Jump to content


Missions and Specials on 27th June 2014


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

    Major

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 5,178
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012

The French are standing by for this week's Tech Tree Focus! We're also putting on some missions for Tobruk, so ready your German & British tanks and ride to victory!


Full news text



Ezz #2 Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • 37,888
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostContent_WG, on 26 June 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

The French are standing by for this week's Tech Tree Focus! We're also putting on some missions for Tobruk, so ready your German & British tanks and ride to victory!
Full news text

 

Granted only posted a short time ago so perhaps not reviewed... but it might be worth making that one of the steps in publishing.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Tanitha #3 Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:47 PM

    Wargaming

  • Member
  • 4565 battles
  • 7,906
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012

View PostEzz, on 26 June 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

 

Granted only posted a short time ago so perhaps not reviewed... but it might be worth making that one of the steps in publishing.

 

The news articles are posted auto at the scheduled time,

The portal software needs an update to correct that error in the forum titles.

 

/Tan


 

 

 


CrypticLime #4 Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:54 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 6896 battles
  • 1,130
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-
  • Member since:
    01-01-2014
Time to buy back my 4 frenchies XD

 

 


Several_Sins #5 Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

    Arty Sympathizer

  • Beta-Tester
  • 27477 battles
  • 4,632
  • [RNS] RNS
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostTanitha, on 26 June 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

 

The news articles are posted auto at the scheduled time,

The portal software needs an update to correct that error in the forum titles.

 

/Tan

 

Are you saying what I think you're saying? :trollface:

 

Some good specials there though, and very thoughtful about the HB's. Kinda' half wish it were a credit bonus though..


AMD Ryzen 5 2700X @ 4.2Ghz  |  16GB DDR4  | RX 5600 XT

Custom loop, inside a glass desk.

 

_Muzz_ #6 Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 28407 battles
  • 9
  • [SOI-6] SOI-6
  • Member since:
    03-04-2013
Why do the 3x weekends now start on a Saturday evening instead of Friday?  For a lot of us the new timing means we miss Saturday, get all day Sunday and miss Monday, at least the old timings we had the whole weekend to enjoy it.

CrypticLime #7 Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 6896 battles
  • 1,130
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-
  • Member since:
    01-01-2014
Can we have these sales to include modules as well?

 

 


Several_Sins #8 Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:14 PM

    Arty Sympathizer

  • Beta-Tester
  • 27477 battles
  • 4,632
  • [RNS] RNS
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostTakeThatMayonnaise, on 26 June 2014 - 05:26 PM, said:

Can we have these sales to include modules as well?

 

Do you mean French tank "modules", or just Equipment. Consumables are on sale anyway... so stock up.


AMD Ryzen 5 2700X @ 4.2Ghz  |  16GB DDR4  | RX 5600 XT

Custom loop, inside a glass desk.

 

CrypticLime #9 Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 6896 battles
  • 1,130
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-
  • Member since:
    01-01-2014

View PostOriginal_JuiceCo, on 26 June 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

 

Do you mean French tank "modules", or just Equipment. Consumables are on sale anyway... so stock up.

Tank modules


 

 


LeSigh #10 Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:50 PM

    It's Incredibly Disappointing

  • Member
  • 63742 battles
  • 4,509
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

View Post_Muzz_, on 26 June 2014 - 07:02 PM, said:

Why do the 3x weekends now start on a Saturday evening instead of Friday?  For a lot of us the new timing means we miss Saturday, get all day Sunday and miss Monday, at least the old timings we had the whole weekend to enjoy it.

 

Except you get x2 for every battle, not just your first for Friday to Saturday evening.  Much better for a grind than a single 3x.


This account proudly sponsored by WG

Death2846 #11 Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 21279 battles
  • 2,994
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostOriginal_JuiceCo, on 26 June 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

Do you mean French tank "modules", or just Equipment. Consumables are on sale anyway... so stock up.

 

I always get them on 50%. Time to grind out creds on my Super Pershing; buying 1k of all my "standard" consumables  :trollface:

 

View PostOriginal_JuiceCo, on 26 June 2014 - 06:57 PM, said:

Are you saying what I think you're saying? :trollface:

 

+1  :trollface:



LegendarySpecies #12 Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:12 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 18737 battles
  • 1,536
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012
Yay, more distractions for my credit grind to the E75 -_-

Lawiez #13 Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 23265 battles
  • 45
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

Yay, i was getting low on my consumables.

 

Anyways, could we pleaseeeeeee get a 50% discount on credit/gold ammo? pretty please?


signature.png

I should have discovered stat-padding much much earlier...


sunnykoomos #14 Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:09 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 12181 battles
  • 344
  • Member since:
    04-07-2013

View PostLegendarySpecies, on 26 June 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

Yay, more distractions for my credit grind to the E75 -_-

My credit now enough me to buy 2x E-75.But I still wait for another tier Vlll-X discount XP

 

View PostLawiez, on 26 June 2014 - 11:46 PM, said:

Yay, i was getting low on my consumables.

Anyways, could we pleaseeeeeee get a 50% discount on credit/gold ammo? pretty please?

Same here for consumables,but 50% discount on gold ammo is almost a impossible because you are now able to buy them with credits.The last time gold ammo discount(70%) already is god know how long time ago(10 months ago?)


Edited by sunnykoomos, 27 June 2014 - 12:10 AM.

Great tanks comes great repair cost.


_Muzz_ #15 Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:40 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 28407 battles
  • 9
  • [SOI-6] SOI-6
  • Member since:
    03-04-2013

View PostSiggy, on 26 June 2014 - 04:50 PM, said:

 

Except you get x2 for every battle, not just your first for Friday to Saturday evening.  Much better for a grind than a single 3x.


The 3x starts when the 2x for every battle mission ends.  I am also talking in general.  All the 3x weekends now start a day later than they did up until a few months ago.



Fendalton #16 Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:52 AM

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

  • Member
  • 11484 battles
  • 5,598
  • [LUCK] LUCK
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

Something I spied which I quite like and should remain for every event:

 

note

 

The lowest 5 players on each team do not get the reward.


Edited by Fendalton, 27 June 2014 - 06:54 AM.


lazyWombat #17 Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:29 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32516 battles
  • 687
  • Member since:
    09-18-2012

View PostFendalton, on 27 June 2014 - 08:52 AM, said:

Something I spied which I quite like and should remain for every event:

 

note

 

The lowest 5 players on each team do not get the reward.

 

That condition is included in almost all missions for a few months already.



Fendalton #18 Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

  • Member
  • 11484 battles
  • 5,598
  • [LUCK] LUCK
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Shows how much attention I pay :D

Ezz #19 Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • 37,888
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostlazyWombat, on 27 June 2014 - 01:29 PM, said:

 

That condition is included in almost all missions for a few months already.

I have to say, the mention of 'Low Activity Penalties' does sound good.

 

'That guy didn't do anything. He fell into the LAP'

 

'Poor guy DC'd, trying to get in by doing the LAP dance'.


Edited by Ezz, 27 June 2014 - 12:09 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Fendalton #20 Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:26 PM

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

  • Member
  • 11484 battles
  • 5,598
  • [LUCK] LUCK
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Worthy urban dictionary entries.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users