Recent Incident: No flag reset

reset capture base defend

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

pro_tanker400 #1 Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:08 PM

Corporal

• 3066 battles
  • [-LGN-] -LGN-

hello all, another criticism about WoT, but at least WG can think about refining the game.

30seconds before I started this topic, I was in a  battle, using Chi To, encounter battle in Murovanka. I led half my team into the forest, but it was all quiet, all the enemy has swarmed over the base(what is the definition of lemming?!)!!! I raced back alone to reset the base until help arrived, it was at 95, I killed a tank in the cap zone but no reset, I killed ANOTHER tank, still no reset! My team could've won the day, but this incident stopped my team short. WHY WASNT IT RESETTING?!?!?!?!?!

Ezz #2 Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:14 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postpro_tanker400, on 16 January 2015 - 04:08 PM, said:

hello all, another criticism about WoT, but at least WG can think about refining the game.

30seconds before I started this topic, I was in a  battle, using Chi To, encounter battle in Murovanka. I led half my team into the forest, but it was all quiet, all the enemy has swarmed over the base(what is the definition of lemming?!)!!! I raced back alone to reset the base until help arrived, it was at 95, I killed a tank in the cap zone but no reset, I killed ANOTHER tank, still no reset! My team could've won the day, but this incident stopped my team short. WHY WASNT IT RESETTING?!?!?!?!?!

Lets say there were 6 tanks on cap. As each tank drives on they start accruing points. You need to shoot the ones with the points.

Eg tank A on cap for a minute - 60 cap points. Tank B drives on. If you then shoot tank B, tank A still keeps its points, so the cap will keep going up. If you shoot tank A, all his points are lost and so it will be a better reset. Key skill is identifying 'who has the points' and shooting them. Works everywhere from pubs to CW.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Napalmer #3 Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 47053 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

A replay tells a thousand words...

Chances are, the tanks you hit weren't in the cap circle.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25 T37, Hellcat, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50BSTB-1

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           

karl0ssus1 #4 Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:17 PM

Major

• 25138 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
When there are more than 3 cappers in the circle, on the three with the most cap points contribute to base capture. shooting the rest does nothing.

Edited by karl0ssus1, 16 January 2015 - 02:18 PM.

RIP DM, 2012~2014 

wasaabi #5 Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:07 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 22261 battles
  • [HMB] HMB

View Postkarl0ssus1, on 16 January 2015 - 04:17 PM, said:

When there are more than 3 cappers in the circle, on the three with the most cap points contribute to base capture. shooting the rest does nothing.

Pretty much this ^.  Your task OP, should you choose to accept it, is to identify the tanks with the most cap points as you approach cap.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

Skeetr #6 Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:54 PM

Corporal

• 5059 battles

You need to reset the tank in the CAP circle first...which by your description was almost impossible to tell.

Spread the wealth among the tanks in the circle if you're unsure.

WOT...Where the "Good Idea Fairy" often manifest itself into a really bad decision.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users