In game "complaints" system

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Tanitha #1 Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:56 PM

Wargaming

• 4565 battles
  • [WG] WG

In game "complaints" system

This system allows players to report others quickly and easily without having to go through the process of contacting support staff via the portal.

It can be accessed in game by pressing the control button and then right clicking on the player concerned.

Number of Complaints

Only a limited number of complaints (10) per day can be sent.  Any ‘unused’ complaints do not carry over and cannot be accumulated

The options in game are as follows.

1. Insults and provocation
  2. Spam 
  3. Undesired Advertising
  4. Gold selling/fraud
  5. Unsportsmanlike Conduct
  6. Offensive nickname or clanname
  7. Inaction Bot

1. Insults and Provocation
Players who generate a reasonable number of complaints due to insults and provocation will have their game chat logs for the reported games investigated, with normal sanctions being applied for any offenses located. Sanctions are only issued on offenses which have occurred within the last 7 days and have been verified with an investigation of the logs.

While we are unable to investigate every report, players with repeat offenses will end up being investigated shortly.
Complaints stay on file ~14 days and accumulate until an investigation is conducted.
The higher the number of complaints on a player, the sooner they will be investigated.

2. Spam / 3. Undesired Advertising / 4. Gold selling/fraud / 6. Offensive nickname or clanname

As above, however handled with a higher priority.

5. Unsportman like conduct 

On the Asia server these reports are only used for statistical purposes. We are unable to prove these offenses through an in game complaint system, so no sanctions will be placed here.
Please submit these to support  (With a replay uploaded to http://www.wotreplays.com/). 

7. Inaction Bot

These reports are used to bring our attention to possible bot-like activity and repetitive and excessive AFK/Passive play, which then results in a manual statistical investigation taking place. Please refer to Botting / Macroing / AFK play / Passive Play

Other Topics.

Friendly Fire & Team Kill Auto System

Is handled automatically by the system. That does not mean no action is taken, that means action is taken automatically and thus no in game complaints, or reports to support are needed. Reports to support on friendly fire, or team killing will not be handled, similarly disputes on friendly fire or team killing sanctions will not be considered.

Please keep this topic solely on the topic of the "In game complaints" system.

And abide by the normal forum rules when replying.

We understand your frustration, but forum rule violations aren't permitted either.

For further topics of your interest please refer to the main thread

KiwiPanzer #2 Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:06 PM

Major

• 19544 battles
What if the player continued to abuse me after he team-killed me.  Would that qualify as unsportsmanlike conduct? I have sent the replay to support.

Permanent_RO #3 Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:10 PM

Corporal

• 363 battles

Block Quote

friendly fir or team killing sanctions will not be considered.

Should be friendly fire?

Saffe #4 Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:31 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 38196 battles
  • [INTEG] INTEG

Tan,

I dont really understand how friendly fire cant be considered?

I had a blatant example a while back where a T32 shot me form behind 40m out of cap.

I asked him what the hell was wrong with him, hes response is "sorry im bored"

and then fired at me again 600+ dmg shaved of from me.

There was no punishment for this.

yes it may accumulate but he obviously knows the system as he did not fire more then twice,

if I send in a ticket for a blatant team damage like that surely the player should be punished. 

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

GIDEON99 #5 Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:28 AM

Private

• 18308 battles
  • [ASIL] ASIL
I received complaints and punishments for allegedly being "inactive" during game-play. But the truth was, it just all because of a bad internet connection. How am I supposed to defend myself now? I've already been punished!

Fendalton #6 Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:59 AM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

• 11484 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View PostGIDEON99, on 17 April 2015 - 04:28 PM, said:

I received complaints and punishments for allegedly being "inactive" during game-play. But the truth was, it just all because of a bad internet connection. How am I supposed to defend myself now? I've already been punished!

Get a better internet connection, and don't join the game if you know you're going to disconnect and not reconnect. 

Also, the Spam option, is that used for minimap spam?

wasaabi #7 Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:59 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 23607 battles
  • [BIGD] BIGD
You shouldn't play while your connection is bad, you are letting the team down in the same way as if you were inactive, hence the warnings. 

WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking

chiss113 #8 Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:22 PM

Corporal

• 27420 battles

What you think !

Fastidius #9 Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

Staff sergeant

• 13039 battles
  • [FURY] FURY

i think the E75 is behind a lesser armored tank.......and the clickers pissed off at him because he ruined a game

Fastidious

Lion Tamer

All around good guy

Rusty-bot tester

Fury Fieldcommander/Recruiter
EX Aus Viking Diplomat/CW Commander

fredkong #10 Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:45 PM

Corporal

• 36423 battles
I always wonder, after months of using the in-game complain system on BOT/In-Action and Unsportsmanlike Behavior ( for racism and suicide )  . I wonder if they ever get warn not to say banned ????? If there is a feedback system, I believe this will encourage others to properly play the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users