My idea for a new map

idea new map

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Spirit_of_Ulthanash #1 Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

Staff sergeant

• 15039 battles
  • [HSDXD] HSDXD

1km x 1km. Loads of Murovanka-esque forests and small hull-hiding rocks all surrounding a bloody giant volcano with a dry caldera on top, which is an imperfect circle about 3 TOGs in diameter. Climbable by steep trails a la Province.
Lemminging around the mountain will lead to mountaineers flanking and capping, while up it will result in a terrible uphill tank graveyard blocking the roads. Spreading out allows mountain-campers to snipe anyone without good camo in the forest. No arty-cover aside from the mountain itself. TD-cover is dead tanks and scattered rocks about as tall as a KV hull. Nowhere is completely exposed with neither cover nor concealment.

Edit: Only realized the inadvertently made GuP reference a few days ago, thanks guys.

Edited by Spirit_of_Ulthanash, 22 January 2014 - 08:57 AM.

LXX_ignis #2 Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33679 battles
Really need a picture..

Lost - 1 signature, last seen about 1 week ago.

Will come to the name Fireguard_.

Please PM me if you find it...

Noob_Inside #3 Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 10308 battles

View PostSpirit_of_Ulthanash, on 15 November 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

1km x 1km. Loads of Murovanka-esque forests and small hull-hiding rocks all surrounding a bloody giant volcano with a dry caldera on top, which is an imperfect circle about 3 TOGs in diameter. Climbable by steep trails a la Province.

Lemminging around the mountain will lead to mountaineers flanking and capping, while up it will result in a terrible uphill tank graveyard blocking the roads. Spreading out allows mountain-campers to snipe anyone without good camo in the forest. No arty-cover aside from the mountain itself. TD-cover is dead tanks and scattered rocks about as tall as a KV hull. Nowhere is completely exposed with neither cover nor concealment.
I'm imagining it now

hmmm....I think campers will have a hard time trying to camp here
Stats   Just played WoT after a year of break. 
“Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

iamshadow #4 Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 20412 battles
Reminds me of the 1st part of the last battle in GUP where they climbed that huge mountain and bunked up while 1 tank flanked from the forest.

Shoot_N_Scoot #5 Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

Sergeant

• 5130 battles

This'd be a good map on the volcano you put a jolt out and put an encounter flag there that would be great fun.

Off topic: do you guys think it'd be cool if all tanks had one extra optional crew member that operated the machine gun on top of the tank?

Edited by R0lland, 21 January 2014 - 08:07 AM.

ShuffleCapz #6 Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Private

• 341 battles

View PostR0lland, on 21 January 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

Off topic: do you guys think it'd be cool if all tanks had one extra optional crew member that operated the machine gun on top of the tank?

Yeah that would be.

Also tagged with idea, new map

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users