Notification when leaving a Clan.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dalcor #1 Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:15 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 30513 battles
  • [FALLN] FALLN

Would it be possible that when a clan member leaves a clan that the Clan Commander gets some sort of notification.  

I find it very frustrating to find the clan numbers have dropped, but i have no idea who has left.  With 93 members its hard to keep track of everyone.  Also by knowing who has left, clan commander can contact them and ask them why they left, incase there is a deeper problem in the clan that the commander may not be aware of.

Its hard enough trying to find new members, we dont want to lose the ones we have without some sort of reason.

regards

jpxerxes_24 #2 Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:37 PM

Staff sergeant

• 53343 battles
  • [S14T] S14T
I use wotcs.com to keep track of members.

Elite911 #3 Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:56 PM

Captain

• 12837 battles
  • [B2DV] B2DV

For my clan I signed us up to wotmanager.com, you can manage your clan on it and you can keep track of whose active in your clan and see whose had their name changed and see who joined or left the clan. You can also give other officers in the clan access to the admin page on the site as well.

Regards,

Elite911.

Yorrick #4 Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 23904 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

go here this is your fallen clans comings and goings 

http://wotcs.com/cla...?wid=2000000835

hit the Member changes tab

Edited by Yorrick, 20 March 2015 - 08:57 AM.

Tank Company Mercenary [TCM] A Tank Company,Strongholds,Platooning, Enthusiast's clan
We Play for Victory, Kill for Laughs, Die for the Team, Honour,Glory and a Bloody Good Time
Bringing together skilled Tankers, who want to play in skilled, friendly, competitive teams in Tank Companies, Campaign Clan Wars, and Platoons .Have you got what it takes to become a Mercenary? Skilled, Willing to learn/teach and play as a strong team with a Friendly Well Organised, United clan.RECRUITING NOW
check us out and apply here http://tankcompanyme...ary.shivtr.com/ to find out

Yorrick #5 Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:05 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 23904 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

View Postdalcor, on 18 March 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

Would it be possible that when a clan member leaves a clan that the Clan Commander gets some sort of notification.  

I find it very frustrating to find the clan numbers have dropped, but i have no idea who has left.  With 93 members its hard to keep track of everyone.  Also by knowing who has left, clan commander can contact them and ask them why they left, incase there is a deeper problem in the clan that the commander may not be aware of.

Its hard enough trying to find new members, we dont want to lose the ones we have without some sort of reason.

regards

go here this is your fallen clans comings and goings 

http://wotcs.com/cla...?wid=2000000835

hit the Member changes tab

Tank Company Mercenary [TCM] A Tank Company,Strongholds,Platooning, Enthusiast's clan
We Play for Victory, Kill for Laughs, Die for the Team, Honour,Glory and a Bloody Good Time
Bringing together skilled Tankers, who want to play in skilled, friendly, competitive teams in Tank Companies, Campaign Clan Wars, and Platoons .Have you got what it takes to become a Mercenary? Skilled, Willing to learn/teach and play as a strong team with a Friendly Well Organised, United clan.RECRUITING NOW
check us out and apply here http://tankcompanyme...ary.shivtr.com/ to find out

dalcor #6 Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 30513 battles
  • [FALLN] FALLN
Thank you for the great information, greatly appreciated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users