• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

MessyMix #981 Posted 11 September 2018 - 04:34 AM

Guardian of Expired Meta

• Beta-Tester
  • 7681 battles
  • [M-S] M-S

View Postbandage106, on 10 September 2018 - 09:58 PM, said:

This concerns me. " Pref MM tanks who can’t be rebalanced will be refunded fully in goldWhat does it mean to not be able to balance a tank..? Does it simply mean there is some quantifiable number of passes over the tank where they'd just make the determination that it wasn't worth the effort or are is it exclusive to tanks which are incredibly unbalanced and any changes to them could further create imbalance..? 

I feel we've taken a step back again, I don't want gold for my prem mm tanks, I want to keep them and if that means leaving them in the game as is without touching them then I'd prefer that. I don't want to constantly keep having this conversation and hopefully they can be a little more transparent on what tanks they're considering removing from the game and which ones they feel need to be adjusted.

To add onto this I'd just ask that the changes to premium tanks be a little more expedient. World of Tanks is a constantly changing game, the introduction to new tanks is still ongoing and thus the changes to the balance environment and the further they choose to prolong changes to premium tanks the more work that needs to be done simply because the issue of power creep. There is no point of introducing stop gap changes after 6 months if those changes need to be further adjusted.  

KV-5. They are getting rid of the KV-5. (if any tank) Rumors are either refund in gold, or trade-in for another premium tank (but you have to pay extra gold for more expensive ones, [edited]), if you don't like the buffs it's getting, which is apparently a little more front armor, 218 standard pen, and NERFS to the side and rear armor.

Which is sad, but the KV-5's time has come. It's no longer the beast it used to be, when at tier 8 not all tanks had virtually 230 pen.

ohai

AKASHA178 #982 Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:08 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 33755 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View Postbandage106, on 10 September 2018 - 09:58 PM, said:

This concerns me. " Pref MM tanks who can’t be rebalanced will be refunded fully in goldWhat does it mean to not be able to balance a tank..? Does it simply mean there is some quantifiable number of passes over the tank where they'd just make the determination that it wasn't worth the effort or are is it exclusive to tanks which are incredibly unbalanced and any changes to them could further create imbalance..? (this only be some of the tanks, almost all getting buffed)

I feel we've taken a step back again, I don't want gold for my prem mm tanks, I want to keep them and if that means leaving them in the game as is without touching them then I'd prefer that.(its not going to happen since they already made their mind and changed them) I don't want to constantly keep having this conversation and hopefully they can be a little more transparent on what tanks they're considering removing from the game and which ones they feel need to be adjusted.(almost all tier 8s will get buffed // just think about those who bought pz j they will get 500 gold for spending 100 to 120 usd lol )

To add onto this I'd just ask that the changes to premium tanks be a little more expedient. World of Tanks is a constantly changing game, the introduction to new tanks is still ongoing and thus the changes to the balance environment and the further they choose to prolong changes to premium tanks the more work that needs to be done simply because the issue of power creep. There is no point of introducing stop gap changes after 6 months if those changes need to be further adjusted. (thats the begging soon we will get auto-loader HT too for all other nations, the only difference with current one is they clip u faster - more shell to spam + more credits you need to spend = more real money on game )

View PostFramFramson, on 11 September 2018 - 02:07 AM, said:

Leave my crew skills alone, WG.

the crew will remain untouched (oh sorry u need to pay gold to get them ready for other tanks hahah )

View PostMessyMix, on 11 September 2018 - 04:34 AM, said:

KV-5. They are getting rid of the KV-5. (if any tank) Rumors are either refund in gold, or trade-in for another premium tank (but you have to pay extra gold for more expensive ones, [edited]), if you don't like the buffs it's getting, which is apparently a little more front armor, 218 standard pen, and NERFS to the side and rear armor.

Which is sad, but the KV-5's time has come. It's no longer the beast it used to be, when at tier 8 not all tanks had virtually 230 pen.

the buff is actually good and still can ram (a bit faster too)

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

FramFramson #983 Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:26 AM

Major

• 38783 battles

View PostAKASHA178, on 11 September 2018 - 07:08 AM, said:

the crew will remain untouched (oh sorry u need to pay gold to get them ready for other tanks hahah )

Well, I already have to do that. :shrug:

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

mttspiii #984 Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:18 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29583 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostMessyMix, on 11 September 2018 - 04:34 AM, said:

Whut nooo......that's the only tank that can properly train an IS-7 crew with its 2 Loaders.

That said, I do wish E 25 with its pref MM, ridiculously small size, and invisibility firing would disappear.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

FramFramson #985 Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:50 AM

Major

• 38783 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 12 September 2018 - 06:18 AM, said:

Whut nooo......that's the only tank that can properly train an IS-7 crew with its 2 Loaders.

That said, I do wish E 25 with its pref MM, ridiculously small size, and invisibility firing would disappear.

View Postmttspiii, on 12 September 2018 - 06:18 AM, said:

The dumbest part of the E25 is the fact that they very deliberately made it something 75% the size of what a real E25 would have been.

AKASHA178 #986 Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:43 AM

Smurfette

• 33755 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
e25 get gold pay back lol

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

MessyMix #987 Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:27 PM

Guardian of Expired Meta

• Beta-Tester
  • 7681 battles
  • [M-S] M-S

FTR: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/preferential-premiums-perfection/

Funny that we're not experiencing any of the changes yet, iirc. Ah well. The wait has begun.

The re-balance isn't horrible, but I still don't see the tank being relevant in tier 10 games, when all the new premium tanks have abandoned the original premium philosophy of "better than stock, worse than researched" counterparts. With less pen, less effective armor, less mobility, less alpha than something like the IS-3, it definitely won't be meta anytime soon.

View PostAKASHA178, on 11 September 2018 - 08:08 PM, said:

the buff is actually good and still can ram (a bit faster too)

Good luck trying to ram a Maus, which it's now able to meet in tier 10 games.

Oh, and now it's going to be difficult to reverse sidescrape, with a lot less side and rear armor. :/

ohai

IWillDestroyU #988 Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:50 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 32051 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO

View Postmttspiii, on 12 September 2018 - 11:18 AM, said:

When is it on sale again? I need to buy one...

FramFramson #989 Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:40 AM

Major

• 38783 battles

View PostMessyMix, on 13 September 2018 - 04:27 AM, said:

FTR: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/preferential-premiums-perfection/

Funny that we're not experiencing any of the changes yet, iirc. Ah well. The wait has begun.

The re-balance isn't horrible, but I still don't see the tank being relevant in tier 10 games, when all the new premium tanks have abandoned the original premium philosophy of "better than stock, worse than researched" counterparts. With less pen, less effective armor, less mobility, less alpha than something like the IS-3, it definitely won't be meta anytime soon.

Oh, and now it's going to be difficult to reverse sidescrape, with a lot less side and rear armor. :/

I don't think the PMM is being removed though, due to the outcry. The last big wave of news said these were just going to be straight buffs.

MessyMix #990 Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:24 AM

Guardian of Expired Meta

• Beta-Tester
  • 7681 battles
  • [M-S] M-S

View PostFramFramson, on 14 September 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

I don't think the PMM is being removed though, due to the outcry. The last big wave of news said these were just going to be straight buffs.

That is legitimately such a blessing.

But the whole point of these changes was to alleviate PMM matchmaking issues :P

ohai

Ezz #991 Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:14 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It's wg... 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

FramFramson #992 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:30 AM

Major

• 38783 battles

View PostMessyMix, on 13 September 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

Ah yes... of course Comrade!

AKASHA178 #993 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:55 PM

Smurfette

• 33755 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View PostMessyMix, on 13 September 2018 - 05:27 PM, said:

in westfield i rammed the maus with old lowe(before speed and armor buff) and killed him (possible but difficult, plus nobody ram the maus, ram others )

View PostIWillDestroyU, on 13 September 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

When is it on sale again? I need to buy one...

it will never be sold lol (soon will be on shop or tech tree like all rare tanks ISU-130 lol)

View PostFramFramson, on 14 September 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

dreaming is ok, like they actually cares what community tells them, from 11 mil players, reach to less than 2 mil players (all servers together) i got the statistics 

View PostMessyMix, on 14 September 2018 - 06:24 AM, said:

That is legitimately such a blessing.

indeed

View PostEzz, on 14 September 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

It's wg... 

NO its Bank

MessyMix #994 Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:24 AM

Guardian of Expired Meta

• Beta-Tester
  • 7681 battles
  • [M-S] M-S

LMAO "it's bank"

hilarious and true :D

ohai

AKASHA178 #995 Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:43 AM

Smurfette

• 33755 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
do you guys know whats funny?! they selling all mm+1 madly then next patch those poor ppl who paid for those tanks get paid by less gold looool, best marketing tactic 

AKASHA178 #996 Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:44 AM

Smurfette

• 33755 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
later ill post the exact statistics of players in all servers (u will be amazed how many people are actually active over those fake numbers on website )

AKASHA178 #997 Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:55 PM

Smurfette

• 33755 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

SU-130PM

A new prem, SU-130PM (PT-8, USSR, Prem ). It is a beautiful and cardboard PT for a great nation. Interesting. The tank with a huge alpha of 520, is second only to the pumped ISU-152, WZ-111-1G FT and Borsch with an alternative gun, so ... 

It is still unknown for what and how. Also compared with the German imboy Skorpion G, WZ-120-1G FT, etc. Crew: 5 people. 

* SU-130PM is a self-propelled installation of the semi-closed type SU-100PM. From the base machine, this option was distinguished by the installation of a more powerful 130-mm gun, for the installation of which changes were made to the design of the self-propelled gun. 

AKASHA178 #998 Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:02 PM

Smurfette

• 33755 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

Look whose back ?!!!! T-50-2 

edits have been made for the legendary T-50-2 tank. Recall that the developers return it to the game with other TTX. It is also known that the tank will not be routinely sold and it is waiting for a different fate. Let's take a look at how WG is trying to reanimate past characteristics, which were very horrible. 

Changes for T-50-2 (LT-6, USSR) compared to 1 iteration: 

- Power from 480 to 550; 
- Specific power from 30 to 34.38; 
- Swing speed from 38 to 45; 
- Expanding the circle of variation from turning to max. speed from 4.37 to 5.18. 

But this is still not enough, little in the current mete, well, they did. 

neokai #999 Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:02 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 38597 battles

Re: 130PM

Is that a fixed emplacement gun shield..?

Edited by neokai, 25 September 2018 - 05:03 PM.

Spoiler

AKASHA178 #1000 Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:18 PM

Smurfette

• 33755 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

CW Camos this time 

- "Cracked Stone" style from 1.2 WoT. 

This is a camouflage made into an exclusive style element of customization for the clan (Global map). Previously, it was camouflage. 
For each season it is different! 

"Unique style - reward to players for personal and clan achievements on the Global map." 
* It is installed only on tanks of VIII, IX, X levels. 

It will be issued starting from the upcoming 10th Anniversary season on the Civil Code, which will take place from September 26 to December 9, 2018. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users