"ANIME style" Mod Collection (login, crew, music)

mod mods login crew music anime girls und panzer GuP

• Please log in to reply
651 replies to this topic

TacticaL_Mech_Tank #641 Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:39 PM

SealClub Number 4

• 14252 battles
  • [GVN-P] GVN-P

It's nice to see our mod pack still goes on and gets more updates from Nyan ^~^

I hope that I will be backed sooner (if possible) to make it more awesome!

The new trailer of WoT 1.0 really impressed me, hope our mod will make it even more enjoyable.

NyanDora_Mech_Tank #642 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:10 PM

SealClub Number 3

• 19431 battles
  • [GVN-P] GVN-P

Updated for WoT 0.9.22.0

Improved Sound Mod Platform, more compability with other sound mods when installed together with ours.

Improved Installer Platform, fix the Browse menu issue for installing location (Winter Edition only)

Enjoy! Happy Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year! :girl: 

Sigfrid #643 Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:47 AM

Private

• 19888 battles
  • [HIME_] HIME_

I feel like listening to the entire soundtrack of Nihon Falcom games after checking the winter edition
Awesome work as usual

:medal:

NyanDora_Mech_Tank #644 Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:57 AM

SealClub Number 3

• 19431 battles
  • [GVN-P] GVN-P

View PostSigfrid, on 16 February 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

I feel like listening to the entire soundtrack of Nihon Falcom games after checking the winter edition
Awesome work as usual

Thank you for your compliment. It really motivates us to improve moar :P 

Recently I have heard about WoT 1.0 contents and they even released public test of it.

I have take a look and it seems we will have another Apocalypse here. All of our mods will broke. The last time of it was in March 2016 (WWIse incident). Probably we will get "WG destruction" every two years lol.

Currently we are preparing for the impact in order to reduce recover time when WoT 1.0 be released. By now, other ASMC's developments were halted as we are now focusing on this.

About the Music of WoT 1.0, you guys can refer to this playlist from WoT official site.

IMO, these OST (except Main Theme) are like World of Warships combined with Dragon Age lol... :harp:

Edited by NyanDora_Mech_Tank, 17 February 2018 - 12:57 AM.

TacticaL_Mech_Tank #645 Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:07 PM

SealClub Number 4

• 14252 battles
  • [GVN-P] GVN-P

View PostNyanDora_Mech_Tank, on 16 February 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

Thank you for your compliment. It really motivates us to improve moar :P 

Recently I have heard about WoT 1.0 contents and they even released public test of it.

I have take a look and it seems we will have another Apocalypse here. All of our mods will broke. The last time of it was in March 2016 (WWIse incident). Probably we will get "WG destruction" every two years lol.

Currently we are preparing for the impact in order to reduce recover time when WoT 1.0 be released. By now, other ASMC's developments were halted as we are now focusing on this.

About the Music of WoT 1.0, you guys can refer to this playlist from WoT official site.

IMO, these OST (except Main Theme) are like World of Warships combined with Dragon Age lol... :harp:

The new musics really rock! >~<

Well, actually I already planned a new Apocalypse version, with most musics in rock - concert theme like this

View PostSigfrid, on 16 February 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

Awesome work as usual

It really is ^_^

Discover the musics, find the album, categorize, edit, ... all of them require a lot of effort to complete

I hope that they can be developed with more content in the future *v*

Lykoris #646 Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:42 PM

Private

• 4052 battles

Excuse me if anyone has already asked or gotten this problem solved before as I can't find it anywhere, it actually seems a bit weird but I got this problem with service record screen last year when I installed the mod for the first time, my friend told me it was due to my potato computer but now I have a chance to buy a completely new one but sadly the problem is still there. Sorry for my terrible English but help me please. [DON'T CARE ABOUT MY RECORD PLZ, I'M NOOB]

Lykoris

TacticaL_Mech_Tank #647 Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:15 PM

SealClub Number 4

• 14252 battles
  • [GVN-P] GVN-P

View PostLykoris, on 17 March 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

Excuse me if anyone has already asked or gotten this problem solved before as I can't find it anywhere, it actually seems a bit weird but I got this problem with service record screen last year when I installed the mod for the first time, my friend told me it was due to my potato computer but now I have a chance to buy a completely new one but sadly the problem is still there. Sorry for my terrible English but help me please. [DON'T CARE ABOUT MY RECORD PLZ, I'M NOOB]

This error is due to your resolution.

Currently this mod works properly only for 1920x1080 resolution, smaller resolution will lead to this result XD

Once I'm back from my study, I will add another version for lower resolution (the more you wait, the happier when you have it) >w<

Lykoris #648 Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:40 AM

Private

• 4052 battles

View PostTacticaL_Mech_Tank, on 17 March 2018 - 11:15 PM, said:

This error is due to your resolution.

Currently this mod works properly only for 1920x1080 resolution, smaller resolution will lead to this result XD

Once I'm back from my study, I will add another version for lower resolution (the more you wait, the happier when you have it) >w<

OK. Got it. Thank you very much indeed.
Lykoris

NyanDora_Mech_Tank #649 Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:49 AM

SealClub Number 3

• 19431 battles
  • [GVN-P] GVN-P

Demo Mod Package for WoT 1.0.0 released 

Same shit, different day.

As expected, WG strikes hard every damn time.

Once again, we are recovering our sound mods from the "platform" Apocalypse Edition. When everything is ok, we will apply to other editions later.

You can enjoy our mod now, with some minor bugs for sound mod however. Refer to Known Bugs section in the main page for more details.

Stay tuned for any bug fixes or improvements! :honoring:

NyanDora_Mech_Tank #650 Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

SealClub Number 3

• 19431 battles
  • [GVN-P] GVN-P

Right after the Demo Mod package for WoT 1.0.0.1 released, my HDD stopped working. 

All of my works are now in the broken HDD. I'm going to bring it for warranty on Monday, but there is no guarantee that the data inside it can be recovered. :(

So i'm just sitting here, waiting for feedback about my broken HDD. :bush:

wolfycookie #651 Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:37 PM

Corporal

• 18603 battles
  • [TLPW] TLPW
whats the song used for apocalypse edition ?

NyanDora_Mech_Tank #652 Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:02 AM

SealClub Number 3

• 19431 battles
  • [GVN-P] GVN-P

The new hard drive has arrived and it costs me 200$ for both data recovering and paying for a new HDD :(

I'm planning to get financial support for this work.

The good thing is for now I can start the mod rebuilding again. Hope that everything will be okay. 

View Postwolfycookie, on 17 April 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

whats the song used for apocalypse edition ?

I have sent you a private message, lets discuss there :trollface:

Also tagged with mod, mods, login, crew, music, anime, girls und panzer, GuP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users