29 replies to this topic

Panduin #21 Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:50 PM

First lieutenant

• 19631 battles

bettersky #22 Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:02 PM

Private

• 4042 battles

Welcom to our tank shop again !

Which tank do you want to achieve this time , maybe it's not easy for you to choose since there are too many tanks and each tank has it 's advantages . You are my familiar customer so i introduce you a very very superb tanks which many gamers compliment , it is Type 64 - Chinese light tank

Last time , you bought Tog 2 , What feelings of you to play with this heavy tank : interesting , strange , difficult or easy ... I think you should change Your feeling and buy this light tank in this week to experience new feeling and strategies . It will make you relaxed 

Driving type64 as driving a cabriolets because turret of it like Hellicat  .Speed limit about 72,4 km/h , too few tanks have maximum speed higher than this one , Trust me ! You are dominant about speed in battles inside type64 . Moreover , View range of this tank is 390m , it 's so fantastic and higher than many tanks in game , you can confidence to scout and detect many tanks even when the battle just starts

What about gun ? Oh , It also owns a very  great 6Tier- M1A2 gun : high rate of fire -18,18 ( rounds/min) , good penetration-128/177/38(mm), average damage is enough to kill any guy 115/110/185 (HP) . Futhermore aiming time is fast( 2,1s )and accuracy is ok (0,4m/100m) and high view range , therefore , you can easily snipe enemies in long distance . Although the armor of type64 is bad both hull and turret ( maximum thickness is 25mm ) , your size is small enough to avoid easy bullets from enemies if you move cleverly . If you want to know out a heavy tank when that tank is isolated , it is very easy because you have high traverse speed (56 deg/s ) , let move round and kill him .

That is almost advantages of type 64 . what do you think about it , it is worth to play , isn't it . Changing your 3500 gold to achieve our type64 and enjoy new fantastic feeling now !

Edited by bettersky, 26 January 2014 - 03:11 PM.

Fendalton #23 Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

• 11009 battles
You don't want to buy a Type 64? That's ok - it would be a shame if your house was to burn down. 
signature.png

thebloody13th #24 Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

Corporal

• 3192 battles

Ever had problems with how light the hellcat was? or how painfully slow it's turret traversed? How about the inability to fully maintain that legendary top speed of 72 km/h?

well my dear friends... those who want a tank with speed need not look any further. From the eastern lands of China... or more specifically Taiwan, I present to you the Type 64 premium Light tank! this little speed demon can do everything the M18 Hellcat armed with the same gun and turret can do, and much more.

For starters, we replaced that measly old 460 HP engine *or 350 HP... that's more on you now* with a you guessed it, a 500 HP continental V6. so that's more power to the little demon's tracks! Ths tank also features better armor over the hellcat with 25mm front armor/ 12mm side armor and 19mm rear armor as opposed to the overall 13mm armor on the hellcat. even better, despite mounting the same guns AND stock turret as a standard hellcat, the Type 69 does NOT suffer from painfully slow turret traverse, so you can shoot ooff a round the moment you need it. Last but not the least, as a light tank, the Type 69 easily outclasses the M18 in terms of maximum sight AND radio range, which makes it a far more effective scout than the hellcat will ever be and even better, as a bonus. light tanks keep hal their stationary camo values on the move compared to other tanks.... sooooo lesser chances for you to be spotted by the enemy and more chances for you to either hit them or get a friend to do the heavy hitting for you.......

So what are you waiting for!? go to your nearest premium tank shop today!

Edited by thebloody13th, 26 January 2014 - 11:47 PM.

masir321 #25 Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:59 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 13477 battles
Greetings fellow tankers our company had a new product in which you will never regret if you buy this awesomeness tank name "Type 64"  of the communist republic of china a light tank in which has a model  look a like  a hellcat (tier VI tank destroyer ) of USA .. it has good cons in view range and agility and flexibility ,,this premium tank gives more credits to your account . I hope we will see you using this light tank. ROLL out!!

tonyren_shanghai #26 Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

Private

• 14746 battles
  • [XD] XD

RatbusMaximus #27 Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

Corporal

• 2809 battles
  • [OORT] OORT

Defend the walls from the Barbarian hordes, Commander!

SamCash01 #28 Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

Corporal

• 138 battles

Hmm, sales and the non sales people trying to pitch.

Here is my pitch;

Don't buy it, the price is too high for you. You won't fit this tank. Perhaps you should look at something a bit cheaper.

I have another customer that wants this, so sh*t or get off the pot.

End

A real salesman's job is not to convince some one to buy, but to convince some one they will make a mistake if they don't buy. By dissuading the customer, the customer will raise the price all by themselves.

lesson over. send me my gold. 

Let's just go fishing!

Engared #29 Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 11370 battles
Type 64: Its Taiwanese!
Open to platooning with studs, super studs and unicums. Just send me a PM in game.

Scharfschuetzen #30 Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

First lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 16255 battles
  • [WG] WG

Hi Commanders,

Here are our winners:

Weslam 

bettersky 

RatbusMaximus 

They will get 500 gold each.

Congratulations!

--Scharfschutzen

Please read the WOT Game and Forum rules: Game Rules- Forum Rules- EULA- TOS
For help and assistance try out our Wikior contact Support
Dont forget to also visit us on Facebookand Twitter!

請閱讀《戰車世界》遊戲以及討論區規則:遊戲規則- 討論區規則- 使用者授權合約- 服務條款

如果需要幫助,請試看看我們的 維基百科或是聯絡 支援
別忘記造訪我們的 Facebook以及 Twitter

http://wotlabs.net/s...n/signature.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users