Jump to content


What happens when 15 lemmings meet 15 campers...

lemmings campers bots

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

GeneralGrant #1 Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:41 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 28787 battles
  • 3,726
  • Member since:
    09-26-2012

...and both teams seem to be made up mostly of bots.

 

See for yourself:



 

(From the RU server.  I had nothing to do with the battle myself.  Replay has been passed around).

 

Took nearly two minutes before any of the recorder's (lemming) team moved out of base, and they only moved when he moved.  Rest is just craziness.

 

This might decide the irresistible force vs immovable object debate... 



NaharArkwing #2 Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

    Mr Scout

  • Member
  • 18631 battles
  • 8,842
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    10-14-2012

Already watched that on FTR.

 

Buutt.. yeah. Shi happens.


Resurrected, and battle ready.


Aiushtha #3 Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 27730 battles
  • 934
  • [OWL] OWL
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

That is not camper. They all BOT!! and played better than human. hahaha. 

Watched this in ftr. Still. Like Nahar said. Shit happens. XD


 

LegendarySpecies #4 Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:09 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16214 battles
  • 1,534
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012
World of Tanks - "Working as intended"

Ezz #5 Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 74524 battles
  • 36,903
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
“No comment, haven’t seen the video” - is not exactly the response one would hope for.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


DEADMAN1000 #6 Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:28 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 3796 battles
  • 1,648
  • Member since:
    04-27-2012
Hm.. Cool. WG is adding AI to the game. WarGaming "Working as intended".


I fight for my freedom and I fight for my clan!


And btw I love DOGS!


Ezz #7 Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 74524 battles
  • 36,903
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostDEADMAN1000, on 26 May 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

Hm.. Cool. WG is adding AI to the game. WarGaming "Working as intended".

Wargaming Artificial Intelligence - W.A.I. - Working As Intended.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Otakubouzu #8 Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 17246 battles
  • 10,073
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

Quoted from my comment on FB pages:

 

Storm: *WTF how this can happen*
SerB: *But it does look cool*
Storm: *Pardon?*
SerB: *New mode... COMMANDER MODE*
Storm: *Sergey, you should not drink that cheap vod-*
SerB: *No listen to me... one versus one mode. Each player command a team of AI tank. With Set instruction. What do you think?*
Storm: *...I confiscating that Vodka. And i'll see if that can happen*
SerB: *HOW WONDERFUL*


Back to World of Tanks for now.


lazyWombat #9 Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32516 battles
  • 687
  • Member since:
    09-18-2012

View PostGeneralGrant, on 26 May 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

...and both teams seem to be made up mostly of bots.

 

See for yourself:


 

(From the RU server.  I had nothing to do with the battle myself.  Replay has been passed around).

 

Took nearly two minutes before any of the recorder's (lemming) team moved out of base, and they only moved when he moved.  Rest is just craziness.

 

This might decide the irresistible force vs immovable object debate... 

 

a youtube video of this battle:

 

https://www.youtube....h?v=KkY2uPdhQKM



lazyWombat #10 Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32516 battles
  • 687
  • Member since:
    09-18-2012

View PostAiushtha, on 26 May 2014 - 02:08 PM, said:

That is not camper. They all BOT!! and played better than human. hahaha. 

Watched this in ftr. Still. Like Nahar said. Shit happens. XD

 

Yep, there are 28 bots and two real persons (in two different teams)

 

They were chatting in the beginning saying something like: "omg, my team are bots only, they just standing on the same spot and turning their turrets".



Aiushtha #11 Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 27730 battles
  • 934
  • [OWL] OWL
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostlazyWombat, on 26 May 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

 

Yep, there are 28 bots and two real persons (in two different teams)

 

They were chatting in the beginning saying something like: "omg, my team are bots only, they just standing on the same spot and turning their turrets".

Now we can play WOT offline. yay!


 

fabiensg #12 Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:21 PM

    padder ex machina

  • Member
  • 16932 battles
  • 5,004
  • Member since:
    12-24-2012
This is brilliant. We are lucky the player had replay activated.

 -- T28 Concept --

LT   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15

MT  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15

HT  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15

TD  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15


JOC469 #13 Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:12 AM

    Carried by [KELLY]

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 69631 battles
  • 5,611
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

It would have taken a bit of effort, but there are some mods out there that automate the enter battle process for a number of clients/players simultaneously.

 

All you would need would be:

A multi-box setup

Bot program

CNC alt account logins

Right time of day with low server population (late or after server restart)

 

Would probably make a good setup for the next Art of War competition. Who wants a Type 59?


 

 






Also tagged with lemmings, campers, bots

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users