Alt clans offsetting..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JordyBro #1 Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:37 PM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 23483 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

Now I know this has been brought up countless times, was wondering if there were any plans to combat this? I have no issues if clans are showing up with tanks but majority of these are techs...

Small clans like us giving CW a proper run cant survive if we become the target of this shit...

I believe a stack lost by a tech loss should be locked for 48 instead of 28 hours. Maybe a minimum number of players needs to be met with a minimum tier?

Idea's or thoughts on action against this?

Hilly #2 Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:18 AM

We always have room for someone with the right requirements

• 11361 battles
I am sure WG are aware of this and it has been brought up in CoaFs. I guess wait and see if something can be done.

Pyromaniacs [PYRO] is recruiting now. Please email/pm me if you are interested.

Tanitha #3 Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:34 PM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4452 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostJordyBro, on 27 November 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

Now I know this has been brought up countless times, was wondering if there were any plans to combat this? I have no issues if clans are showing up with tanks but majority of these are techs...

Small clans like us giving CW a proper run cant survive if we become the target of this shit...

I believe a stack lost by a tech loss should be locked for 48 instead of 28 hours. Maybe a minimum number of players needs to be met with a minimum tier?

Idea's or thoughts on action against this?

At the moment with global map 1.0 , clans can attack clans, whether they are allied or sub clans.

Provided they are real players and the battles fought are real battles.

Additionally, not turning up to a battle isn't an offense.

Mid Term
The global map will be deleted and replaced with global map 2.0, which is a completely different system, for example at the moment its likely the new system wont even use chips.

In between now and then.

We will see what development alterations can be done to fix the issue. As even though its not against the rules  its not within the spirit of the game.

But its difficult to allocate too much development time to fix the issue with global map 1.0, when its already fixed in global map 2.0.

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

JordyBro #4 Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:48 AM

Captain

• 23483 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

View PostTanitha, on 15 December 2014 - 11:34 AM, said:

At the moment with global map 1.0 , clans can attack clans, whether they are allied or sub clans.

Provided they are real players and the battles fought are real battles.

Additionally, not turning up to a battle isn't an offense.

Mid Term
The global map will be deleted and replaced with global map 2.0, which is a completely different system, for example at the moment its likely the new system wont even use chips.

In between now and then.

We will see what development alterations can be done to fix the issue. As even though its not against the rules  its not within the spirit of the game.

But its difficult to allocate too much development time to fix the issue with global map 1.0, when its already fixed in global map 2.0.

Regards
Tan

Thanks mate, realise your under the pump at the moment all good :) Just hate wasting time so these dogs can get their province :P

Hilly #5 Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:25 PM

We always have room for someone with the right requirements

• 11361 battles
It's ok CNC have created another clan, this time called CHE.  Maybe they got sick of the black bears.

Pyromaniacs [PYRO] is recruiting now. Please email/pm me if you are interested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users