Jump to content


06 - 13 February: Sherman's Birthday


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

WGNews #1 Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

    Major

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 5,178
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012

In honour of American Civil War General, William Tecumseh Sherman's birthday, the Premium Shop is stocking up on vehicles from the USA!

Full news text

 


Edited by Elphaba, 05 April 2015 - 01:07 PM.
໒( ◉ ᴥ ◉ )७


mikelarch #2 Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:03 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 34193 battles
  • 903
  • Member since:
    08-21-2013
Lets wait and see the devastation of the accuracy nerf before we rush to buy any premium tanks now.

Genesong #3 Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:43 AM

    #GetChieftainaChieftain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 16042 battles
  • 1,558
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012

View Postmikelarch, on 06 February 2015 - 03:03 AM, said:

Lets wait and see the devastation of the accuracy nerf before we rush to buy any premium tanks now.

 

Everyone managed to play the game perfectly fine before the 8.6 Accuracy buff that made every tank fire Laser Guided missiles.

                                                                                                         

       signature.png


reasnd #4 Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:48 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 40327 battles
  • 874
  • [BAWLS] BAWLS
  • Member since:
    09-27-2012

Q. When you purchase a package of premium tanks and you have one of them in your garage already, do you receive the tanks value in gold at the normal rate of the discounted rate?

 

I'm asking because the new special American Premium Bundle is reported as valued at 6,100 in gold. There are four tanks in this package with four slots which would be valued at 4x300=1200 gold. So hypothetically if you already had the four tanks you could get (6100-1200) 4,900 gold and four slots all for 15.99 US! This seems like it would be fairy good value, if you had all the tanks! otherwise at 50% discount 2,450 gold and four slots, which seems more likely.

 

Any one know the answer?



McBoog #5 Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:41 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 15558 battles
  • 798
  • [NPK] NPK
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012
"know"?  I do not.  My guess based on how they do other gold based buy/sell is to do so for CURRENT value.

  


Tanitha #6 Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:56 PM

    Wargaming

  • Member
  • 4564 battles
  • 7,907
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012

View Postreasnd, on 06 February 2015 - 05:48 AM, said:

Q. When you purchase a package of premium tanks and you have one of them in your garage already, do you receive the tanks value in gold at the normal rate of the discounted rate?

 

I'm asking because the new special American Premium Bundle is reported as valued at 6,100 in gold. There are four tanks in this package with four slots which would be valued at 4x300=1200 gold. So hypothetically if you already had the four tanks you could get (6100-1200) 4,900 gold and four slots all for 15.99 US! This seems like it would be fairy good value, if you had all the tanks! otherwise at 50% discount 2,450 gold and four slots, which seems more likely.

 

Any one know the answer?

 

Hi. The gold received for tanks you already own, is the gold value of the tank during the sale.

 

So for example.

Enjoy 50% discounts on the following Premium tanks:

 

 Tier II LT   T2 Light Tank 
  Tier III LT M22 Locust
 Tier V MT   Ram II 
   Tier V HT T14

 

 

These tanks gold value / cost is halved in game at the moment.

That is the amount of gold refunded, it value at the time purchased.

 

 

Regards
Tan

 


 

 

 


RICOCHET #7 Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:37 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 44104 battles
  • 890
  • Member since:
    03-16-2012
wrong post....

Edited by RICOCHET, 07 February 2015 - 06:34 PM.


Fueled #8 Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2134 battles
  • 147
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

I think I would rather have the NA server's 3x XP and discounted tanks 15-50% off.  Can you please at least match their awesomesauce?


 

"They hate us because they ain't us."


Edited by Fueled, 08 February 2015 - 02:05 AM.

"Time to get Fueled!"


HopeYouCantSeeMe #9 Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:41 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 17912 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    02-09-2013
Fun question, do you think we'll get a 15% of tier 8 prems from the chinese tree during CNY?

TERATANK #10 Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:33 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 8304 battles
  • 298
  • Member since:
    02-03-2013

View PostHopeYouCantSeeMe, on 09 February 2015 - 07:41 AM, said:

Fun question, do you think we'll get a 15% of tier 8 prems from the chinese tree during CNY?

 

It's Lunar New Year, all Moon tanks are free.

WoT is Vodka:

Campers get maximum camouflage, maximum view range and minimum aim time. Moving tanks will be dead. World of Campers indeed.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users