Control panel for clan

clan statistic at attendance vehicles companies

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

vb64 #1 Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Hi, All.

Control panel for clan: http://clan-panel-sea.appspot.com - for clan administrators (leader, deputies, recruiters, commanders).

Enter address of the official clan page into input box and press "Find clan".  If you are a clan member, you can sign in with Wargaming OpenID, and your clan will be added automatically. Initial loading data for a clan may take few minutes, and depend on the current load on the server.

With this service you can:

1. Track events of the clan.

Spoiler

The following events are tracked:

• adoption of a new member to the clan
  • member left the clan
  • clan member receive a new position in the clan
  • clan member gained new top-tank
  • clan members are achieving new personal record for the maximum experience
  • changing of nicknames for clan's members
  • obtaining "Ace Tanker" badges

You can access the list of these events on special page, as RSS feed, or as mailing.  You can find private url address of the RSS feed for your clan, on the page "Management".  This page available for clan administrators (leader, vice-leaders), after OpenID auth ("Sign in" link at the top of page).

2. Keeping records of the top-tanks of your clan.

Spoiler

For each model of the top-vehicle, there is a list of owners (clan members), with extended data.

3. Automatic tracking of current activity of clan members and their activity in CW battles in special table.

for the whole clan:

Spoiler

This table include data about number of battles for each member for two periods (last 7 and 30 days). This data begin to accumulate with the addition of the clan. They are fully valid after 7 and 30 days respectively. 

There are a pages with individual detailed information for every clan member.

Spoiler

A summary of the clan's daily activity is available in the "Online" tab. The cell for each day on the calendar shows each clan member who has had at least one battle that day. 
If you hover over the cell for a certain day, a tooltip will appear showing the clan members' average number of battles for that day.

Spoiler

Also, premium mode is allow to view detailed information by models of tanks.
Spoiler

and online information about the clan's hourly online activity. For each hour of the current and previous day, this chart shows the number of clan members who have had battles in this hour.  The chart is updated at the beginning of every hour.

Spoiler

4. Forming and supporting a clan's company.

Spoiler

This function is intended to help clan company commanders manage company composition, select appropriate setup of the vehicles for particular battles, pick company members by availability of a certain vehicle in their hangars and by playing skills they have on that vehicle.  For more information about this function, please read this article.

5. Control for attendance of the clan events.

In the section "Attendance" you can create reports on the visit of clan events (trainings, companies, Stronghold, CW, 7/42) by the members of the clan.  This can be done through upload .wotreplay files or use built-in editor of reports.  After the approval by management, the data from the report will be added to the attendance statistics. 

Spoiler

If you upload replays to the "Attendance" module, for these replays there are pages with advanced statistic. To visit this page, you can click to link with the date in table of .wotreplay files at the report page.

Page with advanced statistics contains lists of commands with the following data for each participant:

• experience points
  • frags
  • damaged and spotted enemyies
  • damage dealt
  • damage assisted radio
  • shots
  • direct hits
  • piercings
  • explosion hits
  • potential damage received
  • mileage

For more information about this function, please read this article.

After OpenID auth ("Sign in" link at the top of page), every clan member have access for own profile page.

Spoiler

On this profile page you can set up:

• option "clanmates only" for visitors of your account pages
  • your email address, if you want to receive email notifications about clan news
  • list of the non top vehicles in your garage
  • short message (up to 10 chars) about your in-game status

Clan-panel is completely free to start. But for those who need more, the "Base" and "Premium" plans delivers more features at a great value. Benefits of different service modes you can see in this table.

I'm looking forward to your suggestions in this forum topic. Thank you for your attention.

Edited by vb64, 15 January 2015 - 04:45 PM.

AKASHA178 #2 Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 25841 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
its not working for me 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

_EzioAuditore_ #3 Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:19 PM

Major

• 51874 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View PostAKASHA178, on 21 September 2014 - 08:01 PM, said:

its not working for me 

needs http://worldoftanks....2000001800-CNC/

clan url with tag 

+1 to maker

Edited by HemanathanRX7, 21 September 2014 - 08:23 PM.

T55A Get! 259/300 done with honors!  63/75 obj 260 missions done! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta 2 mark: m46, is-7, e100, t62a, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

vb64 #4 Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

View PostAKASHA178, on 21 September 2014 - 08:01 PM, said:

its not working for me 

oops. url address for clan pages was changed at asia server. now fixed.

AKASHA178 #5 Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:29 PM

Smurfette

• 25841 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View PostHemanathanRX7, on 21 September 2014 - 04:19 PM, said:

needs http://worldoftanks....2000001800-CNC/

clan url with tag 

+1 to maker

i did , didn't work but now he fix

View Postvb64, on 21 September 2014 - 04:25 PM, said:

oops. url address for clan pages was changed at asia server. now fixed.

thanks

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

__Superman_ #6 Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 31288 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

hi this is LXG_Bryvez from the clan pvp.can you help me for a month trial.

Functions of attendance control is not available in the free mode. But you can get a free month of service in the basic version and try function capability. To do this, the clan leader or vice-leader need to send a request in the "Private Message" for user vb64 on official forum.

league of extraordinary gentlemen

vb64 #7 Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:17 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

View PostLXG_Bryvez, on 28 September 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

hi this is LXG_Bryvez from the clan pvp.can you help me for a month trial.

of course

Base mode. Expired: 28.10.2014

vb64 #8 Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Advanced statistic for .wotreplays, which have been uploaded to "Attendance" module.

If you upload replays to the "Attendance" module, for these replays there are pages with enhanced statistic and protocol of combat chat. To visit this page, you can click to link with the date in table of .wotreplay files at the report page. (previously, when you click on this link, you had download a .wotreplay file)

New advanced data is only available for new uploads. For the previously uploaded files, these data are not available. For outputting the advanced data is required that file was completely recorded. If player has left the battle before it's finished, advanced data is not available.

Page with advanced statistics contains lists of commands with the following data for each participant:

• experience points
  • frags
  • damaged and spotted enemyies
  • damage dealt
  • damage assisted radio
  • shots
  • direct hits
  • piercings
  • explosion hits
  • potential damage received
  • mileage

vb64 #9 Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:48 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Number of selected rows in a tables.

For all tables of clan-panel,  where it is possible to select rows using checkboxes in the leftmost column, at the bottom of the table (next to the total number of rows in the table) shows the number of the currently selected rows.

vb64 #10 Posted 16 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Pages with error messages in the process of authentication via OpenID.

If during authorization through Wargaming OpenID there are errors or failure of authentication, then user has seen message with minimalistic identifiers of these errors. Now these pages made more detailed and user friendly.

vb64 #11 Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:15 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Titles of the clans positions was aligned with their names on the Wargaming.

Except this, "Alternate titles for clan positions" checkbox was added to "Management" section for clans administrators.

vb64 #12 Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:07 AM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Expanding the list of positions for clan administrators by default.

Earlier leadership of the clan, including the leader and vice-leader , were "Recruitment Officer" and "Combat Officer". Now the list includes "Quartermaster", "Intelligence Officer" and "Personnel Officer".

This change will affect those clans, where settings in the "Management" section was not saved, and new clans, that will be added to the database of the site. For clans, where this list was configured and saved in the "Management" section, the settings will remain the same.

vb64 #13 Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Few changes for wotreplay files, uploaded to "Attendance" section.

In the "Attendance" section at the page of detailed information about a uploaded wotreplay file, the protocol of the battle chat temporarily not displayed.

Added support for wotreplay files of the training battles with tank "observer". Now they can be loaded into the "Attendance" section.

Hilly #14 Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:52 PM

Captain

• 10938 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Will check this out and come back to ya

Pyromaniacs [PYRO] is recruiting now. Please email/pm me if you are interested.

vb64 #15 Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Number of battles for players for the last 7 and 30 days.

The quantity of the player's battles in the last 7 and 30 days now includes only battles since joining player to the clan.

Previously, this number includes all battles since the previous data update of the player's account. When player are joined the clan, it leads to the appearance of large numbers in the data for these periods, if the account of the player is already present in the database of the site and the previous update was a long time ago.

vb64 #16 Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:36 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Replays of battles attack / defense of stronghold.

In the "Attendance" section was added support for wotreplay files of battles "attack/defense stronghold". This type of battles was introduced in 9.4 version.

vb64 #17 Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:31 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Missed events in the clan news.

In the period from 10.12.2014 to 17.12.2014 in clan news feeds did not get the following events:

• clan member gained new top-tank
  • obtaining "Ace Tanker" badges
  • clan members are achieving new personal record for the maximum experience

In addition, in some cases, the news feed has missed some personnel events of the clans. This error was caused by internal changes in the software of the site. To date, the error is corrected, the site is operating normally.

I apologize for the inconvenience to all users of the website, which has affected this error.

vb64 #18 Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Track daily and hourly clan activity.

For clans using paid modes ( "Basic" or "Premium" ), a summary of the clan's daily activity is available in the "Online" tab. The cell for each day on the calendar shows each clan member who has had at least one battle that day. If you hover over the cell for a certain day, a tooltip will appear showing the clan members' average number of battles for that day.

For clans using "Premium" mode, online information about the clan's hourly online activity is also available in the "Online" tab.

For each hour of the current and previous day, this chart shows the number of clan members who have had battles in this hour. The chart is updated at the beginning of every hour.

A similar graph can be seen for any day in the past, starting from the moment the clan starts using "Premium" mode. For this, click on the chosen day on the calendar in the "Online" tab.

If you click on the hour column in the chart, you can see the list of players, who have had battles during that hour. Player's names in that list are links through which you can view an hourly chart of the chosen player's battles for that day. The chart's bars represent the number of the player's battles for each hour.

Additionally, a similar chart for the present and previous days is available in the "Online" tab of the data section of the player's account.

vb64 #19 Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

Automatic collection of data on the participation of clan members in Stronghold's battles and skirmishes.

In the general table of clan members, were added columns with the number of Stronghold's battles and skirmish for periods of 7 and 30 days.
Digit of SH-battles in the last 30 days made clickable, the transition shows detailed information about the battles at Stronghold by days (similar to a common account activity).

The same changes were made in the tables in "Companies" section.

New data on the numbers of stronghold's battles by accounts, will be accumulated from now.

vb64 #20 Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:57 PM

Corporal

• 45 battles

"Online" module now take into consideration skirmishes and stronghold's battles for clan members.

Previously, if a player has played for an hour only stronghold's battles, it was not included in the data online activity at this hour.

Also tagged with clan, statistic, at, attendance, vehicles, companies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users