Jump to content


15 December - 19 January: [Premium Shop] WZ-111 Marathon


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

SanyaVladimirovnaLitvyak #21 Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 51354 battles
  • 1,116
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013

View PostCronk, on 13 December 2014 - 01:48 PM, said:

 

Yes it has pref MM, check out FTR there's a bunch of stuff about this mission on the front page.

 

thanks. already read the FTR stuff, but they got some stuff wrong on occasions so I just wanted to check with a different source.

 

these missions though...

grinding tanks you want AND 4202, WZ, T55A etc is gonna be such a hassle...



JollyGood #22 Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:45 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 28699 battles
  • 1,596
  • Member since:
    07-05-2012
Tan, can you ensure there is an option in the Gift Shop to purchase ALL the tokens in one transaction please?  I don't want to have to purchase 10US  seven times  :)

Tanitha #23 Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:12 PM

    Wargaming

  • Member
  • 4565 battles
  • 7,907
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012

View PostJollyGood, on 14 December 2014 - 01:45 PM, said:

Tan, can you ensure there is an option in the Gift Shop to purchase ALL the tokens in one transaction please?  I don't want to have to purchase 10US  seven times  :)

 

Hello.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've requested it be added, so will have to see if HQ will squeeze it in for the players who wish to buy it like that.

 

Regards
Tan

 


 

 

 


Fendalton #24 Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:14 AM

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

  • Member
  • 11399 battles
  • 5,594
  • [LUCK] LUCK
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
If you purchase some tokens, and you fail to complete the other nations, are the tokens refunded, or are the consumed as the point of the tokens was to 'finish the nation' regardless is you completed the event or not?

Profanisaurus #25 Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:25 AM

    le sigh

  • Member
  • 2017 battles
  • 4,518
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013
Can't you but the tokens any time?  Why wouldn't you leave the purchase until the last couple of days when you know what you have or haven't achieved?
Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

Fendalton #26 Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:29 AM

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

  • Member
  • 11399 battles
  • 5,594
  • [LUCK] LUCK
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
I probably will in that regard. 

Genesong #27 Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:30 AM

    #GetChieftainaChieftain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 16042 battles
  • 1,558
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012
If you buy some tokens but don't finis all of them, when the mission finishes you will get there price in gold, around 2500 each.

                                                                                                         

       signature.png


JollyGood #28 Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:38 AM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 28699 battles
  • 1,596
  • Member since:
    07-05-2012

View PostTanitha, on 14 December 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

 

Hello.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've requested it be added, so will have to see if HQ will squeeze it in for the players who wish to buy it like that.

 

Regards
Tan

 

 

Thanks Tan

 

I don't relish putting my CC in seven times for 10US and I suspect it will alert said CC and may be an issue... some of us just want to buy the damn thing and avoid the boredom of killing 1,000 tanks just to get it  :)

 

 



Ryzil #29 Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:00 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 20001 battles
  • 940
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

Whelp, looks like WG have successfully created yet another great mission that caters to bots, only this time if the bot can't fulfill it's 'mission' by the deadline there's still the option for the member to pay a little for one or two tokens to get the WZ-111, so it's a win win for both the bot users and WG.

 

View PostLittleTimmy, on 12 December 2014 - 05:37 AM, said:

wz-111 op tank!!! must get!

 

Just bot it.

 

View PostxXRyujinJakkaXx, on 12 December 2014 - 05:53 AM, said:

150 kills per nation within 5 days make it becomes mission impossible :)

 

Not if you bot it.

Trying to see thing through your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my butt.


Warrior82 #30 Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:58 AM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 34061 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    04-27-2012

View PostxXRyujinJakkaXx, on 12 December 2014 - 10:53 AM, said:

150 kills per nation within 5 days make it becomes mission impossible :)

 

Absolutely agreed....admins maked a joke for players...or they simply greed)...even if playing without sleeping still not sure....so stupid)

Warrior82 #31 Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:59 AM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 34061 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    04-27-2012
Ps. event sux

JOC469 #32 Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

    Carried by [KELLY]

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 69631 battles
  • 5,611
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012
Exp requirements for missions at least encourage players to do well (even if you limit it to top 10 places). Damage component isn't bad as lots of damage should equate to some wins, but the kill requirements just have morons holding back for kill shots.

 

 


Silentkiwi #33 Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:21 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 20913 battles
  • 443
  • [LUBE] LUBE
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012

View PostCronk, on 13 December 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

Damn, so many prems to work for at once.

 

T95E2 (backburner due to no time limit)

FV4202 (maybe)

Object 907

Weezy 111

 

And then all those personal missions, T-55a Object 260 etc.

 

Gonna be busy.

T95E2 will depend on the new player you invited and not you, lol



reaver44 #34 Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:37 PM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 10831 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012

hi there. is there any problem with the mission tokens? i seem to have bought 3 of these tokens but it never say anything about finishing the mission.

i have bought the french, chinese, and japanese tokens to skip the mission as i do not have the tanks and not enough tanks for those nation


Edited by reaver44, 21 December 2014 - 09:38 PM.


mttspiii #35 Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:49 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 33644 battles
  • 17,170
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View Postreaver44, on 21 December 2014 - 09:37 PM, said:

hi there. is there any problem with the mission tokens? i seem to have bought 3 of these tokens but it never say anything about finishing the mission.

i have bought the french, chinese, and japanese tokens to skip the mission as i do not have the tanks and not enough tanks for those nation

 

Er, you have to do the missions to earn the token plus 3 days premium.

Or, you can buy the token from Gift Shop.

When you complete the tokens, either from missions or Gift Shop or a mix of them, only then do you get the WZ-111 avtomatiqually.


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


reaver44 #36 Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

    Private

  • Beta-Tester
  • 10831 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012

View Postmttspiii, on 21 December 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

 

Er, you have to do the missions to earn the token plus 3 days premium.

Or, you can buy the token from Gift Shop.

When you complete the tokens, either from missions or Gift Shop or a mix of them, only then do you get the WZ-111 avtomatiqually.

 

oh.....so i just have to worry about the other 4 missions, since I have already bought the french chinese and japanese mission tokens?

thanks for that. now will grind out for the wz111

 


Edited by reaver44, 21 December 2014 - 10:00 PM.


mttspiii #37 Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:31 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 33644 battles
  • 17,170
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View Postreaver44, on 21 December 2014 - 09:52 PM, said:

 

oh.....so i just have to worry about the other 4 missions, since I have already bought the french chinese and japanese mission tokens?

thanks for that. now will grind out for the wz111

 

 

Yep, you're right. Happy grinding.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


Sgt_Bilko #38 Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:04 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 18182 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    12-04-2012
what happened to this event, i'm not getting any progress results after battle

JOC469 #39 Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:06 AM

    Carried by [KELLY]

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 69631 battles
  • 5,611
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

WG EU server lost their missions when the server restarted yesterday for about 4 hours. Looks like they didn't fix what caused it and now we are suffering the same fate.

 

None of your progress is currently being recorded, nor can it be added back in.


 

 


AkaAsai #40 Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:18 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 25206 battles
  • 82
  • [HSDXD] HSDXD
  • Member since:
    11-06-2012

View PostJOC469, on 22 December 2014 - 03:06 AM, said:

WG EU server lost their missions when the server restarted yesterday for about 4 hours. Looks like they didn't fix what caused it and now we are suffering the same fate.

 

None of your progress is currently being recorded, nor can it be added back in.

 

what? godammit .... i was about to complete the german mission for that *sigh* 




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users