ASAP: Update 9.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

ContentWG #1 Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
Eager to know what to expect for 9.0? Tune in to the newest ASAP video and find out! Hint: expect better graphics and a new game mode!

Full news text

GenieMark #2 Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:47 AM

Corporal

• 42230 battles

To whom it may concern,

First of all i really love to play WOT and in fact i'm getting addicted to it. My only concern is that i don't own a personal computer and i only play in a cafe, so what i'm trying to say is, if your updating almost every month with those realistic effect on it and the more sophisticated that effect that only means the more memory and more powerful video card is needed just to cope up with the game. That only means to say that since i'm playing in a cafe i won't enjoy the game anymore since the pc in cafe is not upgrading just to have your satisfaction to play WOT. So to make it short, almost 50 percent of the WOT players are playing in a cafe so if it gets lag we wont enjoy the game anymore even if we have the fastest internet to play such a game. I'm suggesting that you simply maintain the effect that "a not so powerful computer" can still cope up to the effect of your updates co'z if not then you will lose a big market here. 50% is not a good number that you all will lose in the long run if this continues. You want some specific example? I'll give you one--> in your latest update the aiming has been change like even if you move a bit the "not so powerful PC" will experience a .5 second delayed just to move and aim for better result of damage towards the enemy's tank so if the "not so powerful PC" won't be able to catch up with that effect that means to say its a DISSATISFACTION on the players side especially those who play on the some internet cafe shop co'z the PC are not upgraded. Its business man so i hope you all get my point. I'm suggesting that you upgrade only like twice a year so the players will have ample time to buy their own PC because lets face it dude not all can afford buying their own "POWERFUL PC" with very good Video Card and Memory. 

GenieMark #3 Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

Corporal

• 42230 battles
by the way i'm just using the STANDARD GAME RETICLE no mods add ons but still the aiming movements are SO FREAKING DELAYED. my ping is 80-90 and fps is 50 below so meaning the internet connection is not the problem but the effects in the game itself. I can only say that the updates of WOT nowadays SUCKS! im just being honest here okay.

Edited by GenieMark, 22 March 2014 - 02:51 AM.

rhinoviper #4 Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:02 AM

Private

• 4669 battles

You should put a sign saying beware of flying turrets in the places where It is easy to destroy tanks ammo store. Or when a tank gets its ammo store destroyed the death message should be 's ammo store was destroyed beware of flying turrets.

Deathskyz #5 Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:27 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 14986 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

View PostGenieMark, on 22 March 2014 - 02:47 AM, said:

To whom it may concern,

First of all i really love to play WOT and in fact i'm getting addicted to it. My only concern is that i don't own a personal computer and i only play in a cafe, so what i'm trying to say is, if your updating almost every month with those realistic effect on it and the more sophisticated that effect that only means the more memory and more powerful video card is needed just to cope up with the game. That only means to say that since i'm playing in a cafe i won't enjoy the game anymore since the pc in cafe is not upgrading just to have your satisfaction to play WOT. So to make it short, almost 50 percent of the WOT players are playing in a cafe so if it gets lag we wont enjoy the game anymore even if we have the fastest internet to play such a game. I'm suggesting that you simply maintain the effect that "a not so powerful computer" can still cope up to the effect of your updates co'z if not then you will lose a big market here. 50% is not a good number that you all will lose in the long run if this continues. You want some specific example? I'll give you one--> in your latest update the aiming has been change like even if you move a bit the "not so powerful PC" will experience a .5 second delayed just to move and aim for better result of damage towards the enemy's tank so if the "not so powerful PC" won't be able to catch up with that effect that means to say its a DISSATISFACTION on the players side especially those who play on the some internet cafe shop co'z the PC are not upgraded. Its business man so i hope you all get my point. I'm suggesting that you upgrade only like twice a year so the players will have ample time to buy their own PC because lets face it dude not all can afford buying their own "POWERFUL PC" with very good Video Card and Memory. 

You know you can just play the minimum settings right?

We dont force you to play Maximum settings you know right?

Also, since you want to be honest.

I shall be honest as well.

I think you are a whining 12 year old who believes that the Developers MUST and WILL follow whatever you tell them or you will convince all your 91283502 imaginary friends to leave the game and stop paying with your pocket money.

Edited by ISG_Deathskyz, 22 March 2014 - 03:29 AM.

Legend Has It That The Nyan Hetzer Is Still Flying Somewhere In The Universe In Search Of The Nyan Cat...
Do Not Worry About The Artillery Shell With Your Name On It. Instead, Worry About The Artillery Shell With A "To Whom It May Concern"...

TitanuzMech #6 Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:42 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 23481 battles
  • [FORCE] FORCE
Im just excited there will be separate variants of the panzer 4 and StuG coming :D

The strength of a true hero is undeniably a force to be reckoned with, but the strength of a brotherhood,is a force even the world can't stop.. Join our brotherhood of Leviathan Force!
Visit Leviathan Force Website!

Lornitz #7 Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:50 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 25452 battles
The changes of Pearl River seems interesting...
Because one does not die when he is killed. One dies when he is forgotten. That's why we will live forever as a legend

grimjoe #8 Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:22 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 12991 battles

View PostISG_Deathskyz, on 22 March 2014 - 04:27 AM, said:

I think you are a whining 12 year old who believes that the Developers MUST and WILL follow whatever you tell them or you will convince all your 91283502 imaginary friends to leave the game and stop paying with your pocket money.

You may be right.

Tho lowering yourself to get some stress out doesn't impress anyone...

Tinwing #9 Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:02 AM

Wears what shirt

• Beta-Tester
  • 14692 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postgrimjoe, on 21 March 2014 - 10:22 PM, said:

You may be right.

Tho lowering yourself to get some stress out doesn't impress anyone...

I was a lil impressed.

I'm easy to please though.

Bring on new graphics good job wargaming. Can we please bring in a +1 Serb function

My stats don't matter, my reroll has an easy 80% winrate

Raging pubbie extraordinare, shitpoaster in training and all around sperglord

SRJS #10 Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

Captain

• 2660 battles
other StuG ...I`ll see what I can do with them then.
"Truth be told : I had a total of 3k+ battles altogether with my alts. I have my reroll ready now. I`m doing this to regain my honor that I once lost."

soff_killer #11 Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:14 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 23256 battles
  • [XAG] XAG

View PostGenieMark, on 22 March 2014 - 02:47 AM, said:

To whom it may concern,

go to a better cyber care then ...

karl0ssus1 #12 Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

Major

• 25141 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Hmm. 

View PostGenieMark, on 22 March 2014 - 07:47 AM, said:

To whom it may concern,

Shall I let you in on a secret? Netcafes are primarily used for gaming in most countries, and as a result of this the halfway decent ones will have machines that are at most 3-5 years old, and able to deal with the requirements for most of the games their customers wish to play. Otherwise their customers stop using their services. If you are frequenting a netcafe with machines older then that and not up to the standard, then you need to go to a different netcafe.

RIP DM, 2012~2014 

LangTuXuVai #13 Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

Private

• 3848 battles
  • [CCMM] CCMM
I have never asked for transferring accounts WOT in Asia countries to sever the sea?

LangTuXuVai #14 Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

Private

• 3848 battles
  • [CCMM] CCMM

cho tôi hỏi có thêm đợt chuyển đổi tài khoản Wot của các nước châu á sang sever chung là sea không vậy ?

Non-English. Warning issued.

~Bartlett

Zetsumei89 #15 Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Private

• 5256 battles

when is it it going to come?

Capt_Tutan #16 Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:24 PM

Private

• 157 battles
  • [_MAD_] _MAD_

View PostISG_Deathskyz, on 22 March 2014 - 03:27 AM, said:

Wow is that a way to treat someone who express valid concerns here. 

Deathskyz #17 Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 14986 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

View PostCapt_Tutan, on 23 March 2014 - 05:24 PM, said:

Wow is that a way to treat someone who express valid concerns here. 

That is whining. Not a valid concern. Developers have expressed many times that they don't force you to play max settings and will ensure that people with their wooden pcs can still play. 

Legend Has It That The Nyan Hetzer Is Still Flying Somewhere In The Universe In Search Of The Nyan Cat...
Do Not Worry About The Artillery Shell With Your Name On It. Instead, Worry About The Artillery Shell With A "To Whom It May Concern"...

Eisenwane #18 Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Corporal

• 9058 battles
if you have problems in fps just turn off the lighting and shadow quality. they are the ones that drops fps any way 

tom_bro #19 Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

First lieutenant

• 18008 battles
It's not a valid concern because devs have stated several times, that older PC's may actually see a boost in performance. They cant isolate half their player-base in Russia by making the graphics too beefy to play, I'm reasonably sure that victor once said that most Russians play this game on potatoes.

i54690k @ 4.2gHz, NZXT x61 kraken, Asrock z97 Extreme 4, Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 edit, 8GB Corsair vengeance @2133Hz, All in the rather stylish H440 orange.

R. Pubbie "You are a noob, I am way better at tanks than you. You are nothing but a statpadder with no life.  I am the boss of a large corporation, with an incredible job, have an amazing sex life with many women, a sports car and an incalculable amount of cash"

JollyGood #20 Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 28699 battles

I would like to see less updates during the year - it's boring and takes hours AND destroys my mods  lol

why not twice a year?  two BIG updates which we all expect

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users