Control panel for clan: http://clan-panel-sea.appspot.com - for clan administrators (leader, deputies, recruiters, commanders).
Enter address of the official clan page into input box and press "Find clan". If you are a clan member, you can sign in with Wargaming OpenID, and your clan will be added automatically. Initial loading data for a clan may take few minutes, and depend on the current load on the server.
With this service you can:
1. Track events of the clan.
The following events are tracked:
- adoption of a new member to the clan
- member left the clan
- clan member receive a new position in the clan
- clan member gained new top-tank
- clan members are achieving new personal record for the maximum experience
- changing of nicknames for clan's members
- obtaining "Ace Tanker" badges
You can access the list of these events on special page, as RSS feed, or as mailing. You can find private url address of the RSS feed for your clan, on the page "Management". This page available for clan administrators (leader, vice-leaders), after OpenID auth ("Sign in" link at the top of page).
2. Keeping records of the top-tanks of your clan.
For each model of the top-vehicle, there is a list of owners (clan members), with extended data.
3. Automatic tracking of current activity of clan members and their activity in CW battles in special table.
for the whole clan:
This table include data about number of battles for each member for two periods (last 7 and 30 days). This data begin to accumulate with the addition of the clan. They are fully valid after 7 and 30 days respectively.
There are a pages with individual detailed information for every clan member.
If you hover over the cell for a certain day, a tooltip will appear showing the clan members' average number of battles for that day.
4. Forming and supporting a clan's company.
This function is intended to help clan company commanders manage company composition, select appropriate setup of the vehicles for particular battles, pick company members by availability of a certain vehicle in their hangars and by playing skills they have on that vehicle. For more information about this function, please read this article.
5. Control for attendance of the clan events.
In the section "Attendance" you can create reports on the visit of clan events (trainings, companies, Stronghold, CW, 7/42) by the members of the clan. This can be done through upload .wotreplay files or use built-in editor of reports. After the approval by management, the data from the report will be added to the attendance statistics.
If you upload replays to the "Attendance" module, for these replays there are pages with advanced statistic. To visit this page, you can click to link with the date in table of .wotreplay files at the report page.
Page with advanced statistics contains lists of commands with the following data for each participant:
- experience points
- damaged and spotted enemyies
- damage dealt
- damage assisted radio
- direct hits
- explosion hits
- potential damage received
For more information about this function, please read this article.
After OpenID auth ("Sign in" link at the top of page), every clan member have access for own profile page.
On this profile page you can set up:
- option "clanmates only" for visitors of your account pages
- your email address, if you want to receive email notifications about clan news
- list of the non top vehicles in your garage
- short message (up to 10 chars) about your in-game status
Clan-panel is completely free to start. But for those who need more, the "Base" and "Premium" plans delivers more features at a great value. Benefits of different service modes you can see in this table.
I'm looking forward to your suggestions in this forum topic. Thank you for your attention.
Edited by vb64, 15 January 2015 - 04:45 PM.