Free Teamspeak or Mumble servers on offer

teamspeak

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

M0rdd #1 Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

Are you a clan in need of a free or very low cost TeamSpeak server? Or maybe you have a TeamSpeak but it goes down sometimes and you need a backup. I CAN HELP YOU, HERE'S HOW:

1. I offer VERY LOW COST teamspeak servers to any clan, regardless of your country of origin or playerbase makeup. These are available in slots of 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot servers. See more details below.

2. I also offer a VERY LIMITED number of FREE teamspeak servers, but restricted to AU/NZ playerbase clans ONLYThese are available for 6 months max, limited to 20 slots max, and paid servers take priority.

3. I also have a FREE to use, spare server that is reserved for shared use with 32-72 slots that I will give select clans access to on a case by case basis for them to use. Multiple clans may use this at one time.

If you are interested in the VERY LOW COST paid server option, this is what you need to know:

1. You are paying for the bandwidth you will generate using the server, not the server itself. This is *unlimited* bandwidth but subject to a fair use policy. The guideline is 2GB bandwidth per month per every 10 slots.

2. You may select from a 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot server. I cannot offer larger than 100 slots at this stage. Please see the options below:

PLAN A: 40 slot server - 50 cents month - paid yearly in advance ($6 year)
    PLAN B: 60 slot server - $1.00 month - paid yearly in advance ($12 year)
    PLAN C: 80 slot server - $1.50 month - paid yearly in advance ($18 year)
    PLAN D: 100 slot server - $2.00 month - paid yearly in advance ($24 year)

3. Admin of the server is up to you, but I will help with any settings you need assistance with to customise the server how you need. You have full control over your server, go nuts with it!

4. Payment for the server is to be paid yearly in advance to my paypal account, which will be provided upon application for a server. A written contract and invoice will be provided after payment is made.

RULES FOR THE PAID SERVERS ONLY:

1. Do not change the slots assigned to the server without checking with me in writing first and making payment for the new plan you want. If you do change them accidentally, just change them back. If I notice you have changed them without asking, I will change them back and send you a message asking why. If you do this repeatedly without asking then i will be forced to give you 1 weeks notice to find a new server host, no outstanding paid time will be refunded if this occurs. Just don't change the slots without talking to me first.

2. Don't turn off the server log settings on the servers. They are very useful when someone tries and screws with your server (coups happen, it's life) or someone tries to attack the server to stop you using it. If you turn them off, I will turn them back on again. Just don't turn the logs off. Multiple repeated acts of ignoring this rule will also result in a 1 weeks notice to find a new server host.

3. Don't block me from your server in any way. I need to logon about once every 3 months, for 1 minute, to check settings and log off again. If you try and block me, I will be forced to reset your server password & remove the settings, then log in, check the settings, and log out, and then send you a message telling you to reset your server password again. Please just don't try and block me for any reason. More than 1 instance of this occurring would result in 1 weeks notice being given to find a new host.

4. No bandwidth limits for your paid server, however a fair usage policy does apply. The guideline is 2GB bandwidth per month per every 10 slots. For example: 60 slot server = 12GB's per month. This should be plenty. *UPDATED* File uploads total size has now been limited to a maximum 1GB at any one time, per server, for all files on the server combined. Also, you may not trade illegal warez software rips on my service. 

If you breach the file upload restriction or the bandwidth fair usage, I will issue you a warning in writing that this has occured. After the 3rd warning in any 12 month period, I will terminate your service. If I discover you are trading illegal software rips on your server, I will remove the files and issue only 1 warning, any subsequent occurences will result in instant termination of your service - this is to protect me from legal liability as the host owner.

5. No restrictions on who your member base is, or what other games you also use the server for. If you are paying for it, you can have members from anywhere you want and do whatever you want with the server as long as you don't break any of the above rules.

If you are interested in the FREE SERVER, this is what you need to know:

1. Server is 100% free to use, I am not charging you for the bandwidth used on the server, but I won't allow the servers to be used as FTP hubs either, so don't abuse the file upload/download system and all is good.

2. You are limited to a maximum of 20 slots on the free server. If you need more, you will have to upgrade to a paid server. Your bandwidth limit is therefore 4GB's per month.

3. This offer is open to any clan with a predominant AU or NZ membership, with the added caveat this offer is for WoT teamspeak not for you to use to play BF2 or w/ever with your mates.

4. Admin of the server is up to you, I will help with basic settings only, learn how to manage a TS server - there are endless resources to be found via google - and go nuts pretty much.

5. *UPDATED* File uploads on the free server are now restricted to a maximum 500MB of all files combined at any one time, and no illegal software warez at all - this is totally banned.

RULES FOR THE FREE SERVERS ONLY:

1. Do NOT change the slots on the server without asking my permission (in writing) first and paying for a plan upgrade - you have full admin, it will allow you to do this - do not under any circumstance.

2. Do NOT turn off any of the server log settings for any reason - HDD space is not an issue for my server, a condition of use is that all logs are enabled at all times, no exceptions.

3. Do NOT attempt to block me from the server in any way using the TS ban system - I login once every 1 month for about 1min to check logs/settings, I do not login to listen to you.

4. Do NOT abuse the *UPDATED* bandwidth allocation (> 2GB's/month total server usage) - this includes the file upload/download system. Sharing of illegal software is entirely banned.

5. Do NOT lie to me about your AU/NZ membership or using the server for something other than World of Tanks as the primary use - I take you at your word on this, don't let me down.

ANY BREACHES OF THE RULES FOR THE FREE SERVER WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DELETION OF YOUR SERVER WITHOUT ANY WARNING, AND YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED FROM MY SERVICE FOR LIFE.

** Server is hosted in Sydney, Australia on a Linux VPS (Centos 6.8 64bit) with BinaryLane.com.au in a secure datacentre on a 1GB's link.

** Post here if you are interested in either a paid or free server and I will spin up a server for you pending availability and receipt of payment.

** If you want to use the shared server, post here or send me a PM and I will assess your application on a case by case basis and let you know.

The shared server has a minimum of 32 slots, and a maximum of 72 slots, depending on the slot requirements for the other servers.

Current TeamSpeak Availability: 3 server slots free / 0 user slots.

Currently hosting (alliance/contact):
1. Khaos Organised (LapRocket)
2 & 3. HMNZ (Taney_Local) x1 (Kiwi_Nightmare) x1 
4. 2MEKE (Kiwi_freedom)
5. KELLY (Ned_Kelly_)
6. Cheburator (aias_pogi)

Former clans hosted (alliance/contact):
47TH (BulletL)
Crazy Buffaloes - BUFLO (SwampyNZ)
No Bull Gaming - BULL (Black_Pantheras)
FLEX (xNewbTamerx)
Strongholds (Dumbo_is_Awesome)
RUS (Stizerg)
DEA-L (JC400_AUS)
NNT (danielcwr)
NERD (Sir_Forsaken)
-KR- (Penguinman)

A Mumble server is still in the works, and will be installed and made available in *Q2 2017* - updated!. Stay tuned to this thread for announcements on that if you are interested! | Last Updated: 4th April 2017.

Edited by M0rdd, 04 April 2017 - 05:40 AM.

FREE 20 slot Teamspeak servers (AU/NZ only) or Very Low Cost 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot Teamspeak

servers (anyone), or FREE 50 slot Mumble servers (anyone) available. **CLICK HERE FOR INFO!**

Tanitha #2 Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

Wargaming

• 4564 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostM0rdd, on 26 February 2014 - 10:46 PM, said:

Hey guys, so I been out of the game for a while

o/

How dare you...

*hugs*
Tan

M0rdd #3 Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:34 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

View PostTanitha, on 27 February 2014 - 02:28 AM, said:

How dare you...

*hugs*
Tan

Hello!! :great: Real life, Ingress and Eve Online compete for my time lol but yes I am back for the moment, however long that is this time :unsure: *hugs*

Edited by M0rdd, 26 February 2014 - 11:36 PM.

FREE 20 slot Teamspeak servers (AU/NZ only) or Very Low Cost 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot Teamspeak

servers (anyone), or FREE 50 slot Mumble servers (anyone) available. **CLICK HERE FOR INFO!**

AALG #4 Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

Minsk Hitman

• Senior Moderator
  • 20567 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA
You two. Get a room.:tongue:

I am ArmsAndLegsGuy from the EU and NA server, with a shortened name here.
(battle stats in the spoiler from the servers I have played on)

Spoiler

Evanee_Lee #5 Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:28 AM

Sergeant

• 1641 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

:bajan:Caaannnn yyouuu feel.. The looooooveeee tonight~:bajan:

:hiding:

"My stats sucks."

M0rdd #6 Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:09 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

View PostAALG, on 27 February 2014 - 03:58 AM, said:

You two. Get a room.:tongue:

Only if I know you're watching :P

AKASHA178 #7 Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:31 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 43094 battles
  • [FUNI] FUNI

View PostM0rdd, on 27 February 2014 - 01:46 AM, said:

Hey guys, so I been out of the game for a while, but this is something I used to offer (and it seems 1 clan still makes use of) that I want to offer again, here's how it works.

1. Server is free to use, I am not charging you for the bandwidth used on the server, but I won't allow the servers to be used as FTP hubs either, so on don't abuse the file upload system and all is good.

2. You can have as many slots as you can actively utilise, and I will check periodically and increase/decrease slots as needed. I will start you with 25 or 50 slots depending on the size of your group and add more if you can prove you will use it / need it.

3. Offer is open to any clan / group with AU or NZ membership (be that partial or whole), with the added caveat this offer is for WoT teamspeak not for you to use to play BF2 or w/ever with your mates.

4. Admin of the server is up to you, I will help with initial settings if wanted but otherwise learn how to manage a TS server and go nuts pretty much.

5. Offer may be withdrawn at any time if you abuse the service, otherwise im pretty chill and happy to help with any admin side setup you might need along the way, as long as you don't bug me too much lol.

Post here if you are interested and I will spin up a server for you. Server is hosted in Chicago, USA with a co-locator in NZ. but gets quite fine pings from AU (and better from NZ) for whats needed and can handle many users at a time, it's on a server hosted by a mate in a data centre with normal redundancies.

Current availability is: 8 servers free / 450 slots free

Currently hosted: Tenno Archetype; ANZAF

o/

always the best +1

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Aussienator #8 Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 18013 battles

Mardigra is on in Sydney soon, sure we'll see the big M & AALG sharing a float.

+1 Big M

kiwimcp #9 Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:58 AM

Corporal

• 933 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS
This is the real deal, my clan greatly appreciates the free TS server :honoring:

Aussienator #10 Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:01 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 18013 battles

View Postkiwimcp, on 27 February 2014 - 07:58 AM, said:

This is the real deal, my clan greatly appreciates the free TS server :honoring:

Sure is, The big M has helped many Clans out with TS.

PM him & dont forget the Positive Rep button.

Stizerg #11 Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:14 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 10773 battles

View PostM0rdd, on 27 February 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

Hello!! :great: Real life, Ingress and Eve Online compete for my time lol but yes I am back for the moment, however long that is this time :unsure: *hugs*

I play both Eve Online and WoT, both of them are great time burning games, especially Eve Online, it burns time in big quantities. :great:

I would take 1 server with 25 slots if still available. Thanks

M0rdd #12 Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:30 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

View PostStizerg, on 27 February 2014 - 10:14 AM, said:

I play both Eve Online and WoT, both of them are great time burning games, especially Eve Online, it burns time in big quantities. :great:

I would take 1 server with 25 slots if still available. Thanks

For RUS? Pls specify who it is for and your AU/NZ members numbers ta.

BTW, TEST Alliance, Best Alliance! :P

Stizerg #13 Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:57 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 10773 battles

View PostM0rdd, on 27 February 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:

For RUS? Pls specify who it is for and your AU/NZ members numbers ta.

BTW, TEST Alliance, Best Alliance! :P

PM sent

Hype_ #14 Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

I mean, it could be worse

• 8705 battles

View PostEvanee_Lee, on 27 February 2014 - 05:28 AM, said:

:bajan:Caaannnn yyouuu feel.. The looooooveeee tonight~:bajan:

:hiding:

indeed

NathWill #15 Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

Corporal

• 20191 battles
i would like to get TS for the clan i have recently been given control of . we have about 20 players from Aust/NZ then from other countries . i hope you are able to help us out . NathWill new commander of MCP clan .

M0rdd #16 Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

View PostStizerg, on 27 February 2014 - 10:57 AM, said:

PM sent

View PostNathWill, on 27 February 2014 - 09:11 PM, said:

i would like to get TS for the clan i have recently been given control of . we have about 20 players from Aust/NZ then from other countries . i hope you are able to help us out . NathWill new commander of MCP clan .

Servers created and details PM'd.

Scrambled #17 Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:19 AM

Staff sergeant

• www.wotreplays.org
  • 7400 battles

View PostM0rdd, on 26 February 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

Ogod... don't mention EVE... 

For questions about wotreplays.org feel free to PM me on the forums. To report issues, please see the Issue Tracker link on the site and report them there. Alternatively, you can send smoke signals, but that may not always work. Please be aware that wotreplays.org has no connection to wotreplays.com, they're separate sites, with separate owners ;) 

Sir_Forsaken #18 Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:03 PM

Sergeant

• 24732 battles
  • [NERD] NERD

I would really like to take you up on this for my clan, I'm in the process of rebuilding it so would be a great start :-)

25 slots would be awesome

My clan is TRG and my secondary account is commander atm....

Thanks in advance if this is still possible..

Forsaken211

Edited by Forsaken211, 02 March 2014 - 04:11 PM.

M0rdd #19 Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

View PostScrambled, on 02 March 2014 - 08:19 AM, said:

Ogod... don't mention EVE... 

TEST Alliance, Best Alliance :D

View PostForsaken211, on 02 March 2014 - 07:03 PM, said:

I would really like to take you up on this for my clan, I'm in the process of rebuilding it so would be a great start :-)

25 slots would be awesome

My clan is TRG and my secondary account is commander atm....

Thanks in advance if this is still possible..

Forsaken211

PM Sent

danielcwr #20 Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

Mountain Walrus

• Beta-Tester
  • 50976 battles

Probably got in on this a bit late....

If you have any left, It'd be greatly appreciated..

Currently the commander of NNT, and the clan has been dormant for exactly 1 year, just now found time to start things back up again.... 

So if possible a TS server, even with like 5 slots just to get started would be amazing!

Have TS client, but have no idea how to run a server, so im probably not the best choice if someone who already knows how to use it needs one.

- Thanks (+1 :P)

danielcwr

Edited by danielcwr, 17 March 2014 - 05:39 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users