103 replies to this topic

mttspiii #21 Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29951 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostCarabao, on 07 January 2014 - 01:13 AM, said:

4. TEAM_MANILA : -PH-

One of the oldest PH Clan in ASIA however they are not competitive enough though. I don't know if they are still active.

They had two new members this 2014, which means they are still active.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Kalipulako #22 Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 49750 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH
Patriot [-P-] was created by a PVP member (Calayo/Dmelsie) to accommodate his personal friends and co-workers who were not qualified at that time (there were no PVE and PVM at that time). But I believe all of his friends are already in PVP/PVE/PVM. If I am not mistaken, the current commander of -P- is also a member of PVP, meaning his alt is the commander of -P-. We probably can consider -P- as the casual clan of PVP since we have access to the clan to delay some fights in the landing zones. But they are not in PVP's direct supervision and acts independent from PVP aside from helping delay battles. 

Edited by Carabao, 09 January 2014 - 05:21 PM.

World of Tanks Philippines Official Unofficial Facebook Group

OFFICIALLY RETIRED, HEMAN AND ALDWIN PLAYING MY ACCOUNT. IF ITS DOING WEIRD AND CHATTING LIKE HEMAN THEN IT IS HEMAN.

mttspiii #23 Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29951 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View Postblitzkrieg1mabini, on 07 January 2014 - 06:20 PM, said:

LAKAS siguradong Pinoy clan dahil Tagalog ang clan description sa portal. Yung ATRAS parang hindi. Meron din PINAI pero dalawa ang miembro.

ATRAS is NOT a Filipino clan, it's Indonesian (or at least a South-East Asian country)

i remember it clearly because I told them that "atras" is a Tagalog word meaning "retreat". Forum rage ensued.

TheBarberOfSeville #24 Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 1977 battles
  • [WWF] WWF

Makagawa nga ng clan para sa mga Filipino kids...

SUPOT clan

Pwede kaya yun? Pwede siguro, pasado sa admin?

Mitsubishi #25 Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 15185 battles
  • [S_O_A] S_O_A
PEF here..mga baby pa kami sa world of tanks :child:

blitzkrieg1mabini #26 Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:40 AM

Sergeant

• 16127 battles
  • [NINJA] NINJA

View Postmttspiii, on 09 January 2014 - 06:08 PM, said:

ATRAS is NOT a Filipino clan, it's Indonesian (or at least a South-East Asian country)

i remember it clearly because I told them that "atras" is a Tagalog word meaning "retreat". Forum rage ensued.

Wah ha ah. Muntik ko na ring gawin ito dahil nakatanggap ako ng maraming clan invites mula sa kanila. Ah ha ha. Nag-rage ba kamo? :teethhappy:

Whad'ya mean 44.4% WinRate is a BAD number? :angry::angry:
I've been trying to hold on to that magical, mystical WinRate number since I started playing WoT! :playing::playing:

blitzkrieg1mabini #27 Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:40 AM

Sergeant

• 16127 battles
  • [NINJA] NINJA
BAKAL palagay ko lang Pinoy clan, kasi yung kumander nila ang pangalan MrBabaero. ah ha ha.

Edited by blitzkrieg1mabini, 10 January 2014 - 07:42 AM.

I've been trying to hold on to that magical, mystical WinRate number since I started playing WoT! :playing::playing:

DrcMaxie #28 Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:50 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 20840 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View Postmttspiii, on 09 January 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

-GT- (GAMERZ TAGUM; DrcMaxie can further expound on them)

yup gamerz tagum.. tga tagum davao del norte... pro d ko cla nakikita sa pub.. iwan ko san cla pro nasa map cla ha...

00Mr_PsyEros19 #29 Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:46 AM

Corporal

• 59876 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

Magandang thread eto :)

<:) sa lahat ng Filipino WOT Players...

BadtzMaru #30 Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 1078 battles
  • [-P-] -P-

View PostCarabao, on 09 January 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

Patriot [-P-] was created by a PVP member (Calayo/Dmelsie) to accommodate his personal friends and co-workers who were not qualified at that time (there were no PVE and PVM at that time). But I believe all of his friends are already in PVP/PVE/PVM. If I am not mistaken, the current commander of -P- is also a member of PVP, meaning his alt is the commander of -P-. We probably can consider -P- as the casual clan of PVP since we have access to the clan to delay some fights in the landing zones. But they are not in PVP's direct supervision and acts independent from PVP aside from helping delay battles. 

Yup, I am also a member of PVP/PVE/PVM, silent miracle worker, hehehe. 

At the moment grinding clan na lang ang Patriots since most of our former members are already in PVP/PVE/PVM some also enter in other pinoy clan since they cannot met the requirements, but we still enter clanwar for our grinding members who wish to experience CW even at grinding stages.

Edited by BadtzMaru, 10 January 2014 - 11:05 AM.

blitzkrieg1mabini #31 Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:39 PM

Sergeant

• 16127 battles
  • [NINJA] NINJA
FREAK, Philippine Flag yung clan icon nila. 

Kalipulako #32 Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 49750 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

B-A-F (Not sure what happened to this clan as well; as I remember there was a split in this clan. Might be worth including in clan histories.)

Also, to be complete all subclans may have to be mentioned as well in the clan histories (PAKU2, AZKL2, PH comes to mind).

EDIT:

PHP/PHPBK

PINAI (only two members, probably inactive)

PH-EA (casual clan)

-P- (Patriots; shares TS servers with PVP?)

PINAS (one of the most-discussed clans in the forums, fought ANzUS)

TFZ (Task Force Zamboanga. To quote: "Open to all gspot gamers", "not limited to human beings", also has a minimum efficiency rating of 1000)

SPFU/SPFU2 (Spica PFU, multi-game clan, the clan and extension clan comprises their WoT chapter)

CRTC (Cebu Royal Tank Core, 15 members, last recruit Oct 2013)

TODA (Tank Operators and Drivers Association, deserves a mention because I like their clan name :eyesup:)

TAUSI (101st Coastal Armored Division, last recruit Dec 2013)

CLAW (an offshoot of PAKU founded by  ThOrJaCk)

-GT- (GAMERZ TAGUM; DrcMaxie can further expound on them)

RIOT (member of the Grand Coalition against PVP; Carabao forgot about them because he's so moo-moo)

IMBA (Indestructible Metal Beast Alliance, big Filipino clan)

WOTSR ("Phillipines Defends Force Alliance P.D.F.A")

KGKTK (the Katipuneros clan...and I thought at first it was a Japanese clan :P)

BSDAK (Visayan clan)

[to be added; that's the 130th page in the WoT ASIA clan list from oldest to newest]

- Not sure if -D- (Deathclutch), ARTMP (Armored Templars), IV (Invictus), AOBHD/VIP/VIPS, GRIM are considered Filipino clans; can't remember. It's been a long time since I've been a diplomat.

- Also, how many in LOL-E are Filipinos?

- And can anyone remember which of the clans above was the one which DJ0421/DiamondHead made? It's still a part of Filipino clan histories. (EDIT: It's NOYPI or PAR? What clan is FLOW?)

- Also, PARM is composed of players from the major Filipino clans, who want to play in Campaigns 2. As I understand, the clan will be deactivated when its members return to their respective clans for the sandbox CW, to probably be reactivated for Campaigns 3.

Carabao should pay me for the archives work :tongue:

1. FLOW was founded by DiamondHead but he disbanded the clan.

2. It is not PARM that was composed of players from major Filipino clans. It is PDAF.

3. Lol I totally forgot RIOT, CLAW, IV, SPFU, and the others. Will add them in the next update.

World of Tanks Philippines Official Unofficial Facebook Group

OFFICIALLY RETIRED, HEMAN AND ALDWIN PLAYING MY ACCOUNT. IF ITS DOING WEIRD AND CHATTING LIKE HEMAN THEN IT IS HEMAN.

SRJS #33 Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

Captain

• 2660 battles

View PostCarabao, on 10 January 2014 - 04:24 PM, said:

2. It is not PARM that was composed of players from major Filipino clans. It is PDAF.

Okay I didnt know that

"Truth be told : I had a total of 3k+ battles altogether with my alts. I have my reroll ready now. I`m doing this to regain my honor that I once lost."

mttspiii #34 Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29951 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostCarabao, on 10 January 2014 - 04:24 PM, said:

Oops, sorry, typo. Got the wrong clan in the Ctrl+C/V box.

Editing and updating it, thanks.

Edited by mttspiii, 11 January 2014 - 01:34 AM.

mttspiii #35 Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:03 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29951 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

Just finished looking at WoT's list of clans and sorted as many Filipino clans as I can see (posted here, sans the clans that are in Carabao's list.) Also added application requirements and number of members to make it into a one-stop shop for potential newbie recruits.

Nasaan ang clan [POGI] at clan [KIKAY]?

blitzkrieg1mabini #36 Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

Sergeant

• 16127 battles
  • [NINJA] NINJA
LAWIN, eight members, must be Pilipino player.

GeneralPaps #37 Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 11991 battles
  • [PVM] PVM

View PostSpirit_of_Ulthanash, on 09 January 2014 - 08:39 AM, said:

Sir Carabao, question about PVP/E/M

If new recruits go to PVM, how is PVE and PVP separated?

View PostDrcMaxie, on 09 January 2014 - 03:59 PM, said:

not all new recruit go to PVM... either PVM or PVE... its there choice... mine was PVM... cuz famillarity sake... tatanuning ka nila kung san mo ba gs2... PVP is a different league hehehe

M is waaay too better than E....I tell you :great:

:honoring:

[PVM] Philippine Vanguards of Peace - Mercenaries (Guardian)  

WoT SEA (ASIA) Beta-Tester, WoWp NA Closed/Open Beta-Tester, WoWs ASIA Closed Beta-Tester, WoT Generals ASIA Alpha-Tester

"This, only weapon....made from war, meant for righteous....to fire, destroy, sink.....without intent of evil, which no one fired from our Good Commander" -Haiku, Yami Tanaka

mttspiii #38 Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29951 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
If we have time, we can set up a "CW News" thread dedicated to the Filipino clans. Maybe that could ease in the re-entry of Philippine clans into the forums.

CHAKA24 #39 Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

Dabaw's "Pro Noob" Tanker

• Beta-Tester
  • 9756 battles
  • [KMMHS] KMMHS

B-A-F (Requires tier ≥6 SPG/ ≥8 non-LT, and a 'padrino' in the clan. 15 members, currently. Most of its members went to A-G-E, which was renamed to ALT [requires TS and >48% WR. 65 members], as explained above by Carabao)

Also, to be complete all subclans may have to be mentioned as well in the clan histories (PAKU2, AZKL2, VME[A-G-E/ALT's alt clan, 6 members], PH comes to mind).

EDIT:

ATT (No requirements. 19 members. Pinoy-only.)

-BRO- (No requirements. 67 members. Clan too busy to make a description.)

BSDAK (No requirements. 41 members. Send application on weekends only. Visayan clan)

CF (No requirements, not sure if they're recruiting. 4 members.)

CLAW (No requirements. 92 members. An offshoot of AOP/PAKU founded by ThOrJaCk.)

CROWZ (No requirements. 26 members. Only for Filipino citizens in the Cavite area.)

ILONG (No requirements. 9 members. Ilonggo clan.)

KGKTK (No requirements. 8 members. Ally of PINAS. The Katipuneros clan...and I thought at first it was a Japanese clan :P)

LAWIN (No requirements. 8 members. Cursing and trolling are forviden.)

LUNA (No requirements, not sure if they're recruiting. 9 members. Made of former PH and AU members)

-P- (No requirements. 81 members. Patriots, PVP's casual/grind clan as explained above by Carabao, and further expounded in the next page.)

PH-EA (No requirements. 30 members. Philippine Echo Army. Casual clan.)

P-T-C (No requirements. 37 members. )

SPFU/SPFU2 (No requirements. 95/24 members. Spica PFU, multi-game clan, the clan and extension clan comprises their WoT chapter.)

TODA (No requirements. 10 members. Tank Operators and Drivers Association, deserves a mention because I like their clan name :P.)

TMPH (No requirements. 14 members. Team Philippines)

BAKAL (requires tier ≥5. 66 members.)

LAKAS (requires tier ≥5. 75 members.)

PEF/PEF2 (PEF: requires tier ≥8 non-SPG; PEF2: requires tier ≥5 non-SPG. 99/30 members.)

SCAD (requires tier ≥5. 7 members.)

SCM (requires tier ≥5. 29 members. South Central Mindanao clan.)

GHOST/MULTO (GHOST: requires tier ≥5 and ≥500 battles; MULTO: requires tier ≥7 and eff >900. 33/42 members)

GWOLF (Requires tier ≥6. 16 members. Welcomes Ilonggos.)

IMBA (Requires tier ≥6 SPG/LT/ tier ≥7 HT/MT/TD. 61 members. Indestructible Metal Beast Alliance, big Filipino clan)

PHP/PHPBK (PHP: requires tier 7; PHPBK: requires tier 8 non-TD and tier 6 HT/TD for TC's. 79/62 members.)

CRTC (requires tier ≥7, but "If you do not have a tier 7 tank please specify and we will help you get one.", not sure if they mean that they will gift you a tier 7 premium tank or just help you grind a tier 7 tank. 15 members. Cebu Royal Tank Core, last recruit Oct 2013. )

TAUSI (requires tier ≥7. 61 members. 101st Coastal Armored Division, last recruit Dec 2013.)

CRC (requires tier ≥7 SPG/ tier ≥8 non-SPG, ≥250 ave xp, ≥900 eff, ≥55% hit ratio, ≥3 Epic Achievements. 15 members. Better stats, higher rank in the clan.)

AEF (requires tier 8. 29 members. Open to all, but preferential: Filipinos. American Expeditionary Force)

TFZ (requires tier 8 and eff ≥1000. 46 members. Task Force Zamboanga. "Open to all gspot gamers", "not limited to human beings".)

SAINT (requires tier 8. 61 members.)

WOTSR (requires tier 8. 37 members. "Phillipines Defends Force Alliance P.D.F.A")

-GT- (requires tier ≥8 HT/ tier ≥9 SPG/ tier 10 MT/TD. 90 members. GAMERZ TAGUM, as explained above by Carabao)

LOD (Requires tier ≥9. 10 members. Prefers Ilonggos.)

PINAS (requires "tier 9 po lang". 98 members. One of the most-discussed clans in the forums, fought ANzUS.)

RIOT (requires tier ≥9, elited. 97 members. Was a member of the old "Grand/Crab Coalition" which fought against PVP/E/M; Carabao forgot about them because he's so moo-moo)

-DS- (requires tier 10. 86 members. Open to all nationalities, but seems to be predominantly composed of Filipinos)

MSD (requires tier 10. 28 members.)

SCRUB (requires tier 10 and 50% WR. 88 members. Prefers Visayans)

_WAR_ (requires tier 10. 100 members.)

FREAK (requires specific tier 10 tanks: "Heavy tank (Tanker or Auto Loader)/B-C/ T 62A/ M46 Patton/ 121/T92/ B-C 155 58/E4/E3/ Foch155/ JgE100/ Obj.268" 40 members.)

ZAQ (requires tier 10 HT & MT, tier 8, and tier 6; currently not recruiting. 2 Members. Guardian of Filipino Tankers.)

FLOW (defunct Filipino clan founded by DJ0421/DiamondHead)

PINAI (only two members, probably inactive)

-TLA- (only two members, both banned. Has Jollibee's face as the clan logo.)

NOTE: All clan requirements stated above are copied from the clan description, which may not be updated by the clan. Also, many of the clans above require either RaidCall or TeamSpeak.

- Not sure if ARTMP (Armored Templars), IV (Invictus), AOBHD/VIP/VIPS, GRIM, -GA- (Ghost Army), -TC- (Templar Cavaliers), AMG, COIN are Filipino clans; can't remember. It's been a long time since I've been a diplomat.

- Also, how many in LOL-E are Filipinos?

- Where did most of the members of FLOW go?

- Also, PDAF, mentioned above by Carabao, is composed of players from the major Filipino clans, who want to play in Campaigns 2. As I understand, the clan will be deactivated when its members return to their respective clans for the sandbox CW, to probably be reactivated for Campaigns 3.

Carabao should pay me for the archives work :tongue:

well that's long.

la_e #40 Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

Staff sergeant

• 3653 battles

PINAS (requires "tier 9 po lang". 98 members. One of the most-discussed clans in the forums, fought ANzUS.)

being a relative newbie and a filipino myself, i noticed that there was never a PH thread w/o mentioning PINAS in the discussion. what's the story behind it?

can some purple poaster enlighten me.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users