kilig ako

_Draco_ #223 Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 12967 battles
  • [RPS] RPS

View Posttankload, on 21 August 2014 - 11:52 AM, said:

OP' is awful :v

All my Servants suck. Except Saber Lily. Saber Lily is love.

usercyber4 #224 Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:50 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 24943 battles

View PostTimberWolffe, on 10 August 2014 - 10:47 AM, said:

View Postcammaman, on 10 August 2014 - 12:02 PM, said:

You couldn't penetrate BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD

XVM does NOT tell you who is using gold rounds and who is not.

they are not pay to win. GOOD ORGANISED TEAMS WIN. Honestly I have little to no doubt top clans would beat you at tier 6 strongholds with tier 5's because your players are terrible.

are you legit? Are these actually your misguided views on the game or are you just trolling? Because honestly I did not know people could be this stupid.

and I just looked, you have had no member with 75% WR leave your clan in the month of August or July. So.. Please keep lying.

Last I checked the best member, AVP3Marine, left TAW near the end of July, and when I checked his stats he was at 75%.

if XVM doesn't tell you who shot what then why does the customiser have a damage indicator field.

A Hellcat being unable to penetrate a KV-1S isn't bad, it's the norm. Even though the front armor should be nothing to a hellcat, it still brushes off shots like it was nothing, even at point blank. 

Admittedly, our players aren't the best. There's no reason, however, that in our last battle with us all in the best tier 6 heavies we had that we should all be dead within the first 3 minutes of the game starting. It's unbalanced, it's unfair, and it's expensive.

View Postcammaman, on 10 August 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

Seriously? Hellcat with STANDARD AMMO goes straight through the front. Hellcat has higher camo values. Better ROF....

this is beyond a joke. This server summed up in a thread. Wow.

the Hellcat with standard ammo goes through the front if it hits a weak point, otherwise it bounces or does no damage. It only has higher camo when you've not fired, and the DPM is only better without the 90mm, otherwise it's about 0.2 seconds slower than the 1S.

View Post_Boris_, on 10 August 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

A mod may tell you after you've been shot, but there is no mod that can tell you that EVERY enemy is loading gold rounds as the OP so clearly stated.

Corect, it tells me after I've been shot. I was shot by the entire enemy team, I know, I checked. All were loading gold except in one case where one clan member saw one of his former leaders so they wanted to have a proper match with no gold ammo.

Why would you play stronkholds when its gameplay is the same as Team Battles which needs a well coordinated team??? it clearly goes to show that you pub this game mode out.. 

A Hellcat can pen a 1s frontally if you aim properly 

oh my this guy

_MadCow_ #225 Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:15 AM

First lieutenant

• 19899 battles

View Postkarl0ssus1, on 20 August 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

M6 says hi, and would like to remind you that its probably better than both of those options on account of good mobility and depression with stronk gun.

my vk3601h would like to say hi as well, as you keep getting those non-penetrating hits to the mantlet and it punches holes right through your turret face with AP ..... Seriously never had a problem with m6's in pubs, but I have never driven it either as I went the t29 via the jumbo. Looking back though you maybe right in the semi more organised arena of strongholds.... but not really interested in getting another tier 6 heavy when I already have 1 german and 3 russians as it stands... and the jumbo may as well be a heavy anyhow.

Side point I wish they brought back even a little of the old mobility to my vk, i miss the old medium pseudo heavy, kept partially out of nostalgia and to be fed a diet of gold 88mm shells when I rarely take it out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users