106 replies to this topic

LapRocket #81 Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:09 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 15269 battles
  • [-KO-] -KO-

PM sent. 

thanks in advance if possible:)

Edited by LapRocket, 18 December 2015 - 05:27 PM.

M0rdd #82 Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:19 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

The following servers have been added:

* H_A_K_A(Taney_Local)

* BUFLO(SwampyNZ)

* Khaos(LapRocket)

There are now ZERO servers free except for my private server which may be loaned out for temporary use.

FREE 20 slot Teamspeak servers (AU/NZ only) or Very Low Cost 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot Teamspeak

servers (anyone), or FREE 50 slot Mumble servers (anyone) available. **CLICK HERE FOR INFO!**

M0rdd #83 Posted 27 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

NNT server removed due to non-usage.

Current availability is: 1 server(s) free / 100 slots free

FREE 20 slot Teamspeak servers (AU/NZ only) or Very Low Cost 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot Teamspeak

servers (anyone), or FREE 50 slot Mumble servers (anyone) available. **CLICK HERE FOR INFO!**

M0rdd #84 Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:11 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

NERD server removed due to non-usage.

Current availability is: 2 server(s) free / 125 slots free

M0rdd #85 Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:44 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

-KR- server removed due to non-usage.

Kiwis In Armour server added.

100 slots free / 2 servers free atm.

M0rdd #86 Posted 14 February 2016 - 01:49 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

Kiwis in Armour server removed due to non-usage.

Access to the backup server has been granted to an unnamed clan.

Current Availability: 3 servers free, 125 slots free.

Hilly #87 Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:52 AM

We always have room for someone with the right requirements

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 11365 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostM0rdd, on 14 February 2016 - 05:49 AM, said:

Kiwis in Armour server removed due to non-usage.

Access to the backup server has been granted to an unnamed clan.

Current Availability: 3 servers free, 125 slots free.

Thanks M0rdd!

Pyromaniacs [PYRO] is recruiting now. Please email/pm me if you are interested.

M0rdd #88 Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:16 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

Hey guys, just a friendly bump so people know this service is still available. Currently have 7 very happy customers using my teamspeak servers for the past 6 months+ and around 122GB of traffic the past 6 months or so (since last time server was reset for an upgrade anyway).

3 servers currently available for use with 150 slots free (50 slots / server) - if you need a zero cost TS server for your WoT clan contact me today. References available, just check the OP for my current and former clients.

o7 M0rdd

BulletL #89 Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:10 AM

Corporal

• 4178 battles

Is this still alive ? If it is I would love to get a small Ts3 server for my clan :D

Thanks,

Bullet

M0rdd #90 Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:24 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

View PostBulletL, on 16 April 2016 - 01:10 PM, said:

Is this still alive ? If it is I would love to get a small Ts3 server for my clan :D

Thanks,

Bullet

PM Sent

M0rdd #91 Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:11 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

Server added for 47TH clan.

Current availability is: 2 server(s) free / 125 slots free

Mrs_Grey #92 Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:33 PM

Corporal

• 35836 battles
  • [2MEKE] 2MEKE

if possible i would appreaciate a ts server for my clan - i/we are NZ based and i have 90 members in my clan been using 1 based in europe but the ping is far too high  i was a member in HMNZ last year and they mentioned that you do servers

many thanks

Kiwi_Freedom  ( 2Meke ) clan

M0rdd #93 Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:35 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

View PostKiwi_freedom, on 19 May 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

if possible i would appreaciate a ts server for my clan - i/we are NZ based and i have 90 members in my clan been using 1 based in europe but the ping is far too high  i was a member in HMNZ last year and they mentioned that you do servers

many thanks

Kiwi_Freedom  ( 2Meke ) clan

Server added for 2MEKE clan.

Current availability is: 1 server(s) free / 75 slots free

M0rdd #94 Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:21 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

OP Updated (see below) - the rules added are not due to any change, just making clearer rules always in place that clients have always known about.

Are you an AU/NZ based clan in need of a teamspeak server? Or maybe you have a TS but it goes down sometimes and you need a backup. I CAN HELP YOU, HERE'S HOW:

1. I offer 100% FREE teamspeak servers to new and existing clans that have a AU/NZ member base (small or large) to help them enjoy World of Tanks better together.

2. I also have a spare server that is reserved for my personal use with 112 slots but I will gladly "loan out" on a semi-permanent basis to select clans so you can login anytime yours goes down.

If you are interested in the free server, this is what you need to know:

A. Server is 100% free to use, I am not charging you for the bandwidth used on the server, but I won't allow the servers to be used as FTP hubs either, so just don't abuse the file upload/download system and all is good.

B. You can have as many slots as you can actively utilise (within reason, once you start pushing more than 150+ slots it's time to find a paid solution), and I will check periodically and increase/decrease slots as needed.

I will start you with 25 or 50 slots depending on the size of your group and add more if you can prove you will use it / need it.

C. This offer is open to any clan / group with AU or NZ membership (be that partial or whole), with the added caveat this offer is for WoT teamspeak not for you to use to play BF2 or w/ever with your mates.

D. Admin of the server is up to you, I will help with initial settings or special once-off complex permission settings if needed, but otherwise learn how to manage a TS server and go nuts pretty much.

E. Donations are fine if you really feel obliged (paypal), I do pay for the server, but are not obligated under any circumstance and I will not request this of you, I put this here because I get asked a lot.

The only rules are this - the following will result in your server being deleted without notice and without appeal considered:

A. Changing the slots on the server without asking my explicit permission (in writing) first - you have full admin, it will allow you to do this - do not under any circumstance.

B. Turning off any off the server log settings for any reason - HDD space is not an issue for my server, a condition of use is that all logs are enabled at all times, no exceptions.

C. Attempting to block me from the server in any way using the TS ban system - I login once every 3-6 months for about 5mins to check logs/settings, I do not login to listen to you.

D. Widespread or rampant abuse of the upload/download system (> 500mb/month) - this includes material not related to world of tanks especially but also the size of the content.

E. Lying to me about your AU/NZ membership or using the server for something other than World of Tanks as the primary use - I take you at your word on this, don't let me down.

Post here if you are interested and I will spin up a server for you. Server is hosted in Singapore for better pings and can handle many users at a time, it's on a server hosted by a mate in a data center with normal redundancies.

If you are in need of a temporary server to use and would like to use mine, send me a PM (do not post here) and I will organise it for you ASAP.

Current availability is: 1 server(s) free / 75 slots free

Currently hosting (alliance/contact):

RE3EL (aias_pogi)

H3avy M3tal Tank Company - HMNZ (Taney_Local)

No Bull Gaming - BULL (Black_Pantheras)

Pacific Rim Nations (Taney_Local)

Crazy Buffaloes - BUFLO (SwampyNZ)

Khaos Organised (LapRocket)

47TH (BulletL)

2MEKE (Kiwi_freedom)

Former clans hosted (alliance/contact):

FLEX (xNewbTamerx)

Strongholds (Dumbo_is_Awesome)

RUS (Stizerg)

DEA-L (JC400_AUS)

NNT (danielcwr)

NERD (Sir_Forsaken)

-KR- (Penguinman)

Edited by M0rdd, 22 May 2016 - 12:21 AM.

M0rdd #95 Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:15 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles
UPDATE: I am going to install a Mumble server alongside my Teamspeak server for testing. If you are interested in using a Mumble server for World of Tanks and would like to try one out, please post in this thread expressing your interest. Note that for the next few weeks the server will be in testing mode while I learn the back end, and may have to be taken offline or reconfigured without warning during this time, so do not plan to use this as your primary comms until the testing phase is complete, when I will then roll out the option for all clans once I know how all the settings work properly. The Teamspeak server is NOT going away, this will be as an additional option alongside the TS server as a way of increasing capacity. TS is limited to 10 servers but I have no limit on how many Mumble servers I can run. Once the Mumble server is fully functional, any clan that exceeds 100 TS slots will be moved to a mumble server instead (which handles large users better than TS anyway), any clan with a TS server will have a corresponding backup Mumble server for emergencies, and I will consider allowing Mumble servers for clans without any AU/NZ membership on a case by case basis.

Edited by M0rdd, 01 June 2016 - 10:01 PM.

Taney_Local #96 Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:14 AM

Corporal

• 46919 battles
  • [HMNZ] HMNZ

Would be interested in trying out the "Mumble" Server

เพื่อนที่แท้จริงคือคนที่หายากที่มาหาคุณในที่มืดและนำคุณกลับเข้าสู่แสง​ - True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back in to the light.

M0rdd #97 Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:22 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

View PostTaney_Local, on 02 June 2016 - 01:14 PM, said:

Would be interested in trying out the "Mumble" Server

Welcome to the Beta Testing team, glad to have you on board. You will receive a PM when the server is ready to try, sometime in the next 5-10 days.

M0rdd #98 Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:37 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

All new applications are being placed on hold until the 15th of July, due to a server hosting change currently in process (moving from Singapore host to a Sydney, AU host).

A message has been sent to all current clans using my service, if you haven't seen this yet check your PM's or contact me ASAP!

Once the server transition is complete, there will be some changes happening to the terms of using one of my teamspeak servers, and that will be advised at that time.

There will still be free servers available going forward, but some changes to how it all works are being necessitated by the server change. More details to come soon.

M0rdd #99 Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:10 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles

OP HAS BEEN UPDATED:

Are you a clan in need of a TeamSpeak server? Or maybe you have a TeamSpeak but it goes down sometimes and you need a backup. I CAN HELP YOU, HERE'S HOW:

1. I offer VERY LOW COST teamspeak servers to any clan, regardless of your country of origin or playerbase makeup. These are available in slots of 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot servers. See more details below.

2. I also offer a VERY LIMITED number of FREE teamspeak servers, but restricted to AU/NZ playerbase clans ONLY. These are available for 6 months max, limited to 20 slots max, and paid servers take priority.

3. I also have a FREE to use, spare server that is reserved for shared use with 32-72 slots that I will give select clans access to on a case by case basis for them to use. Multiple clans may use this at one time.

If you are interested in the VERY LOW COST paid server option, this is what you need to know:

1. You are paying for the bandwidth you will generate using the server, not the server itself. This is *unlimited* bandwidth but subject to a fair use policy. The guideline is 1GB bandwidth per month per every 10 slots.

2. You may select from a 40, 60, 80 or 100 slot server. I cannot offer larger than 100 slots at this stage. Please see the options below:

PLAN A: 40 slot server - 50 cents month - paid yearly in advance ($6 year)
    PLAN B: 60 slot server - $1.00 month - paid yearly in advance ($12 year)
    PLAN C: 80 slot server - $1.50 month - paid yearly in advance ($18 year)
    PLAN D: 100 slot server - $2.00 month - paid yearly in advance ($24 year)

3. Admin of the server is up to you, but I will help with any settings you need assistance with to customise the server how you need. You have full control over your server, go nuts with it!

4. Payment for the server is to be paid yearly in advance to my paypal account, which will be provided upon application for a server. A written contract and invoice will be provided after payment is made.

RULES FOR THE PAID SERVERS ONLY:

1. Do not change the slots assigned to the server without checking with me in writing first and making payment for the new plan you want. If you do change them accidentally, just change them back. If I notice you have changed them without asking, I will change them back and send you a message asking why. If you do this repeatedly without asking then i will be forced to give you 1 weeks notice to find a new server host, no outstanding paid time will be refunded if this occurs. Just don't change the slots without talking to me first.

2. Don't turn off the server log settings on the servers. They are very useful when someone tries and screws with your server (coups happen, it's life) or someone tries to attack the server to stop you using it. If you turn them off, I will turn them back on again. Just don't turn the logs off. Multiple repeated acts of ignoring this rule will also result in a 1 weeks notice to find a new server host.

3. Don't block me from your server in any way. I need to logon about once every 3 months, for 1 minute, to check settings and log off again. If you try and block me, I will be forced to reset your server password & remove the settings, then log in, check the settings, and log out, and then send you a message telling you to reset your server password again. Please just don't try and block me for any reason. More than 1 instance of this occurring would result in 1 weeks notice being given to find a new host.

4. No bandwidth limits for your paid server, however a fair usage policy does apply. The guideline is 1GB bandwidth per month per every 10 slots. For example: 60 slot server = 6GB's per month. This should be plenty. No restrictions on the file upload/download system as long as you stay within the fair use bandwidth limits.

5. No restrictions on who your member base is, or what other games you also use the server for. If you are paying for it, you can have members from anywhere you want and do whatever you want with the server as long as you don't break any of the above rules.

If you are interested in the FREE SERVER, this is what you need to know:

1. Server is 100% free to use, I am not charging you for the bandwidth used on the server, but I won't allow the servers to be used as FTP hubs either, so don't abuse the file upload/download system and all is good.

2. You are limited to a maximum of 20 slots on the free server. If you need more, you will have to upgrade to a paid server. Your bandwidth limit is therefore 2GB's per month.

3. This offer is open to any clan with a predominant AU or NZ membership, with the added caveat this offer is for WoT teamspeak not for you to use to play BF2 or w/ever with your mates.

4. Admin of the server is up to you, I will help with basic settings only, learn how to manage a TS server - there are endless resources to be found via google - and go nuts pretty much.

RULES FOR THE FREE SERVERS ONLY:

1. Do NOT change the slots on the server without asking my permission (in writing) first and paying for a plan upgrade - you have full admin, it will allow you to do this - do not under any circumstance.

2. Do NOT turn off any of the server log settings for any reason - HDD space is not an issue for my server, a condition of use is that all logs are enabled at all times, no exceptions.

3. Do NOT attempt to block me from the server in any way using the TS ban system - I login once every 1 month for about 1min to check logs/settings, I do not login to listen to you.

4. Do NOT abuse the upload/download system (> 2GB's/month total server usage) - this includes material not related to world of tanks especially but also the size of the content.

5. Do NOT lie to me about your AU/NZ membership or using the server for something other than World of Tanks as the primary use - I take you at your word on this, don't let me down.

ANY BREACHES OF THE RULES FOR THE FREE SERVER WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DELETION OF YOUR SERVER WITHOUT ANY WARNING, AND YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED FROM MY SERVICE FOR LIFE.

** Server is hosted in Sydney, Australia on a Linux VPS (Centos 6.6 64bit) with BinaryLane.com.au in a secure datacentre on a 1GB's link.

** Post here if you are interested in either a paid or free server and I will spin up a server for you pending availability and receipt of payment.

** If you want to use the shared server, post here or send me a PM and I will assess your application on a case by case basis and let you know.

The shared server has a minimum of 32 slots, and a maximum of 72 slots, depending on the slot requirements for the other servers.

Current TeamSpeak Availability: 2 server slot(s) free / 80 slots unallocated.

Currently hosting (alliance/contact):
1. Khaos Organised (LapRocket)
2. HMNZ (Taney_Local) (x2 servers)
3. 2MEKE (Kiwi_freedom)
4. KELLY (Ned_Kelly_)
5. Cheburator (aias_pogi)
6. 47TH (BulletL)

Former clans hosted (alliance/contact):
Crazy Buffaloes - BUFLO (SwampyNZ)
No Bull Gaming - BULL (Black_Pantheras)
FLEX (xNewbTamerx)
Strongholds (Dumbo_is_Awesome)
RUS (Stizerg)
DEA-L (JC400_AUS)
NNT (danielcwr)
NERD (Sir_Forsaken)
-KR- (Penguinman)

A Mumble server is still in the works, and will be installed and made available in the coming weeks. Stay tuned to this thread for announcements on that if you are interested! | Last Updated: 15th July 2016.

Edited by M0rdd, 18 July 2016 - 01:03 AM.

M0rdd #100 Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:55 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12320 battles
New server is now active and 7 clans are in the process of migrating across. The old server will be permanently offlined on the 20th of July 2016.

Edited by M0rdd, 18 July 2016 - 01:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users