• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

wasaabi #41 Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:54 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 22914 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS

View Postmenyamusashi, on 28 February 2015 - 01:46 PM, said:

So it is confirmed that there is in fact no discount at all on the Chinese premium tanks in Chinese New Year. All the discounts are just garage slots...?

Sorry if I sound like bragging but it just doesn't make sense to have a discount on garage slot instead of Chinese tanks in Chinese New Year...

Read the announcement then, there is discount on Chinese regular tanks for Chinese New Year:

• 50% off Tier II - V Chinese vehicles

• 30% off Tier VI - VII Chinese vehicles

• 15% off Tier VIII - X Chinese vehicles

mikelarch #42 Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:00 AM

First lieutenant

• 34193 battles
& that's another thing what happened to the old 30% off for tiers 8 to 10 last year has WG become more stringent ? 15% off is pittance when it comes to a 6mil credit tank!

wasaabi #43 Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:12 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 22914 battles
  • [KINGS] KINGS
15% off 6.1M is 915,000.  Of course, if you don't have a Tier 9 Chinese tank and near the ability to buy the Tier 10 then it doesn't make much difference I guess.

ouchthathurts #44 Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

Major

• 22729 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Hey, I'm not at all displeased by any sort of discount on tier IX and X thanks.

MikeLarch, what tanks did you want to buy that you can't now given the only 15% discount?

All pre-9.5 tier I through VI tanks played and elited.

menyamusashi #45 Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:09 PM

Corporal

• 3124 battles
  • [O___O] O___O

View Postwasaabi, on 28 February 2015 - 08:54 PM, said:

View Postmenyamusashi, on 28 February 2015 - 01:46 PM, said:

So it is confirmed that there is in fact no discount at all on the Chinese premium tanks in Chinese New Year. All the discounts are just garage slots...?

Sorry if I sound like bragging but it just doesn't make sense to have a discount on garage slot instead of Chinese tanks in Chinese New Year...

Read the announcement then, there is discount on Chinese regular tanks for Chinese New Year:

• 50% off Tier II - V Chinese vehicles

• 30% off Tier VI - VII Chinese vehicles

• 15% off Tier VIII - X Chinese vehicles

I never had any issues with discount on Chinese REGULAR tanks. In fact, I never stated there is an issue or otherwise implied there is one.

What I have had issue with was with Chinese PREMIUM tanks. In fact, I have stated repeatedly that I planned on purchasing a premium tank during this festive event - being Chinese New Year and all, but instead found out that there is in fact no discount on premium tank, at all, as confirmed by Tanitha.

In fact, again, the supposedly "discount" was for garage slot ONLY. Thus, my issue - "No discount on Chinese PREMIUM tanks during CHINESE NEW YEAR."

To quote myself:

View Postmenyamusashi, on 18 February 2015 - 06:56 PM, said:

I have saved up cash, to buy this tank, for a month, along with another gold bundle for 1 month premium account. I actually had my credit card out of my bloody pocket in my left hand when I opened the premium store page and saw that "1%", which immediately dissuaded me from making all of that planned purchase above from happening...

If you tell me: "You have been expecting too much. WG never planned on giving a premium discount in seasonal events whatsoever in the future" Then it would have been fine and I would have accepted that. But is that really what you are saying? I believe a discount at seasonal events is a legitimate expectation. Are you saying my expectation was wrongfully placed? I am sincerely asking this question as WG's customer and I am very much looking forward to your answer. But before you answer that question, please, I mean god, please don't answer me by saying "yes, wait next year, we will be doubling our discount of this year." Then you will find yourself losing more than one customer as I also represent my friends who are eager to have WG's answer on this question.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users