Weekly Special: Vive La France

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Cart_Of_Cthulhu #21 Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:12 AM

Private

• 8782 battles
Well, I completed the five tokens but nothing has happened, no increase in my gold, doesnt seem to have been an increase in my credits, nothing in my notifications. It seems to have reset. Tried logging off and reconnecting, nothing. So do we actually get gold if we already own the FCM or not?

mindyourtoes #22 Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:15 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 10668 battles
  • [OLDR] OLDR

View PostCart_Of_Cthulhu, on 17 March 2015 - 07:12 AM, said:

Well, I completed the five tokens but nothing has happened, no increase in my gold, doesnt seem to have been an increase in my credits, nothing in my notifications. It seems to have reset. Tried logging off and reconnecting, nothing. So do we actually get gold if we already own the FCM or not?

You have to do it five times  (five days ie.25 tokens in total).

Cart_Of_Cthulhu #23 Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:17 PM

Private

• 8782 battles

View Postmindyourtoes, on 17 March 2015 - 04:15 AM, said:

You have to do it five times  (five days ie.25 tokens in total).

Yes I know. I did the five days for 5 tokens.

Weebl #24 Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

Captain

• 15027 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Just did my 5th, gold in the account and crew into the barracks (where they were instantly sacked)
Are you sure it was your 5th and not your 4th?

Cart_Of_Cthulhu #25 Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:52 AM

Private

• 8782 battles

View PostWeebl1, on 17 March 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

Just did my 5th, gold in the account and crew into the barracks (where they were instantly sacked)

That's exactly what it was! I was one day off but was positive I'd played 5. Hope I haven't made that mistake with the daily login; wouldn't mind a free Su-100Y! Thanks for your help guys!

neokai #26 Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:20 AM

hunts pixels from red line

• 41355 battles

View Postmindyourtoes, on 16 March 2015 - 08:50 AM, said:

His point was that there have (almost?) always have been discounts for Tier 8 - 10 tanks - usually 15%. Why don't you address that point?

"It's like having a bountiful harvest 1 year and then expecting every year to be the same." - Except that it's not like a harvest at all. Harvest quality and quantity are  subject to the vagaries of a chaotic and unfeeling universe. WOT discounts are... oh hang on, maybe you're right.

Is Tanitha hinting at discounts in April (but not April 1 right?!).

Heh. WG == entropy epitomized.

On a more serious note, i'm not privy to the inside decisions, so cannot comment 1 way or the other, just that these discounts things come and go. I make it a point to save up enough for at least 1 TX and see whether I'm willing to splurge without discount every month or so. Otherwise I just let the balance roll over to the next month - I got more tanks to play than I can shake a stick at (think 20-50 tanks I need to ace still on my backlog).

Spoiler

mikelarch #27 Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:04 AM

First lieutenant

• 34193 battles

View Postneokai, on 13 March 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:

Not every year is a major anniversary, right? (iirc March of Nations was to celebrate 30 years of WG or something)

It's like having a bountiful harvest 1 year and then expecting every year to be the same.

I guess it must be like being a baby boomer who experienced free love before rubbers became mandatory thus for them chasing love now would have little motivation. That's how i feel about the tier 10s not on sale now. Sorry but i did see Atlantis before i got swallowed up by the sea, so to speak so i know what i'm missing out on now. 

mikelarch #28 Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:52 PM

First lieutenant

• 34193 battles

I'm now seeing that British line is tomorrow so should I wait till then to buy tier 9 arty and lose the gold crew retraining option or should i do it now and get the gold 50% off crew retrain discount as there will never be anymore discounts of vehicles tier 8 and above now???

Is that what we should expect now>??

It would be helpful to display the discount specials list in advance. It should display whats coming up like it usually does but the refreshed page development seems slack atm but i see British focus is tomoz and that usually means discounts am i correct????

PS why cant u display what discounts you have like a month in advance so we can advance up that tech tree and plan so by that time we will have the cash and xp available. If wg thinks people will convert loads of xp for gold at the last minute for everyone and make profit that way think again cause these days with all the nerfs and nothing buffed now in near future there isn't a rush to get any of these new vehicles with the apprehension that soon they will be nerfed like everything else after a few months when u buy it. SO if my cash and xp aren't ready i wont buy like my tier 10s as i said before so do everyone a favour WG and have a win win and tell us what discount specials are coming up at least a month in advance so we can prepare for it! PS if id known the china one was coming before i would have prepared for that last time too but i grinded other tanks at the china sacrifice so when you sprang that discount on me at the last minute i didn't have the xp to get it and i don't convert loads of xp for gold like i use to now with all the nerfs.  

SO tell us please.

Ottomatic_Reiffel #29 Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:26 PM

SealClub Number 6

• Beta-Tester
  • 24192 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

If you have researched the vehicle already you can retrain crew to an unbought vehicle through the barracks.

They don't announce specials months in advance for exactly the same reason nobody announces specials months in advance. If they do, it encourages people to wait rather than buying now.

See no bots, hear no bots, speak not about bots

WoT's most dedicated players

highbridge #30 Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:23 PM

Private

• 18311 battles

View PostWeebl1, on 17 March 2015 - 06:02 AM, said:

How  much gold  did you receive? 850 or 425 golds? And also the additional tank slot?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users