LegendarySpecies' TwoStepsFromHell Music Mod
This mod changes the in-game music and changes them with music made by TwoStepsFromHell! You can check out their YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoStepsFromTheMusic
You can also see their site by clicking here.
If you don't like this music, I accept requests, so please, request away! I also welcome all criticism, but please keep it constructive!
Thanks to Airborne447 for this! o7
Requesting a Music Mod:
To keep the pressure off me, if you don't use this format your request will be IGNORED!!
Intro/Login Music (The music played while logging in)
Tutorial Music (The music played during the tutorial)
Battle Loading Music (The music played while waiting for a battle to load. You can request a particular song for a particular map code, more on that later on)
Victory Music (The music that plays in the battle results page after a victory)
Draw Music (The music that plays in the battle results page after a draw)
Loss Music (The music that plays in the battle results page after a loss)
Combat Music (The music played while in-battle. I recommend at least 5 songs, but no more than 15)
Map Music Table
ModPacks This Mod is Featured In:
- The battle intro song will play, and a rare occurrence will happen that the same song will play as combat music, making it sound like the song is repeating itself.
- Method 1 isn't working, what do I do? Use method 2, if that doesn't work contact me via forum PM.
- Can I use this in the CT (Common Test) server? Yes, although some new maps might not have intro music.
- I want to add a song! How do I add it in? Post in the thread the music you want to add, and I'll see if it fits the theme and add it in the next patch.
- This music sucks! How about making some REAL music? Contact me via PM telling me what you want the music mod to be themed and give me some songs following the request guide you read previously.
Other Music Mods Made By Me:
- Real Life
- Playing the game
- Playing other games
- Audiomachine Music Mod
This mod contains items that are copyright protected.
All of these copyrighted items do not belong to me at all.
The copyrighted items belongs to their respective owners.
They are only for personal and non-profit usage.
- Elite911 for being my personal spell-check system
- TacticaL_Mech_Tank for finding the template
- Furbex for streaming while I do this, making this much less boring! (http://www.twitch.tv/furbex)
- Airborne447 for the YouTube preview video!
- Roeskain for exposing this mod to the North American community!
- Added YouTube preview ( 17/07/2014 )
- Updated to 0.9.5 Version ( 8/12/2014 )
- Added 'Disclaimer' to be on the safe side
Edited by LegendarySpecies, 08 December 2014 - 08:38 AM.