Jump to content


Replay Contest For 2200 Gold!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

FG_IMONABOAT #41 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2153 battles
  • 516
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013



                        

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #42 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 71958 battles
  • 7,378
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 05 January 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

No one seemed to Care when that other guy ran that contest for 100k gold....

 

Hi, I'm running this contest now, send me your replays and the replay with the highest XP gets 1,000,000 gold!!! No joke!!! I won't scam your email addresses I'm a responsible 8 year old!!!!111



FG_IMONABOAT #43 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2153 battles
  • 516
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013




NaharArkwing #44 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

    Mr Scout

  • Member
  • 17577 battles
  • 8,842
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    10-14-2012

Not interested.

 

No thanks.


Resurrected, and battle ready.


FG_IMONABOAT #45 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2153 battles
  • 516
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013




FG_IMONABOAT #46 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2153 battles
  • 516
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

Carn, pick me.

 

I need another alt like Poli needs more Luck.



Chieftain_NZ #47 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

    The Senate

  • Beta-Tester
  • 13990 battles
  • 1,529
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012

View PostBluefunk, on 05 January 2014 - 07:08 PM, said:

 

Hi, I'm running this contest now, send me your replays and the replay with the highest XP gets 1,000,000 gold!!! No joke!!! I won't scam your email addresses I'm a responsible 8 year old!!!!111

Pretty Smart 8 Year old if He can run his own Internet Scams.


                                                                                                         AxcrVSP.jpg

                                                                                     


wikid166 #48 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

    DungeonMaster of PwnMonsters

  • Member
  • 20348 battles
  • 1,840
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013
So FG just got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd...thread closed.

I just provide the loaded gun,

It's your decision if you want to pull the trigger.


qwertyextrasg #49 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 126 battles
  • 82
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

IGN: qwertyextrasg

Just got this battle, hope I win!

 



 





NaharArkwing #50 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

    Mr Scout

  • Member
  • 17577 battles
  • 8,842
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    10-14-2012
No thanks. I'm not interested.

Resurrected, and battle ready.


FunkMan #51 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:20 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 33201 battles
  • 3,737
  • Member since:
    03-21-2013

Ok, I have a sumbission - got 154,000 in my Type 59 the other day, and got pumelled to hell at the start of the battle. 27 hits received and over 7k potential damage, and I still survived and went on to get, I think, 1,600 base xp.

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/32027-type-59-still-got-it-154000-credits/

 

And one more - epic and exciting match in object 263, 9 kills:

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/27796-video-proof-anyone-with-wr-below-60-cant-carry/page__hl__%2Bproof__fromsearch__1

 

Replay here:

 

http://wotreplays.ru/site/1739362#ensk-funkdude-ob_ekt_263

 

:D


 


FG_IMONABOAT #52 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2153 battles
  • 516
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013




FG_IMONABOAT #53 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2153 battles
  • 516
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostNaharArkwing, on 05 January 2014 - 02:16 PM, said:

No thanks. I'm not interested.

It is ironic that you keep posting that.........



FG_IMONABOAT #54 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2153 battles
  • 516
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostFunkMan, on 05 January 2014 - 02:20 PM, said:

Ok, I have a sumbission - got 154,000 in my Type 59 the other day, and got pumelled to hell at the start of the battle. 27 hits received and over 7k potential damage, and I still survived and went on to get, I think, 1,600 base xp.

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/32027-type-59-still-got-it-154000-credits/

 

And one more - epic and exciting match in object 263, 9 kills:

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/27796-video-proof-anyone-with-wr-below-60-cant-carry/page__hl__%2Bproof__fromsearch__1

 

Replay here:

 

http://wotreplays.ru/site/1739362#ensk-funkdude-ob_ekt_263

 

:D

Gj in the 59.



Hype_ #55 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

    I mean, it could be worse

  • Member
  • 8608 battles
  • 1,071
  • [EYRIE] EYRIE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2013
Ok...I ahve a lot of battles to watch xD

 


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #56 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 71958 battles
  • 7,378
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

U guys keep digging up old replays, don't make me dig up my Chaffee 3rd place lol.



Mick42 #57 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 11847 battles
  • 5,854
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    05-09-2012

Title edited/thread moved.

 

Players, be reminded that this is an unofficial contest and not a Wargaming endorsed one.

 

Make sure that prizes are credited via gift codes or the gift shop, and not to give away account details in the pursuit of gold.

 

~Mick42.


Check out my Minion's voice mod!

 

Spoiler


Spoiler


wikid166 #58 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

    DungeonMaster of PwnMonsters

  • Member
  • 20348 battles
  • 1,840
  • Member since:
    03-26-2013
Teh Crayoon Haz Lunded!

I just provide the loaded gun,

It's your decision if you want to pull the trigger.


Hype_ #59 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

    I mean, it could be worse

  • Member
  • 8608 battles
  • 1,071
  • [EYRIE] EYRIE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2013

View PostMick42, on 05 January 2014 - 04:26 PM, said:

Title edited/thread moved.

 

Players, be reminded that this is an unofficial contest and not a Wargaming endorsed one.

 

Make sure that prizes are credited via gift codes or the gift shop, and not to give away account details in the pursuit of gold.

 

~Mick42.

No account details needed. As said at the start of contest. I will gift straight to there accounts via the gift shop.


Edited by FastTrackedGaming, 05 January 2014 - 02:38 PM.

 


Hype_ #60 Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

    I mean, it could be worse

  • Member
  • 8608 battles
  • 1,071
  • [EYRIE] EYRIE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2013
Remember we need content as well! (Writing For Blog)  1st place wins 1250 gold!

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users