Jump to content


FGs Pub Battle Etiquette Decision Chart

when to rage DH bye

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

FG_YOLOs #1 Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:20 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 14900 battles
  • 6,248
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

This may be of some assistance.

 

 

 


signature.png

 


Spirit_of_Ulthanash #2 Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:28 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 14037 battles
  • 325
  • [HSDXD] HSDXD
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Excellent. I've been looking for a master of the art of raging.

_Aigis_ #3 Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:40 AM

    The Big 7

  • Beta-Tester
  • 8790 battles
  • 6,417
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012

FG and his post again

 

its been a long time.......


 

 


FG_YOLOs #4 Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:41 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 14900 battles
  • 6,248
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

View PostIJN_Nagato, on 09 January 2014 - 10:40 AM, said:

FG and his post again

 

its been a long time.......

Yes. it has.


signature.png

 


_Aigis_ #5 Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

    The Big 7

  • Beta-Tester
  • 8790 battles
  • 6,417
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012

View PostFG_YOLOs, on 09 January 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

Yes. it has.


welcome back


 

 


IJN_Taihou #6 Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 7227 battles
  • 1,591
  • [RPS] RPS
  • Member since:
    10-30-2012
Hey FG you forgot to include a failed to carry branch. 

提督。大鳳の装甲甲板、気になりますか?


Ezz #7 Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 60965 battles
  • 34,708
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostIJN_Taihou, on 09 January 2014 - 12:12 PM, said:

Hey FG you forgot to include a failed to carry branch. 


FG doesn't acknowledge losses.

 

And well played FG. You may not need all your alts after all.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Splattimus #8 Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 24441 battles
  • 3,296
  • [PANZA] PANZA
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

Seen that Premier Maus Driver the other night... He and his platoon were camped in the back corner of Komarin, and he'd just killed a AMX 13 90 on his own team for "not scouting". He was ragein...

 

There should also be a line for "Ignored Scout tank?"... Its so mean to ignore Scout tanks and their work, they should be able to Rage too...


Sarge: What a way to go. Killed by my own mechanical creations. I'm sure there's a philosophical lesson to be learned from all this.
Simmons: Something about the dangers of technology and the unwavering pride of mankind?
Sarge: No, something about hiring better help that doesn't just stand around watching you die!

I don't believe we should kill all the stupid people. Just remove some of the warning signs and let nature take its course...


Miketherock #9 Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:29 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4111 battles
  • 58
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013

View PostSplattimus, on 09 January 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Seen that Premier Maus Driver the other night... He and his platoon were camped in the back corner of Komarin, and he'd just killed a AMX 13 90 on his own team for "not scouting". He was ragein...

 

There should also be a line for "Ignored Scout tank?"... Its so mean to ignore Scout tanks and their work, they should be able to Rage too...

 

 

Haha

 

If its the same "premier Maus driver" I'm thinking of, he raged on me a little while back for not being on the frontline (me an ISU152 during a T10 game) with a T57. Definitely doesn't understand the concept of TDs

 

Not to mention, he Yolo'd on the arctic map to the 9 line by his lonesome, died in the first 2 minutes then spend the next 10 raging on the rest of the team while he and his plat mate spammed how good their clan was in CW during campaign 2



IJN_Taihou #10 Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:32 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 7227 battles
  • 1,591
  • [RPS] RPS
  • Member since:
    10-30-2012

View PostMiketherock, on 09 January 2014 - 09:29 AM, said:

 

 

Haha

 

If its the same "premier Maus driver" I'm thinking of, he raged on me a little while back for not being on the frontline (me an ISU152 during a T10 game) with a T57. Definitely doesn't understand the concept of TDs

 

Not to mention, he Yolo'd on the arctic map to the 9 line by his lonesome, died in the first 2 minutes then spend the next 10 raging on the rest of the team while he and his plat mate spammed how good their clan was in CW during campaign 2

same premier maus driver yolo'd across the bridge on mountain pass and got quickly chewed up by waiting TDs. He won by the virtue of his team carrying his backside. 

 

edit: took a closer look at the tags on the thread. had a good laugh. 


Edited by IJN_Taihou, 09 January 2014 - 09:33 AM.

提督。大鳳の装甲甲板、気になりますか?


Ezz #11 Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 60965 battles
  • 34,708
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostMiketherock, on 09 January 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

 

how good their clan was in CW during campaign 2

It would certainly fit the delusions of grandeur mold, however i didn't think he was that far removed from reality. Could there be more than one premier maus driver?


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Revan #12 Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:53 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 23039 battles
  • 1,833
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    11-13-2012
I was aiming to become the premier Maus driver on the server but the VK4502A has not aged well POS tank. `````````
Empowered by the dark side, fueled by pubbie tears. 

Travlla #13 Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 11519 battles
  • 4,307
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    05-02-2012
I dont see the branch with, make up a song in chat about my lack of Pinas dooh da dooh da,

Trav

Crap@tanks since 2011, retired from WOT 2015

 


_EzioAuditore_ #14 Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 55745 battles
  • 4,609
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    12-20-2012
rage whole day, too pissed about the whole team dying :angry:/stealing dmg qq :popcorn:

Obj 260 Get! 286/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,62 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif
 


fire70 #15 Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:02 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 33533 battles
  • 7,761
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

View PostEzz, on 09 January 2014 - 12:35 PM, said:

It would certainly fit the delusions of grandeur mold, however i didn't think he was that far removed from reality. Could there be more than one premier maus driver?

 

One is more than enough for this little old server.. 

 

View PostRevan, on 09 January 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

I was aiming to become the premier Maus driver on the server but the VK4502A has not aged well POS tank. `````````

 

Yes my E75 agrees.. It has not aged very well either..


Lost - 1 signature, last seen about 1 week ago.

Will come to the name Fireguard_.

Please PM me if you find it...


hate_pubbehs #16 Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 66700 battles
  • 5,912
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostRevan, on 09 January 2014 - 02:53 AM, said:

I was aiming to become the premier Maus driver on the server but the VK4502A has not aged well POS tank. `````````

Its a good tank - first tier 8 i got over 60% wins in and that was in my mostly solopub days. 

 


SOLOPUBE. 3 MoE: T54E1, Lowe, FV4202, M46KR, IS-2, AMX M4 45, FV201, Panther M10, ARL 44, Heavy Tank VI, VK 30.01 D, Excelsior, Renault G1R, ELC


Ezz #17 Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 60965 battles
  • 34,708
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View Postfire70, on 09 January 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

 

Yes my E75 agrees.. It has not aged very well either..

Back to the newcomers section for you and rev i think. KiwiTiTs will try to help you.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


fire70 #18 Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:23 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 33533 battles
  • 7,761
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

View PostEzz, on 09 January 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

Back to the newcomers section for you and rev i think. KiwiTiTs will try to help you.

 

I will but he hasn't had a "thought" for half an hour of so so it is getting a bit boring..


Lost - 1 signature, last seen about 1 week ago.

Will come to the name Fireguard_.

Please PM me if you find it...


Ezz #19 Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 60965 battles
  • 34,708
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
We may need tring or someone of equal artistic talent to make up a 'What he thinks is his in game rage decision flowchart' and a 'What really is his in game rage decision flowchart'.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Lockhart77 #20 Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 15613 battles
  • 10,567
  • [FLEX] FLEX
  • Member since:
    08-02-2012
Agree on the arty part. Totally

                                                                                                ▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌ 
                                                                                                ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
                                                                                                ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
                                                                                                ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀   

Lock "Choco-chon" Hart of the Choco-Choco Hearts Host Club
 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users