to 120 
• Feed (upper part) from 145 to 95 
• Feed (bottom line) from 243 to 93. . 

FramFramson #917 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

Major

• 35244 battles

No more Frontline for a long time is the worst news in forever.

That is absolute shit.

Off topic posting. User warned.

~Alastor_N

Edited by Alastor_N, 27 May 2018 - 09:25 PM.

Quasinerdo #918 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16699 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostFramFramson, on 24 May 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

No more Frontline for a long time is the worst news in forever.

That is absolute shit.

Where did you hear that? FL is all that has kept me playing for a couple of weeks and legitimately enjoying grinding new tanks. If true that's a serious bummer :(. Pub matches will feel quite dull after FL except for the brief moment of heightened frustration as I get hosed by a tank 2 tiers higher.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

Ezz #919 Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:01 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 60964 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostQuasinerdo, on 24 May 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

Pub matches will feel quite dull after FL except for the brief moment of heightened frustration as I get hosed by a tank 2 tiers higher.

Tilt one's chin up and enjoy the moment,

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

FramFramson #920 Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:42 AM

Major

• 35244 battles

View PostQuasinerdo, on 24 May 2018 - 05:52 AM, said:

Where did you hear that? FL is all that has kept me playing for a couple of weeks and legitimately enjoying grinding new tanks. If true that's a serious bummer :(. Pub matches will feel quite dull after FL except for the brief moment of heightened frustration as I get hosed by a tank 2 tiers higher.

AKASHA178

Q: Will we ever see Frontline as a permanent mode?
A: There are a lot of issues with optimization. We want to introduce such things, which will be like by our players, and become popular. If we fix the FPS issues, then probably yes. The task list for WoT 2.0 (not 1.5) assumes introducing new game modes. Frontlne will appear, but most likely in another form.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users