Free Teamspeak or Mumble servers on offer

teamspeak

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

M0rdd #101 Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:47 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

I've been holding off posting anything in here for 3 months now, waiting for someone to post the 100th post of the thread, and I was going to give them a 60 slot server for 1 year for free as a secret special prize!

Alas, my hand has been forced, because I have to post this here right now no matter what. So unfortunately, no more secret special prize, maybe for 150 or 200 post milestone, i'm not saying exactly though. :P

FOR ALL CLANS & THEIR MEMBERS CURRENTLY USING ONE OF MY TEAMSPEAK SERVERS:

I HAVE SENT ALL OF YOUR CLAN SERVER CONTACTS A VERY IMPORTANT PM ABOUT THE TS!

IT IS VITAL THAT YOUR CLANS SERVER CONTACT READ THIS PM ASAP & INFORM MEMBERS!

That is all. Thanks, Mordd.

Edited by M0rdd, 04 September 2016 - 07:48 PM.

FREE 20 slot Teamspeak servers (AU/NZ only) or Very Low Cost 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot Teamspeak

servers (anyone), or FREE 50 slot Mumble servers (anyone) available. **CLICK HERE FOR INFO!**

M0rdd #102 Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:33 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

All pending applications for server access are now being processed again and are no longer on hold, and all new applications are being considered as normal again now.

The technical upgrade necessitating the message above proceeded smooth as butter and is all complete, and the server is now running even better than before as a result.

A new update has been sent out to the existing clan contacts for the current servers, please read this as soon as possible, it is important but not as super urgent as yesterdays update.

For anyone sending in applications, please note I will be away for 1 month on a holiday from the 12th September to the 12th of October. No new applications for servers will be processed during this time, however I will still have internet access and be monitoring the server itself and available for technical intervention if needed (which is rare these days, server is stable as a rock) so this will not affect the ongoing operation of the server itself in any way, I simply will not be spending any time on setting up new servers for anyone during this time as I will be on holiday. :)

FREE 20 slot Teamspeak servers (AU/NZ only) or Very Low Cost 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot Teamspeak

servers (anyone), or FREE 50 slot Mumble servers (anyone) available. **CLICK HERE FOR INFO!**

M0rdd #103 Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:01 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

Happy Holidays / End of Year everyone, a brief update for you all:

One of my current clients has just purchased a slot upgrade till the end of their current contract, so the TS server availability is now:

2 servers, 40 slots - this can accommodate 1 more paid 40 slot server or 2 more free 20 slot servers.

I also still have the spare server with 72 slots allocated to it, of which 40 slots can be re-allocated if I get more demand for paid servers (for more info see the OP in this thread).

A Mumble server is still in the works, and will be installed and made available in *Q1 2017* - updated!. Stay tuned to this thread for announcements on that if you are interested!

After a longer than expected transition period a few months back to the server in Sydney currently operating from the old Singapore server, the service has been running very smoothly for 4 months now on the current server with almost zero problems along the way. The current paid (and 1 free) clients I have atm are all very happy with the service (as you can see one has just paid to increase his slot capacity).

I haven't had any requests for months now for free TS servers, I am not sure if this is due to me limiting them to 20 slots or due a lessening of interest or new ppl coming into WoT SEA overall and thus a lessening of demand for servers for new clans starting up. My paid servers start at only $6 per year for each extra 20 slots above the initial 20 though, so I hope this price barrier is low enough that a clan that needs more than 20 slots does not think that is unfair (you will pay more than this per month with retail providers after all). But you guys tell me, what do you think of my pricing structure since my hosting costs went up and was forced to introduce low level pricing to offset my increase in hosting costs?

For anyone wondering, the current payment I get meets about 50% of my current hosting costs, about exactly the amount my hosting increased by recently, so this doesn't make me ANY profit AT ALL, I still contribute myself financially and time wise to make this available to you all, this merely reduces my overall costs slightly, but does not cover them 100% and certainly does not make me more than I spend to provide this, my time put in this is and always has been, and always will be, completely unpaid and my donation to you all.

I still have up to 2 free servers available for new clans depending on the demand for more paid servers, but the only change since the server change over has been the slot upgrade today, although I have 7 very happy clients atm no-one else has asked for a free or paid server for many months now. If you have any hesitation about the quality of my service, I encourage you to contact any of the current or former clients of my service (or just read through the comments in this entire thread) and you will be more than assured after speaking to others using my service I am 100% sure. All current and former client contacts are listed in the OP at the beginning of the thread for this specific reason.

The free server for clan 47TH will be renewed for another 6 months at the end of this month automatically as long as I continue to see ongoing usage of the server and given there has been no more demand for servers overall recently so I am choosing to renew 47TH for another 6 months at this time (this is at my discretion every 6 months for the free servers, but I will keep you going if i can and you use it).

That is all. Cheers, Mordd

Edited by M0rdd, 04 December 2016 - 08:56 PM.

M0rdd #104 Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:31 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

Posting this here in case someone sees it:

Message to BulletL - 47TH Clan

Block Quote

BulletL

I am becoming concerned that you have not read any of my recent PM's, nor has anyone logged on to your TS server for at least 2 weeks now (i must admit I was not watching that closely in the 2 months prior).

If I do not hear from you by the end of the month or see any usage on your server during this time, I will be forced to delete your server to make the slots available to someone else instead.

Please anyone from 47Th clan please contact me ASAP.

Mordd

EDIT: Server has been removed at request of BulletL

Current availability: 3 servers, 60-100 slots

Edited by M0rdd, 12 December 2016 - 04:11 AM.

M0rdd #105 Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:33 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

Some changes have been made to the rules regarding the file upload/download system on my TS servers due to recent indiscretions by a current unnamed client - more than 10GB of files uploaded to 1 of my servers along with an multiple illegal game software rips.

Changes to the paid server rules:

Block Quote

File uploads total size has now been limited to a maximum 1GB at any one time, per server, for all files on the server combined. Also, you may not trade illegal warez software rips on my service. 

If you breach the file upload restriction or the bandwidth fair usage, I will issue you a warning in writing that this has occured. After the 3rd warning in any 12 month period, I will terminate your service. If I discover you are trading illegal software rips on your server, I will remove the files and issue only 1 warning, any subsequent occurences will result in instant termination of your service - this is to protect me from legal liability as the host owner.

Changes to the free server rules:

Block Quote

File uploads on the free server are now restricted to a maximum 500MB of all files combined at any one time, and no illegal software warez at all - this is totally banned.

Do NOT abuse the *UPDATED* bandwidth allocation (> 2GB's/month total server usage) - this includes the file upload/download system. Sharing of illegal software is entirely banned.

These changes apply immediately and all current clients have been informed of the change by PM.

Edited by M0rdd, 12 December 2016 - 06:01 AM.

M0rdd #106 Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:49 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles
Can all my current clients please PM me an email address I can contact you on, I am getting concerned PM is not the best way to communicate anymore. Posting this here in case you notice this before the PM.

M0rdd #107 Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:35 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

Update to bandwidth fair usage policy: Changed from 1GB per month, per 10 slots; to 2GB per month, per 10 slots. This applies to the free and paid servers both.

Removed 60 slots from free to allocate pool as a current client has requested a slot upgrade. There are currently no slots free at this time.

Edited by M0rdd, 04 April 2017 - 05:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users