Friendly Fire & Team Kill Auto System

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

ITZENICKKO #41 Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:22 PM

Private

• 1889 battles

View PostTxTheBest, on 01 October 2016 - 11:30 AM, said:

I didn't understand anything...

I was meaning does the bans just keep on getting stacked up, until you perm ban or is there some sort of cool down after the ban, till it going back down to 1 hour

Edited by ITZENICKKO, 01 October 2016 - 01:22 PM.

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #42 Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:35 AM

Major

• 10950 battles

The MORE Team damage you do the MORE it stacks up.  The ONLY way undo it is to DO ENEMY DAMAGE.  The MORE ENEMY DAMAGE you do the more you reduce your Team Damage threshold.

Moral of the story?

DON'T SHOOT FRIENDLIES.  (Unless they Really, Really, Really, really, really, really need it!)  :trollface:

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

Nguyen_Van_Huy_1986 #43 Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:22 AM

Private

• 6020 battles
  • [TBMVN] TBMVN

View PostMagnus_Krauss, on 02 June 2015 - 03:42 PM, said:

I've only been playing since last month, I think? And twice someone has pushed me into the water and drowned me. The second time I shot and destroyed the one pushing me. Why do I have to be the one autobanned? I know it just makes sense progamming-wise, but why do these players even do that? Do they like team-killing?

What to do when one person deliberately pushes you behind the hiding place just to get a shielded wall. I got angry to shoot him and be autobaned for being ridiculous. They do not know why. IT proposal see thunder this problem and solve. When someone tries to push you out of the cage if your enemy is shot, use autobanned to use him.

LeGrognard #44 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:17 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 10231 battles
People are deliberately gaming the system to annoy other players but not get banned themselves. This system is useless as it does not punish players who are deliberately spoiling the game for others because they think it is funny.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #45 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:45 AM

First lieutenant

• 34256 battles

the system does not work perfectly i aggree, also about the friendly fire dmg pool that leads to ban, i would like to know if platoons doing friendly dmg are going to be counted as 1 player or as 3 separate players dealing team dmg? Because a platoon of 3 can easily kill a team mate without being punished by the automatic system if the system recognize only the individual dmg caused by player instead of the platoon as whole. 

If the system recognize only individual dmg then it needs to be improved to treat a platoon as a whole so that platoons cannot abuse the system!

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

sgtpepper_78 #46 Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:54 PM

Corporal

• 61380 battles

WG can u banned this player for killing team [Content Removed]

Naming and Shaming ; Post Edited , User Warned.

Please read at first post of the thread
~Ephys

Edited by Ephys, 03 March 2018 - 08:41 PM.

_Miho_Nishizumi_ #47 Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:11 PM

Private

• 24908 battles
  • [KMMHS] KMMHS

if i shoot bots teammates in proving ground 

is it count as TK? 

Icebobk #48 Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:18 PM

Private

• 3608 battles
  • [ANZAS] ANZAS

i didnt know about this system! i accidently shot a friendly Bot in porving ground and got me banned for 1 month!!! really messd up when u get banned for accidently shooting bots in proving ground! this should change cause they are not real people

MortalCabbage #49 Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:38 PM

Corporal

• 11652 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT
What about the guy who pushed my UDES onto it's roof near the start of a match? TK with no shots fired, I was in siege mode so I couldn't get away once I realised what he was doing. He gets away scot free.

ducphu1926 #50 Posted 28 March 2018 - 07:30 PM

Private

• 4251 battles

i think, if another guy shoot me first, i can shoot him back. but when i shoot him, my account had been banned. why? when he shoot me twice. you want i look that, and do nothing?

my account has been banned now. i feel not fair.

wasaabi #51 Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:07 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 20604 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Postducphu1926, on 28 March 2018 - 09:30 PM, said:

i think, if another guy shoot me first, i can shoot him back. but when i shoot him, my account had been banned. why? when he shoot me twice. you want i look that, and do nothing?

my account has been banned now. i feel not fair.

You thought wrong.  If you got banned then you have already been causing damage to your own team before that, the penalty is based on the ratio of team damage to damage against the enemy.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

sparrowboy #52 Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:30 PM

Private

• 64008 battles
  • [INDIA] INDIA

Địt mẹ mấy thằng quản lý game. chúng mày ngu. Sao chúng mày treo tài khoản tao?

Trong team thể nào cũng có thằng camp. Sau khi nhắc nhở nhiều lần, chúng nó vẫn đứng yên. Dĩ nhiên bực quá bắn chúng nó. Tại sao chúng mày treo bố

Có lần có tháng bắn tao, tao để nguyên cho nó bắn, bẫy để nó bị treo. Nhưng chings mày biết ko? nó bắn tao chết, còn nó thậm chí ko bị blue.

Tao nghĩ, mấy thằng quản lý game chúng mày cút hết đi. Trong chiến tranh thật, quân đội nào cũng có đội quân cảnh , đi sau là để có thasngfwg lính nào ko chịu nghe lệnh chỉ huy, hoặc camping thì xử lý chùng nó. Game cũng thế, team kill thì kệ, chúng mày biết cái đéo gì mà cứ treo tài khaorn người khác. đã thế treo còn đéo đúng.

Địt mẹ chúng mày, mấy thằng quản lý game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users